My Only Love [PG13+] *EDITING*

Od falleninfinitybooks

"I’ve been beaten, I’ve been raped, and I’ve been battered and bruised, ruined all around. I don’t like to tr... Více

My Only Love [PG13+]
Prologue
1. Found
2. Slowly by Slowly..
3. Blackouts
4. The Cold Truth
5. Unfortunate Meetings
6. Forget Me
7. Realization
8. Greeted by Death.
9. The Ritual
10. I'm Yours.
11. First Date
12. Pup's Out of the Bag
13. On the Road
15. Long Lost, Finally Found
16. Proposal
17. The Sacrifice
18. Falling Into Place
19. Our Last Night
20. The Biggest Betrayal
21. Heartbeats
22. Death Is Kindest
23. There Is Only Heartbreak
24. The Healing
25. What Is Life?
26. The Second First Date
Epilogue
Acknowledgement & Sequel News
SEQUEL NOW UP!
HELP YOU AMAZING PEOPLE!

14. Mark Me

11.5K 196 7
Od falleninfinitybooks

Before you read please read my rant! I don't have any good excuses except for the fact that my finals are on and one of my family friends passed away. I've been writing but not as much as I could and I'm so sorry! I hope you can forgive me by continuing to vote for this! 

Also! I know I've warned that this DOES have sexual content but I did say this book was PG-13 so I've put the full chapter along with the FULL SEXUAL CONTENT on the 'Restricted' book in the 'My Works' section.

I hope you understand that I just didn't want to offend anyone :)

Vote / Comment / Fan ! x

*********************************************

 14. Mark Me

Jarred’s POV

Since we’d gotten to Ottawa Gabby hadn’t spoken to me. Actually—scratch that. She hadn’t spoken to me since the morning after the night we’d nearly mated. Of course I was worried but I figured I should give her some space. I didn’t want to pressure her and I knew the only reason she’d wanted to mate with me was because of the fact that she was going through the Heat.

“Hey man, snap out of it will you?” Marcus asked. He wore a white dress shirt and black dress pants. It was two nights before the wedding and this was the second wedding rehearsal. The second because Lacy was growing—fast. She-wolves usually had about five months of birth instead of nine for the normal human. It was a surprise to us all that she already had a baby bump. Her dress was apparently ‘body-thin’ meaning she had it made for her before she found out she was pregnant. Why? Well none of us knew—Marcus hadn’t proposed until he found out about the baby so Lacy must have been over prepared. Since the dress had to be altered we had to hold the rehearsals back.

Now here I was, waiting for my whiny sister who seemed to be in her ‘pissed off’ mood all the time. I actually felt sorry for Marcus now—but not enough that I didn’t warn him every once in a while that she was still my little sister—if he made her cry then I would break him.

“Sorry.” I muttered. I wasn’t up for anything these days. Since getting here Gabby’s tried to avoid me at all costs. I would see her smiling or laughing and she’d stop as soon as I got into the room. My wolf was feeling like a train wreck and neither of us felt great when we knew we should give Gabby space.

“You okay?” Jordan suddenly asks as he walks up the altar. He looks pretty smug—It’s because he’d recently proposed to Corrine and she said yes. They were to be married in four months with me as the best man and Gabby as the maid of honour. I’d really hoped I would get married before my Beta. It was nothing of arrogance—not because I was an Alpha. It was because I’d been feeling weak—I needed Gabby. I needed to know that she wanted me in more than words.

That hurt me because like I thought—I knew she needed space.

I nodded. “Tired.” I replied to his question then turned to Marcus. “Your fiancée is taking forever to get ready. It’s a rehearsal right?” He nods. “Then make her hurry. She may be my sister by my patience is running thin today.”

He nods. My Omega leaves and I’m left alone with Jordan. He puts a hand on my shoulder and says: “She’s waiting for you to make the first move.”

“What?” I ask, his words caught my surprise. I growled at him—well, my wolf did. If he was talking about what I thought he was talking about then he knew that Gabby and I had nearly mated. He knew about the things my mate and I were about to do. Our intimacy—out. My wolf was furious. “What do you know, Jordan?” I asked staring him down. It was the Alpha in me speaking now.

