Cali Love

By Shayylondon

Baldwin Hills, known as the City in the Clouds, The Black Beverly Hills, lives of the privileged sons and dau... More

Snippet
Snippet 2
Snippet 3
COPYRIGHT 2019
Cast
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
TwentyOne
TwentyTwo
TwentyThree
Twenty four
Twenty Five
TwentySix
TwentySeven
TwentyEight
Twentynine
Thirty
ThirtyOne
ThirtyTwo
ThirtyThree
ThirtyFour
ThirtyFive
ThirtySix
ThirtySeven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
CALI LOVE ( II )

Fourteen

2.3K 151 140
By Shayylondon

Kross

"I don't even see why you even in my face still talking to me about this" Ari said, crossing her legs and flicking through the TV channels.

"You was outta line nigga and you know it"

I was over here at her crib tryna see what the fuck is going on with her. That shit she pulled at Fat burger last week through me for a loop.

A nigga can't lie, you know how the baby momma shit goes; you fuck with her from time to time.

I exhaled the thick smoke through my nostrils before ashing my blunt in the ashtray on her coffee table.

"Oh so you want me to be okay wit you entertaining this lil ass girl after you was digging up in my guts asking me to be a family for man man again?" Ari retorted, glancing in my direction.

I knew a nigga was wrong for toyin with Ari's emotions but niggas say a lot of shit when you fucking.

You start saying shit cause you in the moment and I knew that shit was wrong.

She knows I'ma do for my son regardless but I knew she was missin a nigga paper trail more than she was missing a nigga.

The money, hair done and nails done every week and stayin dripped in designer was her lifestyle and all that shit stopped when the locs told me she was fuckin round with some mark ass niggas.

"Anyway" I rolled my eyes. " What time you want me to come get lil man tomorrow?"

"I wanna talk about us right now, you can get Adonay anytime tomorrow"

"Ari I aint really fo dis shit man"

"Why? Because you got caught being fuckin wack?"

I gritted my teeth as she stood up, making sure she give me a glimpse of her round, soft ass that was hanging out of her white cotton lounge shorts.

"I aint get caught doin shit" I licked my lips.

Sashaying her hips as she walked over to me, looking me up and down with lust in her eyes.

Stopping before me, my eyes traveled down to her breast that was sitting up perfectly, making a nigga feel a type of way.

The fucced up part is, I wish I was looking down at Cali and as mad as she was at me, I was still imagining tearing her fine ass up.

But I knew Ari wasn't gonna let me leave without throwing her some act right, but a nigga was on a serious guilt trip.

It aint like Cali really my girl so I aint cheatin'. I'm just a young nigga out here doin me that's all.

Its real conflictin' cuz I wanna be with my baby momma for the sake of my son, nothing more, nothing less.

Then I got beloved on my mind. Its something about her that makes a nigga wanna do right.

She's not like these bucket head bitches that's just lookin for a nigga to take care of her and flaunt 'round her nigga money and wanna be seen in his whip.

Her dimples when she smile makes a nigga wanna do anything just to see her smile.

It's cold out here in these streets and a nigga real skeptical when it comes to love and relationships.

"She ya girlfriend?" She asked me, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Nah..." I said.

I could tell Ari didn't believe me at all, but I was tellin the truth like hell. I wanted lil mama to be with a nigga but I don't know if she ready for that type of lifestyle I'm leading.

I'd hate to fuck up what she got going on.

"So show me she not ya girl daddy" she whispered, tucking her hair behind her ears and looking up at me with a meek grin.

Pressing my lips together, shaking my head I lifted Ari's small frame into my arms as she began kissing my lips eagerly, making me hard as fuck and I started thinking with my wrong head.

I know that I don't even need to be leading her on like this cuz I know once I nut, those feelings gonna go away quick.

I'll always love my baby momma cause she gave me the best thing, my son.

But all this getting back together shit I gotta keep it trill, it aint gonna happen not now or ever again.

"you love me?" She asked me in between kisses.

" I do ma" I lied through my kisses.

