✓ | 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗹𝘆 ❪ le...

Από ssourwolfs

▍ 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗟𝗬. ❝ what a plot twist you were. ❞ 𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯... Περισσότερα

𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗟𝗬 !
𝗔𝗖𝗧 𝗭𝗘𝗥𝗢 !
𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗧𝗣𝗢𝗦𝗧 !
zero.
one.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six.
thirty-seven.
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine.
fourty.
fourty-one.
fourty-two.
fourty-three.
fourty-four.
fourty-five.
fourty-six.
fourty-seven.
fourty-eight.
fourty-nine.
fifty.
fifty-one.
fifty-two.
fifty-three.
fifty-four.
fifty-five.
fifty-six.
fifty-seven.
fifty-eight.
fifty-nine.
sixty.
sixty-one.
sixty-two.
sixty-three.
sixty-four.
sixty-five.
sixty-six.
sixty-seven.
sixty-eight.
sixty-nine.
seventy.
seventy-one.
seventy-two.
seventy-three.
seventy-four.
seventy-five.
seventy-six.
seventy-seven.
seventy-eight.
seventy-nine.
eighty.
eighty-one.
eighty-two.
eighty-three.
eighty-four.
eighty-five.
eighty-six.
eighty-seven.
eighty-eight.
eighty-nine.
ninety.
nintey-one.

two.

5.4K 151 67
Από ssourwolfs

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

CHAPTER TWO

ooii. barry wakes up and life is still somehow turned upside down

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

          CHLOE WALKED INTO STAR Labs, seeing as after nine whole months only her, Cisco and Caitlin and their boss Dr. Wells, still resided in the facility.  It had been nine fucking months since her brother had fallen into a coma.

The first month had been the worst. Chloe wouldn't come out of her apartment for weeks. Iris and Joe had to convince her that Barry wouldn't want this, causing the older sister to lash out violently.

The second month was almost as bad as the first, Chloe was out of her home but would sometimes look over her shoulder expecting to see her stupid brothers face.

The third month, was worse than the second, somehow.  Chloe slowly started spiraling and she didn't have anyone to talk too. Not Joe, not Iris, not her coworkers. No one.

The forth month, Chloe slowly got better - that's a lie, she acted like she got better. She still cried herself to sleep, still blamed herself, thinking what would have happened if she had only stayed with Barry that wretched night. She acted like she was fine, but deep down she wasn't, and mainly everyone who knew her didn't know that.

The fifth month, Chloe kept pretending, she even started going back to work. She still cried at night. Her fake smile seemed to become more tiring, she didn't want to fake it anymore, she wanted to be happy. But the only thing that would make her happy was Barry, and he was in a coma.

The sixth month, Chloe was drained, faking for so long had made her tired - so damn tired - and she barely slept, her sleep plagued with nightmares, when she was awake she faked and faked, until one day Joe found her in Barry's room, crying her eyes out as she clutched a picture of them. It made him remember what Barry told her about Halloween of 2000.

The seventh month, Chloe started going to her mothers grave and just talked for hours, trying to feel at peace, slowly accepting that Barry may not come back, it pained her, but she needed to try and move on.

The eighth month, Chloe slowly got back into her feet and started to become less depressed. She started to smile - for real - she only faked a smile once or twice. She still cried some nights to sleep, but she was mourning, she didn't feel so bad about being sad anymore.

The ninth and final month Chloe was better than ever, slowly coming to terms with Barry's coma, and ultimately she was happier - she still cried but not as often - she was moving on.

After a few months of Barry's coma, Dr. Wells had offered to take Barry off of the hospitals hands because every time Barry went into cardiac arrest the hospitals power would go out - so Dr. Wells thought it'd be better to move Barry over to STAR Labs.

Both Chloe and Joe agreed too. Chloe having to convince Joe that he was in good hands. For crying out loud Chloe was his sister after all.

It was weird without Barry being around bugging Chloe about whatever he was ranting about that day, most days it was Iris, Chloe missed that. She missed where they could tell each other everything and anything. She missed their long talks on the phone at night when Chloe or even Barry had nightmares. If only Chloe knew what was in for her this one fateful day.

