Moon of My Life | Gaara

By signofthekiwi_

(COMPLETED) Gaara and Kyuubi, that doesn't fit, does it? Well it doesn't, according to everyone. But it does... More

Pre-teen Kyuubi Update.
Chapter One
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty One.
Chapter Twenty Two.
Chapter Twenty Three.
Chapter Twenty Four.
Chapter Twenty Five.
Chapter Twenty Six.
Chapter Twenty Seven.
Teenage Kyuubi Update.
Chapter Twenty Eight.
Chapter Twenty Nine.
Chapter Thirty.
Chapter Thirty One.
Chapter Thirty Two.
Chapter Thirty Three.
Chapter Thirty Four.
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six.
Chapter Thirty Seven.
Chapter Thirty Eight.
Chapter Forty.
Chapter Forty One.
Chapter Forty Two.
Chapter Forty Three.
Chapter Forty Four.
Chapter Forty Five.
Chapter Forty Six.
Chapter Forty Seven.
Chapter Forty Eight.
Chapter Forty Nine.
Chapter Fifty.
Chapter Fifty One.
Chapter Fifty Two.
Chapter Fifty Three.
Chapter Fifty Four.
Kyuubi & Gaara's kids.

Chapter Thirty Nine.

2.9K 75 28
By signofthekiwi_

______________________

Chapter Thirty Nine.
Uh-oh.

______________________

Kyuubi's POV 】

So it have been days ago since my return.

Naruto and the others had a mission and I was told to stay in Konoha. Which this got me furious and of course I had to run away to catch up. I have to be useful though.

I must reach them!

Although it's literally been hours since I was searching for the lake Naruto and the others are in.

They took half of my friends for this mission and not me.

And of course this makes me angry, and of course my stubbornness will allow some little trouble but hey, I have to reach Naruto no matter what. As a good sister.

Not to mention my godzilla's hella roar coming out of my stomach's hungerness. I'm starving! Really want some ramen, or anything. But I'm in the middle of the forest, I have no choice but to hunt.

I landed on the ground instead of jumping on trees as I looked around in case of a prey around.

Oh, I see a Dango shop!!!

Like a predator, I ran for the shop as if it's a prey as I told the nice old lady that I really need a dango or else I will starve to death and fail my dear big brother.

"Here you go." She placed the plate as I digged in happily. Hearts inside my eyes. "Ohh, it's so good!" I exclaimed. "Thank 'O ol' aidy." I said with a mouthful of dangos.

As I ate and digged into heaven.

"Oi, two dangos."

Familiar voice...

I slowly turned my head and glanced, and the dango choked me, literally.

Deidara and Tobi, sitting on a table. If they notice me... I immediately grabbed my jacket from around my waist and had it on with the hood on.

To not be seen and run away, I shoved the dangos inside my mouth and handed the lady the money. "Thank you." I whispered. "Umm, do you have another door?" I whispered again, leaning close.

"No, it's only this one." She pointed at the opening door with Tobi and Deidara giving me their backs and eating their dangos.

I gulped, this is bad. I have to come up with a quick plan to run away and go to Naruto Nii-chan.

How about my Kurama form?

No, they would realize because I showed them it when I was living with them as an Akatsuki.

Ha!

How about turning into Kurama form but out on my jacket? Brilliant! It's like a tiny ghost wearing a jacket running away.

I turned into it and had the jacket on. Finally, I jumped out with Deidara on my right. But... There has to be a but!

Of course I had to trip on the jacket. Dear lord what kind of a jacket that is- Uh oh.... That is no jacket... That is my Akatsuki cloak.

By this fall, I turned back to my human form on accident and realized that I'm sitting on the ground rubbing my head and Deidara with Tobi infront of me.

"Oh my, isn't this Kyuubi, huh Deidara-senpai?" said Tobi.

Deidara glared at him. "Isn't it obvious?!" he said angrily. He looked at me then. "Uzumaki Kyuubi, have you returned as an Akatsuki?" he asked with a smirk.

"N-no! Of course not! This cloak is for... The coldness! I have no jacket." I pouted, annoyed.

