Photographer: Part 2

Von UniquelyScarred

The Official Sequel To "Photographer" Mehr

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter: 2
Chapter: 3
Chapter: 4
Chapter: 5
Chapter: 6
Chapter: 7
Chapter: 8
Chapter: 9
Chapter: 10
Chapter: 11
Chapter: 12
Chapter: 13
Chapter: 14
Chapter: 15
Chapter: 16
Chapter: 17
Chapter: 18
Chapter: 19
Chapter: 20
Chapter: 21
Chapter: 22
Chapter: 23
Chapter: 24
Chapter: 25
Chapter: 26
Chapter: 27
Chapter: 28
Chapter: 29
Chapter: 30
Chapter: 31
Chapter: 32
Chapter: 33
Chapter: 34
Chapter: 35
Chapter: 36
Chapter: 37
Chapter: 38
Chapter: 39
Chapter: 40
Chapter: 41
Chapter: 42
Chapter: 43
Chapter: 44
Chapter: 45
Chapter: 46
Chapter: 47
Chapter: 48
Chapter: 49
Chapter: 50
Chapter: 51
Chapter: 52
Chapter: 53
Chapter: 54
Chapter: 55
Chapter: 56
Chapter: 57
Chapter: 58
Chapter: 59
Chapter: 60
Chapter: 61
Chapter: 62
Chapter: 64
Chapter: 65
Chapter: 66
Chapter: 67
Chapter: 68
Chapter: 69
Chapter: 70
Chapter: 71
Chapter: 72
Chapter: 73
Chapter: 74
~The Final Chapter~
*NEW BOOK ALERT*

Chapter: 63

162 8 27
Von UniquelyScarred

The Next Day•

<Léla's P.O.V>

Tiana hit me up and said she wanted to meet with me because it was urgent. I'm not sure if she was gonna talk about the kiss the other day. I'm hoping that she wasn't because I feel like I embarrassed myself. Hopefully whatever she has to tell me isn't that bad.

When Tiana came to my house we both went straight to the living room and sat on the couch.

"Where's Marcell?"

"Im letting Joyce watch him for a few hours, where's RoRo?"

I responded "She's in her room sleeping, so what did you wanna talk about?"

"How do I start? Ok so remember when I told you that I was gonna link up with Joyce right?"

I nodded "Yeah ?"

"Well basically she was telling me that you're involved with the disappearance of Dave and she figure that you're still keeping contact with Dee. And she wanted me to I guess spy on you but I'm not finna do that. So I just came to tell you to be careful and watch out for Joyce"

"I swear Joyce gets on my nerves, like how does she know Dave is missing? I barely even knew the dude"

She continued "That's what I was saying but I know some people that know where Dave is. I'm not gonna say who but I just know who they are"

"Do you think I'm involved in it?"

Tiana laughed "I know you're not that's why I'm warning you now because Joyce thinks something is up, but I know that's not the case."

"Thank you Ti"

"No problem"

"Umm...can we talk about the other day? I apologize if I came on too strong I jus-"

Tiana cut me off and started to kiss me, eventually I gave in because I've always wanted her.

Then she stopped and smiled "I like you too, but I feel that we should take things slow"

I bit my lip "I'd like that"

Tiana kissed me again before getting up and walking to the front door "I'll talk to you later alright?"

"You don't wanna stay for a little bit?"

She smirked "Maybe next time"

<Tiana's P.O.V>

When I left Léla's house I walked back to my car with a smile on my face. I was feeling Léla but I knew that I had to take things slow with her. I drove back to my house so I can just relax for a bit. Personally I needed time to myself. When I got home I went straight to my bedroom and plopped down on the bed.

Soon as I was about to doze off my phone rang, I was gonna ignore it but it could've been Joyce calling me about the baby.
But when I looked at the caller id it was the rehab center that Chris was at.

I sighed and answered the phone

[Phone Convo]

Me-Hello?