The first thing Chloe heard as she walked into the cortex was Poker Face by Lady Gaga. Chloe was confused as to why Barry's favorite song was playing. She was saddened by the song, remembering all the times Barry and her would jam out to it in her apartment.

"Why is Barry's favorite song playing? And most importantly how do either of you know it? I didn't tell you much about Barry..." Chloe trailed off in thought as she asked question after question about her younger brother.

Cisco answered her, nonchalantly, a twizzler still in his mouth, "I checked his Facebook."

"Isn't that stalking?" Chloe asked with her head tilted to the side, before joking, "You got thing for my brother whose in a coma, Ramon?"

Cisco started saying, his voice high and slightly squeaked, "No! I don't have a crush on you comatose bother!" He paused, "And for the stalking. . Well, I don't thi-" He got interpreted by a gasp. It was Barry.

"Oh- My god!"

Barry soon asked, "Where am I?" As Chole said, excited that her brother was up again, "Cisco you genius! You actually woke him up!"

"He's up." Caitlin stated, surprised.

Cisco told Wells to get down to the cortex right away. Caitlin was spouting out random doctor stuff that Chloe couldn't understand. She had tears in her eyes as she looked at her confused brother. Cisco told Barry to relax, as Chloe was frozen in her spot.

Chloe spaced out hearing Barry say, "STAR Labs? Who are you? Is Chloe here?"

Cisco quickly answered, "I'm Cisco Ramon, she's Cailtin." Before correcting himself, "Doctor Snow- And Chloe's right there." Cisco pointed at the redhead who was still frozen in her place.

Barry quickly ran over to her, before hugging her tightly. Chloe hugged back just as tight, "Hey little bro-" She laughed through her tears. She managed to whisper to him, "I'm so glad you're okay, I don't know what I would've done if you weren't..."

Barry just shushed her as he hugged her making sure she was okay and well.

Barry asked as he pulled away, his eyes slightly misty, "What's going on Chlo?"

Chloe laughed bitterly, thinking back to the awful months she had spent without her little brother, "You were struck by lightning Barry, you kept dying over and over again."

"What?" He asked unbelievingly, before turning to look in a mirror. "Lightning gave me abs?" Barry asked shocked.

Caitlin listed off more doctor stuff that Chloe still had no idea what it was about but laughed happily that her brother was okay.

Cisco made Barry sit down. "You were in a coma." Chloe's best friend told her brother.

"For how long?" Barry asked. Suddenly Wells' voice came through the cortex, "Nine Months."

"Yeah, nine fucking months you asshole!" Dr. Wells ignored the older Allen's comment. "Welcome back Mister Allen. We have a lot to discuss."

          CHLOE DECIDED TO let Barry talk to Dr. Wells alone. She was grinning so widely her face hurt, Cisco and Caitlin had never seen her so happy before. It was unusual because she was usually a little cold tempered.

Dr. Wells and Barry walked back into the cortex as Barry asked, "Iris?" Chloe smiled, "Yeah, She came to visit you a lot..." Caitlin added in, "She talks a lot."  Cisco also added in, not so helpfully, "Also, shes hot."

Chloe smacked him in the head earning a groan from the tech wiz. Chloe simply smiled at him as he looked her way.

Barry suddenly spoke up, "I need to go."

Cailtin and Chloe spoke at the same time, "No, you can't." Chloe adding a, "Barry you just woke up!"

Dr. Wells urgently spoke, "No, no. Cailtin and Chloe are right. No, now that you're awake, we need to do more tests. You're still going through changes. There's so much that we don't know."

"I'm fine. Really, I feel normal." Barry said as he backed trough the door way.

"Barry! You've been in a coma for nine fucking months!" Chloe basically screeched as began to get out of her chair.

Barry simply said, "Thank you guys for saving my life." Before running out, Chloe following him calling his name. Barry then turned back to ask if he can keep the sweatshirt, before running back in front of Chloe, her yelling a string of curses as she chased after him.

