Something Kinda Crazy: Lee Kn...

By AmbivertRobot

The dreams that you wish will come true. Sowon and inha woke up one day and things werent the same, something... More

Small Reminders
(1) Start of something New
(2) Heart shaker
(3)Inside my head too many questions
(4) I fancy you
(5) Time to love
(6) Lo Siento (sorry)
(7) Home
(8) Boy with luv
(10) She will be Loved
(11) M.I.A
(12) The way i feel inside
(13) Hericane
(14) Sofa
(15) I Dare you to Move
(16) Super Far
(17) Stick with you
(18) Me Gustas Tu (i like you)
(19) Like Im gonna Lose you
(20) When im with you
(21) We like 2 party
(22) Goodbye Road
(23) Officially Missing you
(24) Sherlock
(25) ILYSB
(26) ILYSB PART 2
(27) Youre my Moonlight
(28) Holiday
(29) Serendipity
(30) And im here
(31) Beautiful Pain
Im gonna draw my future like picasso
šŸ’™ Book 2 šŸ’™
(1) Im Always Gonna Want you back
(2) Story of My Life
(3) Moonlight Melody
(4) Blueming
(5) Coming Up Roses
(6) if its meant to be it'll be
(7) I did it all with a Smile on my Face
(8) Solo
(9) somebody to you
(10) Visitor
(11) Its not Fine
(12) Hope Not
(13) Got no shame
(14) Lover
(15) Easily
(16) Say you wont let go
(17) 24k
(18) Awkward Silence
(19) Trying to let you know Signeul bonae
(20) Shine
(21) Love Scenario
(22) Nervous
(23) Blow your Mind
(24) A Poem Entitled You
(25) I want to be your favorite boy
(26) Know me
(27) Whats happening?
(28) Kick it
(29) Beautiful
(30) Love left for Me
(31) Dont throw it all away our love
(32) On track
(33) Touch
(34) The Light
(35) Happy Together
Triple Wedding
important announcement

(9) Half of my heart

21 2 1
By AmbivertRobot

Jung Sowon

Its been 3 weeks and 4 days since lee know and bang chan came to our lives. Im getting used with him always following me around, i have no problem with being with him now. I followed inha's advice to treat him like a best friend, it made it easier for me to accept his presence and not hurt myself if he leaves.

Chan and inha has been sweeter than ever, they sometimes act like a married couple its really cute. They've been asking me to do a double date but im too busy these days so i couldnt. Even lee know is begging me for a date.

I went to buy groceries since were out of stock, lee know came to my house right in time when i left. He wanted to follow me but i told him its fine and just feed ttalgi since i forgot to. I was waiting for my turn when i didnt noticed i received a text from my grandma 20 minutes ago,saying she's coming over. I panicked but it was my turn now in the cashier. I texted my grandma if she already arrived but she wasn't answering my text. I hope she isnt there yet.

I hailed a taxi once i finished. I havent told my parents about my instant boyfriend. My grandma might kill me if she finds lee know in my apartment. I ran to my apartment and found lee know sitting across from my grandma. Shit.

"Grandma, why didnt you tell me a bit sooner that you were coming over?" I put down the groceries.

"Why? So you can hide your boyfriend?" She raised her eyebrow. I nervously laughed.

"No its because i couldve prepared you your favorite dish." I went to her.

"You lying child." She spanked me.

"Grandma." I widen my eyes it was embarrassing.

"So this handsome child is your boyfriend?" He looked at lee know and i didnt speak, should i really tell her?

"Why arent you answering?"

"Isnt it obvious grandma?" I chuckled.

Lee know was just sitting pretty and listening to me and my grandma talk.

"Grandma, ill unpack the groceries. Ill leave you two to talk." Lee know bowed and left.

"How come you didnt tell me you have a boyfriend? And its almost a month since you two been in a relationship, you used to tell me everything first." I reached for her hand.

"But you are the first one to know. Mom and dad doesnt know yet or my sister."

"You should introduce him to the family." She glared at me.

"I will when i have the time to visit you."

"You should."

"I promise ill visit you guys."

"Not just you promise to visit with minho too!"

"Okay i promise to visit with lee know i meant minho." I sweared.

"He seems kind." Grandma looked at lee know who was arranging foods on the fridge.

"He is kind, he's really understanding." Lee know looked at us and smiled.

"You should take care of him sowonniee, i think he really cares for you and after a long time you finally have someone with you. Make sure you stay with him." She smiled at me. But he cant even stay with me... i just nodded at what she said.

"So how are you? How's your health?" I changed the topic.

"Im healthy as i can ever be." I eyed her suspiciously. "Im even strong enough to travel and visit you." She rubbed my arms.

"I really missed you." I hugged her with so much love.

"Now dont cry, youre ugly when you cry. Dont embarrass yourself in front of your boyfriend."

"He already knows im ugly its fine." I wiped my tears.