??-Hi is this Tiana Williams?

Me-Yes? Is everything ok?

??-Hi I'm Nurse Cooper, one of the head nurses here at The Rehabilitation Center Of Virginia and I'm calling to inform you that Mr. Christopher Brown is in the intensive care unit

Me-Why what happened to him?

Nurse-He appeared to have a seizure in his sleep and we sent him straight to Richmond Memorial Hospital. We tried calling his first emergency contact but they didn't answer so we decided to contact you.

Me-I'll be there shortly, thank you for the information

Nurse- No problem hun, have a blessed day

[End Of Convo]

I quickly got up from my bed and hurried out of the house. I was praying that Chris was ok, when I hopped in the car I started the car and drove off.

I tried calling Joyce multiple times but she didn't answer so I just drove all the way to the hospital. I honestly didn't have time to stop anywhere because I really wanted to see if Chris was alright.

~15 minutes later~

When I arrived at the hospital I went straight to the front desk and tried to calm myself down before speaking to the lady.

"Excuse me this is an emergency I'm here to see Christopher Brown, he was brought into intensive care because he had a seizure earlier. I was wondering what room number he was in"

The lady looked into her computer then asked me calmly "And who are you to Mr.Brown?"

I sighed because I know they wouldn't let me in if I just said I'm a friend so I decided to lie.

"I'm his wife"

"Okay" She continued to look at her computer screen "He's in room 225 on the second floor"

"Thank you so much"

I quickly sped walked to the elevator and pressed the button. I sighed in frustration because the elevator was taking so long to come down to my floor.

A good minute went by and the elevator doors finally opened.
I walked in and pressed the #2 button and the elevator doors closed.

When I got up to the second floor I looked for room 225. As I finally got there I seen Chris unconscious with tubes down his throat.

It made me tear up just seeing him like that. As I held my tears I walked up to the bed and grabbed his hand.

"I promise you're gonna be ok Chris just please hang in there....no matter what we go through just know that I just can't lose you"

I sat in the chair next to his bed and I just thought to myself. I was just praying that Chris was gonna be ok, he has so much to live for.

"Excuse me ma'am?"

I looked up to see a nurse walking into the room "Yes?"

"How do you know this patient?"

"He's my husband, The Rehabilitation Center that he was at called me and told me that he was gonna be here so I came."

She nodded "Ohhh ok, well as you might know your husband did have a seizure and he failed to wake up. His body shut down and now he's in a severe coma."

As she said that I felt warm tears fall from my eyes.

I buried my face in my hands and cried "I can't lose him, I just can't"

The nurse walked over to me and rubbed my back.

"Just keep your faith and always be by his side and I promise that everything will be ok."

I looked up at her and nodded "Okay...thank you"

"No problem sweetheart, is there anything that you need me to do before I leave"

"Do you have a paper and pen I need you to call his mother, I need her to be here"

The nurse nodded "Sure I'll be back shortly just let me get a pen"

The nurse left then came back with a pad and a pen. I gave her Joyce number and she wrote it down.

"Just call her and tell her everything that happened ok?"

She nodded "Okay ma'am I'll be back in a few minutes"

"Thank you so much"

"You're welcome"

When she left I just sat up in my chair and looked at Chris. It killed me just seeing him like this, imma just have faith and pray that he'll wake up soon.

At least thirty minutes had gone by and I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in"

The door opened and I seen Joyce holding my son in her arms.

When Joyce seen Chris she gasped in shock "How did this happen? He was just ok"

I stood up and walked over to her "He was never ok Joyce and it's sad because I always seem to be the one who really cares about him"

"What are you tryna say Tiana?"

"I called you over ten times today and you've failed to answer. I've left voicemails, texts, everything and you're just now getting here just because the hospital called?!"

Joyce looked at me crazy "First of all watch your tone with me Tiana, you act like he's not my son"

"No you don't act like he's your son, do you even really care about him?"