It's a fuckin shame, we both runnin game, I thought to myself as I carried her into the room to bend that ass over to have her moaning.

You know tha fucked up part?

I imagined me behind Cali in this position the whole time.

Cali

It was a Saturday night and I was sitting in the backyard by the pool as my girls sat around the patio table too, sipping on my mom's Jamaican Me Happy wine cooler's that we took from the deep freezer.

My parents and my brother were out and about and I decided to have the girls over.

Taliyah, Monique, my snow bunny Amanda and my other homegirl Theresa was chillaxing with me in the crib tonight.

Theresa was from El Segundo and she was one firey Latina resembling a young J.Lo with Angelina Jolie lips.

My Latina Mami was a baddie. So bad that my brother be checkin for this hoe and he don't check for no one as handsome as he is.

Wine coolers, three blunts and some seafood from the Kickin' Crab we ordered and picked up for take out was in session for the evening and I really needed this.

After that bullshit with Kross and his tacky ass baby momma, I didn't know what the fuck to think.

She took a few jabs at me and I felt like a straight up pussy, sittiing there listening to that shit because the old lady tried to hold me back in Fat Buger.

My momma and daddy were fighters and didn't let anybody punk them. Momma stayed throwing hands with bitches back in the day with my Auntie Cynthia from Baldwin Hills, Inglewood, and Compton.

Daddy, another one who still can walk through any hood and get love from Bloods, Crips, Latin Kings and whatever the fuck else is around here in Los Angeles.

Aint shit pussy bout me but this pussy I got between my legs that I've been yearning for Kross to touch.

But he can forget that shit since he got that bum bitch he calls a baby momma.

"I can't believe she would even come out her face like she is that bad of a bitch", Taliyah laughed, taking a swig of the wine cooler and popping her lips.

"I can" Mo' chimed in. " Every time I've seen that bitch she always runnin round the hood bragging that she's bad and how nothing she wear is knock off"

"Only because she a Slauson Swap Meat hoe" Taliyah snapped, rolling her eyes. "Brynhurst bitches get on my everlasting nerves"

"She needs to get some better make up and blend that Cake-up shit she call foundation out" Amanda yelled. "Bitch look like she was wearing a batter of fuckin Pilsbury cake batter"

"Please OKAY!" Taliyah shouted.

Taking a few swings and a few pulls from the blunt we sparked up, I laughed as I shook my head at my girls.

Between the smiles and all, a bitch was hurting. I missed this nigga and it took all of my little 16 ½-year-old strength to not pick up that phone and answer his calls, return his facetime calls and just text him to let him know, I forgive him.

Taliyah slammed the empty can down on the table before using her manicured ombre nails to peel off the shell of some shrimp.

"On the real the Cali, you waaaay badder than the bitch but you need to watch her"

I frowned, cracking open a crab leg. "What you mean watch her? she needs to watch me after that shit she pulled in that Shell Gas station parkin lot"

"Kross and Ari has a past history of breaking up, getting back together, breaking up, getting back together and fuckin round wit each other. I know that because they been on and off since they were 14"

"That's only four fuckin years" I added.

"Exactly" she shot back. "That's why I'm tellin you be careful. They've always been territorial of each other, not wantin ta be together but don't want neither one of them fuckin around"

"Shit messy if you ask me" Amanda sipped her cooler, rubbing her belly.

I let everything they were saying sink in as I sat in the chair, eating my seafood, smoking and drinking.

I've noticed since that day I've found myself asking KJ to rollup for me as I would steal some of my daddy OG Kush out of his secret stash.

He got so much that he wont miss it. Hell, he'll probably think its momma taking it if he ever finds out.

"Its fake messy but if I see her again and she wants smoke, she can get it. I don't give a fuck"

"OOP!" Monique said, sipping her cooler. " I hear dat hot shit boo!"

"On Hood"

Silence fell before I looked up to see the girls staring at me before the table erupted into laughter.

