Eyes On You 「𝙩.𝙠」

By Vkook_slayed

「Edited✔ 」 Jeongguk, an cold hearted guy well that's what he is known for. No one has any idea about who real... More

Introduction
Chap.1:Terror
Chapter-2 : Anticipation
Chap-3: Exasperate
Chapter-4: Soothing
Chapter-5 :Flustered
Chapter-6: Uncover
Chapter-7: Unfazed
Chapter-8: Broken
Chapter-9: Bones
Chapter-10: Enchanting
Chapter-11 : Vibrant
Chapter-12: Egoistic
Chapter-13: Loop
Chapter-14 : Secrets
Chapter-15: Dynamite
Chapter-16 : Sparkle
Chapter-17 : Amused
Chapter-18 : Marble
Chapter-19 : Lilies
Chapter-20 : Deprived
Chapter-21: Salacious
Chapter-22: Dangerous
Chapter-24: Fatal
Chapter-25: Grumble
Chapter-26 : Serenity
Chapter-27: Prism
Chapter-28: Deranged
Chapter-29: Planning
Chapter-30: Stigma
Chapter-31: Cranked
Chapter-32: Brittle
Chapter-33: Passion
Chapter-34 : Escape
Chapter-35: Shimmer
Chapter-36: Impose
Chapter-37: Turmoil
Chapter-38: Ferociously
Chapter-39:Delicate
Chapter-40: Latent
Thank You!
New Book!

Chapter-23: Tremendous

12.6K 722 263
By Vkook_slayed

Ignore the smoll mistakes 💜

Double update coz why not :)
_____________

Waking up next to a bare chest Jeongguk would be the blissful feeling Taehyung would have ever had, his hands caressing the raven locks as the ravenette smiles and so does Taehyung.

"Good morning baby" Jeongguk says in a low and groggy voice as the pretty boy shifts closer, his hands wrapping around Jeongguk as he hovers him.

"Our morning can be better if we do something else, hmm" Taehyung's eyes are hungry and Jeongguk in willing to give him all, the ravenette opens his eyes and raises his brow.

"are we going for it?" Jeongguk's hand rest on Taehyung's hips, kneading the soft skin as the pretty boy shivers at the touch.

The pretty boy cheekily grins, says nothing but crashes their lips together for an luscious kiss.

And just as Taehyung said, their morning was much better with the pretty boy riding the mafia boss.

During breakfast, Namjoon and Seokjin stare at them knowingly and that's enough for Jeongguk to dig a hole for him own self. Taehyung enjoyed having an embarrassed Jeongguk all day.

The ravenette had to leave as Seokjin grabs Taehyung's wrist and pulls him inside his room where Namjoon is already sitting.

"What the fuck Taehyung?" Jin snarls, Namjoon placing his hand over his shoulder to calm him.

"Do you know what the actual fuck you are doing now? Sleeping with Jeon Jeongguk!" Jin groans, his head throbbing

"what's wrong with that?" Taehyung dares to ask and Jin laughs humorlessly.

"what's wrong? Well sleeping with your enemy is quite ironic now huh! You were supposed to hurt him not fall in love with him!" Namjoon sighs when Jin screams in anger - - Taehyung flinches

"calm down, we will talk about it later." Namjoon assures as Taehyung nods, tears brimming in his eyes as he leaves.

"What do you mean by calm down? What does he think he is doing? Will Jeongguk accept him for attacking his father? I have seen the love he has for his father in his eyes - - - no matter what, his father is a role model for him" Jin snarls and Taehyung can hear everything even when he is outside the room.

"Jeongguk would kill Taehyung" Jin sobs as Namjoon embraces him in his arms.

"I have seen the ruthless Jeongguk--he is cruel joonie - - - he can do anything" Jin says and Taehyung balls his hands tightly, harshly wipes his tears and dashes in.

"He loves me! He won't hurt me" Taehyung says out proudly and with confidence even when deep inside he is scared - - - - love is chaotic afterall.

Love is enigma. Something which only lovers know. The pain - - it hurts, it does. Alot.

"Taehyung you have no fucking idea who real Jeongguk is." Jin warns as Taehyung balls his hands.

"I know him, he loves me! He would be mad but he won't hurt me" Taehyung reasons out, even there is a realm of possibility that - - Jeongguk will not do something which can harm both of them.

"Then do whatever you want. I have warned you. You are stepping in Lion's den" Jin hides his face in Namjoon's chest. Taehyung leaves.

Inside his car, his heart pounds erratically as he speeds up. He will talk to Jeongguk.

Jeongguk won't hurt him, they even made - - - - love. They are in love.

But love is painful.

Taehyung stops in front of Jeongguk's apartment, knocks harshly and the ravenette is quick to open it.

Taehyung quickly hugs him, tightly but the ravenette doesn't. The pretty boy frowns, looks at him and his soul shudders with the intensity of his gaze.

