Something Kinda Crazy: Lee Kn...

Od AmbivertRobot

The dreams that you wish will come true. Sowon and inha woke up one day and things werent the same, something... Více

Small Reminders
(1) Start of something New
(2) Heart shaker
(3)Inside my head too many questions
(4) I fancy you
(5) Time to love
(6) Lo Siento (sorry)
(7) Home
(8) Boy with luv
(9) Half of my heart
(10) She will be Loved
(11) M.I.A
(12) The way i feel inside
(14) Sofa
(15) I Dare you to Move
(16) Super Far
(17) Stick with you
(18) Me Gustas Tu (i like you)
(19) Like Im gonna Lose you
(20) When im with you
(21) We like 2 party
(22) Goodbye Road
(23) Officially Missing you
(24) Sherlock
(25) ILYSB
(26) ILYSB PART 2
(27) Youre my Moonlight
(28) Holiday
(29) Serendipity
(30) And im here
(31) Beautiful Pain
Im gonna draw my future like picasso
💙 Book 2 💙
(1) Im Always Gonna Want you back
(2) Story of My Life
(3) Moonlight Melody
(4) Blueming
(5) Coming Up Roses
(6) if its meant to be it'll be
(7) I did it all with a Smile on my Face
(8) Solo
(9) somebody to you
(10) Visitor
(11) Its not Fine
(12) Hope Not
(13) Got no shame
(14) Lover
(15) Easily
(16) Say you wont let go
(17) 24k
(18) Awkward Silence
(19) Trying to let you know Signeul bonae
(20) Shine
(21) Love Scenario
(22) Nervous
(23) Blow your Mind
(24) A Poem Entitled You
(25) I want to be your favorite boy
(26) Know me
(27) Whats happening?
(28) Kick it
(29) Beautiful
(30) Love left for Me
(31) Dont throw it all away our love
(32) On track
(33) Touch
(34) The Light
(35) Happy Together
Triple Wedding
important announcement

(13) Hericane

28 2 0
Od AmbivertRobot

Jung Sowon

Im glad im finally done with my research paper, i can finally rest now.

I wonder how long lee know will stay with me? Its been a month now and a new month is starting. I look at the glass ball lying on my bed side table.

I remember the scarf grandma made me, it was still inside my bag. I wore it to my neck, its really colorful, and it even smells like her. I lie down on my bed again, what should i do? Lee know is busy he went to his friends house for a birthday party.

I went for a stroll on the block, i wore the scarf since its really suitable for the cold weather. I stumble on the convenience store.

"I wonder if that ahjumma is around." I wandered my eyes in the streets but there were no signs of her. I entered the convenience store, what should i get? I know Ice cream! I clearly deserve it for finishing my paper. I was holding the ice cream in my hand but my phone vibrated so i put it back for a while.

Mom
Sowon, you need to come home.
Grandma is gone.

I felt my world stopped and i couldnt feel anything but the cold chills from the fridge that was in front of me. I thought i didnt read it right so i looked at it again. I received another one.

Sunhee
We need you here, grandma is gone now sowon.

I didnt need another confirmation. I ran back home. I was having cold sweats, i feel like i couldnt breathe. My vision was all blurry from the water that was forming in my eyes.

The next thing i knew i was tossing everything around me. Breaking plates and ripping off the curtains. I was screaming and crying my lungs out, I overthrew the table. My scarf fell from all the commotion i did. I stared at the scarf that was lying on the cold floor surrounded by broken glass, fabrics and shattered plates.

"Why did you have to leave me?" I clenched my fist. "You know that i hate it when you leave me without saying goodbye. Why did you leave me with all this regrets." I kneeled on the floor and hugged the scarf.

"I dont know how to live knowing i wont ever see you anymore." I whispered as i let myself fall to the floor.

.....

I woke up when i heard someone knocking on my door. I looked around and realized it wasnt a nightmare, it was all real. I ignored what i recognised as inha's voice.

I turned off my phone and went back to sleep. I ignored the hissing pain i feel from my skin. I definitely had cuts everywhere, and me lying on the mess will only make it worse. I didnt move a muscle and let the noise i heard fade away.

"Sowon! No, no please wake up." I hear lee know's voice.

"Is she okay?" Inha was full of worry.

I felt my body being lifted up but I still ignored everything that was happening to me.

..............

Song Inha

I was shocked to receive a call from sowon's sister so i answered it quickly.

Sunhee: is sowon with you?
Me: no she's at her house why?
Sunhee: can you please check up on her?
Me: did something happen?
Sunhee: grandma just died and we told sowon but she didnt respond.
Me: oh no.
Sunhee: please go to her, were really worried.
Me: okay ill go right away.

"Who was that?" Chan asked.

"It was sowon's sister. We need to leave right now." I quickly grabbed my phone and ran to the door.

"Inha, where are we going?"

"To sowon's house, her grandma just died and sowon is really really close to her." I said as we were running to the streets.

When we arrived i couldnt open her door and remembered she changed it. I was knocking on the door so hard and chan was trying to kick it.

"Call minho." He quickly dialled minho.

"He said he was just on his way. He's running now."

"Sowon, please open the door? I just wanna see if youre okay?" I knock continually. "Sowon? Youre scaring me please open up." I was kicking the door now. "Yah im getting mad already sowon!" I was crying now and chan held me back.

"Minho will be here soon, lets just wait."

