When Two Anti-Socials Meet [T...

By Luigitails789

Tomoko was always alone, trying her best to make new friends, but never succeeding. However, when a certain b... More

[Prologue] - New Beginnings
[Chapter 1] - Greetings and Meetings
[Chapter 2] - Being There For You
[Chapter 3] - (Y/N)'s Hangout
[Chapter 4] - The "Date"
[Chapter 5] - Rumors & Encounters
[Chapter 7] - Love Complications
[Chapter 8] - Kawaii Confessions
[Chapter 9] - Cousin Kii-Chan
[Chapter 10] - Unpopular Together
[Epilogue] - Families

[Chapter 6] - Confrontation, Comfort, & Cuddles

7.5K 131 804
By Luigitails789

Legend:
(Y/N) - Your Name
(S/N) - Sister Name
(M/N) - Mom Name
(N/N) - Nickname
(E/S) - Easiest Subject

===========================

(Tomoko's POV)

These past two days have been horrible. When I get to school I keep getting being made fun of by those three bitches. Being punched and kicked around like I'm sort of rag doll. It hurts, it really hurts. The worst part is that I don't have (Y/N) by my side to comfort me. I feel really bad for leaving him all alone, but its putting my life in danger if I decide to hang around him again. Every day it's getting worse and worse with the beatings. At this point it was getting even harder to hide the bruises they keep making. It's a good thing they don't aim for my face. Today was no different as I was at lunch being the laughing stock of the entire cafeteria as a giant bucket of water poured on top of me. Where is the damn security when you need them? Probably on their lunch break sitting on their fat asses like a sack of overweighted shits eating donuts. I groaned to myself as I went to the office to get a change of uniform.

(Timeskip brought to you by a chibi (Y/N) breezing though in (E/S))

It was the end of the day, and I was waiting by my usual spot where (Y/N) meets me. I was REAALLY hoping (Y/N) will be fast enough to come and pick me up first. However, life is a bitch, and decided to turn on me. All of a sudden, my entire body was slammed into a locker at full force. What follows was a painful kick to my side as I was laying on the ground. Sickening laughter filled the hallway as I hear the three fuckheads laughing at my despair.

Megan: Pick her up, we're going somewhere very fun~

Melanie: Ugh do we have to? I don't yo carry this slop around while she contaminates me.

Megan: Oh relax, were only going to that one classroom a few doors down.

I felt myself being forcefully picked up, and being carried towards an unknown location. My body felt so weak, I couldn't even move anymore. The amount of junk food and candy is finally taking a toll on me. Unable to move, I just layed there as I was thrown into an empty classroom.

Megan: Tch, I don't even know what (Y/N) sees in you. You're just an ugly, weak sack of shit. Take it personal, I'm doing (Y/N) a favor.

For the next... Actually I feel like time doesn't exist as you're getting beaten to a pulp. I felt as if they're kicking every single bone in my body. All in the while they're laughing their asses off. It hurts, everything hurts, why do I have to suffer this torture?

(CLICK!)

Using the last bit of energy I have, I turned my head towards the door, seeing the only person that I care about in this damn room. Tears formed in my eyes as happiness and pain washed over me.

(Y/N): Thot patrol at your service. How shall you be exterminated?

(A few minutes earlier)

(Your POV)

(BRRRRIIIIIIIINNNNGGGG)

As soon as bell rang, I jetted out of the classroom. I ran as fast as I can to our meeting spot which ao happened to be at her classroom on the other side of the school near the entrance. Tomoko was all on my mind right now, and I have to hurry if I wanted to save her. Heading to the third floor of the first building, I headed over to Tomoko's last period's class. However, she wasn't there.

(Y/N): (huff) Fuck... (puff)

Taking a minute to catch my breath, I sudden heard faint laughter.

Maxwell: ...If you can't find her, then run around the school. She wouldn't be that far from where you two are usually meet.

(Y/N): ...I should look around that area.

