His Beats Of Heart ✓

By Anne_Iryx

Previously known as "Melting The Ice King". ~•~ Meet Annie Evans, a s... More

✨Characters✨
⏩Prologue⏪
✨Happy Birthday Kate✨
✨So Innocent✨
✨Invitation✨
✨Liam & Emily✨
✨Marriage Proposal✨
✨Date-I: Liam and Emily's Story✨
✨Date-II: Deal✨
✨Why me?✨
✨Unknown Number✨
✨Bombs✨
✨Fun Evening-I✨
✨Fun Evening-II: Don't give up✨
✨Amusement Park✨
✨First Day of New Job✨
✨Special Gift🎁✨
✨Family?✨
✨Contract✨
✨Lost Love✨
✨Wedding (Part-I)✨
✨Wedding (Part-II):Run Away?✨
✨I HATE MY HUSBAND✨
✨Slap✨
✨It's her✨
✨Friday night✨
✨Fun in Beach-I✨
✨Want To Spoil Her✨
✨Meeting with Lucas and Stella✨
✨Your Ex-lover Is A Theif✨
✨Sorry Annie✨
✨Hurt💔✨
✨Pain✨
✨Guilt✨
✨First Kiss✨
✨Luca✨
✨LIAR✨
✨My LOVE✨
✨Suspecting Lucas✨
✨Contract?✨
✨Ex-Fake Husband✨
✨UNDER ATTACK✨
✨Truth Or Lie?✨
✨My Little Wife✨
✨Kidnapped✨
✨Rescue & Hurt✨
✨Real Truth✨
✨"I Love You"✨
✨ Propose ✨
✨Epilogue✨
✨Bonus Chapter (Kimberly+Lucas)✨
✨Bonus Chapter (Roger+Stella)✨
⏩New Story⏪
Birthday
✨🌟NOTICE 🌟✨
NEW STORY

✨Fun In Beach- II✨

20.2K 620 12
By Anne_Iryx

"The only thing worse than a boy who hates you: a boy that loves you."

- Markus Zusak

Nicholas's POV.
◀️•▶️

"Let's play some games", Annie shouted in excitement.

She always amused me. She just gave us heart attack with her naughtiness.

I had little work of office. I again opened my laptop, but it soon snatched by my little wife. "If I see you with this then I will threw it in the water", she warned me with serious face. I couldn't rejected her words and showed her what she was in my life. Nothing. But I didn't want everyone to know about my contract with her.

I went with her where was the others. Emily said," We will be playing Volleyball. Girls Vs Boys". Liam chuckled on her decision. Me, Liam and Xander were excellent players in our student life. Isa and Aria already had removed their spectacles. They place Annie in the middle and Aria was on her left side and Emily was on her right side. Kate and Elizabeth were on front. Sofia and Peach were on back. Isabella was on launching. We did our formation and started game. I was on launching. I aimed the ball at Annie. I believed that she can't defend herself from the ball. But unexpectedly she did.

Girls were really good. They defeated us by 3 points. They showed us their winning dance. I noticed the hatred between Peach and Annie was disappeared.

After watching their winning dance, we went inside of our beach house. I changed our swim wear and went to kitchen. I already had ordered someone yesterday to deliver groceries for 2 days.

Emily entered into the kitchen with Aria, Liam, and Xander. We started to make lunch. Jeremy came and started to help us. But I noticed him staring at Peach. His eyes had hatred and love for her.

'What's happen between them?'

After eating lunch, we stood in the balcony. Girls went to their room to take rest. At last I asked,"Are you OK, man? Is anything happen between you and Peach?". He shocked to hear my question. He said no but I understood something was going on. Blake and Nathan forced him and he revealed his secret, "Me and Peach were good friends from childhood. I secretly loved her. I confessed my feelings to her when she was 7 years old. But her father came to know that and threatened me to leave this city. I didn't want to leave my Angel. He became angry and one day he came to my house and tortured Rose until she fainted. I accepted defeat and left this city. Rose, my older sister still have the mark of his whip on her back. I tried to contact her many times but she said that she doesn't know me".