"I cant wait! She might be killing herself already." I went back to the door.

"Sowon, let me hear your voice to know youre okay. Scream at me to go away, i just need to know if youre alive in there." I slammed the door.

"Im here, whats going on?" Minho was alarmed to see me crying.

"Thank God youre here, do you know the code?" Chan asked.

He started to enter the code and opened the door. I couldnt come in, im afraid that i wouldnt like what i see.

Minho quickly came in when he saw everything was turned upside down.

"Sowon! No, no please wake up." Minho grabbed sowon's body.

"Is she okay?" I asked as i finally walk in.

Minho lifted sowon and placed her on the sofa.

"What happened?" Minho stared at me.

"Her grandma's gone." I lowered my voice since i didnt want to wake sowon up.

"No wonder everything's a mess." He hid his head on his palm and let out a long sigh.

"I knew she's gonna be like this." I started to sob.

"Baby, calm down you might wake her up." Chan rubbed my back.

"Im gonna bring to her bedroom first, inha please clean her wounds. Hyung help me clean everything." Minho lifted sowon again and brought her to her bed.

I started to clean sowon's cuts, she had so many in her hands, arms and on her legs. She even has a small cut in her forehead. I removed all the dirt and shattered pieces of glass on her. I was crying while doing it, i change her to a new pair of clothes and started to disinfect her cuts.

I can hear minho and chan sweeping, moving and lifting furnitures that sowon's toppled down. Once i was finish i sat beside her.

"You really scared me. Please dont ever do that again, i dont like treating you when youre hurt it makes me emotional." I sobbed and stared at her sleeping face, it was evident that she cried for a long time, her face is still sad even in her sleep.

I left her room and started to help the boys out. I took a new pair of curtains and hanged them by the window.

"Have you seen ttalgi?" Minho suddenly spoke.

"No i havent seen her. Have you seen a cat chan?" I turned to my boyfriend who shrugged.

"Ill go look for her outside." Minho puts the broom down and went outside.

Everything was back to its place except for the missing plates and broken stuff that was once on display.

"Ill cook something, you should take a rest you must be shocked from all of this." Chan kissed my forehead and went to the kitchen.

I grabbed the scarf that was on the coffee table and removed broken pieces of glass on it. This mustve been from her grandma. I stood up and put it beside sowon who was still asleep.

An hour later minho came back.

"Did you find her cat?" I worried.

"No, but i told her neighbours to call me if they happen to see ttalgi." He sat down.

"Lets all eat." Chan prepared the plates.

"I washed it dont worry." Chan gave me a look since all the plates were on the floor earlier.

We all ate quietly too worried to say a word.

"I dont think she'll come home, can you tell her sister to pick her up?" Minho spoke.

"Ill call her and tell her everything."

"Should we wake her up? She has to eat." Chan asked.

"No, lets just wait for her to wake up." I answered.

"You guys can go home and rest, ill stay and watch over her."

"But i wan-" chan held my hand.

"I know youre worried but im sure minho will take care of her. Im worried about you too, its late we should take a rest and come back tomorrow okay?" He pleaded with his eyes. I look at the clock and it was already 10.

"Please call me if anything happens?" Minho nodded.

"You can get through this." Chan patted minho's back.

"Thanks for helping out today."

"Of course, you wouldve done the same thing."

I take a peek at sowon before i leave, Minho
walked us out.

I was so out of my mind that i didnt notice we were already home.

"Why dont you get cleaned up? It'll help you get some good sleep." I nodded. "Ill make you some tea to calm you down." He prepared everything for me even my clothes and towels and the hot water.

I mindlessly take a bath. I couldnt stop worrying about sowon. She was so close to her grandma, she definitely lost it when she heard the news. She's like a sister to me and her grandma was really nice to me even if we only met a few times. I got her sisters number when we stayed at their place for a holiday break. Her family must be so devastated. Reminded of that i quickly finished my bath and grabbed my phone to call her sister.

I called sunhee and told her everything about what happened today, she said she'll pick her up with jung rok tomorrow morning. I promised to her sister that ill handle sowon's professor since she'll have to miss a few class.

"Was that sowon's sister?" Chan asked with a cup of tea in his hands.

"Yeah, they'll be picking her up tomorrow." I took the cup from him.

"Ill come with you to help you." He smiled.

"Thanks, youve been really helpful today." I put down the cup.

"Thats my duty." He sat beside me and turned me and gave me a hug.

"I hope sowon will be fine."

"She will, we just have to support her."

"Lets get some sleep." I stood up.

We both went to bed and chan wouldnt let me go.

"Just rest baby, youve cried a lot today. Calm down and put your worries to bed hmm?" He stroked my hair and i began to fall asleep.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

367 18 20
You have been best friends with him since you were both 4 years old. But, he uncovers his real thoughts about you to your boyfriend and you stop talk...
38.9K 696 12
requested 🖤 Stray Kids x Fem Reader Poly Imagines! All ships are welcomed but I only do TWO members per chapter. So, for example, Hyunjin and Felix...
98.9K 3.5K 65
"If the world turns back on you, I would turn too and yell at them saying thank you for leaving because they don't deserve you" "You should just go w...
27.9K 1K 39
(under edit) Schools Playboy fall in love with a boy.. See how story turns after that, "I'm sorry, I'm really sorry" he cried "We aren't destined to...