"Nine months, Barry! Nine fucking months!"

          WALKING INTO JITTERS with Barry, Chloe was nervous to say the least. She didn't know how Barry would react to seeing Iris. Chloe was almost one hundred percent sure that he was still in love with her, even though she was now in a relationship. Not that he knew that, and besides Chloe hadn't seen Iris for a while, she only slowly started getting better 3 months ago - She was still healing, even with Barry back she wasn't just gonna reform like a dead character from a video game.

She needed time - but back to the topic at hand. Iris was now dating Eddie Thawne, Chloe was still confused as to how they started going out but they made a cute couple.

Barry smiled as he saw Iris, and Chloe walked in behind him, waiting for Iris to notice them. She finally did, and ran to hug Barry who is smiling widly.

"You're awake. Why didn't STAR Labs call us?" Iris asked smiling, tears in her dark eyes. Chloe jumped in, glaring at her younger brother slightly, "He just woke up, so-" Barry cut her off, scratching the back of his neck, "Yeah. . I just woke up..." Iris looked at him worried, "Should you even be on your feet?"

Barry answered her, "Iris, I- I'm okay." Chloe then said, still glaring at Barry, though she was still smiling, her eyes red from crying again.  "No, he's not- But he wanted to see you Iris."

Iris gave Barry another worried look, "Barry..." She paused, "I watched you die, Chloe did too."

Barry looked to his sister, she gave him a fake tight lipped smile, gritting her teeth together.

Iris went on, "You kept dying. Your heart kept stopping."

Barry grabbed Iris' hand and put it over his heart, "It's still beating." He said with a smile. Chloe let out a small toothy smile, that was smooth.

"Feels really fast." Iris pointed out.

Chloe quickly went over and put a hand over his chest. It was beating really fast. "We need to get back to STAR Labs, Barry." Chloe told her brother with an urgent tone.

Suddenly a girl from behind them started to fall, Chloe turned around to see her tray falling from her hands and glass shattering. Her fists clenched together unintentionally, she didn't like the sound of glass breaking very much after college.

Iris turned too asking, "Are you okay, Tracy?" The girl from before nodded, "Yeah. I got it."

Barry had a panicked expression on his face, Chloe noticed, making her shake her head and wash away the memories now worried for her brother.

Iris then started up again, "My Dad is going to be so happy to see you."

Barry smiled as Iris said, her smiling brightly, "Let me get my stuff, okay? I'll be right back." Barry's face quickly turned back to panic as she left.

Chloe looked up at him, "Barry? you okay? We need to get back to STAR Labs, you can see Joe later. Your heart was going way to fast... That's not normal." She argued as she lifted off reasons as to why they needed to leave, urgently trying to get Barry to see her logic.

Barry just looked at her, shaking his head, as he brushed her off, acting as nothing had happened. "No, Chloe, it's fine. Can't I at least see Joe first?"

Chloe nodded smiling nervously at her younger brother before looking away with a frown. Something was off.

          AT CCPD BARRY quickly ran over to hug Joe, who returned the hug. "Oh, you scared the hell out of us kid. Especially Chloe." Joe said as he hugged Barry tightly. Chloe glared at the older man, Barry didn't need to know the pain she had went through. Before one of the cops joked, "Yeah, that was one hell of a nap, baby face, and you still look 12."

Chloe scoffed, as she laughed, "He really does-" Joe gave her a look of fake annoyance as he told Barry, "You look okay."

"Are you really?" Joe asked Barry soon after, a bit worried. Barry nodded, "Yeah."

A police officer then came up to Joe, "Detective West, we've got a 5.15 in progress at Gold City Bank, two dead. Storms really picked up on the south side. I'd grab rain gear."

Chloe gave the officer a look of confusion, "That shouldn't be possible, I mean there isn't a storm here so there shouldn't be a storm on the south side. It's literally impossible." The woman just shrugged, not knowing what to say.

