Agent Love ✔️

By Atlantaes

"Watch where you're putting your hands, Agent Love." ♡|♡|♡ ♡|♡|♡ In which a love genie who sucks at names and... More

i. Ayo Ladies and Gentlemen
1~My Master is Kinda Dumb
2~ My Non-Existent Feelings Get Hurt
3~ I Incite a Jailbreak
4~I Make Straight Guys Gay
5~Thomas the Train Underpants
6~ I Ride a Plane (It Sucks)
7~Still on the Plane (Still Sucks)
8~Oops, I Did It Again
9~ I'm A Lonely Whale
10~ Light it Up
11~Let's Kill This Love
12~ War of Hormones
13~ L.O.V.E.
14~ We're Going on a Trip...
15~London Bridge is Falling
16~ Linkin Park V. TWICE
17~ I Like Thin Mints Okay?
18~ Jesus Take the Wheel
19~ I'm Fine, Save Me
20~You Got a Friend in Me
21~A Dangerous Woman
22~ Room 16-69
23~Hold Me Tight
24~ Tasty in Busan
25~Hit or Miss, I Guess He Never Miss
26~ I'm A Survivor (Kinda)
27~ Eyes Wide Open
28~ Do You Trust Me?
29~ Nightmares and Traps
30~ Lights Out Baby
31~I've Got the Magic in Me
32~Scream
33~ Respect Your Hyung!
34~Heart to Heart
36~Jungkook is into noonas, help
37~ Merde
38~ Hideout
39~ Slenderman 2.0
40~I Was a Real B in the Past
41~ Locked Up...Again
42~I Kick Some Serious Ass
43~ Tiki-Tiki-Ty-Ty
44~ April
Epilogue

35~ Red Agents

39.5K 3.3K 3.2K
By Atlantaes

[Narrator's POV]
Namjoon shifted uneasily in his seat as people swarmed all over the house, searching every corner and crick and cranny.

He, as well as the other members, were sitting around the dining table. They weren't tied down or anything, yet, but there were lots of guards clustered around them ensuring to cut off any escape.

Jimin squirmed a little in his own seat like a 5-year old when a certain female Red Agent walked past. Namjoon wanted to clap a hand over his forehead as he recognized the agent to be one Jimin had a massive crush on a several years ago.

"Kim Namjoon."

Everyone straightened abruptly when an especially tall agent appeared. This man was perhaps in his early-thirties, a hard look on his face. His hair was cropped in soldier-like haircut and on the sleeve of his uniform were three gold bars signaling the high ranking of this man.

"Park Seo-Joon," Namjoon sighed heavily. "Long time no see."

"And who's fault was that, hm?" Seo-Joon demanded, not caring for any pleasantries.

"Look man, you can't really blame us can you?" Namjoon tried to appear as calm as he could on the outside. "We were dubbed renegades. What else were we supposed to do? Just surrender ourselves?"

"Yes," Seo-Joon snapped back angrily. "That would've been the right thing to do! Instead you guys ran off like a bunch of criminals."

"Because you made us criminals," Namjoon burst out. "We were innocent! We were injured on one of your missions and framed. I wasn't going to just sit around let us be taken cold-blooded."

"Let's just calm down two Joons," Jin chuckled nervously next to him and tugged at Namjoon's arm. "Please sit down."

"You don't even realize why we were tracking you down," Seo-Joon exhaled. "If you'd let yourselves get captured, you might have had a chance of our forgiveness. Instead you just ran like cowards."

"You thought we killed all those people on purpose," Yoongi now piped up from across the table. "You thought our allegiance was to Dexter's gang and wanted to nab us for interrogation. But we have no information, and we would've just been tortured for no reason."

"But now you have information of Dexter and his group right?" Seo-Joon pressed. "Because if you don't I have no clue what you guys have been doing for the past five months since April other than getting thrown into an Imperial prison."

Namjoon pursed his mouth.

"Speaking of which," Seo-Joon paused and blinked. "How the heck did you guys even get out of the Mongolian prison? When word of your arrest came to us were going to fly in and take you ourselves, but instead we got a bunch of disoriented prison workers saying you somehow escaped."

No one said anything.

Seo-Joon rubbed his head, closing his eyes briefly. "Namjoon," he said quietly, "We were once on the same team. I don't like being the antagonist here any more than you do. But when it comes to upholding the law and protecting the country and its people, I have to abide by it. Now, start talking before things get really ugly."

Namjoon took a deep breath. "We had Dexter's location and deployed one of our agents to find him. But the location just disappeared a few hours ago and we've lost contact with our agent."

"Really?" Seo-Joon arched a brow. "The location just coincidentally disappeared right before we showed up, huh? And you've conveniently lost contact with your agent you sent out?"

Hoseok buried his face in his hands, exasperation written all over his face.