I started walking towards the source of the laughter, and by the sound of it, there was by multiple people. Coming towards a classroom, the door was wide open, allowing me to see what's inside. However, it was a sight that I never wanted to see. Tomoko on the damn floor as she was getting mauled on by those three bitches. Deciding it was best to get evidence before starting a fight, I silently got my phone out and opened my camera. Getting a clear focus on them, I captured the photo.

(CLICK!)

Due to the bright flash and the noise that alerted them, they looked at me in total shock. Tomoko, who had tears in her eyes, smiled weakly.

(Y/N): Thot patrol at your service. How shall you be exterminated?

Megan: W-What are you doing here?

(Y/N): I could be asking you three the same thing.

Megan: We're just doing you a favor!

(Y/N): ...

Megan: Why do you care about this stupid bitch anyways? Shes weird, ugly, and she doesn't even have a body to follow up to it. It's much better if you come with us.

Suddenly, the room falls a few degrees colder as it should be. My hair created a shadow that covered my eyes. I was so angry I couldn't even think straight. My body is starting to shake a little as a dark purple aura emitted around me.

(Y/N): Unforgivable...

The three bitches looked like they were on edge. Tomoko, on the other hand, was shocked. I guess she was used to see me happy, determined, or playful.

(Y/N): And what about you? Your fucking mouth is bigger than your fucking ass for damn sake.

Megan: Wha-

(Y/N): Shut up, I'm not finished yet. You think you're so high and mighty just because you have thousands of followers on Instagram, while people "praise you" and shower you with gifts. You disgust me. Those type of people are the types of people who pisses me off the most, but it also pisses me off even more when they hurt the innocent, ESPECIALLY Tomoko.

I think I saw Tomoko's face turned a slight shade of pink. I wouldn't know though, I was kind of too angry to tell. I then got close to Megan and pointed at her, my finger forcefully on her chest.

(Y/N): How DARE you? Do you think some sort of game that you just be an asshole to other people just because you think you're higher than them? Huh? Do you just LOVE to mess with other people to be more superior to them? Well I have a thing or two to say to YOU. If I EVER see you three come after Tomoko after today...

My face got up close and personal with Megan's, which showed carelessness. Mackenzie and Melanie on the other hand were too petrified to even be beside her.

(Y/N): My foot is going to go so far up your ass that Mariana Trench would look like a mere puddle in comparison.

My glare was so icy and sharp that it would put Winter Schnee to shame. Megan however, wasn't going to take any shit from me. She forcefully pushed my finger away from her and starts chuckling sinisterly.

Megan: I like to see you try you little shrimp. Besides if you do attack me, all I have to do is to report this to the principal, and have your ass suspended-

(WHACK!)

My fist collided with her face, sending her backwards and making her fall onto a random desk. I had a very annoyed expression on my face as she looks up at me in shock.

(Y/N): Blah blah blah, your mouth is fucking faster than your own reaction time. How about talking yourself to the gym with your literal fat ass?

Megan: You punched me... You actually-!

(Y/N): Ah shut up you said enough.

I then kicked her in the stomach, causing her to clench her gut in pain.

(Y/N): And that one was for Tomoko, you dumb bitch.

I then looked at Mackenzie and Melanie, who had horrified expressions on their faces.

(Y/N): What? You two asking for a death wish too?

They both shook their heads rapidly immediately.

(Y/N): Take your disgusting pig here and leave. Remember my warning because I ain't fucking around with you two.

And they did just that, they scurried to Megan's body and ran out of the classroom in a cloud of dust. I saw that Tomoko was still on the ground, passed out, which I quickly picked her up and ran as fast I can out of the building. Rushing over to my house, I unlocked the door with my spare key and carried her to my room. Placing her gently down kn my bed, I decided it would be best to let her rest for now. It was a good thing my mom and sister were at the spa, having their "girl's day" type thing. Walking into the kitchen, I decided it would be best to cook something for both of us to eat while Tomoko was resting. Since I have no real skills of cooking, I checked the freezer for anything to easily cook up.