Joe gave Barry and Chloe an urgent look, "Sorry Barr, Chlo. I've got to run."

"Do you need my help?" Barry asked as Joe grabbed his coat.

Joe gave him a pointed look, "No- you take it easy. There'll be plenty for you to do once you get settled in. Chloe look after him." He pointed to her, before looking to the left, "Let's go, partner."

Eddie came out of the bullpen, puting his coat on. He smiled as he said, "Hey, Allen. Glad to see you. Oh and hey Chloe."

Chloe nodded to him, "Hey, Eddie." Barry gave him a smile, "Thanks, Eddie."

Eddie turned to Iris, smiling slightly, "Hey, Iris." Iris just looked to Eddie, telling him, "Detective, you should go. My dad doesn't like to be kept waiting." Eddie nodded, a bit dejected.

That made Chloe scoff, Iris was playing way to hard at the "keep my relationship a secret" thing.

Eddie clapped Barry's shoulder before leaving, saying, "Glad your back." Barry turned and say Chyres picture up, as well as the Never Forgotten written near it.

Iris simply explained, "The night of the explosion, Clyde Mardon shot and killed Chyre. Mardon and his brother died trying to escape. Their plane crashed." Barry had a solemn look on his face.

The cop from earlier called to Iris, "Iris, You got a minute?"

Another cop that was checking in a criminal told Barry, "Hey Barry, good to see you." The criminal suddenly started to go for the cops gun.

Chloe noticed and so did Barry seeing as faster than Chloe could blink the criminal was pinned down by the officers who Chloe knew that they hadn't seen the guy was reaching for a gun. What the hell was that? Chloe questioned to herself, confused at the scene that had just played out in front of her.

"Screw you!" He yelled as the cops dragged him away.

Iris walked up to Barry, "You okay?" She asked.

Barry stuttered out, "I- Im fine. I- I just need some air. But I'll call you tonight, all right?" Barry then ran out. Chloe looked at Iris with an apologetic look before running after Barry.

"Barry?" Chloe questioned as she walked outside. What she saw scared her.  Scratch that - it horrified the redhead. Barry's hand was moving as fast as that monster that killed her mom had.

Chloe froze watching in fear, wide eyed as she called to Barry again, "B- Barry?" Barry turned to her his hand still vibrating. "What's happening to me?" He asked his older sister, his face like hers full of fear and confusion.

"I- I- I don't kn-" Chloe started out but suddenly Barry was now near a trash can instead of a few feet in front of her. Now Chloe wasn't one to be scared but right now she was watching in terror as she saw Barry move as fast as the man that had killed her mother had.

Flashbacks running into her mind.

The man plunging his hand into her mom's chest.

Chloe watching from behind the dinning room wall, her eyes holding to many emotions to count.

Sadness, anger, fear, disbelief, shock.

Tears falling from her eyes as she quietly sobbed. The mans eyes glowing red as he ran from the scene.

Chloe running to her mom, screaming at her to not leave.

Her mother holding onto her daughters cheek as she said she loved her, to take care of her brother as Chloe saw Nora Allens life fade from her eyes.

Her running from the scene, falling to her knees in the middle of the street as she screamed to whatever god there was. Her screaming and crying and yelling to the sky to bring her mother back.

A random cop finding her in the street crying her eyes out, as she mumbled incoherent sentences about the man with red eyes, and how he killed her mother with no hesitation. The way that man seemed to stare into Chloe's soul.

Her sitting on her porch as her father was taken away in handcuffs as Chloe somehow managed to punch a cop screaming at him that her father didn't kill her mother, that, that monster did.

The utter hatred in her eyes as she saw Joe not even trying to help her father or listen to Barry and herself.

Her eyes turning cold as she saw her mothers body being wheeled out of her house. Replaying what that man had did, what she saw him do

Snapping out her thoughts as Chloe heard the loud crash of glass breaking and metal creaking. "What the hell?!" Chloe yelled as she panted, her chest still heaving and her heart still pounding as she remembered her mother's murder.

