killer queen , steve rogers

By graciesbestie

guaranteed to blow your mind anytime mcu, the avengers - endgame steve rogers/fem!oc ยฉ graciesbestie, 2019... More

killer queen.
๐’‚๐’„๐’• ๐’๐’๐’† โ”€โ”€ aliens and gods
i. the avengers
ii. ten bucks
iii. rock of ages
iv. flying monkeys
v. pointless arugments
vi. chased by a hulk
vii. an alien army
viii. anywhere
๐’‚๐’„๐’• ๐’•๐’˜๐’ โ”€โ”€ old friends
ix. smithsonian
x. secret missions
xi. museum exhibits
xii. foxtrot is down
xiii. mall trips
xiv. distractions
xv. pilots?
xvi. bucky?
xvii. trending
xviii. goin' to the courthouse
๐’‚๐’„๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’† โ”€โ”€ rouge robots
xix. the enhanced
xx. men made of plastic
xxi. unworthy
xxii. the strongest metal on earth
xxiii. evolve
xxiv. defuse the tension
xxv. the battle of sokovia
xvi. the healing process
๐’‚๐’„๐’• ๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’“ โ”€โ”€ feuding friends
xxvii. when you gotta go, you gotta go
xxviii. aunt peggy
xxix. sokovia accords
xxx. just a date
xxxi. in love through everything
xxxii. frozen
๐’‚๐’„๐’• ๐’‡๐’Š๐’—๐’† โ”€โ”€ all of nothing
xxxiii. not 5 star hotels
xxxiv. wakanda
xxxv. a vision problem
xxxvi. gone for the head
๐’‚๐’„๐’• ๐’”๐’Š๐’™ โ”€โ”€ the endgame
xxxvii. not a liar
xxxviii. a penut butter sandwich
xxxix. green
xli. the fight for our lives
xlii. amercia's ass
xliii. hiding in plain sight
xliv. gone, but never forgotten
xlv. worthy
xlvi. saving the world
xlvii. goodbye, my friend
epilogue.

xl. hope

3.2K 67 1
By graciesbestie

CHAPTER FOURTY
avengers: endgame

        IN THE LAB AT the compound, Bruce was fiddling with buttons on a panel. Scott was standing in his Ant-Man suit in front of a big, ugly brown van. He opened the back of it, revealing the Quantum tunnel. Natasha, Steve and Luna stood beside Bruce.

"Okay, here we go. Time travel test number one. Scott, fire up the uhhh... the van thing." Bruce instructed and Scott opened the portal.

"Breakers are set, emergency generators are on standby." Steve reminded him.

"Good. 'Cause if we blow the grid, I don't wanna lose tiny here in the 1950's." Bruce joked and the others gave him a panicked look.

"Excuse me?" Scott asked.

"He's kidding." Luna reassured and her and Natasha turned to Bruce, "You can't say things like that!" She told him in a hushed tone.

"Just... It was a bad joke." Bruce nodded.

"You were kidding, right?" Natasha asked.

"I have no idea. We're talking about time travel here. Either it's all a joke, or none of it is." He whispered to Natasha and Luna, then turned to Scott and gave him a thumbs up, "We're good! Get your helmet on, Scott. I'm gonna send you back a week, let you walk around for an hour, then bring you back in 10 seconds. Makes sense?" He asked.

"Perfectly not confusing." Scott nodded.

"Good luck, Scott. You got this." Steve reassured him.

"You're right. I do, Captain America." Scott nodded.

"On the count of three. 3... 2... 1!" Bruce counted down and pushed a button, then Scott disappeared into the Quantum Tunnel. 5 seconds, Bruce pressed a button, and a teenage Scott appeared out of it.

"Uh, guys? This...this doesn't feel right." Teenager Scott said.

"What is this?" Steve asked.

"What's going on?" Bruce asked.

"That...who is that?" Luna asked and Bruce pushed more buttons, trying to fix the problem.

"Hold on." Bruce said, panicking.

"Is that Scott?" Natasha asked.

"Yes, it's Scott!" Scott said and then got sucked back into the tunnel, then reappeared, only this time it was an old man in the suit.

"Ow! My back!" Old Scott groaned.

"What is this?" Steve asked.

"Can I get a little space here?" Bruce asked and Steve moved to the other side.

"Yeah yeah. Can you bring him back?" Steve asked.

"I'm working on it!" Bruce said and tapped the side of the button pad, trying to bring back regular Scott. After a moment, a baby Scott appeared, but as a baby.

"It's a baby." Steve pointed out.

"It's Scott." Bruce nodded.

"As a baby!" Steve and Luna announced at the same time.

"He'll grow." Bruce told them.

"Bring Scott back!" Steve said.

"When I say kill the power, kill the power." Bruce told Natasha.

"Oh my god." Natasha sighed, and rapidly walked towards the generator.

"And... Kill it!" Bruce said and Natasha pulled down the lever, and everything shut down. Scott, the normal Scott, appeared.

"Somebody peed my pants." Scott joked.

"Oh thank god." Natasha sighed, breathing a breath of relief.

"But I don't know if it was "baby" me or "old" me...Or just "me" me." Scott informed them. Bruce held up his hands in a dramatic way.

"Time travel!" Bruce exclaimed and Steve shook his head and walked away.

"What? I see this as an absolute win!" Bruce exclaimed.

🌟

Luna had flown to Tokyo. Natasha would have come, but she had a whole team to form. Clint sliced a man's throat, and noticed someone behind him.

He grabbed his mask and slid it off. He turned around and looked at Luna, who was standing behind him, holding an umbrella over her head, in casual clothes.

"You shouldn't be here." Clint told her

"Neither should you." Luna said.

"I've got a job to do." Clint said.

"Is that what you're calling this? Killing all these people isn't gonna bring your family back." Luna told him. Clint looked at her, emotionally, on the verge of crying, "We found something. A chance, maybe..."

"Don't..." He shook his head, now opening crying.

"Don't what?" She asked.

"...don't give me hope." He shook his head.

"I'm sorry I couldn't give it to you sooner." She reached out and slipped her hand into his.

"Where's Nat?" He asked.

"She's back home. Getting the rest of the team together. She wanted to be here." Luna gave him a small smile.

"I'm sorry." He told her.

"For what?" She asked.

"Your daughter, she disappeared, too." He said.

"Yeah, she did. But that's motivation enough, right?" She asked.

━━━

TAYLOR SPEAKS !
hey! we got a hawkeye! anyways, thank you for reading, sorry it was so short. I will see you soon my loves 💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11 1 1
STUCKY CANON/FANON THE FIRST AVENGER | WINTER SOLDIER | AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR | AVENGERS: ENDGAME | FUTURE AU Steve/Bucky Steve/Bucky/Shuri โ—๏ธNot TF...
98.6K 1.7K 14
This is a free for all book, it'll have the main avengers cast reacting to video edits, movie clips, fan art and so much more. If you are interested...
64K 717 23
Fluff, Smut and angst with the one only Steve Rgers AKA Captain America. Sadly i do not own any of the marvel characters only the reader characters t...
3.7K 179 5
A scientist goes on the run after perfecting the super-soldier serum for her terminally-ill husband, coincidentally shocking one haunted patriot Aven...