Photographer: Part 2

By UniquelyScarred

The Official Sequel To "Photographer" More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter: 2
Chapter: 3
Chapter: 4
Chapter: 5
Chapter: 6
Chapter: 7
Chapter: 8
Chapter: 9
Chapter: 10
Chapter: 11
Chapter: 12
Chapter: 13
Chapter: 14
Chapter: 15
Chapter: 16
Chapter: 17
Chapter: 18
Chapter: 19
Chapter: 20
Chapter: 21
Chapter: 22
Chapter: 23
Chapter: 24
Chapter: 25
Chapter: 26
Chapter: 27
Chapter: 28
Chapter: 29
Chapter: 30
Chapter: 31
Chapter: 32
Chapter: 33
Chapter: 34
Chapter: 35
Chapter: 36
Chapter: 37
Chapter: 38
Chapter: 39
Chapter: 40
Chapter: 41
Chapter: 42
Chapter: 43
Chapter: 44
Chapter: 45
Chapter: 46
Chapter: 47
Chapter: 48
Chapter: 49
Chapter: 50
Chapter: 51
Chapter: 52
Chapter: 53
Chapter: 54
Chapter: 55
Chapter: 56
Chapter: 57
Chapter: 58
Chapter: 59
Chapter: 60
Chapter: 61
Chapter: 62
Chapter: 63
Chapter: 64
Chapter: 65
Chapter: 67
Chapter: 68
Chapter: 69
Chapter: 70
Chapter: 71
Chapter: 72
Chapter: 73
Chapter: 74
~The Final Chapter~
*NEW BOOK ALERT*

Chapter: 66

182 9 34
By UniquelyScarred

2 weeks later•

<Chris P.O.V>

For these past few weeks I've been hearing everything. I was so frustrated because I could never respond to anybody but I heard them loud and clear. I felt there touches, I even heard there cries. Tiana surprised me the most, she honestly showed that she still loved me.

Today I heard someone come into my room and laugh manically...it was Léla.

I was awake but I didn't want her to know so I kept my eyes closed and I just listened to what she was saying.

"To bad you're never gonna wake up Chris, you should've just left Tiana alone because she's mine. That coma must suck buddy, I heard the doctors say you weren't making any progress. When you die imma have Tiana all to myself. Anyways...see you in hell Christopher."

After she said that she walked out of the room. I opened my eyes and waited for a few minutes before pressing the red button on the side of my bed to alert one of the nurses.

Moments later a nurse walked in and gasped in shock. She called in a doctor and a few other nurses and they helped get the tubes from out of my throat.

I could barely talk but I could make out something "Can you call my wife and my mother please?"

"Of course" One of the nurses said while leaving the room.

The doctor gave me some water and asked me a couple of questions that I answered the best that I could.
I honestly couldn't wait to see my family.

A good thirty minutes later I was just watching tv in my room and then I heard a knock on the door.

I turned to look at the door then it opened and to my surprise I just seen Tiana by herself.

She walked up to me and hugged me tight "I missed you so much Chris, I thought I was gonna lose you"

I hugged her back and smiled "I missed you too babygirl. I also heard all the things you said too, I didn't know that you loved me so much"

"I never stopped"

"Where's my momma and my baby boy?"

She continued "Joyce was downstairs trying to find a parking spot, her and the baby will be here in a few"

"So how you been?"

"I've been a fucking mess and I've been trying my best not to kill Léla. I mean we got all the evidence that we need but all we need is your statement to approve everything"

I sighed "That bitch is a weirdo, why is she so attracted to you for? She comes and visits me all the time just to say that you're all hers"

"Me and her kissed one time"

I grabbed my chest and acted surprised "Without me?"

Tiana laughed "Boy be quiet, it honestly was a big mistake and now Léla is crazy over me"

"I'll help you kill that bitch when I get out, I never liked her. And that bitch tried to kill me, I'm not gonna let her get away with that shit"

"Ok let's keep this on the low because I know Joyce is gonna come in here in a few seconds and I don't want her to hear our plans on killing Léla"

"Alright...Tiana"

She smiled at me "Yeah?"