Barry started panting before he smiled widely and ran off as fast as lightning. Leaving Chloe alone to her thoughts just as that evil man who killed her mother did.

But Chloe shook those thoughts out of her head as she called Caitlin asking her to come and pick her up. That she had something she needed to tell her team. Barry wasn't him, he wouldn't turn into him.

Chloe hoped, doubt still in her mind. Awful people weren't born. They were made.

          AN HOUR LATER Chloe was standing near Caitlin as the doctor questioned, "You don't actually believe he can run that fast, do you?"

Chloe shakily answered, still a bit freaked about all of her flashbacks, "You didn't see what happened. He can run that fast."

Caitlin just gave her a worried look, hearing the way her voice shook.

Dr. Wells also answered, "Well, I believe anything is possible, and in a few minutes, maybe you will too. And if Chloe saw it, why would she lie?"

Barry walked out of the STAR Labs van as Cisco asked, "How does it fit?" Chloe almost laughed at how ridiculous it looked. But she was still shaken up from earlier.

"It's a little snug." Barry said to them.

"At least you'll be moving so fast that no one will see you." Cisco told him, shrugging his shoulders.

Barry walked down the steps as Cisco went on about how Barry's wasn't slowing down like he thought and that he was moving so fast that it looked like everything around him was.

Cisco pointed to Dr. Wells an Caitlin, "Dr. Wells will be monitoring your energy output, And Caitlin your vitals."

Barry has him a look, "What do you do? And what does Chloe do? She never told me." Cisco told him, "Me and Chloe make the toys. My man, check it. This is a two way headset with a camera, me and Chloe modified."

Chloe walked over to them, "He means he did. I helped him though. It's typically designed for combat battlefield impulse noise-" Cisco continued for her, "Or in your case, potential sonic booms, which would be awesome." He chuckled as he took Barrys helmet off and walked away with Chloe as Caitlin walked over to Barry.

Chloe watched as Dr. Wells told Barry, "Mr. Allen, while I am extremely eager to determine your full range of abilities, I do caution restraint."

Barry nodded, "Yeah." Barry got into the track running position, as Chole stood by Cisco who was holding a speed determiner. Barry then took off running.

Causing Cisco and Chloe to fly a few feet back and some glass to shatter as well as some paper to fly. Chloe looked to Cisco and Caitlin seeing their surprised expressions.

"See- I told you guys!" She told them, her voice still a bit shaky, remembering that Barry had the same 'powers' as the man who had killed their mother.

Cisco told them, "He's passed 200 miles per hour."

"It's not possible-" Caitlin said surprised still though she was smiling. Chloe walked over and pinched her. Earning an ow from the brunette.

"Why'd you do that?" Caitlin demanded to Chloe. She simply explained to the doctor, shrugging, "To show you that you weren't dreaming. That this is real."

Barry suddenly ran into the water barrels that were placed at the end of the lot.

"Oh my God! Barry!" Chloe yelled as she couldn't see her brother anymore.

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

AUTHORS NOTE | word count : 3440

So I wanted to make this longer so Leonard will come into this fic faster but I don't want the first chapters to be too long lmao-

Anyway I CANT WAIT TO START WTITING LEONARD INTO THIS BOOK- But it'll be a couple more chapter sadly...

Also sorry for the long wait! Ive been busy with school and life in general as well as other things so SORRY!

Buts here's chapter two so- i hope you all liked it!

Sorry for any grammar mistakes and such!

Favorite Part?

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

671K 13.3K 157
[unedited/discontinued] I thought the unimaginable only existed in fairy tales, and stupid redundant television shows. I never knew how wrong I was.
100K 2.9K 70
Book 1 of the {Polar opposites} series Barry Allen has been married to Iris WestAllen for a few months, when a nuclear threat almost levels the city...
81.7K 1.8K 36
"𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝗼𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠." - Jodi Piscoult Cora Agápi is far from being a hero. She moved to Central City to get...
274K 5.1K 51
(Season 1 Of The Flash) Growing up without parents is hard enough, but it's even harder when no one understands you. That was Chloe's world...