The Gang Leader Meats His Maf...

By Rosesc1982

Ace is rude, arrogant a womanizer until he met Rosie. Only she could change his cold heart. Do you believe i... More

Copyright
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3 Part 1
CHAPTER 4 Part 2
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
THANK YOU
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
Chapter 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
THANK YOU
THE SEQUL
πŸ† Awards πŸ†

CHAPTER 11

1.4K 48 3
By Rosesc1982

Edited Aug 26, 2019
__________________________

NARRATOR POV:

Rosie and her friends walked over towards a table on the left side of the room.

The waitress had accompanying with them to show them where their table was had places down 4 menus in each spot they would sit.

"Welcome to Lone Star, my name is Charlotte I will be your waitress for the evening. Would any of you like to start off with a drink?" She looked at each and every one of them.

"Hi, yes I would like to have 4 shots of Pineapple Upside Down Cake and another 4 shots of Red Headed Slut and some water for all of us, What do you guys want?."

They looked at her in shock and so did the waitress.

"Just kidding those shots are for all of us." Rosie laughed.

Charlotte just nodded her head and then walked away.

Rosie was looking over her menu as were the men.

Mark looked up to see what Rosie was looking at to see if it was something he would be interested in eating then he had said
"So why do I get the feeling that with you ordering those shots it has something to do with your encounter with Ace tonight?"

Rosie rolled her eyes not wanting to talk about Ace at the moment but she knew her friends wouldn't stop until she would tell them.

"It has nothing to do with Ace yes I know that when I got back into the car you all could tell that I was frustrated but me wanting to have a good time has nothing to do with him."

"Oh really, " Where Dino's words that came out of his mouth.

Dino had always found Rosie attractive but never made the move to pursue anything with her, a lot also had to do with where she had come from and who her father was.

"Ok fine, You're right it does have something to do with that Jackass, but in all honesty, I just want to have some fun with you guys and to forget all about Ace."

"I take it that you didn't get the divorce papers back or even seen if he had signed them? and now you will be needing my services to be your attorney in court?" Henry ask.

"Only one word I can give you Henry and that is, Yup."

The waitress had come back to the table with their drinks.

"Are you ready to order?" She asked taking her pen and paper out to jot down their orders.

"Yes I'll have your steak medium rare with a side of mashed potatoes carrots and corn, Oh can I have some garlic bread as well?" Rosie said waiting for the waitress to jot everything down.

"Yes, garlic bread comes with your meal."

Mark, Dino and Henry all look at one another and then said at the same time, "We'll have what she is having."

As the waitress writes the number 4 beside the order she then gathers there menus and leaves.

"You guys make me laugh, you always wait to see what I order and then you order the same as me."

"That's because you have good taste, my dear." Reply Mark.

A big smile was on her face as she looked at her close friends.

"Rosie we know that right now you are having a hard time with everything but you need to remember that we are all here for you and we have your back." Dino placed his hand over hers.

"You all are the best, I am so lucky to have you guys in my life. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have you. Thank you."

Rosie raised her drink in the air and everyone clicked their glasses together.

"To friendship." They all said at the same time.

___________________________

Be advised hardcore
Mature scene ahead scrolls down if you're not interested in reading.

You will know when to stop scrolling.

ACE POV:

"Down on your knees and suck my dick."

I pulled her by her hair forcing her onto her knees, grabbing her face with my hand, she opened her mouth wide as I shoved my dick inside of her mouth.

She was sucking hard as she went up and down with her head.

I was mad and frustrated still about my conversation with Rosie, how could she fucking cheat on me, I'll teach her a hard lesson to learn.

My hand was still in this bitches hair so I unleashed her hair but replaced my hand on the back of her head.

Shoving her head into my crotch as I slam my dick into her mouth, I could hear her gagging but I didn't fucking care, she came to serve my needs and I am going to get them served.

"Look at me when you suck me off, I am your boss and you do as I say do you hear me?" I smacked her face as I demanded.

She tried to say yes but it all came out muffled.

One thing I can say about this bitch she knew how to give a good blow job, I should have used her before when I had the chance, I'll need to take full advantage of this HO  because from this day forward I will be only fucking my wife.

I'll be a faithful husband after this.

"Mmmmmm yea that's good girl, ya suck me harder, Ya like that. Mmmmm, oh, oh, oh, dont stop your going to make me cum, ya bight there, suck it, fucking suck it, oh ya, mmmm, You're going to make me cum." I didn't want to cum yet.

I pulled my self out of her mouth, I looked down at her face as she was staring up at me.

She was leaning up against the wall, still on her knee's looking up at me with hunger and lust in her eyes.

Danielle was sexy she had that look about her which made my cock twitch.

"Go get on top of the bed and take ur underwear off. Spread your legs nice and wide so I can see your shaven pussy."

She got up off the floor with her eyes still on me, she used both hands untying the white strings but never once looked away witch I really liked.

She was very seductive and knew what a man liked.

Once she had taken off her underwear she laid down on top of the bed.

Taking out my cell phone I pressed the app for my camera, I started to take pictures of her pussy but never her face only her body.

I'll use these pictures next time when I need to release myself from stress.

Placing my phone back down on top of the nightstand.