"Can I get a kiss"

Tiana's eyes widened "Um I'll kiss your forehead"

"No I want you to kiss my lips"

"Chris....Baby....Umm you haven't brushed your teeth or tongue in weeks. When you come  home with me and brush your teeth then sure I'll kiss you"

I chuckled "Damn...Okay"

Moments later my mom walked in with my son in her arms "Chris Oh My God"

"Hey ma"

She came and hugged me then she handed me my son.

"I'm so glad you're awake"

I smiled "I know, I'm glad to be awake. Hey little man I haven't held you in ages"

When I was talking I saw the smile on my son face disappear then he started pulling his head back.

"He doesn't want you to hold him?" My mom asked.

Then Tiana started laughing "No my baby probably smelled his breath"

"I need to brush my teeth, Tiana grab him please"

Tiana grabbed him from my arms and I just laid back on the bed. I honestly couldn't wait to come home.

"So tell me what happened Chris, they tried to say that you had a seizure but me and Tiana both knew that was bullshit."

I sighed and began to tell my momma and Tiana what really happened.

{Flashback:

After me and Kelly left the kitchen we both went back to our rooms quietly. I was just munching on my snacks and minding my business and then I saw my door open.

I automatically thought it was gonna be Kelly cuz me and her was cool but then I seen Léla at the doorway.

"Léla what are you doing here?" I asked.

"I just wanted to let you know that you're honestly an obstacle in my life. Plus I feel like if you're gone it will lift a weight off of everybody's shoulders"

I looked at her confused "Who's everybody? And why in the fuck are you wearing my shirt?"

"Tiana....the new love of my life wants you gone, Same with your mother and I know for a fact that she never cared about you"

"That's a lie I mean I know me and Tiana been through some things but she'll never want me gone"

Léla laughed to herself "You sure about that?"

"I have faith in it, besides I know deep down she still loves me as much as I love her"

"She doesn't love you anymore so imma need you to back off or there's gonna be some problems"

I looked at her and continued to munch on my chips "Bitch fuck you I can't take you serious when you're wearing MY shirt"

"It's mine now and just so you know I'm gonna replace you, I'm gonna love Tiana better and imma be a better father to your baby"

I laughed "You gonna replace me? You sound bout stupid as fuck right now Léla. How you gonna replace bomb dick like mine?"

"Dick isn't everything"

"It's solves a lot of problems and stress what does your coochie do? Not a damn thing so if you'll be so kind and just close my door on the way out"

She sighed in frustration "Stay away from Tiana"

"I mean I am in rehab, where else can I really go?"

Léla rolled her eyes then one of the nurses that I hated came in my room. Tonight was not the night for her bullshit.

Then the nurse spoke "Christopher you've been a problem since you got here. I'm gonna take care of you real soon"

I rolled my eyes and continued to eat my chips unbothered "Are y'all two finished?"

The nurse smirked "Sure...I'll see you in the morning Christopher, watch your back"

I giggled and finished my chips "Close the door on your way out."

They both left mad as hell but I could care less. I picked up the cold bottle of pineapple Fanta and twisted the cap to open it before I took a nice sip.

I don't know why all of a sudden these hoes had a problem with me.

~The Next Morning~

I woke up early and did my morning routine before heading to the common room. I was one of the first people up so I decided to just chill and sit by the window in the common room.

I was just thinking about how in the fuck did Léla get in the building last night.

I had a lot of shit flowing through my mind at the moment. I needed someone to vent to so bad so I decided to wait until my homegirl Kelly got up.

As time went by more people started to come in the common room and the room got a little bit louder.

But I was ok with it as long as nobody was messing with me.

I turned to see Kelly walking into the room. We both spotted each other then the nurse from last night stopped her and two brolic niggas started walking up to me.

The nurse walked over to me and smirked "It's time to go back into your room Christopher"

"Nah I'm good love"

"Grab him"

Both of the two big niggas grabbed me and dragged me to my room.

And I kept yelling "Get The Fuck Off Of Me!!!"

I tried to fight back but that didn't budge at all then they both threw me on me bed and I heard someone lock the door.

I turned to see who it was and it was the nurse.

Then she started to speak "What I'm about to do is a little favor for the girl from last night."

