Moon of My Life | Gaara

By signofthekiwi_

(COMPLETED) Gaara and Kyuubi, that doesn't fit, does it? Well it doesn't, according to everyone. But it does... More

Pre-teen Kyuubi Update.
Chapter One
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty One.
Chapter Twenty Two.
Chapter Twenty Three.
Chapter Twenty Four.
Chapter Twenty Five.
Chapter Twenty Six.
Chapter Twenty Seven.
Teenage Kyuubi Update.
Chapter Twenty Eight.
Chapter Twenty Nine.
Chapter Thirty.
Chapter Thirty One.
Chapter Thirty Two.
Chapter Thirty Three.
Chapter Thirty Four.
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Seven.
Chapter Thirty Eight.
Chapter Thirty Nine.
Chapter Forty.
Chapter Forty One.
Chapter Forty Two.
Chapter Forty Three.
Chapter Forty Four.
Chapter Forty Five.
Chapter Forty Six.
Chapter Forty Seven.
Chapter Forty Eight.
Chapter Forty Nine.
Chapter Fifty.
Chapter Fifty One.
Chapter Fifty Two.
Chapter Fifty Three.
Chapter Fifty Four.
Kyuubi & Gaara's kids.

Chapter Thirty Six.

3.1K 97 34
By signofthekiwi_

____________________________

Chapter Thirty Six.
Bye bye, Suna.

____________________________

【  Kyuubi's POV 】

"How am I supposed to wake them up!"

"Just do it!"

"I can't! This is so adorable, I can't!!"

"Temari!"

"Kankuro!"

"I can't blame you, they are adorable."

"See?!"

"Oh just wake them up!!"

POOF!

I almost choked when someone suddenly jumped on me and sat on my stomach making me and Gaara shoot our eyes open.

"Good morning, Kyuubi-chan!" Tsukimo exclaimed with a grin. I had this feeling of wanting to give Gaara a look to see if he slept well. Turns out he is too close to me.

"Uhh!" I yelped and accidentally rolled myself and fell on the ground hard. Tsukimo did fell with me but he landed on his bum peacefully while I get he pain.

"Ow." I rubbed my head.

"Kyuubi-chan." A familiar voice got me lifting my head and see Might Guy and Lee, standing there. And Lee, with some blush under his round eyes.

"Lee... Might Guy. I muttered with a smile. Tsukimo gave me a hand as I stood up and laughed nervously about what just happened.

"We'll leave after few minutes while you change. I'll wait for you inside." he said, after that left with the others leaving me and Gaara alone, again.

I shifted my eyes to Gaara and blushed. "I'm sorry if I hugged you while I was asleep." I said softly. "I am used to hug my pillows when I go to sleep. Kind of pathetic, ya know."

"It's okay, it's not like I'm going to kill you for that." he said.

After changing and making Gaara look away while he dress up as well, and me taking my Akatsuki cloak and the photo. We both stood infront of the closed door and stared at it for a while.

This might be the last time I see him. Which is why I am hesitating about opening the door.

"G-Gaara." my glinted eyes shifted to look at his sea foam coloured eyes. "I don't know if I'm going to come here again, but... Um," my conversation is going to awkward level.

"You still have it."

Huh?

I lowered my eyes to what he meant, and it was the necklace he gave me back when I was in the hospital in Konoha.

"Oh, yeah of course. I attack anyone who takes it off." I said jokingly , but it is true. Speaking of old gifts, I noticed he put a chain on the Kurama wooden figure and had it hanging on his gourd.

"And you kept the Kurama figure." I said with a smile. I have to say something though! I am leaving Suna and might never see again. "You and I will meet again, When we’re least expecting it, One day in some far off place, I will recognize your face, I won’t say goodbye my friend, For you and I will meet again."

"Before that..." he lowered his eyes and blushed a bit. I think he's trying to tell me some but is trying.

Suddenly, Kurama took me inside Gaara's mind. I didn't even ask for this. God, Kurama is truly trying to help or what? Because he may be handy sometimes.

In the darkness, water below our feets. Me and Gaara were standing right infront of each other, locking eyes.

"Thank me later, Kyuubi." said Kurama, behind the bars.

Gaara took few steps and stopped, he was close to me.

"Can you kiss me?"

HUH? !

"W-what?!" I said, making it sound shocking.

"What?" he said. "What did I say?" he said, tilting his head in confusion. Is he tricking me?

"Can you kiss me?! " I said, as in answering his question, raising my eyebrows. Seriously what is wrong with him-

"Mhm, alright." He said. And then, he...

He kissed me.

You'd never expect this from Sabaku No Gaara.

Kurama brought us back to the real world. Gaara didn't just stood there and made me stare in shock. He took my hand and we both left the room till outside.

"I-I'll be here for a second." I told him, he let go as I ran all the way to the orphanage to find Tsukimo.