I see the black in Jordan’s eyes—his wolf obviously feels like I was being threatening. I looked at him in the eye—staring him down even more and watched as he and his wolf cringed then his eyes returning into their shade of brown.

“I don’t know anything. I just overheard Elle and Corey talk about it. Elle’s waiting for you to make the first move or something. That’s all I heard.” He said quickly—too quickly. I felt like I couldn’t believe his words.

“In her exact words.”

Jordan sighed and put a hand through his dark hair. “Look man, I don’t know what went  on with you two but you gotta fix it...fast.” I don’t know why he added fast but as soon as I thought it he answered: “Elle’s going through the heat.”

 Gabrielle’s POV

I couldn’t believe the course of events that had happened since I woke up from my meet with my mother. Saying I was be angry was an understatement but I was more of...needy. Since the night that stupid bitch of a she-wolf eyed my mate I hadn’t been able to look him in the eye straight. My wolf urged me to go up to him and I tried—I mean...I think I did.

“Elle you need to snap out of it. Seriously.” Corrine said wrinkling her nose in disgust.

She and Jordan knew when I was...thinking of Jarred. Why? Because the goddamned wolf spirits thought it would be a laugh to put me through my heat...again. I didn’t exactly think they were punishing me. I mean it only started this morning—I felt like I wanted him—needed him to touch me. It was painful. I decided that locking myself up in my room was the best way to go. I felt bad that I would miss Lacy’s wedding rehearsal but I couldn’t go out there—face him and want him. I wouldn’t be able to stop myself from doing things with him.

And that was what I was afraid of. I didn’t tell Jordan that—that I was afraid of him marking me. That meant that I would never be able to leave. What would happen if I actually needed to leave? What if I needed to do it for his safety? Not to mention the fact that he would feel the pain I felt. God knows that I wasn’t strong enough...not since he’d come into the picture at least.

“I can’t. I miss him.”

Corrine groaned. It had been like this for four hours now. Her telling me to stop thinking about him and me whining like the pathetic she-wolf I was. It made me wonder—I was never my fathers’ daughter. I was always my mothers’ child. See the thing is no matter who our fathers were as wolves we would always inherit the most from our mothers. It meant that even if my mother married someone else and had a child with him—I would still be the outcome. Though slightly different I would bear the same powers, have the same strengths and feel the same weaknesses.

Though my father raised me—and well, I’ll add—I’ll always be my mothers’ daughter. I realized that this was my mothers’ weakness running through my veins—her blood. Her power. At that moment my hate for her became so much more stronger that I felt like my head was going to explode. How could I think straight when my wolf was howling for her mate and the human in me was adamant about locking herself up and thinking of all the reasons why she was pathetic?

“Oh thank god.” Corrine murmured.

“Shhh.” I say to her. I’ve been rude. I got that. It was the heat—making my mind go haywire. “It’s hurting more.” I say as I feel the same twisting pain in my gut that means the heat is about to reach its high. When I was in the forest...that night with Jarred I felt it’s high when I all but threw myself at him. So I knew exactly when the heat was its peak.

 “Gabrielle Estelle Brandt.” She said slowly enunciating my name. I was glad she left my last name out...my fathers’ last name. It hurt to hear the name I knew so well. The name that was my undoing. “We’ve been here five days. You and Jarred were totally fine when we left so what the fuck happened?”

She asked emotionlessly. It was  a rhetorical question though so I knew not to take the emotionless Corey seriously. I knew this girl better—she used to be part of my two-people-pack. I knew how she thought. I knew when not to speak. When she was content that I wasn’t going to say anything else she said: “You met his parents once. Your mates—you’re supposed to keep seeing them and get along with them. Especially his father, being the Alpha of this territory and all. Even if Jarred is the Alpha of his own pack—once we landed here that title vanished. And you know what? The only thing they know of you is that you’re the daughter of a very powerful wolf.” I winced at the mention of...of my parents.

“Corey what’s this about?”

She raised her hand up as if to stop me from speaking. I purse my lips. The Heat—it was starting to make my body tingle all over...that was different. “You need Jarred.”

