Moon of My Life | Gaara

由 signofthekiwi_

(COMPLETED) Gaara and Kyuubi, that doesn't fit, does it? Well it doesn't, according to everyone. But it does... 更多

Pre-teen Kyuubi Update.
Chapter One
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty One.
Chapter Twenty Two.
Chapter Twenty Three.
Chapter Twenty Four.
Chapter Twenty Five.
Chapter Twenty Six.
Chapter Twenty Seven.
Teenage Kyuubi Update.
Chapter Twenty Eight.
Chapter Twenty Nine.
Chapter Thirty.
Chapter Thirty One.
Chapter Thirty Two.
Chapter Thirty Three.
Chapter Thirty Four.
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six.
Chapter Thirty Seven.
Chapter Thirty Eight.
Chapter Thirty Nine.
Chapter Forty.
Chapter Forty Two.
Chapter Forty Three.
Chapter Forty Four.
Chapter Forty Five.
Chapter Forty Six.
Chapter Forty Seven.
Chapter Forty Eight.
Chapter Forty Nine.
Chapter Fifty.
Chapter Fifty One.
Chapter Fifty Two.
Chapter Fifty Three.
Chapter Fifty Four.
Kyuubi & Gaara's kids.

Chapter Forty One.

2.9K 74 14
由 signofthekiwi_

________________________

Chapter Forty One
The desolation of Pain.

________________________

【 Kyuubi's POV 】

After what happened with Deidara. I was brought back to Konoha by Tobi, sneaking me inside and putting me any random safe place.

But now I'm in the hospital,  been there for days. I was told that my legs were like... Drugged, like It can't be moved because of a weird Jutsu they had on me.

Now that it's gone...

"Can you stand up?" Shizune asked, her hands were ready to do action in case I fall off or something. "Do you still feel the pain of your legs? If yes, I have to force you to stay in bed-"

"I'm good." I told her, turning my head away from the sunny window. "I'm good." I reassured again, pushing myself off the sheets and standing up with the help if Shizune.

She kept on holding me until I made it to the exit of the hospital.

"I can walk now." I said. "Thanks, Shizune."

Shizune let go of me. "If it hurts again, you may come here, I don't mind." she said, sending me a smile.

I nodded with a grin. "See ya." I gave her a little wave and walked away through the village.

I was about to go to Ichiraku's ramen because Naruto told me they brought the ramen back, this actually made my day so definitely going there to enjoy some of their delicious ramen.

Just as I almost reached there. A giant orange and black centipedes came out of no where on top of buildings and started to destroy the buildings, people started to scream and run away.

The hell is going on?!

"Uzumaki Kyuubi."

I swiftly turned around and gave a big jump behind.

"P-Pain." I stammered. It is astonishing to see Pain here, in Konoha. No doubt he's behind the giant centipedes. "What are you doing here?" I asked, taking two kunais on both my hands.

"Can't I visit my student?" he said, eyeing me. "Where is Uzumaki Naruto?"

I pouted. "How should I know?" I lied, obviously. Why would I blurt where my brother is? This is the bad guy asking me where his target is, I'm not that dumb.

He was still standing there.

"Now that I don't know. You may leave Konoha." I warned. "Or face me, your student. You killed Jiraiya-Sensei, think I'll let you run off?"

I'll kill him with what he taught me.

"You killed my sensei. Now, it's my turn. Shadow Clone Jutsu!" Three clones appeared. The three of us ran toward him. I actually had myself behind him by my fire teleportation.

He stabbed the three of my clones on the three sides, he actually thought that they were me.

I did rotation on my palm and created a Rasen-shuriken. "Fire Style: RasenShuriken!" I was THIS close on hitting him when he smoothly moved off his way. I accidentally fired the RasenShuriken on a building.

"Twin Dragon Fists!" I had two giant flaming dragon heads on both of fists as I started to try hit him. He kept on smoothly getting away by swiftly moving aside from my hits. It got me furious.

ARGHHH.

"Almighty punch!" I had my fist aiming at him as the giant flaming fist form almost hit him but instead it hit the wall behind him.

I am wasting too much Chakra. I think I don't have enough stamina as well. I panted, trying to catch some breath.

"Are you done yet?"

No way... When did he came behind me!

I was about to turn around but he grabbed my shirt, and lifted me up. I grabbed his arms.

"Almighty Punch..." He muttered. "It took you forever to master it. Now I can see you have done it. I might say, I'm proud. But now that you have wasted way too much chakra, and can't do anything about it. Where is Uzumaki Naruto?"

I winced at how hard he was grabbing me. "I-I will not tell you."

He dropped me. I landed on my knees harshly.

"I do need you, the two Jinchuriki twins, so I can't kill you." he said. "But who said anything about killing?"

