Eyes On You 「𝙩.𝙠」

By Vkook_slayed

「Edited✔ 」 Jeongguk, an cold hearted guy well that's what he is known for. No one has any idea about who real... More

Introduction
Chap.1:Terror
Chapter-2 : Anticipation
Chap-3: Exasperate
Chapter-4: Soothing
Chapter-5 :Flustered
Chapter-6: Uncover
Chapter-7: Unfazed
Chapter-8: Broken
Chapter-9: Bones
Chapter-10: Enchanting
Chapter-11 : Vibrant
Chapter-12: Egoistic
Chapter-13: Loop
Chapter-14 : Secrets
Chapter-15: Dynamite
Chapter-16 : Sparkle
Chapter-17 : Amused
Chapter-18 : Marble
Chapter-19 : Lilies
Chapter-20 : Deprived
Chapter-21: Salacious
Chapter-22: Dangerous
Chapter-23: Tremendous
Chapter-24: Fatal
Chapter-25: Grumble
Chapter-26 : Serenity
Chapter-27: Prism
Chapter-28: Deranged
Chapter-29: Planning
Chapter-30: Stigma
Chapter-32: Brittle
Chapter-33: Passion
Chapter-34 : Escape
Chapter-35: Shimmer
Chapter-36: Impose
Chapter-37: Turmoil
Chapter-38: Ferociously
Chapter-39:Delicate
Chapter-40: Latent
Thank You!
New Book!

Chapter-31: Cranked

11.9K 612 139
By Vkook_slayed

Ignore the mistakes

What good is a heart if it doesn't beat?

_____________

Have you ever experienced the feeling of being overwhelmed? When you just want to scream your heart out, expressing with your voice that how happy you are----- the wholehearted smile on your lips with thousands of fireworks exploding in your stomach.

That's exactly what Jeongguk is feeling. He is overwhelmed, his heart is contented and his lips crack upwards erupting into the most beautiful smile ever.

Even now after hours passed over what Taehyung said----- in bed, his eyes wide open staring at the embodiment of sins laying next to him, he feels breathless.

Family. He is an important part of Taehyung's family. Taehyung's family.

He wanted a spot in the artist's life and he feels blessed to have the whole fucking spotlight on him, like fuckity fuck fuck who knew that this would happen!

"Gukkie" he hears Taehyung uttering his name, deep in sleep yet still his name sounds so freaking precious coming out from Taehyung's lips----too pure, too precious.

"why are you not sleeping? Does--does it hurt? Anywhere?" Taehyung halts, jolts up and looks at the ravenette, eyes filled with concern and worry.

Please, my heart will explode now!

Jeongguk will definitely burst if Taehyung keeps making him feel so blissful.

" I'm fine, really "Jeongguk assures and yet still Taehyung doesn't seems convinced.

" You did this before, went out on stupid missions and got hurt---you will do it again and again in future. "Taehyung's voice wavers, his lips quiver now fully awake as the ravenette sighs, sits up and pulls Taehyung in his embrace.

The artist has his head resting against his chest, feeling the soft heart beat of ravenette and it always calms him.

" That's what I am suppose to do, go on missions and come back, I will always come back to you now and in future too." Jeongguk assures him, voice is soft and way too calming that the artist thinks it's a lullaby which relaxes him----makes him fall in deep slumber and his hold filled with warmth, always securing.

" And get hurt? "Taehyung pouts sadly, fingers drawing random patterns on the ravenette's chest, the tingling sensation makes Jeongguk chuckle.

" You can always be my personal doctor "Jeongguk teases and whinces when the blonde pinches his arm, glares at him.

" I hate blood and you were covered with blood, I almost freaked out today! "Taehyung complains, his fingers now playing with Jeongguk's earring, the rattling sound amuses him as if he's a kid.

" You should probably visit Haru tomorrow, I'll take you there "Jeongguk breaths out and Taehyung narrows his eyes.

"You don't sound jealous of Haru anymore, that's good" Taehyung beams as Jeongguk scoffs.

"I don't get jealous" Jeongguk rolls his eyes, tightens his hold around Taehyung's back who giggles.

"definitely not jealous." Taehyung teases and the ravenette whines loudly.

