vi. chased by a hulk

CHAPTER SIX
the avengers

        LUNA LET OUT A groan, looking around her, observing her surroundings

LUNA LET OUT A groan, looking around her, observing her surroundings. She saw Bruce laying next to her, groaning and grunting. Luna could hear the talking in her com, but it was all distant noise, "Wilson." She heard Fury calling her name.

"We're all right." Luna said into the com, trying to pull her leg from under a piece of debris. She looked over at Bruce who looked like he was fighting with himself, "We're okay, right?"

"Doctor... Bruce, you gotta fight it. This is just what Loki wants. We're gonna be okay. Listen to me." Luna begged, still trying to pull her leg free.

Two SHIELD agents approached, "Are you hurt?" They asked. She furiously waved them off, and the bolted out.

"We're gonna be okay. Right? I swear on my life I will get you out of this, you will walk away, and never..."

"Your life?!" Bruce asked, his voice changing. She watched in horror as his skin changed from it's normal color to a green, his shirt starting to rip at the seams. She pulled harder as he jumped off the platform they were on and onto the ground.

His shirt ripped even more as his body morphed, "Bruce." Luna pleaded. He turned back to her, before turning away and letting out a roar. She pulled her leg, and once it was finally free, she jumped off the platform, and ran towards the stairs, turning back to him.

He turned around, and she finally saw him. There was no trace left of Bruce Banner. She quickly bolted up the stairs, and he followed her. He ripped the staircase off, and she used her magic to fly up to the second level.

Luna kept running, trying to keep quiet. She heard footsteps, and saw a shadow and un-holstered her gun, keeping it in front of her. She kept walking, and turned a corner, only to be met with the Hulk. She shot a pipe above, and steam came out. As he was distracted with the pipe, she took that as her opportunity to run.

So, she ran, the Hulk running after her, destroying everything in his path. He caught up to her, and flung her into a wall. She let out a groan, cradling her head, and letting out a hiss in pain. She backed up into the wall, staring up at the Hulk. He raised his hand, and was about to hit her when Thor came flying through, and they went flying through the other wall.

Luna let out a breath of relief, and slumped against the wall, letting herself catch her breath. She brought her hand to her head, feeling blood, "Agent Coulson is down." She heard Fury announce, and her heart stopped.

"Paramedics are on their way." Another agent said.

"They're here. They called it."

━━━

TAYLOR SPEAKS !
hey! sorry this is so short. other than that, my baby luna is a bad ass! anyway, thank you for reading, and I will see you soon my loves 💕💕

 other than that, my baby luna is a bad ass! anyway, thank you for reading, and I will see you soon my loves 💕💕