Not with a Fizzle, But with a...

By Sara_Reed

Christian Clark has made it his mission to stay away from Emerson Sinclair in the office of his company, Harv... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61 Part I
Chapter 61 Part II
Chapter 62
Chapter 63

Chapter 38

967 6 1
By Sara_Reed

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO READ SUCH CONTENT PLEASE MOVE ON TO THE NEXT CHAPTER. 

IF YOU DON'T CARE....ENJOY!! ;)

When he unlocks the door he guides me inside. I bite my lip and quickly let it go as he raises an eyebrow at me as a warning, or what I hoped was a warning.

After he shuts the door he walks up to me and cups my chin, "Just relax Emerson." I nod slightly and he walks around me, placing a kiss on my shoulder he says, "Stay here, and don't turn around."

I hold in my sigh, closing my eyes and trying to will myself into relaxing. When I open my eyes again I realize I can here him moving around. A cabinet, a drawer, a moving shelf, clothes. Oh.

A few minutes later he walks up behind me and I feel his bare chest against my body, along with a pair of jeans against my legs. His lips graze my neck and his hands move up to the top of my dress. Finding the zipper and slowing dragging it down.

He slides a finger under the band of bra and chuckles, "Hmm good choice in wearing a bra tonight."

"I didn't feel like getting a spanking tonight."

"I have other reasons to spank you Emerson. I have a list actually and you should be glad I'm not going to focus on that tonight. It can wait." I gulp and he chuckles placing a kiss on my neck, "Step out of the dress for me," he says as he lets it fall.

After I step out of it he moves it and steps up against me, "What's your safeword?"

"Blue."

His hot breath covers my neck, "I'm going to blind fold you for now, I'll take it off soon, but I want you to focus on the pleasure rather than the look and sound okay?"

I nod, "Okay."

"Questions?"

"How am I suppose to concentrate on the feel when I can hear?"

He walks around me and cups my chin as music starts, I realize he's holding a remote, "Ipod. Now anything else?"

I shake my head, "No sir."

Pride shows in his eyes and he leans down placing a kiss on my lips, "Good girl. Now turn around."

I turn for him and he puts the blind fold in front of me, simply a dusty blue silk tie, "It matches the room," I say in surprise.

He chuckles, "You match the room too," his breath tickels my skin, "I like it."

My stomach churns with anticipation as he ties the make shift blindfold, "Good girl," he murmurs. I gulp quietly and focus on the sound in the room, the faint music. I recognize it instantly, although I can tell it is a cover, not quite the same for what I'm use to of the Moonlight Sonata. My favorite.

His fingers drift delicately over my skin, as if he's taking his time, enjoying the sight before him. His hand drift down my sides and I know they're on the scars, the scars I wish so bad didn't exist. He gulps, and I know he's really looking at them for the first time, his lips touch the skin on my neck briefly before he says, "I'm pulling your hair back so it doesn't get caught in anything Emerson."

I don't bother nodding, I know he's telling me what he's going to do, not asking if it's okay. He gathers my hair behind my shoulders and pulls together gently, wrapping it up in a low ponytail, he kisses my shoulder and tugs it gently tiliting my head back before releasing it.

He walks around me and the electricity between us feels insane. I wish I had taken a good look at the man before me before he blindfolded me. I itch to see what he looks like in the jeans. He chuckles lightly, as if reading my mind.

"You look impatient baby. Are you impatient?"

I nod, "Yes."

He chuckles again and I feel a feather brush against my stomach, I squeak from the contact.

"Hmm tickelish?" he murmurs as he trails the tip along my skin. Up my arms, across my chest, down my stomach, along my hips, down my spine, over and over. Until finally he reaches my legs, I feel his hot breath on my thigh as he says, "Legs apart, right there, that's good."

He trails his fingers over the lace of my panties and says, "I like these a lot. They fit you perfectly, mmm."

I can't stop the small helpless cry that escapes my lips as the feather trails over the lace. He chuckles softly and I hear him stand up, walking around me he undoes my bra. He pulls it off and I hear it land lightly on the steps. He then walks back around to stand in front of me.

"Open your hands palm up baby."

He places something cold in my hand, "What is this?"

"Nipple clamps," he says quietly, "I have the ones that are easiest to start with. It's called a tweezer clamp and the tip has rubber on it, I can decrease or increase the tension once they're on."