"I'm covered with bandages here and you are teasing me, so cruel of you" the ravenette voices out as Taehyung laughs. That melody always skips a beat from Jeongguk's heart.

Before Taehyung can speak, Jeongguk presses his lips on top of the artist's head, the gesture making Taehyung to close his eyes immediately.

No words shared, eyes have their own conversation. Hearts colliding against their chests and they seem lost in each other's eyes.

____________

In morning, after their hot make out session they get ready. Giggles and laughters resonating against the walls.

Jeongguk sits on passenger seat as Taehyung drives, the artist made it very clear that until Jeongguk is fully recovered---- he isn't going to drive and who is Jeongguk to argue? Exactly no one.

Taehyung jumps out of the car and runs inside to meet Haru who has the same energy and Jeongguk is surprised that he doesn't feels jealous this time, not by the tight hug or by the concern Taehyung shows for Haru.

He has seen Taehyung in the most vulnerable moments, he has seen Taehyung the way no one has ever seen him and he's proud that he's the first and will do anything to make sure he will be the last.

Taehyung has made it very clear that Jeongguk owns a special spot not only in his life but also in his heart, Jeongguk knows it.

"I exist" Hoseok speaks loudly, enough to startle the mafia boss.

"I almost had heart attack" Jeongguk rolls his eyes and Hoseok sighs.

"Almost? Next time I'll be much louder" Hoseok jokes and Jeongguk laughs.

"Where is Yoongi?" he asks as Hoseok makes a weird face, points at the specific room which is locked.

"Making out with Jimin, I told them to get a room and they went inside my room, fuck you suga" Hoseok cries loudly as Jeongguk laughs.

" If I smell something nasty in my room then I will kill him" Hoseok glares at the his room door and Jeongguk shrugs his shoulders.

"Get the gun ready then, they surely are doing something really nasty inside" Jeongguk walks away as Hoseok turns red.

____________

"Do you really have to go?" Jeongguk asks for nth time, they are in his apartment as Taehyung wears his coat and sighs.

"I'm just going to get grocery, I'll be back within thirty minutes" He says as he wears his shoes and Jeongguk saddens.

"I can be your personal bodyguard" Jeongguk offers as Taehyung raises his eyebrow.

" Gukkie, don't you remember what happened last night?" Taehyung smirks as Jeongguk rolls his eyes.

Last night, they were in bed having a very normal conversation when Jeongguk sneakily slips his hands inside Taehyung's shirt, the artist as an instinct kicks the ravenette and that causes the mafia boss to fell on his butt.

"Yes, my butt broke" Jeongguk mumbles as Taehyung giggles walks towards the ravenette and straddles his lap, locking their lips in for an luscious kiss, Taehyung breaks the kiss as the ravenette leans forward to kiss him again.

"enough, I need to go" Taehyung reminds and Jeongguk sighs.

"do you really have to go?" Jeongguk asks again. This time Taehyung just kisses him shut ahd leaves quickly before Jeongguk attempts on something---nasty.

The ravenette seems to drift off sleep and wakes up from his phone which rings,it's Taehyung. He picks it up and speaks.

" Tae where are you? It's more than two hours!" Jeongguk rubs his eyes but they widen when the person speaks.

"You don't seem to miss your father, huh" the dangerous voice tainted with venom and amusement.

Jeongguk sits up as he holds the phone tightly before he mumbles.

"Father"

_____________

Daewon : no one seems to miss me but hey I am back!

Author : d-drama?

You : *say something y'all '

Hope you enjoyed!

I really need to finish this book, sigh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

328K 17.8K 45
Taehyung was a very good person who is always engaged to his studies, going out with his friends at weekend only,then giving respect to his parents...
305K 12.8K 24
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook had to marry a boy against his will due to his family decisions but that boy wasn't just some typical abusive and alcoholic...
538K 20.9K 31
Kim Taehyung an arrogant and cold CEO of Kim corporation and a dangerous Mafia leader.. love is impossible in his life until he met Jeon Jungkook a k...
802K 31.5K 46
A story of two people being married without knowing each other.... Jeon jungkook a cold CEO, strict, rude and introvert.hidding lots of secrets Kim...