She pulled the needle out and I immediately panicked.
The two guys pinned me down and covered my mouth as I watched the nurse come closer to me.

Then the last thing I heard her say was "Have a nice sleep"

After that my body went through a weird spasm and then I blacked out.

{End Of Flashback}

"So yeah that's what happened" I said concluding my story.

I looked over at Tiana and saw the anger in her eyes then I looked back at my mom and she shook her head.

Then she continued "I knew Léla was up to know good, she probably was responsible for Dave's disappearance too"

"She was"

Tiana quickly looked at me and smirked.

"Chris how do you know?" My mom asked.

Then I started lying out of my ass hoping that she would believe me "During the time Dave and Amani split, Dave was having secret relations with Léla. She would always be jealous and ask him to always leave Amani and his kids and that's what he did. Then the night when Amani got killed and I found Dave and the kids at that building Dee confessed his love for Amani and how he always loved her. Then he told us that he had Léla kill Amani so she can have Dave to herself."

Then Tiana continued with my lie "Yeah and remember when Dave and the twins stayed at our house and suddenly left? Dave told me that he didn't feel safe in Virginia so he left and went to New York. Now that Chris is telling me everything about Léla I'm starting to figure out why Dave left"

"Wow I knew something was odd, now everything makes sense now"

I sighed in relief. I'm glad that shit made sense to her because me and Tiana was lying like a muthafucker. Half the shit I said barely made any sense to me.

Then Tiana spoke up "Sorry Joyce this might be off topic but when can Chris be released?"

"I don't know let me go get a doctor and ask"

When my mom left me and Tiana started laughing quietly.

Then I laughed out "I can't believe she believed that shit"

"I know right that shit is too damn hilarious"

"Alright baby be quiet I can hear her coming back"

We straightened up and my mom came back in the room with the doctor.

"Hello Mr. Brown how are you?"

I shrugged "I'm pretty good, when can I leave? I wanna go home and take a nice shower and brush my teeth"

"You can be able to go now if you want, let me just give you a quick physical to see if you're really in shape then you'll be able to go"

"Alright"

The doctor performed the physical and I just wanted it to be done with. I was eager to go back home.

<Tiana's P.O.V>

Me and Joyce patiently waited for Chris physical to be over. When I looked over at his face I can tell that he was ready to leave. While Chris was being occupied I asked Joyce if she can watch Marcell until tomorrow. Thankfully she said yes and I grew excited.

I couldn't wait till I brought Chris home so I could make Chris something to eat and just cuddle in his arms.

When Chris was done the doctor handed Chris some clean clothes then he left the room.

"Can y'all like...turn y'all heads? I'm finna change"

I laughed "You act like we never seen you naked before"

Chris smacked his teeth "Ti stop playing turn around please"

"Okay, Okay" I chuckled.

Me and Joyce both turned around and waited for Chris to get fully dressed.

"Okay I'm done let's get out of here."

We all left the hospital and I drove straight to Joyce house and dropped her and the baby off.

"I'll see you two tomorrow" I waved.

Joyce smiled "Alright just call me"

Chris looked at me confused "Why she taking our son?"

"I asked her to so we can have some alone time"

Chris smiled "Ohhh Okay, well let's go"

I drove off and went back to my house. When we got out the car we walked inside the house and I showed Chris to the bathroom.

"You can take a shower and stuff in here, there's an extra toothbrush in the drawer. Plus there's an extra wash cloth and towel in that cabinet over there."

"But baby all my clothes are at the other crib"

I continued "I went back and started bringing your clean clothes over here when I was bored these past couple of weeks."

"Well thank you babygirl"

"No problem, I'm about to make something to eat so just freshen up. I'll be downstairs in the kitchen"

Chris smiled then he kissed my forehead "You deserve so much dick tonight "

I smiled "I know, now get in that shower"

After saying that I left the room and I headed straight to the kitchen.

________________________

Stay Tuned For The Next Chapter 🤗💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 322 16
your love for photography has landed you your first real job in the industry... it just so happens that the job is traveling the country with a boyba...
217K 14.7K 187
Sequel to Talent
140K 7.4K 42
Sequel to "Blame On Me"
428K 5.3K 37
πŸ¦‹βœ¨