Peach's father, Mr. Martin was a cruel businessman. Dad didn't like him. So he gave up the business partnership with him. Now he was planing to get a 50% share with our rival, Stella's husband, my former best friend, Lucas King by marrying off his daughter to Lucas younger brother.

" Wait! I have a news for you Jeremy. Mr. Martin wants to marry Peach off to Lucas's young brother, I don't remember his name".

"What?".

~~~

Annie's POV.
◀️•▶️

'Today Peach is little down'

I went to Peach and sat beside her. Before I could ask anything, she said," Do you know how much jealous I'm on you? You've a perfect family, perfect sisters like Aria and Emily. Now Perfect in-laws like Mike, Julia and Nathan. Nicholas is perfect for a husband ".

'Nicholas still love Stella. This marriage is a contractual marriage. No love, no emotions are involved. Most of them, I will leave him after 2 years'

" What happen? ", I asked. Peach sighed and said," Dad wants me to marry King's younger son, just to get benefit. I don't want to marry him. I still love my Jemy". I asked,"Who is Jemy?". "A boy, 3 year older than me. I had a little crush on him. After he confessed his feelings to me, the crush turned into love. But he left me. He left the city. He left our precious memories", Peach revealed her secret. She was crying on my shoulder, hugging me.

'I fail to understand her feelings. She was alone all time, where I steal all of her friends. I'm really a selfish girl'

Everyone tried hard to comfort her. I signal Sis to stay with her. I excused myself and went downstairs to meet Nicholas. I heard voices from balcony. I went their. They were having fun. I coughed to get their attention. They turned to me. I said," Nicholas, can I talk to you in a little private? ". Everyone looked at each other faces.

Nicholas nodded in yes and I followed him to office type room. I entered and he shut the door. He asked crossing his arms on his chest. I licked my lip and said," I need you to find someone named Jemy. Peach loves him. He can save her from the force marriage by her father". He stared at me for sometimes, then sat down on a chair. He lips cracked into smile. He said, "By the way the boy's name is Jeremy not Jemy". I asked in shocked,"What? His name is Jeremy? Jeremy Jones?". He asked," Jones? How do you know his surname? ". I bit my lip.

'How could it slip from my mouth?'

I said to avoid his question," Long story ". "Come here", he ordered me in deadly serious tone. I followed his order and stood in front him. He grabbed my wrists and pulled into his lap and encircled his arms around my waist. He smirked and said," Now you can't escape from me. Tell me your story ".

I knew that there was no way out from his cage. So I accepted my defeat and started my long story.

After hearing my long story, he asked," Why didn't you call me instead of Xander? ". I said angrily," After I got kicked out of your room and slept on the floor, I didn't think calling you a best choice. Brother Xander helps me a lot and trust him more than you. Now let me go". He hugged me and started to stroked my hair. First I struggled a little then relaxed in his strong arms, I didn't know why.

I heard him whispering in my ear,"I'm sorry for hurting you ".

______________

Aria

Sofia

Isabella

Emily

Kate

Peach

Elizabeth

Annie

~•~

Hello!
I'm Anne. I want to share something.

This is a book of my own drawing.
Can you please check it?
Thank you.

Vote!
Comment!
&
Share!
💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

274K 7.3K 61
"Treat me like your wife. I want you to give me a chance, give this marriage a chance." He looks at me with those brilliant blue eyes of his. His eye...
178K 4.9K 8
*Short Story* It is difficult to stay with the people who look down at you like you are some kind of disease. It hurts when they don't want to acknow...
65.9K 2.8K 31
you can see it on Amazon Kindle... In the heart of Victorian London lives a girl names Katherine Davis. She is the real life Cinderella yet she was d...
920K 27.2K 38
Nov, 09, 2020 : #1 in romance May, 14, 2021 : #1in respect May, 14, 2021 : #4 in lovestory "Don't try and act all nice to me. I know girls like you...