Arranged Marriage || YOONMIN

By le_bis_mochi

"You don't understand!" Shouted out Jimin in frustration while a soft pant left his lips as the boy stopped r... More

A/N (please read ♡)
INTRO
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
10.5
11
12
13
13.5
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
20.5
21
22
23
24
25
25.5
26
27
28
29
30
30.5
31
32
32.5
33
35
36
36.5
Story time-
37
37.5
38
39
39.5
40
41
42
42.5
43
44
45
45.5- Epilogue

34

5.4K 246 106
By le_bis_mochi

This chapter's kind of boring, but I tried lol ♥ enjoy!!

||

Okay.

Sooooo--

Before we began this chapter, it's story time my dear children~! (Like, I'm gonna tell you a story inside this story lol sksksksksk--|'∀`●) )

Today, we'll be talking about two quite underrated characters in this book.

And those are the fandom's parents- the Namjin couple uwu.

Kim Seokjin and Kim Namjoon are both known teachers in Park Jimin's and Min Yoongi's school, as both of them respectively teach Math and English there.

Those two are literally loved by everyone in their school, and were respected by both their seniors and juniors.

They are loved for their sweetness, respected for their personalities, and known to all as the most generous and kind people anyone could ever meet in their entire life.

Though, their was one thing people didn't know about those two men.

And that fact is, they are actually married.

And it doesn't end here, oh no no.

Not only are they married, but they also have a child.

Well, an adopted child of course, who isn't even Korean.

And that child is a girl known as Sam to them.

She was adopeted by the duo when she was 5 years old, and since then she had been happily living with them along with Jin's younger sister, Kim Jean, who was in fact 2 years younger then Sam.

Jean being our worldwide handsome's sister, technically, she was Sam's, or Kim Hyerin's (her name changed after she got adopted), aunt.

But both of them were far from that.

In fact, both of them were like sisters, helping each other out in need, and being there for each other at any time and every place.

Jean honestly adored Hyerin from the bottom of her heart, and she was actually the one that refused to be stated as the older girl's aunt, as she seriously could never see herself other then her sister.

And no nothing more then that. (˵ ͜。 ͡ʖ ͜。˵)

Now then--!!

Back to the present, a few minutes after the two had spotted Yoongi and Jimin making out:

While Jean was on the sidelines trying her very best to study for her chemistry 'pop quiz' as her teacher had stated, her 19 year old 'sister' was glued to her shop's window ogling the duo that she had spotted making out only a minute ago, her eyes widening as a gasp went pass her lips when their approaching figures met her line of view.

"Oh shit-- Jeannie you gotta see this!!"

Jean snapped her eyes open at her sister's sudden calling, her drooling face flinching up instantly with a pen glued on it's cheek, as she cursed at herself for almost falling asleep while she was trying to study, again, her eyes disgustingly whipping at the drool on the side of her mouth. "What is it Hyerin?"

"Those guys that we saw making out earlier!! Their coming over here!!"

Jean's eyes widened at this herself, the once glued up pen on her cheek dropping at the news.

Screw studying.

"Quick!! Act natural!!" Exclaimed out Jean swinging her legs to the side of her seat and then abandoning it completely to jog over her sister who was frantically shaking her head at Jean's words.

"How do you want me to act natural while we literally saw them making out a minute ago?!"

"How should I know I've never been in a situation like this before!"

"Me too!! How--?!"

Though before another word could escape any of their mouths, the bell that was placed right above Hyerin's shop door rung through their ears, indicating that the duo they were arguing over had just entered the dark haired girl's shop, as both Hyerin and Jean froze in their spots.

"Excuse me?" The blond one of the two had asked them both with a small smile and rosy cheeks, the boy completely oblivious of the fact that his hair was a total mess and sticking in every direction like a cactus's needles, as an equally messy and too hot for his own good man walked over the two from behind the blond, both Hyerin and Jean eyeing the two as if they were gods suddenly appearing before them and on the face of the earth. "We're here to pick up an order for Min Yoongi and Park Jimin."

"Min Yoongi and Park Jimin...?" Wondered Hyerin with a frown, Jimin's words instantly snapping her out of her momentary trance, as Jean was still awestruck by their beauty. "I remember working on something for those names but-- are you sure it's for "Park Jimin"?" Asked Hyerin to the two, her form disappearing somewhere in the back of her shop, Jimin eyes narrowing at her question.

"Yes, I am." Told her Jimin, his hand running it's way pass his messed up locks while he stepped up to follow the dark haired girl's form, leaving both Jean and Yoongi behind, the two intensely gazing at each other for some unknown reason.

'Haven't I've seen him/her somewhere?'

"Oh!! There they are!!" Exclaimed out Hyerin proudly to herself while appearing with two long dark bags with the letters "H.C." imprinted in silver on both of them, her form handing them over to Jimin with a toothy grin. "Order for 'Min Yoongi and Min Jimin'!"

Jimin almost groaned as Yoongi perked from behind him.

"Th--thank you." Thanked her Jimin with a sweet (obviously forced) smile, the boy ignoring Yoongi's form who was now standing proudly with his collar raised up high and an aura full of sparkles surrounding his body at the words that had just left Hyerin's mouth, the 18 years old boy still feeling proud over the fact that Jimin was going to be taking his surname after they get married.

But of course, Park Jimin was always there to happily chatter his blissful moments in life.