She stood from her spot whilst I stayed in the corner of the room. I could have sat on the plush double bed but every time the sheets touched me It hurt—it made it unbearable for my skin to come within contact of anything. I was just hugging my knees and even that hurt—in the corner of the room. The sunlight touched everything but this corner but even then my temperature went crazy cold or hot. It was just untameable.

She opened the door and the familiar scent of wolf, woods and food hit my scent. But it wasn’t just that. My heart—and my wolf—nearly went insane with his scent. It was the same: wolf, woods, soap and sunlight. I don’t know how but my wolf came up with the ‘sunlight’ scent all by herself. My breathing hitched and when I was about to ask what he was doing here to Corey...I realized my so called friend left.

I would get her for that later.

“W-what are you doing here?” Good. I only stuttered once.

I could see him clearly from where I sat and even through the hair loose strands of hair on my face. I couldn’t help but feel annoyed at it but if I touched it—I would feel more uncomfortable. It was why I just sat in the same statue-like stance for four hours. I even surprised myself, it almost felt like I was a vampire—but wolves knew that those creatures didn’t exist. Otherwise—we’d know. I rolled my eyes at the thought of them.

“Why are you rolling your eyes?” he asks, ignoring my question.

“Vampires.” I answer plainly.

“What about them?” He asks, a smile playing at his tone.

“They aren’t real.” He gave me a ‘duh, you think?’ look and I smiled. The first real smile I’d felt in days. His eyes softened. I could see that his wolf was edging over him—just about ready to come out. His eyes were swimming in their gorgeous blue depths as well as the tinted black of wolf. Jarred had deep bags under his eyes—a sign that like me, he had been restless.

I hated this. I hated that we were already feeling restless after a single kiss. What would happen when he marked me? When we fully mated? As much as I...wanted him. It was unfair to him. He didn’t know anything about me and yet here I was yearning for him with an undisputed fashion.

“Gabby, I miss you.” He admitted with a saddened sigh. He came towards me but didn’t come anywhere near me. He was close enough that his scent was making me want to touch him—want to kiss his neck...rip his shirt off. “Gabby stop.” He says weakly, groaning as he takes a deep breath.

Suddenly my wolf flashes through my eyes, as if to grab my attention—she does this when she wanted something. Urging us to keep thinking of him in those ways. Why should we care? We could do it...we could have him as ours forever. I agreed with her—totally but then the human part of me remembered. Jarred didn’t know me. Not even. My wolf growls at me and puts a picture...a memory, in my mind:

Jarred and I were in the forest—it was the night when we were about to finally mate. I didn’t think he could see it at the time but his canines were out—almost ready to bite into my neck. We were still too engrossed in our kiss.

I knew my wolf was playing me. I watched my wolf’s point of view—watched as my wolf growled and saw the stupid girl as a threat against my mate and I. She did make me see sense. Jarred was ours. Jarred was mine.

Kiss me.” I whispered. He didn’t move—an uncomfortable look on his face. I felt hurt until I looked closely. His eyes...they swam in lust. I also realized that he was trying to breathe as little as possible. “Come here.” I ordered, the Alpha in me growling for her mate. It was my entire wolf now—she needed him or she’d go insane.

I didn’t think he would comply to my orders but then I realized that I must have caught him at his weakness. He might have Alpha blood in him but his father was the Alpha of this territory—if he was deprived of his title, it would cost him his pride. If he was deprived of me—his mate, and this long a time then the bond would make his decisions unwise. He and his wolf would be going haywire. Just like me and my wolf.

He was so close to me know, I caressed his cheeks and he closed his eyes, shivering. I took this is a great response as I leaned in towards him feeling his hot breath against my skin—it made me want him even more. I kissed him. 

Jarred's POV 

 “I want you, Gabby.” I told her.

“And I want you.” She gasped as I slid a finger inside her. I kept squeezing her breast as I pumped it into a fast rhythm. Her hips moved around and around and I could feel her walls tighten—I added another finger and she nearly yelled my name aloud. Fuck that sounded great!

She moaned against my lips—I swallowed all her moans, loving the fact that they were my moans. I suddenly felt her body arch higher—the same as I did before and felt her climax as my fingers stop. “Mate me now.” she ordered, I could hear her wolf being the culprit of the order.