"Do you care Tiana?! Or is it just the guilt eating you up inside from when you left him? Look I care about my son. I might be oblivious to a lot of things but I love him with all of my heart. And for you to question that really hurts me."

I sighed "I'm sorry Joyce....I'm just going through a lot right now, I'm not in my right mind"

I ran my hands through my hair and sat back down on the chair.

"Tiana tell me what's going on"

As she said that I looked at her and broke down in tears "I love him so much Joyce, I don't know what I'll do if I lost him"

Joyce walked over to me and spoke "We're not going to lose him because Chris is strong, he's gonna fight through this"

"But what if he doesn't Joyce?" I said while my voice began to crack.

"Trust me he will, we just gotta stay positive and just support him."

I heard someone knock on the door and I looked at Joyce "Is that the nurse?"

"Yeah or its probably Léla, I called her and told her to come over here"

I sighed because I didn't want to see Léla right now I wasn't in the mood at the moment.
The door opened and Léla walked in with Royalty in her arms.

She walked up to me and asked "Is he gonna be okay?"

"I don't know, the nurse said he's in a severe coma" I spoke.

"He'll pull through"

I got up and walked over to Joyce "I'm gonna step out for a bit just to get some air, I'll be back"

"Okay"

I walked out of the room and walked straight to the vending machine down the hall. Even though I knew that I wasn't getting anything I just needed to get out of the room.

No matter how much I tried I could never catch a break.

"Tiana?!"

I sighed in frustration and seen Léla down the hall walking towards me.

"What?"

When she got closer to me she finally spoke "Why did you leave? Is it because of me?"

I scrunched my face "What? I'm not even worried about you right now. I left because I needed some air, I've been in there for almost an hour and I'm honestly hurting right now"

"Hurting over Chris?" She said laughing to herself.

"Yeah why wouldn't I? He could have died Léla, I couldn't live if I found out that the man that I love died"

Léla had a shocked expression on her face "You love him?"

"Yeah I love him"

"....What about me? What about us?" As she said that she caressed my arm.

I pulled back "It's not the time for this, like I said before I'm not worried about you right now. I'm worried about if Chris is gonna make it or not"

"I apologize...look let's just go back to the room and act like this conversation never happened"

When she said that it made me cringe. That's what makes the problem worse, just sweeping it under the rug and acting like nothing happened. Chris used to do the same thing and look where that got us.

Then I spoke truthfully "Look Lé you're cool and all but I don't appreciate you coming over here talking about yourself when there's bigger problems going on. If you can't understand that then fuck you"

"Tiana I'm sorry I just don't see how you can still be in love with a man who chose drugs over you. I care about you more than he does!"

"Fuck you"

When I walked past Léla I bumped her shoulder with mines just so she can get out of my way and I walked back to the room.

When I got back to the room I kissed Chris forehead and I walked back over to Joyce.

"What was all that commotion in the hallway I thought I heard you and Léla yelling"

I sighed "She pissed me off, let me see my baby"

Joyce handed me my son "What happened?"

"I'll tell you later but I'm about to leave"

"Alright just stop by my house tomorrow and tell me"

I nodded "Okay"

As I was walking out the hospital room with my baby, Léla was walking in. She looked like she wanted to say something to me but I just walked past her and went straight to the elevator.

All I just wanted to do was go home.

__________________________

Do you think Léla was making the situation revolving around her?

Is Léla jealous of the love that Tiana has for Chris?

Will Tiana tell Joyce what really happened between her and Léla?

Do you think Tiana is gonna really be there for Chris?

Will Chris wake up from his coma soon?

Stay Tuned For The Next Chapter 🤗💕💕

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

59.1K 553 99
sequel to Instagram//Zach Herron
428K 5.3K 37
🦋✨
3.5K 150 7
I'm Gonna Love You I Mean It ‏‏‎ social media & real life mzzystars © 2023