"Damnnnn...Kross aint even hit yet and you speakin like him?!" Amanda laughed. "On hood? Oh okay Cali a goon bitch"

"Shut up" I snickered, shaking my head.

With all of the laughter, I felt sad thinking about Kross. I can only imagine if I was with him right now.

I would probably be in his arms, inhaling his cologne and planting sweet kisses onto his soft lips, looking into those sleepy eyes.

Damn...I miss him but I gotta fall the fuck back cause I know it was some validity to what his baby momma was sayin.

My eyes fluttered open as I heard my phone vibrate several times. I grabbed my phone and slid the phone open, answering the call.

"Hello?" I answered with my voice groggy.

"Beloved?"

My eyes gained focus as I sat up in the bed. I looked at the phone and time read 12:38 AM.

Squinting from the brightness from my screen, l held the phone away as I put it on speaker.

"Why you calling me this time of night Kross"

"Come outside real quick"

"What?"

"You heard me. Come out"

The call ended before I could utter another word.

I snatched my teal covers off of me as I grabbed my Love Pink white lounge shorts off the floor to match the milk-white bandeau that I had on.

I made sure my hair was okay looking, sporting a messy bun. Grabbing a piece of gum, spraying myself with Rihanna's Rebel Fleur and slipping my feet into my slippers, I walked down the steps towards the front door.

No one was still home and I was relieved because I know my momma and daddy wouldn't be having this shit, Kross pulling up all hours of the night.

The moon was huge tonight and there were a few stars glimmering across the nighttime sky.

The crickets made their chirping sound, giving vibes of a country summer night as the smell of fresh-cut grass filled my nostrils, making me wiggle my nose a little.

Kross walked up to me wearing a "Slauson" Black Tee and a pair of Black Nike Tech sweat pants with a pair of black and white chuck Taylors, sporting his hair in two neat cornrows as I walked down to him as he focused on me the whole time.

"Kross?" I said as I looked at him a bit shocked. "What are you-?"

Not finishing my sentence, Kross scooped me up into his arms and began kissing me as He wrapped his arms tightly around my small waist.

The kiss literally swept me off my feet that I began to feel weak from his pouty lips covering mines as he kissed me with such passion.

I couldn't believe how good this felt, that I damn near said fuck that last situation that happened.

We pulled away from each other, gazing into each other eyes.

His eyes were low and red as he stared into my eyes as if he was searching for answers.

"Wow," I said, clutching my invisible pearls.

"I know you ain't really wanna see a nigga but a nigga couldn't get you off his mind beloved"

"I-"

I stopped myself as I looked down at the ground before looking back at him.

I wanted to believe him but we not even together and we already going through bullshit.

"I don't know" I shrugged. "I missed you too I can't lie"

A small grin appeared across his lips as he nodded his head.

"That's what happens when you that nigga"

"Boy, the fuck please" I laughed.

It seems like the air was cleared just from seeing one another.

It is just something about this guy that just makes it easy to forgive him even though I just can't read him just yet.

We stared at one another, causing me to look down at my hands and began playing with my nails.

"That's all I wanted you to know. I' ma holla at you" he said before turning and walking back towards his car.

I was so confused but I was so happy to see him that I ran behind him to get his attention.

I grabbed his hand, making him turn around.

"Kross...I don't want you to leave...Can we talk?"

"I'm down wit dat"

Hopefully, my parents stay out tonight and I could really have that alone time with Kross that I felt we needed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.7K 3.7K 82
Life is unpredictable and not very fair to everyone. Things don't always go as planned but they sometimes happen, sometimes they don't. In certain ca...
6K 160 17
Est. 19 November 2023 DISRESPECTFUL. Teyana and Deshaun's Love story🤍 Destruction that turned into undeniable Love.
975 76 5
Not Used To It - Chris Brown x Saweetie Fan Fiction Sienna Mendoza Davis has a reputation of being perfect. The Perfect Daughter. The Perfect Sister...
1.1K 111 5
Despite the feud brewing between their families, Anastasia Caradine finds herself saving Giovanni Hendrix. In doing so, the two find themselves falli...