"Then its true love since he loved you even if youre ugly." She gave an okay sign.

"Aigoo, you used to tell me everyday i was pretty when i was a kid." I say in disbelief.

"Its because you werent a liar back then." She scoffed but we both laughed in the end.

"Ill cook you your favorite, just rest for a while." I hugged her one more time and went to the kitchen. Lee know was cooking the rice.

"Your grandma is nice." He turned to me.

"Yeah she is, she really likes you." I rummaged through the fridge.

"I like her too."

Lee know helped me to prepare and cook the meals while my grandma was watching the tv. When we were done we all sat down to eat, grandma really likes my cooking since i learned from her.

"Wow, the only thing consistent about you is your cooking." She said after taking a bite.

"Youre so mean to me." I pouted.

He put beef on lee know's bowl. Lee know smiled at her, aigoo i wonder what would happen if he's gone and my grandma looks for him?

"Why are you frowning? Aigoo youre not a kid anymore, here." She put one in mine too and i smiled.

"So minho, tell me about yourself." Grandma continued eating.

"I dont go to college like sowon does." He he bit his lip and my grandma stopped eating.

"He's an idol grandma." I said.

"An idol? Like the kids on tv dancing and singing stuff to shake kids heart?" Lee know laughed.

"Yes im one of those kids." He smiled.

"Then how did you two meet?" My grandma questioned.

"I met her in a fan meeting." Grandma turned to me.

"Its an event where fans can interact with their idol." I answered.

"She wasnt my biggest fan, but i came to take interest in her. She caught my attention even when she wasn't asking for it." Lee know spoke.

"Yah, i am your fan." I defended myself.

"Yeah right, from what i heard im just your 2nd favorite." He rolled his eyes.

"What? you make me look so unfaithful." I gasped.

"Forgive her, she's always been like that with her crush, She doesnt like seeking their attention." My grandma butted in.

"Was she like that when she was young?" Lee know asked.

"Oh yes, she even ignores her crush at school but when she comes home its different. Sowonniee would go to my house and squeal saying she saw her crush. She has a lot of pride." My grandma whispered the last part.

"Stop exposing me grandma. I dont want him to know my immaturity." I half begged.

"You were young of course youre immature." Lee know laughed.

"She still is." Grandma said and lee know even agreed.

"I feel so betrayed right now." I whined.

"Thats how i felt when you didnt tell me about your boyfriend." She fired at me.

After eating grandma took a rest for a while. Me and lee know cleaned everything up. When the afternoon came grandma had to leave.

"Take care of yourself sowon. Dont study too much and have fun. Promise me you'll eat well and youd visit often."

"I promise."

"Good, your family misses you dearly. Be good to your boyfriend hm? He loves you so you should love him in return. One last thing promise me you'll be happy no matter how hard it is." She caressed my cheeks and kissed my forehead.

"Ill do my best for you." I hugged her one last time.

I cried when she was leaving and she spanked me because of it. Lee know just laughed but he received a hug from grandma. She made both of us promise to visit soon, we send her off to the bus.

"You two are really close huh?" Lee know walked beside me.

"Yeah, she's my best friend other than inha. I open up to her all the time when i was in high school. When i got to college i rarely got time to talk to her about how im doing and what im going through."

"Because you couldnt visit? You can call her up instead."

"Its not that, i didnt want to worry her. I should learn to be strong and face things on my own. I relied on her too much, i guess that made me vulnerable when i was young. Besides she has a weak heart now i cant have her get stressed and worried because of me."

"So do you open up to inha instead?" I nodded.

"But not everything though. There are some things i cant tell her." I smiled weakly.

"You can always open up to me." He took my hand. I stared at him and just nodded.

How can i open up to someone who will leave me eventually? How can i rely on someone who doesnt really love me.

"I care about you sowon, more than you will ever know."

"I know and i really appreciate it."

And thats what pains  me the most... half of my heart wants to love him.

...

That night i dreamed of grandma calling me like how she used to when i got home from school. She hugged me like how she used to when i was a kid. But when i looked in the mirror i became a teenager suddenly and my grandma had tears in her face. My mother suddenly calls my name and when i turned to her i suddenly wake up.

I check the time and it was 4 am. I should visit them on sunday.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.3K 2K 86
Hwang Hyunjin, the best boyfriend you could dream of. He was what you needed in horrible times like this. But were you what he needed? "Y/n you know...
285K 6.4K 23
where you and a boy start to flirt through instagram comments :) (fetus writing please i can't -) 2021/18/08 #2 hyunjin 2021/14/01 #13 hyunjinxrea...
172K 6.2K 23
They first appeared in her dreams, now they're a reality. They might be dangerous, but they're passionate, too. One day, Somi's life is perfect, the...
63.2K 2.1K 54
Dreams. She got big dreams. Almost as high as the stars in the sky. She never doubt herself. She promised herself that she will fight for it no matte...