(Y/N): Hmm... Maybe some chicken nuggets would suffice. I could also add some fries with that too.

So I took the bags of frozen food out of the freezer and started up the toaster oven. I layed out the nuggets and fries all on the same tray as I set the temperature to 350°. After about 10 - 15 minutes of waiting and playing Jetpack Joyride on my phone, the food was ready to eat. Grabbing a giant plate, I placed all the contents on and placed the plate on the table.

(Y/N): Well done (Y/N), you should get to learning how to cook because you can't eat frozen food for the rest of your life.

I guess it would be a good time to check up on Tomoko. As I walked up to my room I quietly opened the door. As I walked in she shifted in my bed, starting to wake up.

(Y/N): (whisper) Very convenient that she wakes up after I finished cooking.

Finally after a minute or so, she finally fully wakes up.

(Tomoko's POV)

Ugh, my head is pounding... Where am I?

???: Hey Moko.

That voice! Theres only only person who calls me by that nickname. I look to my right to see (Y/N) with a caring smile on his face.

Tomoko: H-Hey (N/N)...

(Y/N): How are you feeling?

Tomoko: Well way better than... how long was I out?

(Y/N): Probably an hour, more or less. Also don't worry, I already texted your mom that you're at my house for the time being. I didn't say anything about what happened though.

Tomoko: What did happen though? You had that "Natalya" aura around you when you were chewing her out. I passed out since I my eyes were super heavy.

(Y/N): I just gave her a good old sucker punch to her ugly face.

Tomoko: Really? At least you're okay-

Suddenly (Y/N) came up to me and gave me a tight hug. I slowly returned the hug, but not without my face heating up completely.

(Y/N): From now on, you better tell me if anything is wrong. You really had me worried there Tomoko. I really thought I did something wrong to upset you, so please don't ever try to hide stuff from me again... please.

The sound of his voice was so sincere, he really does care for me almost more that everybody else. I sighed to myself as I quietly appologized.

Tomoko: (quietly) I'm really sorry... I was just scared of what might happen if I would've told you. I felt like they were going to attack you and hurt you, and I didn't want that to happen at all...

I then heard (Y/N) slightly chuckle.

(Y/N): Well I can reassure you that they won't be going after you anymore. I'll protect you no matter what, okay?

God this is so embarrassing I feel so weak by his own touch. It's as if I'm melting into his own embrace. Tears started to fall from my eyes as I cried on his shoulder.

Tomoko: (sniff) Thank you for everything (N/N)... You are really my best friend...

I hugged him tighter as our bodies became closer than ever to each other.

(Y/N): No problem Moko. Let's just stay like this until you're ready to let go.

Tomoko: I honestly don't want to let go.

(Y/N): Well that's fine with me, let's just lay down a bit, I'm kinda tired.

Tomoko: You mean like cuddling?

(Y/N): I mean if you want to call it that way, then yeah.

Tomoko: You sure you don't mind us doing this?

(Y/N): I'm sure, besides you could really use one right now.

I smiled, my heart was beating super fast right now. All I wanted to do right now is to connect my lips onto his to seal the deal. The problem is, I don't know whether or not that would jeopardize what we already have. So for now, I decided to stay like this in his embrace. It felt nice though, I really like his body warmth close to me. After another 3 minutes or so, we finally broke away from each other.

Tomoko: ...thanks (Y/N), I really needed that.

(Y/N): Glad you enjoyed it. Now let's go downstairs.

Tomoko: Why?

(Y/N): Because, we need to go eat the food I made before it gets cold.

Tomoko: Well alright, let's eat! What did you cook up?

(Your POV)

We both then got up from (Y/N)'s bed and started to make our way downstairs.

(Y/N): I didn't actually cook anything, I just heated up some frozen food.

Tomoko: Better than nothing though am I right?

(Y/N): (laughs lightly) I guess you're right.

We then sat down at the table, and started to devour the food since we really didn't eat anything at all after school.

