It ain't me (Taekook)

Oleh mamwadhi

Jungkook's marriage of three years with his once windowed husband is threatened by his brother in la... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30.

Chapter 22

5.6K 250 47
Oleh mamwadhi

After taking a shower Jungkook  wore a pair hip hugging jeans  and a white wool cable knit turtleneck sweater. He  was  undeniably attractive. Taehyung  entered  the  room  in time  to see the  enticing view.

Their  eyes  clashed :Jungkook  challenging and Taehyung 's refusing .Breathing became a conscious effort for Taehyung as he responded  to Jungkook 's  electricity. Once  again  he was  spell  bound.

Taehyung muted made his way  and  sat on the bed whilst Jungkook was  in front  of him looking himself in the mirror.

"Are  you  going somewhere? "Taehyung  forced  himself to ask  as Jungkook was wearing  perfume  over  his  neck.

"I'm  not. Why would you  ask? "

"Can  we talk. Please  sit if you  don't  mind "Taehyung  offered hopefully.

Jungkook went  over  and placed  the  perfume  on the dresser  before  going  to sit on the  bed.

"I'm really  sorry  if my actions were  misconstrued  last  night "

"Misconstrued? "Jungkook  laughed humorlessly.

"Taehyung  I  didn't  miscontruct  anything. When  you  made  a move  on me   I  tore my pride  away  thinking  that  you  actually  wanted  me .I'm  not a cheap  slut and  I  just  don't  jump into  bed  with  any man. You  were  an exception  because  you  are my husband  and  maybe  I  thought we had  a thing  going  on but it was  just  me."

"Jungkook, where  is this  coming  from. I didn't  mean  to imply  anything. I really  wanted  you  but  did  you  look  closely  at the  position  that  we were  in.Most  of all  I  didn't  want  to lead you  on.Especially  if that  wasn't  what  you  wanted. I didn't  want  you  to hate  me  the  following  day"

"Just excuses. They  are  many  girls  out  there who  had  never  been  married  and  still  virgins.I  gave you  a chance  to walk away  but  you  didn't and  now  you  are  just  hurting  me. After all  its  not  your  fault that  I  had  been  married  before. You  probably  don't  want  your  brother 's  used  toy"

Taehyung 's  temper flared  tremendously that  he grabbed hold  of Jungkook 's  wrist.

"I  had been listening  long  enough  to your  blabbering  and  it has  gotta stop. Who even  uses such  words. Why would  you  think  that  of me. Jungkook  its  not  because  I  don't  want  you. I just  get  angry  at my  own  thoughts. Just  give  me  sometime to  fix it.I  really  love  you  and  I  want  you  so bad. "

"You  ....love. ..me? "Jungkook  blinked

"This  isn't  a lie.That's  why I  wanted to  take things slow so you  wouldn't  feel that  I'm  only  after  your  body. I want  you  to let  me  love  you"

Taehyung didn't lie about getting  angry  at his  own  thoughts of his  brother with Jungkook. Was he  ever going  to get  over  the  fact  that Jungkook  had  been  with  someone  else  for  years  and  that  someone  not  being him.

He was  sure  that  he would  have  been okay  if Jungkook  was  married  to someone  who wasn't  his  own  brother.

As he was  deep  in thoughts Jungkook  plopped his  head on the older 's  shoulder as if it was  a habit of his.

"Can't  you  tell  me  what  it is.Maybe  I  will be able  to help  you "Jungkook  whispered.

"I'm  fine Kookie. I got this "Taehyung smiled fondly.

Jungkook was still  conflicted  from  within. He  wasn't  sure  if it was  alright  to love  the  man in front  of him. Was it wrong  to love  him?Was  he  being  shameless  to  move  on so fast  after  his  first 's  death. What  would  Namjoon  have  him  do?Ignore  his  feelings or act on them. Many  thoughts  overweighted his  mind  and  he  drifted  to sleep  on the  older 's  shoulder.

Though Jungkook might claim  to dispise the  man  for  what  he  had  done ,he  was more  than attracted  to him .He  was  beginning  to be  obsessed  by him. His  every  touch is enough  to ignite the  smoldering fire  within  him.

He  had  made  his  decision .He  would  ride with  the  storm and whatever the  ending  he  would  live  with  it. Very  bold of him .After  all  there  wasn't  any  rule  that  said  he  should  be single  and  die alone. Life  is all  about  taking  risk  and  Taehyung  was  one  risk  he  was  willing  to take.