I take the condom that I had placed on top of the stand ripping the package open pulling out the latex condom.

"Here ( I give her the condom) put it on me," I said in a demanding voice.

She took the condom from my hand pinching the top of it.

I was holding my shaft as she used her two hands, One holding the tip and the other rolling down the condom.

Once she was done placing it on me I moved my hand over it making sure that it was nice and tight on.

Her legs were still spread out for me so I take my index finger, running it over her folds.

She shivers to my touch which only boosting my self-esteem even more.

Placing my finger over her slight I felt how wet she was, I moved that finger into her pussy coding it with her cum.

Pumping in and out with that one finger then placing another inside of her.

She moved her head back with her eyes closed as her legs started to shack.

I kept pumping in and out faster, her moans where loud but I didn't have to worry the music was loud in the club so no one would ever hear us.

"I'm going to cum." She said biting her bottom lip.

Oh hell no this bitch only gets to cum when I do.

Taking my fingers out of her she went to protest but I stopped her before she could talk.

"Open your mouth?"

She listens and opened her mouth.

I placed both my fingers that were inside her cunt into her mouth.

She sucked and licked them clean.

"Good girl," I said patting her head.

"Only for you." She said with a big smile.

Ya ok, I thought, Im not a dumb man.

This bitch has been with a lot of men so no matter what guy she is with says she will do it, even if I wanted to fuck her in the ass I know she would let me.

I pushed her down onto the bed climbing on top of her.

She tried to kiss me but I moved my face before she could and placed my face in towards her neck.

I dont kiss or eat any girls pussy who are just an FTF that's my #1 rule.

I pushed myself inside her and she took a deep breath, she must not be used to a size of a person like me.

"It hurts." She says.

Good, I thought now to get my frustrations out on her.

I pulled out with just the tip of my dick still inside her.

I waited for her to relax and not be ready before I slammed really hard right back into her.

She screamed at the top of her lungs in my ear from the cause of the pain she felt but I didn't care I just kept on going fucking her as hard as I could.

In and out, In and out her nails were in my back, my hands were squeezing her ass.

I just kept on pounding the shit out of her.

"Ace you're hurting me."

"Just take it, It will feel good soon."

And sure enuff she was moaning and panting like there was no tomorrow.

My stomach was clenching, my ball sake was full and ready to explode.

"Oh my God, yes, yes, yes, yes, oh, oh, yes OH MY GOD IM CUMMING. She said.

As she cum, I pulled out ripping the condom off of my dick as she laid back I just gave one good pump with my hand and let my seed fly out all over her body.

Some landed on her tummy, some on her leg and arm nothing on her face but some did end up in her hair.

I let go of my dick as it still was pulsing and cuming, I rub my dick on top of her pussy with it not going inside just the top so I can feel skin to skin which I loved.

Once I was completely done I got up off of her walking towards my bathroom.

**************

I went straight into my shower and washed the sweat and cum off of me.

Turning off the water then getting out drying myself with the towel that was hanging up on the wall.

I wrapped that towel around my waist going back into my room.

Danielle was still on my bed.

"The bathroom is over there." I pointed with my finger.

"Come lay with me, baby."

"Ya know, Go get your self cleaned up and then go. Oh and do me favour never mentioned what had happened in here to anyone, Do you hear me?"

"But what if I do?"

I walked up to her placing my hand roughly around her neck squeezing it a little, "Then I'll have to snap this little neck of yours if you do." I say with a big smile plastered on my face.

She didn't say a word I could see her answer in her face as it went pale not wanting to waste any more of my time I grabbed the clothing I did have on from before and put them on.

Not bothering to say bye or look at her I just walked out.

Heading towards my office I see TJ at the bar.

"Drink?" He offers me.

"Ya, sure." I took the shot from him and gulped it down.

"Was it worth it?"  He asked with one eyebrow up.

I guess he did hear us or just knew me really well.

"I'm not going to answer that but I do need you to do something for me."

"What do you need boss?"

"Remember that judge that owes us a favour?"

"Are you talking about the one who is 60 years old and we caught him having sex with that 17-year-old prostitute?"

"Ya, that's the one. Tell him that we are cashing in on the favour that he owes us."

"What favour does he need to do?" I could see TJ pondering.

"I need him to be the judge for my divorce hearing and to do exactly what I say.".....

__________________________

👋👋👋👋

Is it getting hot in here or is it just me?

It was nice and sweet in the beginning and boom right at the end it hits you lol

Well, we got to see how Rosie spent her night and how Ace spent his night after there fight.

Who do you think had the better night?

Love to hear your Comments 🙂

Please Vote & Share ❤

2237 WORDS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 83.1K 52
(BOOK 3 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) COMPLETED READ MIA REGINA AND ESCORT ME BABY BEFORE YOU READ THIS. This book CANNOT be read as a standalone. * The rea...
826K 21.7K 38
Miracle Lane, a 21 year old who hasn't had the greatest life all her years of living. She's hated from her family because she isn't perfect like them...
107K 6.1K 59
Anne is a couple months away from turning eighteen and is always left alone, since her mom and her mom's boyfriend are always gone on mostly business...
1.4M 36.7K 22
She didn't know that her father was cruel enough to sell her out to the most fearful man in all of England. Let all alone force her to marry the man...