Photographer: Part 2

By UniquelyScarred

The Official Sequel To "Photographer" More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter: 2
Chapter: 3
Chapter: 4
Chapter: 5
Chapter: 6
Chapter: 7
Chapter: 8
Chapter: 9
Chapter: 10
Chapter: 11
Chapter: 12
Chapter: 13
Chapter: 14
Chapter: 15
Chapter: 16
Chapter: 17
Chapter: 18
Chapter: 19
Chapter: 20
Chapter: 21
Chapter: 22
Chapter: 23
Chapter: 24
Chapter: 25
Chapter: 26
Chapter: 27
Chapter: 28
Chapter: 29
Chapter: 30
Chapter: 31
Chapter: 32
Chapter: 33
Chapter: 34
Chapter: 35
Chapter: 36
Chapter: 37
Chapter: 38
Chapter: 39
Chapter: 40
Chapter: 41
Chapter: 42
Chapter: 43
Chapter: 44
Chapter: 45
Chapter: 46
Chapter: 47
Chapter: 48
Chapter: 49
Chapter: 50
Chapter: 51
Chapter: 52
Chapter: 53
Chapter: 54
Chapter: 55
Chapter: 56
Chapter: 57
Chapter: 58
Chapter: 59
Chapter: 60
Chapter: 61
Chapter: 62
Chapter: 63
Chapter: 65
Chapter: 66
Chapter: 67
Chapter: 68
Chapter: 69
Chapter: 70
Chapter: 71
Chapter: 72
Chapter: 73
Chapter: 74
~The Final Chapter~
*NEW BOOK ALERT*

Chapter: 64

170 8 18
By UniquelyScarred

<Tiana's P.O.V>

I'm starting to regret a lot of shit but at the same time I feel like it's my fault for why everything is going how it is. I regretted the day I gave my ring back to Chris, I regretted letting him put his hands on me, I regretted kissing Léla, I regretted letting her see my vulnerable side. I regretted everything.

I personally felt that everything going wrong in my life was my fault. If I chose to stay with Chris the day he proposed to me then I feel like none of this would've happened.

But I heard everything happens in this world for a reason.

But what was the reason?

Everything that's been going on has been breaking me down.

When I was home me and my son were just laying down watching tv. I looked down at him and smiled.

He reminded me so much of Chris that's why I'm so close to my baby. Even though Chris wasn't here, I just felt like my son gave me his energy. And it's crazy because my son and Chris acted the same way.

It was funny to me how my baby would hold the same facial expressions that Chris would make.
For instance, I remember a day when I was at Léla's house and I picked up RoRo instead of Marcell and he gave me the same stank face that Chris would give me.

All I could do was laugh because it was too cute. Deep down I really missed Chris, if only he was here with me right now.

~Back At The Hospital~
•4:15 pm•

<Joyce P.O.V>

When Léla and Tiana both left I decided to stay a little longer with Chris. As a mother I feel like I failed him. Throughout all of his life he's been through so much. I just pray that my child was ok.

I was sitting next to Chris bed and I just looked him and wished that I was in that situation instead of him. It hurt me to see him like this but something in my gut told me to find out what happened to him because this was so sudden.

Something didn't feel right.

Before I left the hospital room I decided to make a quick prayer before I left. I walked out the room and searched for the other nurse that I was talking to earlier.

"Excuse me ma'am"

The nurse turned to me smiling "Yes? Are you leaving?"

"Yeah I am, I just wanted to know if one of you ladies were gonna check on my son frequently while I'm gone"

"Yes we will I'll have someone check on him right now"

I nodded "Thank you, Oh I also wanted to ask a quick question"

"Sure"

"Do you know what caused my son to have a seizure? Did anyone at the rehab explain what really happened?"

The nurse continued "No, The nurse at the rehab center only explained to us that he had a seizure in his sleep"

"Last Night?"

"Yes ma'am"

I stood there confused "So why did you guys just bring him into the hospital earlier today?"

"I'm not sure ma'am, me and one of the doctors were just talking about that because the story didn't sound right"

"Do you know which nurse called you earlier?"

She nodded "Yes but I can't give out that information"

I went in my purse and took out my badge then I showed it to her.

"I'm an FBI agent, you're authorized to tell me something. Especially if it has something to do with my son"

"Her name is Nurse Cooper"

I smiled "Thank you, have a nice evening"

I walked away from her and walked to the elevators. I was thinking to myself on how this whole situation didn't add up.

