why? || jenzie

By hopefuljenzie

mackenzie ziegler lives by herself with her twin sister. her parents died in a accident and she lost her best... More

prologue
new school year
locker buddies
knifes
two days
cafeteria fight
the project
crowbar
police officer
suspended
intruder
the curb
piece of paper
plane ride
new girl
the box
twin
the park
revenge
fake friend
team one
mysterious car
baseball bat
a new chapter

don't act dumb

242 4 1
By hopefuljenzie

johnny's pov-

This is just great. Now I have to hurt sofia even worse. I'm going to do it tomorrow. It's pretty late so I'm going to bed.

\the next morning\

I woke up and got in the shower. I got dressed and went downstairs to make myself some breakfast. lauren was already at school, and my parents are already at work, so I was home alone once again. I ate my food and I texted sofia.

-text convo-

hey sofia.

what do you want Johnny?

can you come over to my house?

i don't know johnny...

please?

fine. I'll be there in 3 hours.

-end of convo-

Great. This is not going to go well.... I actually don't know what Sofia is capable of to be honest. Hopefully kenzie doesn't find out that I invited sofia over to my house. I honestly can't tell anyone what this person is making me do.

\3 hours later/

I was sitting on the couch in the living room when the door bell rang. I made sure everyone else was upstairs before I opened the door.

johnny: "hey, sofia".

sofia: "hey, johnny".

I walked outside and closed the door behind me and we sat in the chairs on my front porch.

johnny: "sofia, i dont know how to say this..."

sofia: "just say it".

johnny: "I wish I never dated you".

Sofia: "oh..."
*slaps johnny in the face and runs off*

Great. Me and sofia decided to be friends after we broke up, so I just lost another friend. Hopefully sofia doesn't tell kenzie.

mackenzie's pov-

I was putting my clothes away in my closet and I got a text message, it was sofia.

-text convo-

hey kenzie, your boyfriend is a cold blooded jerk.

What did he do now?

he....

sofia just say it!

he said that he never dated me or met me...

I'm sorry, I can fix this.

kenzie don't it's better like this.

-end of convo-

This is just messed up. I know exactly what is going on. johnny is doing those stupid tasks. I called johnny and it went straight to voicemail. I walked to the Orlando's house and only lauren was home.

mackenzie: "hey lauren".

lauren: "come in".

mackenzie: "has johnny been acting weird lately?"

lauren: "yeah. He's been out of the house alot lately. Why?"

mackenzie: seriously? ugh I'm going to scream".

lauren: "wait till he comes home".

mackenzie: "okay. We'll just wait at the top of the stairs".

lauren: "sounds good to me".

I was hanging out with lauren in her room and we heard a car pull in the driveway and it was johnny. We hurried to the top of the stairs and waited for him to walk in.

mackenzie: "johnny what's been up with you lately?!"

johnny: "I have no clue what you are talking about".

mackenzie: "oh please, don't act dumb".

johnny: "i-i.."

mackenzie: "I thought we were supposed to tell each other everything".

johnny: "we do".

mackenzie: "no we don't. It's clear that you are off doing those stupid tasks".

johnny: "how do you know about that?"

mackenzie: "sofia texted me. How could you do that to her! johnny there's a thing called human decency!"

johnny: "I have to do them mackenzie!"

mackenzie: "no you don't Johnny".

johnny: "yes I do! Or else you are going to get hurt".

mackenzie: "johnny so what? I'm not that important that you have to be going and doing these things so I don't get hurt".

johnny: "you know what kenzie? I've had it with you acting like you are the best thing that's happened in the universe! I wish I never met your ugly selfish self!!"

lauren: "JOHNNY WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT".

When johnny was yelling at me, I felt a tear go down my cheek. When he was done I ran out of the house and ran home. I threw my phone at the floor and left it there for the rest of the night.

________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.5K 1.9K 28
Highest Ranking 667 #54 in kayden #84 in Maddie Ziegler Johnny Orlando and Mackenzie Ziegler have been friends since they could remember. What hap...
105K 2.8K 17
Mackenzie Ziegler has had a great life until now. She begins to get bullied at the age of 13 and no one seems to notice or really care. Not even her...
47.4K 1K 26
"And to think... all of this happened, because of a wrong number." This is a Jenzie story with some DRAMA. I really hope y'all will like it! I alway...
49K 1.3K 24
"they called themselves the group." (IN WHICH!) a group of teens become unlikely friends (RANKS!) - as of the year 2020, unless...