BigHit Girls

By mrsgdolan

Being a kpop idol, your image is everything. You are in the eyes of the public and every single move of yours... More

HELLO
Chapter 1 - Hello
Chapter 2 - Girl Group
Chapter 3 - Debut
Chapter 4 - Debut Stage
Chapter 5 - First Win
Chapter 7 - Surprise
Chapter 8 - Hate
Chapter 9 - Activities
Chapter 10 - Preparations
Origami Members Social Media
Chapter 11 - FANMEETING P.1
Chapter 12 - FANMEETING P.2
Chapter 13 - FANMEETING P.3
Chapter 14 - Break Day
Chapter 15 - Break Day P.2
Chapter 16 - China
Chapter 17 - Comeback
Chapter 18 - Yoa
Chapter 19 - Jane
Chapter 20 - Nora
Chapter 21 - Tiara
Chapter 22 - Jessie
Chapter 23 - Posie
Chapter 24 - Lynn Ah
Chapter 25 - Meeting
Chapter 26 - Cleaning
Chapter 27 - 1 Week Later
Chapter 28 - Complicated
Chapter 29 - SURPRISE!
Chapter 30 - Huh?
Chapter 31 - Heartbreak
Chapter 32 - Accident?
Chapter 33 - Plans
Chapter 34 - Shanghai I
Chapter 35 - Shanghai II
Chapter 36 - Shanghai III
Chapter 37 - Shanghai Concert
Chapter 38 - Beijing Concert
Chapter 39 - Bangkok Concert
Chapter 40 - Bangkok Day Off
Chapter 41 - Jakarta I
Chapter 42 - Jakarta II
Chapter 43 - SEOUL CONCERT
Chapter 44 - Surprise!
Chapter 45 - Home
Chapter 46 - News
Chapter 47 - MMA's I
Chapter 48 - MMA's II
Chapter 49 - MMA's III
Chapter 50 - Yes! Yes! Yes!
Chapter 51 - Dating!
Chapter 52 - Drama
Chapter 53 - Oh No!
Chapter 54 - Who?
Chapter 55 - Photoshoot!
Chapter 56 - Breakup
Chapter 57 - Breakup
Chapter 58 - Heartbreak
Chapter 59 - Friends
Chapter 60 - New Beginnings
Chapter 61 - New Beginnings II
Chapter 62 - Tough times
Chapter 63 - COMEBACK
Chapter 64 - First Show
Chapter 65 - Secret
Chapter 66 - Relaxing
Chapter 67 - 5 years later
Chapter 68 - Final

Chapter 6 - First Win ll

5K 81 10
By mrsgdolan

Special Post on Origami's ig account:

"We are beyond happy to have such great seniors who show us a lot of support. You guys are the best. Fighting!❤️"

Kim Lynn Ah's POV

"Origami, congratulations!" I heard the mc say and I noticed the idols make space for me and the girls to walk up to the front.

I grabbed the microphone, my hands were shaking like crazy, I didn't even know what to say, i was in tears.

With my hand shaking like crazy I moved the mic close to my lips... "I uh.... I honestly don't know what to say. This came as a great shock to us all. I didn't expect we'd win when we are going against such great artists. Thank you everyone who showed support and love and helped us with our first win. You guys are the best. Thank you so much Origummies, I LOVE YOU!"

Cheering errupted when I said I loved the fans. It felt so surreal, we did a group hug before we started singing at the end of the show. Everyone was saying congratulations as they were exiting the stage and letting us perform the song again. We did some choreography here and there but we were mostly waving at the fans and giving them high fives. This was such a crazy day.

Later on just as promised, me, the members, Chungha and Somi went to this barbeque place to celebrate our new friendship and our first win.

We got to know each other so much as we enjoyed our dinner together. "Going solo is great and all that but when you're in a group it's so much better. You have someone to share your happiness with and you're not alone." Somi said whiel Chungha nodded sadly. It seems like they miss IOI a lot.

"You know, now that we're friends you guys have us. If you feel like sharing your happiness or any thoughts really, just call anyone from us. We'll come and show support and love." I said smiling and the girls smiled back.

"How does it feel to have BTS as your seniors in the agency?" I heard Chungha ask. "Well... I don't know what to say. It's such a great feeling though we haven't officially met yet." I said and Somi was confused. "You didn't meet yet? The post they sent to show support to you guys, seemed like you were close?" she asked and I shook my head.

"They are showing us support as great seniors that they are. We haven't met yet, hopefully when they're done with their world tour. We'll just wait and see I guess." I said and she nodded. We celebrated the group's first win, the girls had apparently even prepared cake for us.

"There's always place for some dessert." Said Chungha placing the cake infront of us. After blowing the candles we started cutting the cake and even sharing with the bodyguards and managers that were present at the barbeque place.

"Thank you girls so much for tonight. You are great seniors." I said to both Chungha and Somi. Next time, I will make sure to be the one treating them to a meal.

After getting on the van we were exhausted. I just felt my knees shaking but this day is a day I and the girls with always remember. We had such an unforgettable day today. I'm happy...

We finally made it to our dorm and I couldn't wait till I finally make it to bed. I'm so tired.

I opened the door to our dorm and suddenly the lights turned on. "SURPRISE!"

(End of chapter 6)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.6K 4.1K 54
In people's view life as a globally famous korean idol like BTS and BLACKPINK are pure luck, only timely and successful. They think it's all about da...
90.7K 1.4K 28
A collection of girl group imagines. ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*・゚✧*:・゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:*・゚✧*:゚✧ Features all your favorite girl groups, and even your favorite soloists! P...
605K 17.7K 49
"Bangchan knows i exist?! What is life?" updated cover by: @cykrowe_ <3 started: 11/6/23 ended: 16/9/23 Rankings: #1- bangchan (19k) #1- idol (16k)...
798 5 6
A collection of stories for your entertainment. Updates are SLOW I write out of boredom and pure motivation to do so. Please be patient. *Stray Kid...