If Chris has a seizure last night then why bring him to the hospital a few hours ago? I'm gonna get to the bottom of it.

When I left the hospital I went straight to the rehab center that Chris was staying at. I honestly needed some answers.

After fifteen minutes went by I finally arrived at the rehab center. I parked in the parking and just sat in the car for a minute.

I was trying to figure out if I was gonna follow protocol and just investigate first or if I was just gonna go against the rules and interrogate Nurse Cooper.

Might as well do both.

Usually I'd need a warrant to investigate an area but I didn't have time.

I got out the car and walked up to the front doors. As I walked in I went straight to the front desk.

"Excuse me ma'am visiting hours are over"

"I didn't come here to visit anyone, I came to speak to Nurse Cooper in person"

The lady at the front desk continued "She left work early today, she won't be here until Wednesday"

"Okay, Do you mind if I look around?" After saying that I showed her my badge.

"Uhh...Sure go right ahead"

I walked around and I wanted to see if I could find Chris room. When I was walking down the hallway I barely seen anybody supervising the hallways.
Anybody could just walk in here and shoot the place up.

"You need some help?"

I turned around to see a pretty girl behind me. Then I responded "Yes, did you know a guy named Chris?"

The girl looked around and grabbed my hand "Come on, Follow me"

She led me to an empty room and she closed the door behind us.

Then she talked lowly "I'm Kelly, I've been Chris friend since he first came here. That whole 'seizure' shit is a fucking lie and I know it"

"What do you mean?"

Kelly continued "I heard one of the nurses say that he had the seizure last night but that's a bold face lie because me and him snuck into the kitchen last night and stole shit. Besides if he had a 'seizure' last night then why they didn't take his ass to the hospital last night?"

"True, So what do you think happened?"

"Well after me and Chris went back to our rooms it was around 12 midnight going around 1. A good hour later I was gonna go down the hallway to use one of the public bathrooms but then I seen someone walk into his room"

"Did you know who it was?" I asked.

She shook her head "I never seen this bitch
before, but anyways after she went into his room I walked down the hall and I noticed one of the nurses walking towards me. She asked where I was headed and I said the bathroom and she let me go. When I looked back I seen her go in Chris room as well"

"Do you know the nurses name?"

"Nurse Cooper, But I don't know who the other girl was."

Then I continued "Do you know anything else that happened?"

"When I woke up this morning Chris was in the common room looking out the window. When I tried walking up to him Nurse Cooper stopped me and brought Chris back to his room. He didn't want to go so she made two people from security escort him to his room. Then an hour later they sent him to the hospital"

"Thank you for telling me this Kelly"

She nodded "No problem, are you like the feds or something?"

"Yeah I work for the fbi" Then I showed her my badge, "And I'm Chris mother"

Kelly covered up her mouth with her hands "I know this must be hard for you"

"I had to see my son with tubes down his throat, it's more than just hard for me. All I can do is just find out what happened to him"

"Damn and he was a cool dude too, I mean all he would talk about is his girl Tiana and his little kiddos"

"Do you know where his room is so I can look around for evidence?"

Kelly spoke "We're in his room right now"

"Oh, well stay here with me and help me look around"

She nodded "Okay"

Me and Kelly looked around his room and we couldn't find anything. It was strange because his room was oddly neat. Someone must have got to his room before we did. As I was about to leave I seen something shining from the corner of my eye.

I turned and seen a necklace peeking from under the bed. I went to pick it up and when I examined it I noticed it was the locket I have him when he was younger that had a small picture of me and him inside.

"What's that?" Kelly asked.

I responded "It's the locket I gave Chris, he always had this around his neck. He usually never takes this off especially after what happened earlier this year."

"Can you use that as evidence or something?"

"I could but what can I really say? All they would probably think is that he just left his necklace or it just slipped off"

Kelly sat on the bed and tried to think of some rational ideas "Shit I cant think of anything at the moment"

"I'll figure out something, just go back to your room carefully. Imma keep searching around the building"

"Be careful" After Kelly said that she left the room and hurried back to hers.

I decided to keep looking around the building to see if I could find anything else.

Quite frankly I didn't find anything else that I really wanted to find out. So I decided to leave and go straight to Tiana's house, she needs to  know about the shit that I found out today.