I gulp, "Okay."

He picks it back up and places a kiss on my nose, "You're being very good about this." I shrug slightly and he says, "Em what is it?"

"I've had them on before," I say quietly.

"Oh."

He sounds surprised by this, "Are these okay?"

"Yes."

He wraps an arm around my waist and pulls me to his chest, my breasts brush against his chest, "You're so beautiful Em," he groans. He places a kiss on my forhead and says, "Hands behind your back so one hand rests on the others elbow."

As he trails kisses down my neck and to my breast my breath catches in my throat, an exquisite feeling stirs in my stomach as he sucks the tip of my breast into his mouth. He nibblies and sucks at the aching bud until I can barely stand it. Finally he let's it go, only to move to the other. 

Once he's done with that I feel him move away and he pinches the first nipple slightly before attaching the clamp slowly, I sigh from the pleasureable pain, earning a hearty chuckle from Christian.

Once they're both on he places a kiss on my lips,  "You trust me right?"

"You're asking me that after blindfolding me?"

He sighs and smacks my ass, "No back talking Emerson."

"Sorry."

He tugs at the chain connecting the nipple clamps and I let out a whine, "Sorry what?"

"Sorry sir," I correct myself.

He let's go and says, "Hands." I take them from behind my back and he takes hold of both of them, "Slowly." It's quiet except for our breathing as he leads me to the wall. I knew I'd end up tied to it, but I was hoping it wasn't so soon. "Step up," he instructs.

I do so and once I'm up he leads me to the wall and strokes my arm before lifting it up, "You're okay right?"

"You're really willing me to say no aren't you?"

He sighs tugs at the chain, "Behave and answer me."

"Yes, I'm fine with it sir."

He closes the cuff around my wrist, and it feels soft. I test it and realize it's rubbery and fuzzy all at the same time.

"I had it made," He says simply answering my unasked question, "I never liked the feel of restraints, and this is the first time I've used them on someone. If it hurts you I want you to tell me. They shouldn't though, they were made to not bruise."

"Okay."

He places a kiss on my lips before bending down to cuff my ankles. I bite my lip as he closes the second one and he says, "Your biting your lip, you're nervous." I let it go and he cups my chin, "What's wrong? Talk to me."

"The blindfold is what's bothering me. Not being able to see you."

I feel his hands slip behind me head, as he pulls it away I blind from the brightness. His eyes are scorching as he puts it in his back pocket of his jeans. The jeans. Holy shit. They hung off his hips perfectly, showing his adonis belt.

He bites his lip and smirks, "Enjoying your view?"

I give him a cheeky grin, "Maybe sir."

His eyes look extremly bright as he looks be over, "You look simply fine tied up to my wall like this Miss. Sinclair. I have the perfect view of your incredible body."

My mouth has gone dry as his eyes rake over my body. I vaguely realize I still have my panties on, and that he's going to have to take them off sooner or later. As if reading my mind his eyes focus on them, "Hmm those need to come off soon."

He smirks and pulls out a flogger from his back jean pocket, "Do you know what this is?"

I nod, "Yes, it's a flogger sir."

His eyes darker and his voice is almost hoarse as he says, "Yes it is. It's soft, and I promise it's not as bad as it looks."

I nod slightly and he trails the tips over my skin, as he leans in his lips brush against my jaw, his eyes are raw and pure emotion as he says, "Tell me your safe word kitten."

"Blue."

He nods and nuzzles my neck for a moment before placing a kiss under my ear, the same place he first kissed me in the hospital.

I relax from this and he seems to sense it, the soft leather grazes my skin as he trails it along my body, he seems almost worried. But as I moan from the sensation of the chain being pulled on the clamps he smacks the flogger down on my skin.

It stings but only for a moment, and when it touches down again on my thighs I let out a very audible moan. Christian's eyes darken, and he bites down on his lip as the tails lick at my skin once again.

He steps up closer and trails his hand up my side, cupping my breast and squeezing it before tightening the clamps slightly. He places a kiss on my lips and then slides his hand down the front of my body to the rim of my lace panties, he smiles slightly as if proud as he slides his fingers over the material.

"Oh kitten," he murmurs, "Emerson you're so ready."

I whine from the loss of contact as he draws his hand away, I was ready for him. I would have been fine if he took me to the bed then, but that was wishful thinking.

