Eyes On You 「𝙩.𝙠」

By Vkook_slayed

「Edited✔ 」 Jeongguk, an cold hearted guy well that's what he is known for. No one has any idea about who real... More

Introduction
Chap.1:Terror
Chapter-2 : Anticipation
Chap-3: Exasperate
Chapter-4: Soothing
Chapter-5 :Flustered
Chapter-6: Uncover
Chapter-7: Unfazed
Chapter-8: Broken
Chapter-9: Bones
Chapter-10: Enchanting
Chapter-11 : Vibrant
Chapter-12: Egoistic
Chapter-13: Loop
Chapter-14 : Secrets
Chapter-15: Dynamite
Chapter-16 : Sparkle
Chapter-17 : Amused
Chapter-18 : Marble
Chapter-19 : Lilies
Chapter-20 : Deprived
Chapter-21: Salacious
Chapter-23: Tremendous
Chapter-24: Fatal
Chapter-25: Grumble
Chapter-26 : Serenity
Chapter-27: Prism
Chapter-28: Deranged
Chapter-29: Planning
Chapter-30: Stigma
Chapter-31: Cranked
Chapter-32: Brittle
Chapter-33: Passion
Chapter-34 : Escape
Chapter-35: Shimmer
Chapter-36: Impose
Chapter-37: Turmoil
Chapter-38: Ferociously
Chapter-39:Delicate
Chapter-40: Latent
Thank You!
New Book!

Chapter-22: Dangerous

13.3K 677 115
By Vkook_slayed

Ignore mistakes

The chapter's name is basically 'dangerous lies' but that's gonna be long so - yeee!
_____________________

Taehyung never knew that opening his eyes only to find the ravenette already on his side, holding his hand securely would flutter his heart. This feeling was new for the pretty boy but around Jeongguk - - it's a constant wave of shivers which run all over his spine, sending chills and the pit of his stomach to churn.

He never knew that his smile could be genuine and soft - - without any evil glint behind it.

Feelings - - - Taehyung has never been great with them.

"Kim Taehyung" Jeongguk's eyes are narrow, his lips curled upwards in a salacious smirk as Taehyung whines, covers his face with his hands.

"You have to" Jeongguk sighs when Taehyung's eyes squint.

"Try your best, you won't succeed Jeon" Taehyung challenges, the ravenette cocks his brow up.

"I love challenges, never lost" Jeongguk says rather proudly, the pretty boy rolls his eyes.

They are currently sitting in the hospital room where Jeongguk is convincing Taehyung to eat something but the pretty boy is a stubborn one.

"baby please, atleast have some juice" Jeongguk sighs in defeat when Taehyung folds his arms around his chest, looks away with a pout adorning his lips.

No matter how adorable Taehyung looks, Jeongguk won't melt-----atleast he will try to 'not' melt.

"gukkie please, I don't like it here. I want to go home!" Taehyung whines and Jeongguk throws his head back, groans.

"Why" Jeongguk whines back.

"There should be one person whining at one time, it's me so shut up jeon" Taehyung firmly orders, the ravenette chuckles at that.

"May I ask why?" Jeongguk asks again and Taehyung huffs.

The pretty boy looks around, scrunches his nose in disgust.

"I don't like hospital either, please gukkie take me back. I miss home" Taehyung mumbles softly, the ravenette's eyes soften.

"but you are not recovered yet baby" Jeongguk reasons, his hands holding Taehyung's, drawing circular pattern.

"Jin hyung doesn't knows that I'm here, it's been two days." Taehyung looks down at their intertwined hands.

Jeongguk purses his lips and sighs. "Fine, but first finish your meal" He orders.

"I don't like the food here either" Taehyung sheepishly says, the ravenette narrows his eyes at that.

"well too bad sweetheart, you have to finish them" Taehyung blushes at that, nods.

"Let's order something then" Taehyung's eyes shine with excitement.

"Is this a hotel room where we can have room service? This is a hospital" Jeongguk laughs and Taehyung looks down like a sad puppy.

"but then what will you eat? You haven't had anything today" Taehyung voices out with concern , Jeongguk's heart skips a beat.

"I will have something, but you need to eat" Jeongguk tries to be firm but fails when the pretty boy glares at him.

"We will share, no argument" Taehyung makes it clear as he takes the spoonful of soup, blows it and forwards his hand for Jeongguk.

The ravenette smiles softly, his eyes filled with pure adoration and love for Taehyung that the pretty boy can't look away from. Lost in his eyes as if it's an ocean and he is thirsty---for affection.

The ravenette leans forward, takes the spoon in his mouth, eyes never leaving Taehyung's. Mesmerized in them and lost - - - with no intentions of being found.

If Taehyung is a maze then Jeongguk is willing to lose his path, walking through unknown ways which will lead him to Taehyung.

Soul screaming for something tearing the apart the chest but he has no choice.

Heart on fire but this is how it must be - - - - in love we have choice but to fall deeper in it.

Our hearts burning, chest being ripped apart - - but in love, there never has a choice.

_______________

Sitting in the car, finally out of hospital Taehyung smiles, Jeongguk has his hand resting on his thigh but he doesn't minds.

They stop in front of Kim mansion.

"What do you mean you are not coming in?" Taehyung frowns as Jeongguk sighs.

