Talking Body

By milaaxr

" You know, people say that there's one world, but when I look into your eyes, I see two. " ... More

oH rEaLlY?¿‽
Prologue
1.coffee
2. Daniel and Natasha
3. Min Yoongi
4. Coffee again
5. Irene
6. lunch spill
7. cleaning cubicles
8. Dark prince
9. lesson learned
10. little, no big assistant
11. silver hair & bandana
12. indirect ass touching
13. Opening up
14. First Kiss
15. Jungkook's revelation
16. Cloudy sky or eye?
17. kisses & giggles
18. Va va voom
19. dancing with taehyung
20. lake house invite
21. bunny boy rushes
22. friends
23. parking lot hoorah
24. heat & moment
25. rooftop hook-ups
26. under waterfall kiss
27. waiting for him
28. leaving him
30. the return of him
31. one of those hoes
32. catching colds for you
33. test of loyalty?
34. rooftop...again
35. sealing the forever
epilogue
book playlist
thank you!
AHHH MY NEW BOOK!

29. the secret garden

7K 441 113
By milaaxr

A few months had passed, and let's just say, a lot had happened to Taehyung and Jungkook. The two were no longer friends. No one knew how it had happened but the two had drifted apart.

But the two knew that it was also their fault. Yes, neither knew what to do, and so they both ignored the situation, and got angry at each other for not speaking up first. So now, when they would occasionally see each other, it wasn't friendly smiles, it was cold glares and bitter thoughts.

This also meant that everyone else had drifted apart. Not just Taehyung and Jungkook. Namjoon and Jin barely saw each other, but when they did it would have to be alone, so that no arguments would occur. Yoongi and Jimin were very nearly close to breaking up. And Hoseok was just Hoseok. He was living life, but he would miss hanging out with all of his friends, so he now felt as lonely as ever.

Taehyung would smoke more now, that's because he was stressed. He never used to smoke, but as soon as Jungkook left his life, he got his head out of the books, and faced reality, and he knew that his whole life was ahead of him, and he didn't need Jungkook.....but as much as he tried to, he couldn't forget that doe eyed boy. He couldn't forget anything about Jungkook. Because he was always there in the back of Taehyung's mind.

Jungkook however, was always cooped up in his apartment. He developed quite a routine. Classes, then back home. Food, then back home. Necessities, then back home. In the past few months, Jungkook had lost his motivation to sew. He packed all of his things in a box, and shoved it into a small cupboard in the corner of his apartment. And now all that he did was eat, Netflix, Disney movie, popping, sleeping and then repeating.

Often, Jimin, Jin and Irene would visit him, and they would hang out at lunches, but other than that, Jungkook barely saw his closest of friends.

However, Jungkook had no one to blame but himself.

Sometimes, life takes a turn, and you have to just steer your ship, in the way the water moves. After months of sitting around, moping for himself, Jungkook finally realized that the only reason he was alone now, was because he was the one that pushed everyone away.

And now, he was going to do what he was supposed to do months ago. Jungkook looked out of his balcony door, and saw that it was pouring. He sighed softly, and shrugged on his long black coat. He also grabbed his umbrella, and his keys. Before he left, he looked back at his apartment, saw his two cats sleeping soundly, and quickly kissed them goodbye, before grabbing his scarf, and wrapping it around his neck.

He walked in the rain, the sound of cars whooshing past him. And then the soft splashing noise as his footsteps hit the thin layer of water on the ground.

It was a dull day, and the air was cold. The aura just seemed dark, but the streets would often light up with the headlights of cars. Even though it just about hit 4pm. Jungkook walked into the small coffee shop, and walked up to line. He waited for his turn, and then ordered his usual black coffee, and sat in a dimly lit booth.

He opened his book, and began to read. The secret garden, an all time favourite of Jungkook's. The book he had was an old worn book. The front cover had become creased, and the picture was barely visible, but Jungkook could still make out the colourful dress, and young girl. The spine of the book was coming apart, and would make soft creasing noises everytime the book would be opened.

Even though the book was initially made as a children's novel, Jungkook favouritised the book. He had fallen in love with it as a child. Jungkook had vague memories of his mom tucking him into bed, pushing away his bangs, and reading him the story. And he could remember when he'd find the novel on his mother's dresser, wishing to be able to read it himself.

But that wasn't the reason why he loved that book, he loved for the book for many different reasons. The author, Frances Hodgson Burnett had a specific way of writing, a specific way of thinking, and a specific way of trapping people into reading more and more. Jungkook always got sucked into reading, and when he did, all he could feel was the turn of one page after another. All he could see was words, paper and words. All he could think about was the words bleeding off of the pages, dripping into his mind, creating the most perfect images of them all. But this was just one of many reasons.

He loved the initial story. Made in the 20th century, a young girl, spoiled by her rich parents, and servants for friends. Already living the life in an exotic country. But when her parents and everyone else around her die of a cholera epidemic, she's left alone in her house. Becoming more aggressive. But she's soon to be found, and stays with an English clergyman and his family in India before she's sent to Yorkshire to live with an uncle she's never even met. This alone, always made Jungkook trapped. It showed that, no matter how young you are, you always develop a personality, and you can always go through some sort of hardship.