~30 minutes later~

When I got to her house she automatically let me in and we walked over to her living room.

"Hey Joyce what's going on?"

I sighed "Chris didn't have a seizure"

I can see the anger forming in her face then she inhaled a deep breath "So what happened? Somebody tried to kill him?"

"That's what i'm thinking"

"How did you find this out?"

I continued "I went down to the rehab center because something didn't feel right. I was wondering if he had a seizure last night then why in the hell did they just bring him to the hospital earlier today"

"Oh my God I was thinking that earlier"

"Well when I was at the rehab center I ran into one of Chris friends and she said that whole seizure thing was bullshit because he didn't have one last night. He was even up this morning and one of the nurses got two people in security to bring him into his room. Then an hour later Chris was sent to the hospital"

I saw Tiana's leg start bouncing up and down and she began to cry in anger "I swear if I found out who did this to Chris I-"

I cut her off "I'm not letting you do anything Ti, I don't want you to get mixed up in this and get hurt."

"Joyce I don't care, do you know how bad i'm hurting right now? Now mark my words if I find out who tried to kill Chris then all hell is gonna break loose"

"Look you're not the only one hurting, this what we can do I'll let you help me solve this. So far I got two suspects"

"Two?"

I nodded "Yeah the nurse who reported what happened to Chris, Nurse Cooper, and there was another woman there. Last night Nurse Cooper and a female were seen going into Chris room"

"Was Nurse Cooper there today when you got there?"

"No but she'll be there on Wednesday"

She sighed "Well how about me and you can go over to the rehab on Wednesday and interrogate this bitch. But then again I don't know who's gonna watch Marcell"

"Why don't you just let Lela watch him?"

Tiana quickly answered "No, I don't want her to watch my child anymore"

"What's going on between you and Lela? I meant to ask you that earlier when I heard you two arguing."

Tiana sat up on the couch and spoke "The other day Lela kissed me and confessed her feelings towards me. I had mixed feelings because I was at a vulnerable state. So this morning I went to her house and I kissed her. I honestly regretted doing that because now she has real feelings towards me but I don't like her like that"

"Tiana"

She sighed "I know Joyce, but let me tell you when she pushed me over the limit. So today at the hospital she followed me out the room then she was asking me did I leave because of her. I'm like I can care less about you, i'm not even focused on you. she then asked if I had feelings for her"

"Do You?"

"Not at all and I told her straight up that I never had feelings for her and that I loved Chris. Then she took a low blow and said How can you love someone who chose drugs over you. After that I went off then that's when I went back in the hospital room and I got my baby and left."

"Wow that's disrespectful"

Tiana agreed "Exactly Joyce I lost all respect for her"

"I honestly never respected her, i'm just cordial for the baby. Speaking of babies who's gonna watch Marcell on Wednesday when we go to the rehab center?"

"I have a cousin who lives up here, I can see if she can watch him"

"Does she even know that you have a baby?"

Tiana sighed "No but she can do me this one favor besides we were cool growing up"

"You got her number?"

"Yeah, the last time I actually spoke to her was probably two months before I was pregnant with Marcell. She should still have the same number."

I nodded "Okay, well call her tomorrow morning and let me know what she says"

"Of course"

"With that being said i'm gonna go home, I honestly need some rest"

Me and Tiana got up from the couch and she hugged me tightly which caught me off guard "Stay safe out there"

"I will, see you Wednesday"

"See you Wednesday"

I smiled at her then I left her house, i'm honestly glad that me and Tiana's relationship is getting better. Once we find out what really happened to Chris and who was the other girl there that night, I have a feeling that Tiana might go ballistic. So I know that I have to keep her calm through this whole thing.

________________________

Stay Tuned For The Next Chapter 🤗💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.1K 553 99
sequel to Instagram//Zach Herron
52.4K 2.9K 76
Taking photos without consent can lead to many dangerous things. For Chris, it was a harmless thing.... until it took a turn for the worst.
140K 7.4K 42
Sequel to "Blame On Me"
18.3K 325 17
ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀɪᴏ ɪs ɪɴᴠɪᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴀ sʜᴏᴡ/ sᴇʀɪᴇs ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ 'ɪɴғʟᴜᴇɴᴇʀ ᴄɪᴛʏ' ᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪɴғʟᴜɴᴇʀs ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʙᴜᴛ ᴄᴀɴ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀʟʟ sᴛᴀʏ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs.......