"come inside" Jeongguk coldly says and walks, the pretty boy feels his heart pounding fast with each step he takes. In the living room a male is sitting and he feels his soul leaving his body when the male is - - - Haru.

Jeongguk points at the couch"Sit "he says, his eyes are filled with rage and Taehyung wants to run.

" W-what is he doing here? "Taehyung stutters, his hands shaking when Jeongguk cracks into a chuckle.

" You know him? "Jeongguk asks, a hope enlightens in him - - gives Taehyung a chance to speak for truth.

" No "Taehyung denies, cold sweat forming on his forehead as Haru scoffs.

" Enough with the drama, he knows everything. I told him "Haru states, Taehyung looks at Jeongguk swiftly who is already staring at him.

Thunder roars outside as Taehyung feels his body on fire, his blood rushing through his body, his veins filled with fear.

" Leave "Jeongguk says, his eyes are digging holes in Taehyung's. The pretty boy slowly stands up but Jeongguk interjects.

" Haru, leave "Jeongguk's voice is cold, stern and bold. The aforementioned male doesn't protest and leaves.

" Goodluck lover boy "Haru teases as he shuts the door.

Dreadful silence spreads across the room as the mafia boss stands up and walks slowly towards the pretty boy who steps back, until his back collides with the wall. He stays stiff when the ravenette slams his hand on his side of head, leans closer.

For the first time, Taehyung feels small in front of Jeongguk but he is not scared.

"I can explain -" Taehyung speaks.

"Why?" Jeongguk whispers, low and cold, rage firing in his eyes with his blood boiling inside.

"Gukkie I am sorry" Taehyung cries as Jeongguk scoffs.

"You are sorry? For what?" Jeongguk snarls, the pretty boy cups his face but the ravenette steps back. As if the touch burns.

"Don't touch me!" Jeongguk shouts, tears brim in his eyes and Taehyung gulps.

"Gukkie I regret everything I did but-" Jeongguk already has grabbed his wrist and yanks him closer, the proximity is intoxicating but Jeongguk has lost his senses in anger.

"When my father was shot - - I was with you" Jeongguk speaks, the pretty boy shudders, tears rolling down his cheeks.

"You were there for distraction, not for me" Jeongguk whispers his voice is deep, his eyes are angry.

"I can explain it" Taehyung repeats himself.

"when Haru was going to hurt father - - I was once again with YOU!" Jeongguk roars, his hold tightens around Taehyung's wrist.

"Jeongguk it hurts" Taehyung mumbles, tries to break the grip from his wrist but Jeongguk tightens it.

"It hurts? It should hurt! It needs to hurt!" Jeongguk hissed, his other hand grabs Taehyung's face, makes him look at him.

"I was a puppet in this game. You had my strings, all this time" Jeongguk yelled.

"I love you Jeongguk" Taehyung confesses, the ravenette's eyes soften but rage covers them again. This time it's much wilder and dangerous.

"What you hide, surrounds you" Jeongguk mocks, Taehyung cries.

"Do you think that I will fall for it again?" he smiles, that smile which is broken, filled with betrayal.

"You think you know me?" Jeongguk roars, let's go of Taehyung who steps back and stares at him with fear.

"this is not you, it's not the Jeongguk I know " Taehyung says in disbelief and that triggers the monster inside of Jeongguk which he has been hiding long ago - - - it's unleashed.

"Yes I am a monster, I'm cruel, ruthless. You still love me?" Jeongguk screams at him.

"Yes, I still love you" Taehyung replies with confidence. Jeongguk's expression almost falters and he curses his heart for accelerating.

Stupid heart and stupid love but he has been fooled enough.

"You love me?" Jeongguk asks, steps closer until their breaths are mingling, a evil glint in his eyes.

"Yes" Taehyung replies.

"Leave" Jeongguk demands softly but the pretty boy doesn't.

"Please Jeongguk, let me be by your side, I have alot to explain, give me one chance" Taehyung begs.

"Then stay by my side" Jeongguk whispers. Taehyung is confused but his words come out muffled when Jeongguk pulls him closer to kiss him breathless.

The pretty boy yelps in surprise but melts in kiss,  Jeongguk hasn't. He has just got his senses after all.

The monsters in my head always knew that - - - I will lose you one day--but I will make sure that one day will never come.
_______________

I'm so excited!!!

Also please comment, I love comments

Are you enjoying?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 76.3K 87
When the future mafia boss, Jeon Jungkook, ends up being roommates with Kim Taehyung, a broke university student who got disowned by his parents for...
537K 20.8K 31
Kim Taehyung an arrogant and cold CEO of Kim corporation and a dangerous Mafia leader.. love is impossible in his life until he met Jeon Jungkook a k...
76.9K 3K 94
taehyung a well known CEO and mafia but being taehyung is a mafia, very few people knows about it... love jeon jungkook aka kookie a lot... but in op...
118K 5.8K 31
" I want you " - jk " okay " - kth it shouldn't be this simple, right? joen jungkook, a mafia leader who lived all his life without an ounce of love...