"I'm sorry to interrupt but..." The old lady came. "Uzumaki Kyuubi as in... The Kazekage's fiancee?"

UH OH.

Wait, I'm Gaara's— WHAT?! Gaara is in big trouble if he's the one to declare such a thing.

I have to lie though. Just so they'll know that if I get kidnapped, my 'fiance' will rescue me, like Suna and Konoha will be on war against the Aka just for me. Wow, I can imagine a scenario about this now but not the time.

"Yes. I am Kyuubi, Gaara's fiancee." I said, crossing my arms and grinning proudly.

"Ohh weddings, I like weddings!" Tobi exclaimed, clapping.

I gave him a glare that made him back away wayyy far away in fear.

Back on facing Deidara.

"I have no connection to the Akatsuki anymore. I am a Shinobi of Konoha, and a fiancee of the Kazekage, Gaara. You won't take me anyone since I'm THIS important." I said with a closed eyes and a smirk.

"Try me, un." he said. Is he kidding me? Doing this on purpose? "They ordered me catch the Nine-Tailed Jinchuriki, and as it turns out that we can't capture one, we have to capture two Nine-Tails. So! You are coming with us and see how I will defeat Sasuke and then take that beast off you and make you a happy girl."

Woah! He just told me his whole plan?! WHY!?!

"I won't come. Try making me, I will never come with you!" I said, grabbing a kunai to defend myself and backing away.

Deidara chuckled nervously. "Stubborn as always, un." he said. "Tobi."

"Yes, yes Deidara-Senpai." Tobi from behind me said. I turned around but too late when he did some weird jutsu on my legs that made me fall on my knees. I can't move my kegs at all.

"Y-you...!" I grit my teeth in anger.

Deidara bent down as Tobi picked me up suddenly and had me on Deidara's back. "Hey hey hey!" I said. He had his arms behind me so I don't fall.

Wait, is that...

"Your hands has mouth on them, ya know." I said, narrowing my eyes. "Bwaaka." I said.

I can feel Deidara's smirk. "Lets go."

"Let me down! I don't wanna go!" I said, trying to push myself off. Deidara grunted. "Kyuubi, stand still will you?"

"O' course not!" I said stubbornly. "N-not to mention that I am pregnant with Gaara's child!" I obviously lied but hey they'd believe since that lady told them I'm Gaara's fiancee.

Diedara stopped walking and turned his head with. "Un?" He widened his eyes. "What?! You are fifteen!"

"So what! You can't treat me like that!" I said.

Tobi exclaimed cheerfully. "Yippee!! We are going to be uncles, Deidara -Senpai!" He said , all jumpy.

I nodded. "Yes, uncles that kidnapped the mother of the child. What if the child dies? Konoha, Suna, Gaara and Naruto will definitely kill you."

Deidara laughed. "You literally just jumped and fell, and now you're telling me you're pregnant? How many weeks?"

"Uh, umm... I don't know! That is a stupid question, Deidara!" I argued.

"Obviously lying. Enough lying, Kyuubi. Time for you to sleep." said Deidara. I looked confused. Until now, I fell asleep.

Oh no,

The second time I look for Naruto and be caught by an Akatsuki.

The SECOND FREAKING TIME!

I tried waking up but no use. They used a Jutsu on me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189 11 13
Every so often Naruto and his friends meet up. There is always drama.... what's going to happen this time.
16.7K 780 24
There she lay, the woman whose breath is his air, 𝘩𝘦𝘳 presence able to calm him in an instant, 𝘩𝘦𝘳 scent is something he has always been allure...
137K 3.4K 16
[𝙄𝙩𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙞 𝙐𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙝𝙖 𝙭 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧] "I'm sorry, did my sharingan scare you?" "Oh no. Your eyes, they are very beautiful." 𝘐 𝘥𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘰𝘸...
91.4K 2.8K 65
(REWRITTEN) Gaara and Kyuubi, that doesn't fit, does it? Well it doesn't, according to everyone. But it does when you watch them closely as they show...