I wanted to. My wolf wanted her—I wanted her so bad. But then a thought dawned on me. Sure—we were supposed to do this. We were supposed to make love—mate each other. I was supposed to mark her. But I promised her I would do this right. She wasn’t in Heat now because I relieved her of it. I made her feel good but the moment and her wolf took over her. I wanted to mate her when she was herself. 

I could feel my wolf getting angered by my decision as I pull away from her. “Gabby, I love you.” I said. “But I’m not going to mate you.”

The look on her face nearly breaks my heart. “W-what? Wh-why?”

I could feel her feel the rejection—our bond was so strong. I didn’t want to tell her that our bond was one of those bonds where the mate felt the others’ feelings’. Even if it was just me. “Baby I’m not rejecting you. I just want you to want me when you’re you.”

She looks surprised. “What?” she asks with an eyebrow quirked up.

“I want you to want me—Gabby, my Gabby. Not just your wolf. I can hear her behind this. I want you so bad but baby I’m not going to mate you when it’s just your wolf wanting me.”

She begins to cry and jumps to me. God I wanted her so bad—her naked body was pressed to mine and I loved it. I loved her. More than I knew. “Jarred...I think...I think I’m falling for you.” She says sobbing onto my chest.

“Good.” I say and kiss her head. That moment was a moment of peace. Peace that we both needed. Then I lift my head. “Baby, can I do something?”

She looks up at me, the most vulnerable I’d seen her—ever. “What’s that?”

I want to mark you. Like this—without the passion, the lust. I want to mark you with you knowing I’ll be doing it. I want you to remember this moment. Can I do that?”

As an answer she kisses me softly then allows me to make my decision as she sits still on my lap. I kiss her lips again then kiss her cheek, then her jaw and found a place on her left shoulder. She shivered where I touched her and it made me happy. It was in between her neck and her shoulder that I decided I wanted my mark to be. I bite hard feeling her body tense up as my canines make contact with her skin. I realized my wolf allowed me pure control because he knew my mate needed us. My mate needed us like this.

We’d be anything for her. I suck the blood off where I bit her and lick against my new mark. It’s throbbing red but I know that now she understood how much I would do for her—to mark her without passion, without intimacy was a first. She kissed me and lay on my chest, drawing circles on my body as I drew on hers. When she stopped I realized she’d fallen asleep. I smiled to myself. As much as It was hard to distract myself from her naked body—I did it. I did it because I would have done anything for her.

Anything.

************************************************

Also! Check out my new story ? :) 

Rose “Red” Taylor is a girl with a dark past. She’s never truly trusted anyone in her life because of all the people who’ve let her down. All Red wants’ to do is pick up the pieces and save her brother from the rough childhood that she had. On one fateful night her friend Cindy tags her to the Santos Party House—the sickest club in New York City to see Cindy’s favorite Band: Under the Never Sky. What’ll happen that changes Red’s life forever…for better or for worse? *** Cole Ryan is the lead singer and guitarist of Under the Never Sky, he loves the fast lane but sometimes he just wishes for a break—from everything. After a crazy night of witnessing his girlfriend cheat on him in public at the Santos Party House, he decides to leave. That’s when he bumps into Red. She’s like a beautiful mess to him—crying and practically calling out for help. When the paparazzi sees him he decides to tag her along with him in fear that they would question her for no reason. Taking her hand he takes off with her into the horizon. What happens when they both wake up…Red next to the sex god her best friend is so totally in love with…and she doesn’t even know who it is? Will Cole play an important part in Red’s life? What’ll happen that changes both their lives…forever?

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

78.5K 831 27
Aza has nothing. No family and no life worth living. After being shoved into a overwhelming home and family, she realizes they aren't as nice as they...
324K 8.7K 61
"You're in my territory now, princess, and you'll abide by my rules. Is that clear?" he whispered in my ear as he backed me against the wall, his han...
14.7K 127 27
Unlike most werewolves Ariel isn't looking forward to meeting her mate. To her, mating would mean giving up her most important possession: her freedo...
12M 574K 127
[COMPLETE] Some bonds can't be broken, even in death. -- He couldn't endure another heartbreak. "Accepting her would be a mistake," he said. "She's a...