"Gran Ami!" I said. "Quick, where is-"

"Kyuubi!!"

Tsukimo ran all the way to me and glomped me tightly. "You're are leaving... Why?!" he said with tears filling his eyes and cheeks.

"Konoha is my home like Suna is your home. I can't leave my village, its where my friends are in and all my family" I said. "I will come back, I promise."

"Really, you promise?"

"Yes, I swear." I said, ruffling his hair. He looked at me and wiped his tears.

"I'm going now. Please take care, Gran Ami, Tsukimo." I said, waving goodbye and left the orphanage.

Now I was about to go back to Gaara, until some girls blocked my way. I know them, I saw them actually, when Gaara came back to life thanks to Lady Chiyo, those fangirls... And the girl who said I'm an Akatsuki and was ready to fight me, how foolish.

There she is, does she really have the guts to show her face to me after what she named me? I think she named me a traitor, I don't know really.

"You." The girl said, the one with the short brown hair and the Suna headband around her neck.

I stopped walking, narrowed my eyes to the two girls. "What?" I said with a cold tone.

"We heard you are dating Gaara-sama. Is this true?!" she said, I can't tell if she's angry or sad. "Tell us this is a rumor!"

Wow, is she this in love with Gaara?

I sighed and gave a small smile. "Gaara-"

"Its Gaara-sama!" she insisted.

My eyes narrowed again. "Don't interrupt. As I was saying, Gaara is dating me actually, oh and he might even marry me as what the council told us. Is there something wrong?" I raised my eyebrows, crossed my arms.

The two looked like they've been punched in the stomach.

"Uh,"

"Um, n-no! Nothing is wrong, I-I'm sorry, K-Kyuubi-sama." she said, blushing and holding her hands as she's apologizing.

Kyuubi-sama?

"It's okay, though. No need of calling me that. Just call me Kyuubi." I said, not wanting it to go too far. "Uzumaki Kyuubi." I extended my hand.

"Yukata."

"Matsuri."

I grinned and made the peace sign at the corner of my eyes. "Nice meeting you two." I said cheerfully.

Wow, they looked surprised of my behavior.

"I better go now." I said, giving them a wave and running all the way back to the gate.

I never expected to see this much people standing there to see me leave. The council, Gaara and his siblings, and some Suna guards. All there. Is it because they expect me to kill someone because I'm an Akatsuki?

"Kyuubi-chan!" Lee exclaimed , waving his hand. I slid by the sand smoothly exactly how I did it in the last Chunin Exam. For a moment I thought Naruto would be bumping into me from behind. But he's not here, I realized.

"Ohh everyone is here?!" I said with an astonished sound.

"Hop in, Kyuubi." Might Guy said, pointing at his back while he lower dow himself.

"Wait, Guy Sensei." I said, motioning my palm so he can halt. "There is something I have to do."

He nodded.

My feet dared to go and make me stand infront of Gaara. My hands even dared to hold his hands. "I promise, I'll come back." I said, a sly smile came to my lips. "I'll come back to fill that empty space inside you."

His sad lips went to a smile. "Farewell, Uzumaki Kyuubi."

"You too, Sabaku No Gaara."

"Come on, Kyuubi!" Lee called. I nodded with my back facing him.

It's weird that I can't let go though, I mean... It's just like leaving your soul behind, you can't leave it! You can't leave him!

But Konoha is my home.

I let go of his hands and hopped on Might Guy's back. But before letting them take me away. I cleared my thr and was ready to declare something toward Suna.

"Gaara will stay a Kazekage till the end just like he won't be marrying some strange girls he doesn't know or like. From now on, Gaara is Gaara, which means he takes his decisions. If anyone if you object, I'll kill his wife." I made my idiotic grin with the peace sign at the corner of my eyes.

"Enough threatening, Kyuubi." said Guy, he looked at Lee and gave him thumbs up. "Lee, lets do the race again." He said.

"Yes, Guy-Sensei!" Lee exclaimed in seriousn and happiness mixed together.

Okay this'll make me sick. "Wait, don't—"

"EAAAAHHH!!! TOOOOO FAAAAST!!! SLOW DOWN!" I screamed like a maniac when the both made a full speed and me being on Guy's back. Definitely going to vomit later.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 93 1
As usual, telling her the truth happens as though by afterthought. And this time, she's not taking it.
45.1K 1.6K 20
Demons. Monsters. Murderers. These are but a few words used to describe the Uzumaki brothers. But these wondrous brothers will one day be called hero...
769 3 10
they met, became friends, broke it. then again, -"you can still fix a broken glass with glue, can't you? it will just look a bit different then befo...
236 2 2
Years after the war has ended and things have calmed down Team 7 has moved in together. Things get hot when Sakura decides she wants a taste of both...