Almost everything went smoothly  except  for Taehyung. He was getting  sick  of Jungkook  mentioning  his former husband aka  his  own  older  brother. Whenever they  started  up a conversation that  was  supposed  to be  about  the two  of them  Jungkook  always  gave  references to  Namjoon. That  was  all  he  ever talked about. He  never  knew  that Jungkook mentioning  another  man would  make  him  so mad.

Just another  night  they  were  cuddling  in their  bed.

Jungkook allowed Taehyung to cuddle his body against  his and  then when Taehyung  had  settled  down quietly, quickly  rolled  over  ,half  on him,half  off and  grabbed for  his  sides

"You  are  not  ticklish "Jungkook  laughed his  slender fingers probing for weakness.

"Are  you? "Taehyung  started  to laugh  with  him.

With that  he  pushed  Jungkook  on to his  back and  started  to test  his  body  for  weak  spots.

"No Tae, I  didn't  mean  it....Please "his  laughter  emobilize him, leaving  him  open  to Taehyung 's  attacks.

"This  is fun. Would  you  call  this testing  your  erogenous zones "the  deep  masculine laugh  rang out  in concert with Jungkook 's  pleas to  stop. He  laughed uncontrollably at Taehyung 's  experimental touches.

Abruptly both  laughter and words  stopped as the two  pairs  met in a  long kiss,sharing  touch and taste in an evocation of sensuous pleasure.

"No more, please .I can't  take  it anymore "Jungkook  put  a hand on Taehyung 's  chest  to hold  him  off.

"Just  put  your  arms  aroundc me and hold  me "Jungkook  continued.

"You  know Namjoon Hyung  was  effortlessly  ticklish. He  would even  shed   tears  because  of laughter  when  he was  in a good  mood"Jungkook  trailed  off.

Taehyung  slowly  peeled  off his arms  around  the  younger 's  waist  and  sat up.

"Don't  you  think  you  are  being  unfair "he  stared at the younger  intensely.

Jungkook  felt  the  shift  in the  air as  he returned  the  same  glare.

"What  do you  mean "

"He was your  husband  and  I  get  it but  can you  be nice  enough  not  to talk  about  him  on our  bed.I'm  trying  to love  you  and  spend some  time  with  you. When  will  you  ever  see me as a man "

"Taehyung  don't  put  this  on me.Don't  take out  your  issues  out  on me. Don't  you  think  this  is absurd. He  was  your  brother "

"And  I'm  your  husband. When  will  you  release  that. He  was  my  brother  and  I  acknowledge  it but  does  he  have  to be  my competition  when  he isn't  even  here "

"Taehyung  that  was  very  wrong. You  are  the  one  who has  issues  making  love  to me.Don't  get  things  mixed  up.You  just  want  something  to vent  out  your  frustrations on"Jungkook  yelled  before  trotting  out  of the  room.

"Unbelievable "Jungkook  muttered  on his  way out.

Taehyung  threw a pillow  against  the  floor  in frustration.

Jungkook  had  gone  to watch  Ara sleep. He  smiled  by just  looking at her. Like  a mice on a treadmill, his  thoughts raced  in his  mind. He  couldn't  figure  out  what  was  wrong  with  his  husband. He  wished  he had  shared  stuff with  him.

An hour  later  he  went  back  to their  room. The  man was  asleep.

As Jungkook watched  him, his  eyes  closed  in sleep and  he  could  let  the  tears  drop.

Jungkook  laid  his  head on the  older 's  chest, feeling  snug against  his  side.He  held on to the  illusion  of closeness for  as long  as possible.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

149K 5K 25
Taehyung is heartbroken after seeing Jungkook cheat on him. Things get worse when he sees someone he never wanted to see again.
160K 6.1K 24
Y/n marries Taehyung, her dad's boss. Soon she realizes her husband knows everything about her, but she knows nothing about him.
155K 6.6K 41
Jungkook : Seriously you think I wouldn't know someone is invading my privacy at this stage of my life . Kim taehyung is an engineer and CEO of Kim c...
19.6K 1.8K 26
Jungkook's place in the world of money had been determined since his birth. He never went against his parents' plans, seeing no point in opposing. Wh...