xlvi. saving the world

CHAPTER FOURTY-SIX
avengers: endgame

        THEY ALL CHARGE AT Thanos and his army

        THEY ALL CHARGE AT Thanos and his army. Thanos commanded his army to do the same and they all charged at each other. Luna flew up, taking out all the airborne aliens. She looked down an saw Thor and Steve fighting. Steve took storm breaker, but Thor flew to him and passed him Mjolnir.

"No, give me that. You have the little one." Thor joked.

🌟

"Cap, what do you want me to do with this damn thing?" Clint asked into the coms, running through the battle field, holding onto the gauntlet tightly.

"Get those stones as far away as possible!" Steve yelled.

"No! We need to get them back where they came from." Bruce said.

"No way to get them back. Thanos destroyed the quantum tunnel." Tony said.

"Hold on!" Scott said and he shrunk down to normal size"That wasn't our only time machine." He said and pressed a button, which activated Luis' van's horn, which was heard from afar. Hearing it, Steve went to higher ground.

"Anyone see an ugly, brown van up there?" Steve asked.

"Yes! But you're not gonna like where it's parked." Luna told him, looking at the view from above.

"Scott, how long you need to get that thing working?" Tony asked.

"Maybe ten minutes." Scott said.

"Get it started. We'll get the stones to you." Steve said.

"We're on it, Cap." Hope said.

🌟

Steve threw Mjolnir, saving Peter, who shot a web and glided along. Pepper caught him, "Hang on. I got you, kid." Pepper said, and Luna caught him, blue wisps surrounding him.

"Hey! Nice to meet you--Oh, my God!" Peter yelled.

🌟

They all looked up to the sky, hearing the sky rumble. They watched as a bright light illuminated the sky. The list flew right through the ship, separating it right down the middle.

"Oh, yeah!" Rocket yelled.

"Danvers, we need an assist here." Steve said. Carol landed near Peter, who was on the ground, weirdly hugging the gauntlet with his body, keeping it close.