He unties the small bows on each side of my waist, pulling the panties from my body and sticking them in his pocket with a small smirk.

When the flogger hits my skin again I keep quiet, he got too much satisfaction from the sound and I wanted to feel. I needed to feel.

Each hit gets harder and harder. The stinging sensation continues as he hits me over and over again. Pain and pleasure withering throughout my body. As he hits my breasts I finally cry out. I was so close, and I knew he was going to deny me the one thing I wanted, needed at the moment.

He steps up and gently releases the clamps, my breasts ache as he rubs them. Finally using his tongue to coax them to relax. His mouth is a relief, his breath feels cold compared to the scoarching pleasureable pain in my nipples.

I whimper as he lets them slip from his mouth, his fingers trail down my stomach and to my cl!t. I moan from his touch as he lets his fingers dip into me, and pushes the palm of his hand on my cl!t. I move into him as much as I can but he only pulls away. Shaking his head at me, "No."

I pout and he smirks, trailing the flogger along the skin of my thighs once again, I was so close. All he would have to do is flick at the aching bud and I'd be c*mming for him in two seconds. His eyes showed me that he knew that, and that's what he was going on.

He works my body down with light touches, and as I finally relax he whips the flogger across my lower abdonomen. He works it down right between my legs, the leather strands licking at my skin once more. Biting it, caressing it. So many wonderfully different sensations coursing through my body.

As the strands flick at the folds of skin I cry out in pleasure, I was so close to the edge. I just needed a push, a light nudge and I'd be off, just for him. But once again he denies it. 

I don't complain, I take it. I figure, third times the charm right? He was hard, I could tell from the impressive bulge in his jeans. I withhold a moan as I look up his body. A knowing smirk at his lips. He let's the leather caress my skin once again and he murmurs ,"Beautiful," as he sucks at my swollen breasts. 

Soon enough he's working me up, mixing hard blows to my skin with gentle touches. I'm on fire for him, burning with need as I come close once again. I was wrong about the third  time, I could see it in his eyes, and it only got worse as I let a begging moan slip from my pouting lips, "Sir, please. Please."

He shakes his head, "Not yet princess."

I pout as he brings my body down, not even touching me with his own skin, as if knowing the mere contact would drive me over the edge. I whimper at the thought of a fourth denial. I felt ready to explode, yet I couldn't. I couldn't touch myself, and he wouldn't touch me. I was going crazy with need. Pure lust heating my body.

As the flogger dances over my thighs I hold in my moans, but as the soft leather brushes my lips I whimper loudly, "Please. Please, please, please, please, please."

"Not yet princess," he says gruffly.

I open my eyes to look at him, and notices his eyes are completely filled with lust. No sense of Christian was in them. This was wounded Christian. The Christian who need to inflict pain unto others as it had been shed unto him. 

The flogger comes down on my skin again and again as fear grows in my stomach. He lashes at my sensitive breasts and at my hips. It dances across my thighs and knees, and snaps at my calves. He lets his hands roam over my hip and to my behind which he squeezes roughly before letting the flogger come down between my trembling legs.

I dig my fingernails into my palms, lucky I could do such a thing. To release the energy building inside of me.

He gets the teasing look in his eyes again as I come close, trying to hide it by biting down on my lip. I keep my eyes on him, not wanting to look away. I was nervous all over again. Surely if he denied me again I'd shatter into a million pieces?

I whimper as he slows again, trailing the leather over my cl!t. I cry out, "No! Nononononononononono!"

"Shush!" he orders.

As it rolls over me, as it's denied I feel like using the safeword. I couldn't take anymore denial. My body couldn't handle it.

"Please," I beg, "Please."

He leans into kiss me roughly, biting down on my lip, wrapping his arm tightly around my waist, his fingers digging into my hip.

When he breaks the kiss his eyes meet mine for a second and manage to whisper, "Please Christian."

He seems startled by the use of his name and he drops the flogger to the floor. It hits the tile and he uses his foot to free my ankles, murmuring, "Legs around my waist," as he lifts his now free hand up, freeing my wrists in one motion.

I wrap my arms tightly around his neck and he nuzzles my neck for a moment, holding me to the wall with his body. But only for a moment do we rest there before he carries me to the bed. As he lays me back on the bed he disappears from my vision for just a moment before pulling me into his lap.