Tomoko: (munch) Nice place you got here.

(Y/N): Thanks. It was pretty cheap too for a house this size.

Tomoko: Hey, at least you're here right?

(Y/N): Yeah.

We ate in silence for a few minutes. Suddenly, Tomoko comes up with a question.

Tomoko: Say (Y/N)...

(Y/N): Hmm?

Tomoko: You're supposed to be an anti-social person like me right?

(Y/N): Yeah.

Tomoko: Then how in the hell did you got the courage to swear in front of the class during the first day of school? I'm just curious.

I thought for a moment, it was kind of a good question. Then the answer hit me like a slap to the face.

(Y/N): Well, I know how it was like to be hated on. Being alone isn't really fun when there are other people laughing and having enjoying themselves around you. So when I saw everybody just hating on you, I had to defend you. I know how being alone is, and I didn't want you to experience the same thing that I did. I guess you can say you lighted up a spark in me. Hehe...

I see a big goofy smile on Tomoko's face.

Tomoko: Dawwwww you big dork! You know you make me happy no matter what you say!

(Y/N): (chuckles) I'm glad yo hear that you're now in a lighter mood.

(KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK)

(Y/N): Oh it looks like my mom and sister are back.

Tomoko: Do they know I'm here?

(Y/N): Don't worry, I'll handle it.

I then went to the front door and opened it, seeing both my sister and mom in a happy mood.

(S/N): (sniff sniff) What's that smell? You're not burning down the kitchen again right (Y/N)?

(Y/N): (groans in annoyance) I told you to drop that subject months ago.

(S/N): (laughs slightly) I'm just joking with ya Onii-Chan. Anyways whacha up to?

(Y/N): Well I had a guest to come over so I made us some snacks.

Tomoko then starts peaking out behind the corner.

(M/N): Hello there!

Tomoko: H-Hi...

(M/N): You must be Tomoko! I heard alot about you from (Y/N).

Tomoko then comes out from behind the corner and approaches me and my mom.

Tomoko: (slightly blushes) R-Really now?

(M/N): Oh yes! He was telling you how sweet, cute, and such-

(Y/N): (completely red) Mom. Stop. This is embarrassing enough. Please stop.

I could see my sister trying her best not to laugh her ass off in front of me and Tomoko.

(Y/N): (sighs) If you need us, we're going to be in my room playing videogames.

(S/N): I guess I won't mind being in my room alone for a few hours playing some Octo Expansion.

(Y/N): Alrighty then. Let's go Tomoko.

Tomoko: Alrighty.

(Tomoko's POV)

As we re-entered (Y/N)'s room, I couldn't help but actually analyze him room for once. There were three posters on one wall;

Then one the other side is his computer setup. Across from it was his twin sized bed. Then there was the closet, which had nothing special there besides clothes. As (Y/N) closes the door, he stares at me.

(Y/N): So what do you wanna do?

Tomoko: Fortnite!

(Y/N): ...you're kidding right?

Tomoko: Of course I am. What, did you really think I'll be willing to play that?

(Y/N): I guess, but seriously what do you wanna play?

Tomoko: I guess I'll be willing to give Persona 5 a try.

(Y/N): Wait you never played Persona 5 before?

And hence became a session where (Y/N) showed Tomoko why Persona 5 was one of the best games of it's time.

(Timeskip brought to you by a chibi (S/N) day dreaming about Tomoki)

(Your POV)

Damn, time flies by before you know it. One minute I was here protecting Tomoko and the next she's leaving my house. Well, not technically leaving yet since her mom insisted on picking her up. Even though I tried to persuade her mom, she insisted because she wanted to meet my mom. Sighing to myself knowing I didn't want to piss her off this time of the day, I allowed it. I sent her the address to my house as we waited for her mom. Eventually though, there was a knock on the door.

Tomoko: Aww my mom is here already?

(Y/N): Man she comes here quick.

We then decided to walk downstairs to see the interaction happen. Just in time we were able to see my mom open the door to meet Tomoko's mom.