I lifted my head and saw him pointing that long rod toward me. It gave me shivers, he will hurt me. At my condition, he thought it's tough to hurt an already hurt person.

He, again grabbed me up by the shirt and had me pinned against the wall. "Stay here, Uzumaki Kyuubi." he said, and shoved that rod to my shoulder that it went through and had it pinned me on the wall.

I coughed blood, it was coming out like a fountain. It hurts like hell.

And he was gone.

I couldn't move or even scream for help. All I thought of is holding my gourd necklace and looking at the sky.

Gaara.

If only you were here...

And then , suddenly, what happened had me shook. Like, no no! How did this happen!

Almighty Push.

Oh god Pain, you destroyed Konoha.

The building I was pinned at fell and had me on the edge. I tried pulling myself off it, even if it means losing my whole arm. I have to go to Naruto, save his ass.

I moaned in pain of this, even my eyes started to water. This is true pain, Konoha is destroyed. And I'm lying here like a piece of uselessness.

"Uh?"

someone jumped infront of me with a dog. At first, I really thought it was Kiba. But turns out this is his mother.

"Kiba! Get down here, your girlfriend is hurt!" she yelled. Kiba jumped out of no where on top of Akamaru. "Girlfriend?"

His eyes shifted to me, as it widened. "Kyuubi!" He dismounted Akamaru and started to try getting the wall off me. "Mom, help me out!" He said.

Tsume, his mom came with Kiba aside and the both of them lifted up the wall off me.

"Blood?" Kiba noticed the pool of blood. And then as I expected, gasped when he saw the rod going through me.

I grabbed the end of the rod and tried pulling it off. Kiba was frozen, shaking. "K-Kiba... Help." I said with a weak voice. He did nothing but stare.

Tsume on the other hand pulled it off by strike. I clutched into my shoulder. After that I barely managed to stand up.

"Kyuubi, what are you-"

"Save the people." I told him, and disappeared with my fire jutsu.

I reappeared where Pain is. And found Naruto over there fighting with him. One glance and I saw Pain shoving many rods into Naruto.

The pain went to me as the holes appeared in my body. I fell on my knees and yelped.

"KYUUBI!" Naruto screamed.

Pain looked at me. "You're still alive."

I can feel his chakra inside my body. But I can still move, unlike Naruto. I looked at him through my narrowed eyes, balled fists.

"Wh-who hurt you, Kyuubi?" Naruto asked calmly, but I can feel in the inside he is about to erupt.

"I did." Pain confessed. "And the other holes as well. Didn't know that your pain is her pain?"

"What are you talking about-ttebayo?"  

"Stop talking!" I yelled at Pain, immediately doing palm rotation. "Almighty Rasengan Punch!" Two huge versions of my fists flew all the way to Pain. No way he'll dodge or escape from such huge hits.

I gasped.

He did escape it, but got a tiny punch on the edge if his shoulder.

I grit my teeth in anger. I can't stand this.

"Shadow clone Jutsu!" I had two clones. But didn't attack, instead I sent the two if them including me underground by having a screw-like twirl that made me and the clones dig all the way.

I tried sensing his chakra. Got it.

The two clones were the first to go attack from under Pain. As for me, I stayed down there waiting to do action. My two clones did stall Pain.

So, I dug up and appeared jumping in the air. One kick and I kicked Pain's face. Now it's starting.

I hit him maybe three times. This time, I was about to use my RasenShuriken but Pain pointed his palm on me and said. "Almighty Push!" I was sent far away and had myself hit by a rock hard from behind.

Naruto screamed my name.

Still alive. But really really injured.

I pulled myself together and barely stood up on my feet, walking oddly toward them. As if I can do something. But I can't, but I will.

One breath.

One fist.

"Al-"

Pain made the rod fly all the way as it hit me right on the stomach. (Exactly like how Hela killed Hogun in Thor: Ragnorak.)

My hand, trembling like crazy as I held the necklace Gaara gave me. I closed my eyes and saved my last breath. "Gaara..."

I couldn't.

And Naruto sceamed my name again, but very loudly in terror. This is all I remember after I passed out. Now, I think I died.

___________________________

She didn't die of course!
just... Reassuring you dear readers.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

574K 17.5K 107
Everybody knows Naruko's goal: She wants to be the best Hokage ever! But she is still a petty genin. Therefore, she has a long and dangerous path to...
3.4K 244 12
Two best friends. Naruto Uzumaki and Sasuke Uchiha. Separated hundreds of miles apart. What happens when one has feelings for the other and the con...
770 3 10
they met, became friends, broke it. then again, -"you can still fix a broken glass with glue, can't you? it will just look a bit different then befo...
45.3K 1.6K 20
Demons. Monsters. Murderers. These are but a few words used to describe the Uzumaki brothers. But these wondrous brothers will one day be called hero...