Sméagol's Redeption

By TiffanyGray1987

After Gollum falls off the edge of Mount Doom, instead of landing into the fire, he is transported to the Uni... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Sméagol's Redemption Soundtrack

Chapter 42

36 0 0
By TiffanyGray1987

They sat and enjoyed the ocean for a few more minutes. Then, they went back home to clean up for dinner. Lea changed into a beautiful pink sundress, did her makeup, and fixed her hair. Sméagol dressed up in dress pants and another fuzzy sweater.

"Ready?" said Lea as she came out of her room.

"Bless us and splash us, Precious!" Sméagol cried. "You look beautiful!"

"Very sexy!" Gollum flirted.

Lea blushed and smiled. "Thank you, and you look so handsome."

"Shall we?" Sméagol asked with a cute smile on his face.

Lea took hold of his arm, and her smile grew even more when she felt the softness of his sweater.

"We wears it for you, my love," said Gollum as he led her down the stairs, and opened the front door. "Ladies first."

"You are such a gentleman," Lea swooned.

The couple went out to dinner at an Italian restaurant, and split a huge bowl of shrimp fettuccine alfredo.

"This is my all-time favorite meal," said Lea. "I love fettuccine alfredo."

Sméagol took a bite of the pasta. "Mmmm, it's delicious," he said. "We understands why you likes it so much."

"Are you sure you wanna pick up the check? I can pay if you want. It's really expensive here."

"It's alright, my precious. Sméagol take care of you."

Lea smiled graciously. "Okay, but one day, I wanna treat you to a meal."

"Aww, it doesn't have to do that."

"You deserve it."

"Bless you, my precious," said Gollum.

"Everything okay?" asked the waitress.

"Oh, yes, thank you," said Sméagol.

Lea smiled at Sméagol. "Everything is perfect."

"Can I get you some more Dr. Pepper, ma'am?" asked the waitress.

"Yes, thanks."

The waitress took Lea's empty glass to refill it.

"So, does it have a dream date?" asked Sméagol.

"Yeah," Lea replied. "I've always wanted to go on a date with a sweet, kind, loving gentleman who genuinely loves me. Oh, wait." She smiled mischievously.

Sméagol giggled.

"I'm on the dream date right now."

"Here's your Dr. Pepper," the waitress said as she placed a full glass next to Lea's bowl.

"Thank you."

"But, is there something special it wants to do someday?" Sméagol asked.

"Well..." Lea thought about it. "I've always wanted to go to a Celtic Woman concert with the man of my dreams, a Celtic Woman concert with a meet and greet, so we could both meet the girls together. Then, after the concert, we'd go out to eat, and talk about our magical experience."

"Has it ever been to a Celtic Woman concert?"

"Yep. I've seen them nine times already, and I've met them, too. They're some of the nicest people ever, and the concerts are always incredible. I mean, if you think they're amazing on video and CD, they're a hundred times better in person. It's like being in Irish heaven. There's nothing more mesmerizing than a Celtic Woman concert. Well, except being in your presence."

Sméagol blushed. "Awwww."

"And, that's why I really wanna take you to see them live someday. I wanna share that magical experience with you, because I know it'll be even more magical with you."

"It would be wonderful to see Celtic Woman with the woman I love."

"Like a dream come true," added Gollum.

Lea grinned. "Did you really wear that sweater just for me?"

Sméagol smiled sweetly. "Yes, Precious."

"Is it comfortable, though?"

"Oh, yes, very comfy."

"Okay, so you're not just wearing it just to please me."

"Oh, no, Precious, we loves fluffy sweaterses."

Lea giggled. "Sweaterses. I love the way you talk. It's so cute... and kinda sexy." She gave him a very flirty smile.

"Ohhh, sexy, eh?" Sméagol said in a sexy voice. "Well, my precious, you looks very, very sexy in that dress." He leaned in close. "We likes the cleavages," he whispered.

Lea giggled like a school girl.

"We wants to see what's underneath."

Lea blushed. "Well, you know," she whispered flirtily, "you looked fuckin' hot in that swimming trunk today."

"Ohh, really?"

"Ohh, yeah," Lea moaned sexually. "First time seeing you shirtless, and I wanted to see more."

Sméagol giggled flirtily.

The two of them finished their meal, and as he promised, Sméagol picked up the check. He even left the waitress a very generous tip. Then, they walked arm-in-arm back to Lea's house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 0 71
Part 2 of a Trilogy As the relationship between Cheyenne and Sméagol continues to blossom, things get even more interesting when Hayley finds a Gollu...
2.9K 124 28
Hela's journey's continue with the One Ring being found, joining up with the Fellowship, and trying to mend the bond that which she broke. But with...
1.2K 68 8
She sees him in her dreams - a golden-haired figure in a white city, the names they call each other long forgotten. Anna thinks nothing of it. They'r...
8.1K 300 71
Esmeralda West moves into the Shire with her uncle, a few houses down from the Bagginses. As years pass, young Frodo tries to break her out of her sh...