Sméagol's Redeption

By TiffanyGray1987

After Gollum falls off the edge of Mount Doom, instead of landing into the fire, he is transported to the Uni... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Sméagol's Redemption Soundtrack

Chapter 35

37 0 0
By TiffanyGray1987

The two of them made their way to Ike's, where there was music playing and people dancing. They looked around, and did not see Ivan or Val anywhere.

"Is it still having a good time?" Sméagol asked.

"I'm having a blast," Lea replied with a big smile on her face.

Then, the current song ended, and another one began to play—"Unbreakable" by Madison Beer.

"Ohh, I love this song!" Lea exclaimed.

"Does it want to dance?"

"Yes, I would love to!"

Sméagol took Lea's hand, leading her out to the dance floor, and the two of them danced like it was their last dance. Lea had heard this song so many times, but never did the lyrics touch her so much as they did that night. When she looked into Sméagol's eyes, she felt all her troubles disappear, and she knew everything would be okay, something she never felt with any of her past boyfriends.

When the song ended, a slow song began to play—"Perfect" by Ed Sheeran, and Lea and Sméagol kept dancing. Slow-dancing wasn't something Lea knew how to do, but somehow, it just came naturally to her when she was slow-dancing with Sméagol.

"I really love this song, too," said Lea.

"We loves it, too, Precious," said Sméagol, "because it describes how we feels about you."

Lea laughed. "I'm not perfect."

"You are to us, my precious, my love," said Gollum.

"Yes, beautiful Lea," Sméagol agreed. "We would never change you."

"You're the first guy to ever say that to me," said Lea. "Actually, you're the first guy that ever did a lot of the amazing things and said the sweet things you do."

"And, everything we does and says, we means it. It comes from our heart."

"I can tell."

After "Perfect" ended, the KJ got up to the mic, and announced that karaoke would be starting in a few minutes.

"Oh, karaoke?" Sméagol said enthusiastically. "Does it want to sing?"

"Heck yeah!" Lea responded happily. "Do you wanna sing a duet?"

"Oh, yes, Precious! Let's sing together!"

"How about that duet we've been practicing?"

"Alright."

When it was finally their turn to sing, Lea and Sméagol got up on stage together. Sméagol grabbed his mic. Then, he grabbed one for Lea, and handed it to her. The song they were singing was "You Matter to Me" from the musical, Waitress. The music began to play, and Sméagol began to sing his part. He wrapped his arm around Lea, and sang and poured his heart out to her. Then, it was her turn, and she poured her heart and soul out to him. Then, it was time for them to sing together, and their voices blended so beautifully in perfect harmony. They were both in tears of joy by the end of the song. The crowd cheered and applauded loudly as they threw their arms around each other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 47 10
Once the darkness rises once more, a girl from the stars is bound to fall. Upon her arrival the One will be revealed and the light will slowly start...
67.4K 1.8K 33
Story Rankings as of 9/11/2022 #36 elf out of 9.2k stories #22 aragorn out of 1.7k stories #7 theonering out of 87 stories Raewyn has a special backg...
179K 4.2K 23
Aearel just found out that Elrond, Lord of Rivendell, is not her real father. He has kept her safe all her life from the truth behind her parents dep...
140 15 9
Ren woke up as a new fairy form as she wonder what happened to her as she knows that she was killed but now alive again. As she is now back alive wha...