Mary, the young girl, is rude and mean to everyone around her in her uncles manor at first. She disliked her surroundings, and didn't even want to be there in the first place. She disliked the people also living in it, and she disliked how bleak, grey and dead everything looked on the moor. But she soon softens up and she explores around the back garden, and she also makes friends with the maid, Martha who told her the unfortunate story of her uncle's wife dying. She died in a gardening accident, but this opens up how there was a secret garden, all covered by walls. Mary becomes intrigued with the garden, but soon learns that her uncle was so grief stricken that he locked up the garden and buried the key under soil.

Mary also befriends a bird, who leads her to finding the key. After the recovers the key, she opens the door to find a mess, overgrown bushes, dead plants, everything a garden shouldn't be. Mary soon asks Martha for some gardening tools. Martha sends her younger brother, Dickon's to help Mary. Mary likes Dickon's as he had a way with animals and liked nature, so she told him about the secret garden in return for learning his gardening skills.

Mary soon rejuvenates the garden, as she also rejuvenates herself. There were many things that Jungkook loved about the story. The story, even as a child, taught him that anyone can change, they just need to find some inspiration, and motivation to push them to be able to change. He learnt that with the help of some people, you'll be able to grow into something truly beautiful.

" Jungkook? "

Jungkook looked up to see Jimin, standing with Jin and Irene. He smiled at them, " I'm glad you could all make it, since there is a lot of rain. Come sit with me. " He moved up, allowing Irene to sit next to him, Jin and Jimin opposite him.

" Why did you call all of us here? " Irene asked, peering over, to see what Jungkook was reading. Jungkook pushed the book towards Irene so she could look at it properly.

Jimin pointed at the book, " see that Irene, that's a book. Have you ever seen one of those before? " He moved, smiling. Irene rolled her eyes, " ha ha. Very funny dick face. " Irene turned to Jungkook, and placed her hand on his shoulder, " so why did you call us here? "

" I just wanted to say, " Jungkook began, " I'm sorry. "

" What for? " Jin asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

" For the past few months, shit happened and I didn't even tell y'all before I pushed all of you away, and didn't even let you all know if I was okay. So yeah, I'm sorry and I hope you can all forgive me. "

Irene leaped on Jungkook, hugging him tightly, " you don't need to be sorry! " She squeezed him tightly.

" We totally understand. You just needed time, so we gave you that. And we should apologize as well, for not being there. " Jin said, with loving eyes, Jimin nodding in agreement.

" It's okay. " Jungkook said taking a sip of his coffee.

" If you don't mind, can you shed some light on what happened? " Jungkook nodded slightly, and took two big gulps of his hot coffee, before he began telling his story.

" Um...I caught Taehyung and Elle kissing. " He said, looking cautious.

Jimin gasped, and stood up, slamming his hands on the table, " what?!?! I swear I'm gonna wring that bitches neck like a wet towel! " Irene did the same but said, " Forget her neck! I'm going to snap his dick in half. "

" Sit down, the both of you. " Jin said calmly, Irene and Jimin huffed, sitting down harshly. " Why did you get angry? " Jin asked.

" Well....I wouldn't have got mad or jealous, if it wasn't for the fact that he legitimately told me he likes me and wants a future with me a couple hours before. You know? "

The three of his friends nodded in understanding. " Well, you know, forget him. You know that he wasn't good for you. And no one is blaming you for being angry, you just wanted to protect yourself. " Irene said, holding Jungkook's hand.

" Yeah, that's that, at the end of the day, and there's nothing any of us can do about but help you move forward with it. " Jimin said, smiling at him.

Jungkook returned the smile, " thanks guys, I really needed this, plus....I really liked him......" He said, eyes downcast.

A few hours went by, and the quiet shop had become full with the loud laughs from the four best friends. Jungkook, Jimin, Jin and Irene had all ordered the most bitter coffee and was taking 'shots' from them, and was playing a b-tec alcohol game.

One by one, Jin, Irene and Jimin left as it soon got late. And then Jungkook was left on his own, it was around 7pm and it was still raining. The staff of two were cleaning up because the shop closed in half an hour, so Jungkook decided to read more.

A while later, Jungkook closed his book. He quickly ordered another coffee (the staff didn't mind since Jungkook was so sweet and was a regular customer) and he was on his way.

He held his warm coffee tightly as he stepped out into the heavy rain. He opened his umbrella and started to walk. It was so cold, he really regretted stepping out. If only he could've stayed overnight in the small coffee shop.

Jungkook walked briskly home, trying to get home as soon as possible. How the hell was this summer? The UK really had some weird tendencies to do with weather.

Jungkook didn't get too far when he bumped into someone, spilling all of his warm coffee. "Oh I'm so sorry!" He said, before looking up to meet grey eyes.

And that's how it all started again.

••••••

As you can tell, I love the secret garden... lol

literally me acting like I didn't have a mental breakdown, delete this book, get it back and then publish this chapter l-o-fucking-l haha

yEs SiR, lEt mE eAt ThAt aSs!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

296K 12.5K 17
Jeon Jungkook is a young billionaire. Ruthless and handsome. But hey, he's whipped for a poor innocent guy, Taehyung. He likes it when Taehyung calls...
29.8K 1.1K 51
A middle class boy, Kim Taehyung, who only have his sick grandmother in the name of family comes, to Seoul to complete his higher studies and to trea...
231K 10.5K 83
Right before his wedding with Jungkook, Jin was asked to sign a marriage contract by the cold natured Jungkook who is the son of the owner of Jeon I...
147K 7.9K 43
"Do you think universe fights for souls to be together? Some things are too strange and strong to be coincidences. My life was full of chaos, the cha...