"And it's Park Jimin not Min." Stated Jimin to Hyerin with a forced smile, as the blond could almost could almost see Yoongi slumping down to the floor behind him.

"Oh" Said Hyerin, both of her eyebrows raising up high in genuine surprise at this, Jimin nodding at her with a smile still plastered on his face.

After all, he was still smiling to the girl because he thought she understood his words.

What he wasn't expecting though, was her next question.

Nobody was prepared for her next question--

"So, I'm guessing you two aren't brothers?"

Jean choked on her spit from behind Jimin's back at the dark haired girl's simple "innocent" question, Hyerin mischievously eyeing the now flustered Jimin before her and the coughing Yoongi from behind him.

"N--No!! W--we--" Stuttered out Jimin, slightly taken aback from the older girl's words, because never in his life had anyone asked him if he was Yoongi's brother.

And after all the things (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖) the two had done with each other, Jimin can't help but cringe and want to crawl into a hole at the thought of the current him as Yoongi's brother.

Incest is not a good thing after all my children (╯ಠ_ಠ)╯︵ ┳━┳, but you could give it a pass in anime and fanfics though sksksksksk--

It depends on the pairing, remember that. ☜╮('ิ∀'ิ☜╮)

Anywho-- |'∀`●)

"You know, we really need to go." Suddenly announced Yoongi to Hyerin, the boy magically now standing between her and Jimin, a hand of his sneaking up to entwine his and Jimin's hands together. "Thanks for the suit Mrs. Hyerin--"

"Oh no, please call me Hyerin." Told him Hyerin along with a bow as the two boys bowed to her as well in respect while they ever so slowly retreated out of her shop, Yoongi and Jimin waving Jean goodbye before they completely disappeared from both of her's and Hyerin's sighs.

"Well, their interesting." Said Hyerin along with a whistle to Jean, her form oblivious of the glare her younger sister/aunt was giving her. "They're so cute together though, like-- OW!! Jeannie what the hell was that for?!"

"You deserve it!!" Exclaimed Jean while throwing her ruler to the side. "That was rude of you! You made them uncomfortable!!" Hyerin rolled her eyes at the young girl's over exaggeration on the matter.

"Oh come on it was an innocent question." Hyerin puffed as she turned her head to the side and crossed her arms over her chest, as it was now Jean's turn to roll her eyes.

"Innocent my ass. I'm telling Seorin about your ass."

"Ha!! Go ahead I'm not afraid of her."

"Fine then, Sasha it is."

Hyerin froze for a few seconds at the mention of that name, fear slightly flashing in her dark eyes, thought she quickly was able to recover from it by clearing her throat and fixing her composure. "I--I'm not afraid of her either."

"I'm telling Jin then."

And now her whole face screamed the word "fear".

"JEAN I SWEAR TO GOD--!"

||

The sun before Yoongi's line of view was ever so slowly hiding it's shining rays from the world around them, as different hues of orange decorated their hometown's clear sky, while it ever so slowly descended down and away from their town as it ushered for the moon to come forward.

The scenery was simply to put into words, beautiful.

Magnificent.

Thought to Yoongi, the sun couldn't even stand a chance to compare itself with the blond haired boy beside him.

"Your looking again." Pointed out Jimin to the older followed by a sigh, as if he hated Yoongi's constant staring at his form (Shhhhh he secretly loves it (●'艸`)ヾ), the mentioned older grinning as his hands rounded at his black steering wheel to perfectly park his car in front of his house. "Stop."

"What do you mean? I'm just looking at those small whiskers of yours." Jimin's eyes widened as an embarrassed blush appeared on both of his cheeks while Yoongi cheekily smirked at him. "You do know that you need to shave right?"

"Hm, I have those whiskers and you still did suck on my face only half an hour ago."

"Well my mom did teach me to never ignore people who are in need--"

"That's it, I'm filing a divorce after we get married."

"Oh my, so you are planing to marry me after all?"

"Well, my mother had taught me to help out desperate people in need so--"

"Shut up you love me."

"Yeah right, who could love a rodent like you?"

"A shrimp like you."

"Says the guy who hadn't been getting taller since middle school."

"Get out of my car Park Jimin."

"Gladly. But make sure to not get caught by those stray cats out there, they love rats like you after all--"

"Jimin if you don't shut up and get the hell out of my sight this instant, I will beat your ass."

"Try me Min Yoongi."

"You--" Yoongi's angry response was cut off by Jimin suddenly leaning in towards him, and giving a small peck to his cheek.

"Later idiot."

And just like that Jimin left a shocked Yoongi behind inside his car, as the blond practically yeeted his ass inside of his house.

||

I'm thinking of doing the "ask the characters thingy" but idk yet sksksksksk

HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER

BIS OUT!! ^o^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.8K 3.9K 18
(Completed) My life is nothing but tragedy.... Jungkook's father convinced Jungkook to marry Jimin..After married to the jimin. jungkook got to know...
53K 1.6K 107
Kim Taehyung, an unhappy university student, hasn't been in the mood to mess around with any girls lately, but makes an exception for fallen, and naï...
48.5K 3.4K 14
Jimin has never had a problem with being referred to as a cutie. But that changed when he fell in love with Min Yoongi, who couldn't stand cute shit...
14.2K 1K 59
Have you ever wondered how far a person could go to get what he/she wants? Well let me tell you something, there's a boy name Park Jimin and Yoongi w...