The ravenette feels nervous - - it's a weird feeling and the tingling of his body is hard to ignore.

"they won't bite you" Taehyung scoffs. Jeongguk gets out of car and holds Taehyung's hands immediately.

"that's not what I meant, I just - -" Jeongguk bites his lips. Taehyung cups his face, makes him look at him and says.

"You don't have to be nervous, I'll be by your side" with that being said, he locks his lips with the raven heads.

Lips molded together in a luscious one. Taehyung giggles when the ravenette hides his face in his neck.

"Shall we go in" Taehyung smiles when Jeongguk nods.

"I can do it - - - I can't do this, let me go" Jeongguk tries to run but Taehyung holds his hand and drags him in.

The ravenette must admit that Taehyung's family is much better than his own. Seokjin acts like an protective hyung and Namjoon - - well Jeongguk definitely loved meeting him.

"Namjoon hyung is such a great person" Jeongguk chirps once they are inside Taehyung's room who shuts the door with a smirk on his lips.

The ravenette turns around and his eyes turn dark when Taehyung is literally staring at him as if devouring him. The room is dim lighted, the curtains closed and lock too.

They can do anything they want - - well they can hear Seokjin scolding Namjoon for breaking the vase-

The pretty boy walks towards the ravenette who has a smirk on his lips, Taehyung would kiss it away and he does. Lips perfectly moulded together in a fierce and passionate kiss, the ravenette holds the pretty boy's waist as the other wraps his arms around his shoulder.

The ravenette tilts his head to deepen the kiss, they break apart for oxygen when their lungs burn but then again they are kissing, now on bed.

Taehyung breaks the kiss as Jeongguk stares at him with need and lust filled eyes. The ravenette attaches his lips on Taehyung's neck, hands sneakily goes under the shirt and play with the hardened buds of the pretty boy who moans in pleasure, hands threaded in the raven locks,tugging them monetarily.

Jeongguk groans as he pulls the shirt and throws it away, he leans back and enjoys the sinful sight in front of him - - - cheeks tainted red, eyes hooded, lips swollen and sun-kissed flawless skin ready to be devoured.

The ravenette slowly pushes Taehyung until his back is met with the mattress, the blonde looks like an embodiment of sins and Jeongguk is going to a sinner - - no guilt.

Even devil would be jealous of them, the sins they are about to make.

Lips meet each other again, Jeongguk's hands teases the waistband of Taehyung's who gasps.

Discharging their clothes, their bare chest collide with each other generating a volt of electricity inside their bodies - - hearts on fire and souls screaming for want - - more.

"Are you sure baby?" Jeongguk asks in concern, Taehyung nods and hides his face in his neck - - embarrassed. Well it's the first time he's been naked in front of someone.

Jeongguk feels his chest filled with warmth. He kisses the crown of his head with adoration.

" I'll make you feel good" He whispers as he goes down and his lips suck on the hardened buds, the pretty boy arches his back moaning in delight.

"Oh--gukk!" Taehyung rolls his eyes at the back of his head when their hards are being pressed on, rubbing together sending waves of chill all over their bodies.

"suck baby" Jeongguk orders, Taehyung obediently wraps his lips on his fingers, twirling his tongue around the fingers as he stares at Jeongguk, looking so fucking pretty.

"shit, enough" Jeongguk growls, Taehyung shudders when he feels cold touch on his exposed hole. The ravenette thrusts his fingers in as the pretty boy whimpers, the mafia boss is quick to distract the pain with his kisses.

Soon after fingers get replaced with something much bigger and better.

"ready?" Jeongguk asks and Taehyung inhales, nods. His hands dig on the flawless back of the mafia boss who enters the tight ring - - feels his mind clouded with pleasure as heat surrounds his cock.

He moves slowly, hears the sinful moans escaping from Taehyung's lips with each thrust.

"Faster - - please, oh gukk!" Taehyung begs for more and the ravenette is happy to comply. He picks his pace and rams inside Taehyung harshly, each thrust jolting waves of pleasure inside Taehyung.

Pleasure, pain, passion - - - they can feel all.

Taehyung feels his stomach tighten as he moans louder, Jeongguk enjoys each expression of Taehyung's,kisses him again as the pretty boy explodes.

The ravenette chases his high soon, Taehyung shudders with each thrust being sensitive after his mind-blowing orgasm, moans when he is being filled with hot semens of Jeongguk.

They kiss sloppily, the ravenette cleans them up and soon they fall in deep slumber in each other's arm, covered with warmth.

____________

WTF Is this?!!

Hope you liked it :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

411K 23.5K 36
Jeon Jungkook knew he only had himself to blame. You didn't let yourself become indebted to a man like Kim Taehyung, no matter how badly you needed h...
762K 40.3K 43
"Maybe we're married, but we're just with the name. Maybe we share the same roof, but we don't have to share the same feelings." the older one says i...
538K 20.9K 31
Kim Taehyung an arrogant and cold CEO of Kim corporation and a dangerous Mafia leader.. love is impossible in his life until he met Jeon Jungkook a k...
132K 6.6K 41
Jeongguk, as any normal student would, has a crush on the university's popular boy, who unfortunately is a fuck boy. But for a matter of fact, he doe...