Ms. Kuroki: Hi! You must be (Y/N)'s mother, I'm Tomoko's mom.

(M/N): Oh nice to meet you! Your daughter is very sweet to me and my son.

Ms. Kuroki: Oh I heard ALOT about your son from my daughter.

(M/N): Oh yeah? (chuckles) Well I could say the same thing for my son.

Tomoko & (Y/N): Mom please don't...

Ms. Kuroki: (laughs) Alright alright, anyways I'm just here to pick up Tomoko. Nice to meet you Mrs. (L/N).

(M/N): Nice to meet you too! Here's my number, call me anytime.

Me and Tomoko then looked at each other, smiling.

(Y/N): Well... I guess I'll see you tomorrow Tomoko.

Tomoko: Yeah see you (Y/N). Thanks for everything today, I'm really happy you helped me with my little problem I had.

(Y/N): Anytime Tomoko. (ruffles her hair a little)

Tomoko and her mom then exited our household. My mom looked at me with a smile.

(M/N): Nice person.

(Y/N): Yeah she's very nice. Anyways I'm heading to my room.

(M/N): Ok sweetie.

Going upstairs to my room, I felt sad that Tomoko had to leave. Knowing deep down though, I knew I kept falling farther and farther for her. Turning the doorknob to my room, I saw my sister leaning against the wall with one foot up against the wall.

(S/N): I've been expecting you...

(Y/N): What is this about?

(S/N): Today with you and Tomoko. What was the real reason you had her over today?

(Y/N): I told you already, I had to go her with some homework.

(S/N): Nice try (Y/N), I know that you're lying.

(Y/N): Why?

(S/N): During the time she was here I have never seen her school bag anywhere. Plus Tomoko had pretty decent grades throughout the grading period.

(Y/N): ...fuck. I've been caught have I?

(S/N): I may be dumb, but I'm not stupid.

(Y/N): Alright alright, it's a long story.

(S/N): I'm listening...

I then told her the entire story of how Tomoko avoided me and the confrontation of the three stooges.

(Y/N): ...after the three left, I took her to my house since I knew it was closer. I then gave her first aid since she had bruises on her body. The rest is history.

Deciding it would be best to leave out the part of us "cuddling", that's all i told her. (S/N) just looked suprised in some parts of the story.

(S/N): Damn that's crazy, you punched the most popular girl in the entire school.

(Y/N): Hey, the bitch deserved it.

(S/N): What are you going to do if you get reported?

(Y/N): Don't worry, I got that covered.

(S/N): I hope so. Also be careful next time, I'm pretty sure the a simple punch to the face won't stop her then.

(Y/N): I will, don't worry.

(M/N): (from downstairs) KIDS! TIME TO GO TO BED!

(S/N): Welp, that's my cue to leave. I guess I'll see you in the morning Onii-Chan.

(Y/N): Night sis. See you tomorrow.

(S/N): Night.

After (S/N) left the room, I decided it would be best to get some rest for tomorrow. However, my mind kept going back to Tomoko getting beaten up and looking helpless. Shaking the negative thoughts aside, I decided to have a goal in life to complete.

Protect Tomoko

===========================

Author's Note:
Another chapter! Sweet!
Hey guys, here's the next chapter of your adventure with Tomoko. I'll try to get more chapters out asap since school is going to start for me soon. In anyways, I'll see you in the next one!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 208 37
PSA- the first chapter sucks, I know- but it gets funnier as you read it- I promise You had been playing games with Kenma for a while, you were close...
47.8K 5.1K 44
It is not a love at first sight. She likes him. Does he likes her? She has a crush on him. Does he has a crush on her? She loves him. Does he loves h...
112 11 6
Very normal girl in a school that isn't normal at all! Who knows maybe she'll get a boyfriend? (Kaoru and Mori centric.)
298K 2.5K 24
I don't own any of the characters is this book, just putting that out there... All requests for chapters are CLOSEDDDD I started this book in 2018 so...