His lips travel along my neck and he murmurs, "I'm sorry," over and over again. His hands massaging my ankles and then my wrists. I whimper as the heat in my stomach grows. I squeeze my legs together, "Christian please," I moan.

He lays me on my back and crawls over me, grasping my hands above my head as he thrusts all the way into me in one quick motion. He starts slow and I whimper from the contact. So sensitive. He brushes his fingers along my waist as the other hand holds my own and rubs his thumb along my knuckles.

As the music picks up his thrusts continue to deepen. He was working my body to the tempo of the music. That's why he had wanted me to have the blindfold on. I faintly understood that now, but at the same time I was mad. I was filled with anger, and the only way to express that feeling was to meet my hips with his own for each thrust.

His lips brush against my ear, "Thirty seconds babe. Just hold on. I promise it's worth it. Just hold on with me. Don't c*m until I tell you too."

I arch my back in need, "Please," it's a broken sob.

He groans and his gaze meets my own, "Twenty seconds princess."

I whimper and dig my nails into his hand, his jaw clenches tight as he picks up his speed, driving into me with force. Such pleasurable force.

Finally he groans, "C*m for me, c*m with me Emma."

I moan and he let's go of my hands, freeing them so I can wrap them around his body, hugging my body to his own as his hands slip under my back as he drives into me. My legs tighten around him as I cry out in a mix of pleasure and pain. It felt so sensitive I was sure it would never end.

As we slow relief covers my body and he places a gentle kiss on my lips, "Good girl Em."

I whimper into his neck, holding onto him tight. I felt as if I let go I'd fall apart. Ever so gently he slides out of me, turning us over and holding me to his chest as he sits up on the pillows. He pulls the sheet up around us and kisses the top of my head.

I sigh deeply and he caresses my cheek, "Em look at me please," he says, his voice hoarse.

I look up at him, my eyes wet, he gulps audibly, brushing the tears from my eyes, "You weren't going to stop. If I hadn't said your name you wouldn't have stopped."

He gulps again and looks at me ashamed, "I know. I'm sorry Em. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to go that far..."

He sighs and holds me to him tightly as I say, "I couldn't have handled that again Christian."

He sniffs and nuzzles my neck, "I know, I'm so sorry."

I bury my face in his chest and say, "I almost had to use the safeword. I could see it in your eyes that you weren't going to stop."

He pulls me up so I'm sitting up facing him, he cups my cheeks and shakes his head, "That was too much, and it's completely my fault. I'm sorry Emerson. I didn't mean for that to happen. I didn't want to push you that far."

I wrap my arms around his torso and lay my head on his shoulder, "I can't say it's okay, because it's not. You knew that was too much for the first time."

"I know," he murmurs, "I suppose that four times of denial is definitely a hard limit for you."

I nod slightly, "It is if you have the clamps and the flogger. I think if it had been one or the other I would have been better off." 

His eyes shine with pride and worry as he looks down at me, "Let's go back to my room. I don't want you sleeping in here."

I barely register the music that had been playing as he reaches for the remote and turns it off. The soft melody stopping completely. He kisses me gently and picks me up, carrying me out the door and down the hall to his room.

As soon as we're inside his bedroom he lays me on the bed and crawls in beside me, pulling me against his body and letting our legs tangle together. He pulls the blankets over us and I let him brush his lips along my jaw.

"Sleep Em. We'll talk tomorrow. You need to rest."

I sigh and lay my head on his chest, "Goodnight Christian."

"Goodnight my sweet brave girl," he murmurs.

The last thing my body and mind register is the way he laces his fingers through mine, and tightens his hold on my waist, as if his life depended on it. And in that moment, I think it did.

Vote. Comment. Fan. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 43 28
Another story using the fantastic characters of E L James. Fifty Shades Of Grey. I decided to create a Christmas story this time. Anastasia Rose Stee...
11.5K 227 5
Did you ever wonder how Christian spent those five tortuous days without Ana? Did she miss him? Follow Christian as he tries so hard to overcome his...
22.9K 719 41
Christian is hit by lightning when a beautiful and brilliant woman comes to work in his company as his new CFO. She has to find her way in asserting...
3.4K 102 24
E L James gets credit for the characters names, but the idea is partly due to my weird imagination. Christian Grey is of course a billionaire, singl...