BigHit Girls

By mrsgdolan

Being a kpop idol, your image is everything. You are in the eyes of the public and every single move of yours... More

HELLO
Chapter 1 - Hello
Chapter 2 - Girl Group
Chapter 3 - Debut
Chapter 4 - Debut Stage
Chapter 5 - First Win
Chapter 6 - First Win ll
Chapter 7 - Surprise
Chapter 9 - Activities
Chapter 10 - Preparations
Origami Members Social Media
Chapter 11 - FANMEETING P.1
Chapter 12 - FANMEETING P.2
Chapter 13 - FANMEETING P.3
Chapter 14 - Break Day
Chapter 15 - Break Day P.2
Chapter 16 - China
Chapter 17 - Comeback
Chapter 18 - Yoa
Chapter 19 - Jane
Chapter 20 - Nora
Chapter 21 - Tiara
Chapter 22 - Jessie
Chapter 23 - Posie
Chapter 24 - Lynn Ah
Chapter 25 - Meeting
Chapter 26 - Cleaning
Chapter 27 - 1 Week Later
Chapter 28 - Complicated
Chapter 29 - SURPRISE!
Chapter 30 - Huh?
Chapter 31 - Heartbreak
Chapter 32 - Accident?
Chapter 33 - Plans
Chapter 34 - Shanghai I
Chapter 35 - Shanghai II
Chapter 36 - Shanghai III
Chapter 37 - Shanghai Concert
Chapter 38 - Beijing Concert
Chapter 39 - Bangkok Concert
Chapter 40 - Bangkok Day Off
Chapter 41 - Jakarta I
Chapter 42 - Jakarta II
Chapter 43 - SEOUL CONCERT
Chapter 44 - Surprise!
Chapter 45 - Home
Chapter 46 - News
Chapter 47 - MMA's I
Chapter 48 - MMA's II
Chapter 49 - MMA's III
Chapter 50 - Yes! Yes! Yes!
Chapter 51 - Dating!
Chapter 52 - Drama
Chapter 53 - Oh No!
Chapter 54 - Who?
Chapter 55 - Photoshoot!
Chapter 56 - Breakup
Chapter 57 - Breakup
Chapter 58 - Heartbreak
Chapter 59 - Friends
Chapter 60 - New Beginnings
Chapter 61 - New Beginnings II
Chapter 62 - Tough times
Chapter 63 - COMEBACK
Chapter 64 - First Show
Chapter 65 - Secret
Chapter 66 - Relaxing
Chapter 67 - 5 years later
Chapter 68 - Final

Chapter 8 - Hate

4.6K 80 14
By mrsgdolan

Origami Official Instagram Post:

"Is this a dream, Origummies? Thank you for the support and our fifth win. We love youuuuu❤️❤️"

Kim Lynn Ah's POV

Due to our seniors being on a break, to rest and take care of themselves, everyone's attention was on us to take the lead and appear in as many shows as possible to promote our debut song and let the world know about us.

So far we are being judged a lot about having debuted under BigHit Entertainment. We are not good enough or any bit talented to be around their oppas.

I try so hard to hide these comments so that the members don't read them and get discouraged but I can't do it all the time.

For example like right now. I am sitting in Jane's room and hugging her while she cries on my arms. Apparently she read some comments about her voice being annoying, and i think that's so rude because this girl is only 16. She's just a baby to me and I wouldn't want anyone to hurt her.

"My voice is annoying!" She cried out. "Baby no it's not. They're just jealous of you. Look at me," I said making her look at me, "They are jealous of you for being so talented, for being our maknae. They're jealous they didn't get to debut under BigHit and stalk their oppas. Don't listen to them okay? They're childish."

"My voice is not annoying, right?" She asked sadly while pouting. "No, my baby. Your voice is the most beautiful sound I have ever heard. You keep on singing, do what you love and don't listen to anyone else. Okay?" I said and she nodded before giving me a hug.

"I'm thankful to have you here. My parents were so worried I would be lonely but, you and the girls are my family. I love you so much." She said and I just tightened my hug around her. "You is the sweetest girl ever. How come you're so rude when we film Vlive's?" I asked and she laughed. "Das my image!" She said mockingly. I'm happy our little bean is happy again.

(Later)

"And so, yeah... She cried a lot about those comments." I told my manager who now is my best friend and whom i can tell everything.

He sighed, "I know it's hard, and the more famous you girls get the more hate you will get, you just got to learn not to let it affect you. And even if it does, talk to me, talk to the members, let it all out. Don't let it make you overthink your talent." He said and I nodded.

"You're right!" I said and leaned back on my chair. "So I have some news for you!" He suddenly said while smirking, "Oh my god! What?" I asked worriedly.

"There was someone who approached me to get your number!" He said still smirking. "WHAT? WHO?" I asked wide eyed. "An idol..." He said teasing me. Just tell me already.

"It was Jackson Wang. He said he really enjoyed talking to you and wanted to be your friend. As you know he's a social butterfly so he got your number." He said and I just looked at him when it hit me...

Jackson Wang has my number.

I HAVE JACKSON'S NUMBER?!

Wait....

if this information gets leaked out...

I'm screwed.

(End of chapter 8)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.6K 392 35
Five girls - one dream. Together they can make it happen, but life's ready with challenges to try to get them down. At least they have each other...
128K 5K 77
You are Y/n, a 19 years old boy who just debuted with your group under one of the biggest companies in K-pop. It's a long journey to the top. Along t...
193K 3.9K 63
🖇·˚ ༘ ┊͙[Follow Ahn Chaerin on her journey.in the kpop world. Where she'll find the new world and magic. ] ! ˊˎ ❝ Breaking Stereotypes and records...
2.3K 151 54
The school is the most popular ever. It's known to be perfect because the students are freakin rich and it's not easy to get in. But in reality, it'...