"And speaking of, you mentioned one agent was sent. You're missing two members." Seo-Joon looked around. "Where's Kim Taehyung?"

It was no secret that before the entire April mess, Seo-Joon and Taehyung had held a close friendship, completing missions just the two of them and making the perfect comedic, sweet duo.

"We don't know," Jimin mumbled.

"You don't know?" Seo-Joon let out another laugh, devoid of any emotion, before abruptly slamming his hand down on the table.

Everyone jumped a little at the noise, including some of the Red Agents themselves.

"Enough of these damn lies, Namjoon," he hissed. "Now. I'm going to ask one more time, nicely. Hand over the information of Dexter and call back your fellow renegades."

"And I'm telling you I have no contact of either of them," Namjoon fired back, holding his ground even as Seo-Joon all but pushed his face inches from his own.

"Commander!"

Seo-Joon paused as an agent appeared in the doorway, eyes wide. "What is Agent I.M?" He demanded impatiently.

"There's a message coming across from the computer systems!"

Namjoon's and the others' eyes all widened and exchanged looks. It was either Jungkook or Taehyung. It had to be.

"Keep guarding these four," Seo-Joon jabbed a finger at Yoongi, Jin, Hoseok, and Jimin. "Namjoon come with me to the computer. Let's see just how detached you really are from your own agents."

Why were things getting worse and worse?

Namjoon silently followed Seo-Joon and several others upstairs to the computer systems. Indeed, when he entered the room, one of the screens held a notification of an incoming call.

"Pick it up," Seo-Joon directed one of the agents, a smug smirk on his face as he clearly thought this would be Namjoon's final downfall.

Agent I.M nodded tersely and clicked 'Accept.'

"Hey Namjoon hyung!"

Namjoon winced as the booming voice cracked over the systems. Other agents flinched and one even covered her ears a little.

Not now Taehyung what the hell? Namjoon groaned internally.

"And yeah, I know Seo-Joon and the other agents are there too!"

Surprise flickered across Seo-Joon's face and he opened his mouth, but Taehyung pressed on.

"And no, Seo-Joon. I am not hiding under a bathroom sink calling the main computer systems."

"Agent I.M," Kungsoo snapped. "Take you and your unit and investigate all bathroom sinks."

Namjoon clapped a hand over his forehead. Shut up Taehyung...

"Here's the deal-io, Seo-Joon man," Taehyung continued. "Before you start clapping my friends in iron I'd like to inform you that I have Dexter and a part of his gang with me right now."

Namjoon tensed and instantly his eyes snapped up.

Seo-Joon narrowed his eyes. "What?"

"Do I need to repeat myself LOUDER?" The speakers themselves crackled in static at the loud boom over them.

"What the $#%&@!"  Seo-Joon clapped a hand over his ears. "Where's the volume control?"

"It's Taehyung," Namjoon exhaled. "He has no volume control. You should hear him sneeze sometimes."

"NO! I mean the computer systems! Where are the volume controls for the computers?" Seo-Joon demanded. "And yeah! I've heard him sneeze before. It almost got us killed in Budapest."

"You and I remember Budapest very differently," Taehyung chuckled before clearing his throat.

Seo-Joon just clapped a hand over his face, internally groaning.

"Anyways, I'm sending my location right now," Taehyung continued. "I highly suggest you come as soon as you can because I have about thirteen members with me right now including Dexter himself. Four other guys are knocked out too."

Sure enough, moments later a small red dot appeared on the maps upon the computer.

Seo-Joon stared at the screen for a little bit. "If this is fake," he said slowly. "Then I'm throwing all of you in prison and at the mercy of the Supreme court itself. And trust me, the death of 68 innocent individuals does not go over lightly punishment wise."

"Trust me," Taehyung's voice had taken a quick turn to mirror the graveness of Seo-Joon's tone. "This isn't fake. And after we capture Dexter, we have a little rescue mission we're going to need."

"Rescue mission?" Seo-Joon blanked.

"Taehyung what the hell did you do?" Namjoon growled.

"Oh, well, I just sent Agent Seagull and Love Genie to the home base of Dexter and we're going to need to rescue them in a couple days," Taehyung hummed.

This is what you get for having a Genie who constantly sees the future into your group, Namjoon, Namjoon sighed heavily at the same time Seo-Joon's jaw fell open.

♡|♡|♡|♡|♡|♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

262K 8K 33
Two internet friends, who have no clue who each other really are, have a budding romance online which begins unravelling into something else with the...
430K 16.7K 43
❝Shoot me, I dare you to.❞ [COMPLETED]
92K 2.5K 29
Working as a spy is fun and all, but when it comes to trust and loyalty, you can trust no one. JaeEun is working at Ryu Spy Agency when they get a n...
57.2K 2.6K 51
❝ Much like two sides of the same coin, they're forged together, but never facing the same direction. ❞ Follow the story of a hot-headed MI5 agent an...