Intimacy

By adellights

Valerie Jenz, a shy college student has a best friend named Joel Pimentel. She falls in love with his best fr... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87 : Last Chapter : Part I
Part 88
Intimacy

Part 63

276 10 0
By adellights

Oh lord, it was our anniversary and I forgot about it. Everything went by so fast and I forgot about our anniversary.

How could I? If this was the other way around, if he was the one who forgot about it and I remembered it. I would have been so mad and I probably be so dramatic that I wanna break up with him or something.

He raised a brow at me and I fixed my hair again, "You forgot?" He asked and I slowly nodded.

He looked away and smiled, "I knew it." He said.

I looked at him with a please-forgive-me face and I hold his hand in mine, I know he probably felt disappointed because I forgot about this special day.

"I'm sorry babe, it's just I have so many things in my mind. I promise I won't forget about this day ever again." I said.

He looked sad but he tried to shake it off and I knew it, he half giggled. "What do you do when the one mean the most to you forgot about the anniversary?"

Thank God boys are not so dramatic when it comes to stuff like this in a relationship.

He easily forgive me and somehow that was relieving for me. I thought he was gonna leave me here alone and be mad at me.

I sighed, "I-."

He took a deep breath, "You're paying for dinner tonight." He said and I nodded instantly.

"Yeah! I'll pay for it." I said out of guilt.

He laughed and I just sat there looking at him with confusion. Why the hell was he laughing?

He pinched my cheek lightly, "I was just kidding." I awkwardly cleared my throat.

I swear my cheeks flushed just now when he did that.

"I feel guilty, there must be something I can do..." And before I could continue my sentence, he cut me off with "You can give me a massage tonight, of course at my hotel." He smirked.

I see where this is going, Chris being a horny jerk again. I mean I love it when he shows me his dirty side but sometimes it turn me into such a sinner.

"We're not going to have sex." I blurted out.

He laughed and looked at me with the are-you-kidding-me look, "Look who has a dirty mind. Damn Val, I'm only asking for a massage."

I cleared my throat and looked away, flustered mixed with embarrassed. Why did I say that?

"You look cute when you blush." He said.

"Thanks again for the dinner." I was running out of words. All I can think of is how embarrassed I was.

He smiled and hold my hand, "Massage later."

"Fine."

...

So it's finally semester break and here we are at the airport waiting for our flight.

And yes if you're wondering, Chris is with us. He bought the same flight that me and mom bought.

He sighed as he handed me a cup of starbuck's coffee, "I wish I get the seat next to you."

I pouted, "Still complaining about it? You're not gonna die if you don't sit with me. Besides, my mom is here." I said.

He nodded, my mom was busy reading a magazine with her glasses on.

Chris leaned in closer to me and whisper "She looks like an older version of you."

I smiled, I agree with that. I get that a lot too, my older sister is like a mixed of both my mom and dad but me, everyone told me that I look exactly like her.

"Well like mother like daughter." I said.

Chris smirked, "Lucky you, you already know what you're gonna look like when you're old."

I shrugged, I mean my mom's pretty and she looks clean, decent and very calm.

She's my role model except for not having a lot of time with her kids. When I become a mom someday, I wanna give my kids all the attention they need.

"Are you excited to be back home?" He asked.

I nodded, "Yeah a little bit."

"I'm happy you know."

I rest my head on his shoulder and asked "Why?"

"It's because you're finally healing slowly from all the pain." He said.

Am I really okay? Or am I really okay but not fine at all? Everything I've been through in the past are only memories that triggered me, that only give me pain and lessons.

But am I really healed or because I have no choice but to move on with life.

I took a deep breath and managed to say "Yeah."

....

A week has passed since I am back in New Jersey, I was busy with helping my mother's project and going out on a dinner date with Christopher every evening.

Sometimes Athena will drop at my mom's office to eat lunch with me.

She told me everything that's been happening when I was not here.

Also,my mother finally accepted and agreed with me and Chris's relationship but she told me before that she is not so sure and guarantee that my father will approved of Chris.

Do I have to worry about that now?

"So I'm going to graduate next year, are you excited for me?" He asked then he helped me to straighten my hair.

We are going to a party and that is why Chris is helping me to straighten my hair.

"Yes of course I am." I said.

He smiled, looking at his reflection in the mirror while he was straightening my hair.

"I'm planning to move to Australia." He said.

I raised a brow, "Right after you graduate?" I asked.

He mentioned about Australia to me before.

"Yeah, I finally got into an internship offer with one of the most popular fashion brand company." He said.

I nodded, "I'm happy for you and congrats. This company, what is the name?"

"JJS fashion brand, it's only a branch in Australia but I think it's a great opportunity for me to work with my fashion marketing." He said and he sounded so excited too.

I smiled a little, "When did you get in?"

"Two weeks after I sent my resume to them."

"That's great."

Okay Valerie just relax, we are still young and I have my goals and dreams to achieved in this life too.

"And we're done." He said after he finished with straightening my one last strand of dark hair.

I turned the straightener off and fixed his shirt a little.

"Ready to go?" He asked and I nodded.

It's a small college party where Erick, Zabdiel and Richard will be there. I assumed they are probably drunk by the time we get there.

Once we arrived at the party, bunch of wasted college students dancing and groping each other.

The smell of weed and alcohol lingering in the air and to be honest I'm not much of a party person but I am here because of Chris.

Chris bring me to the couch where Erick, Zabdiel and Richard is sitting with random college girls with them.

I bet they don't even know each other's name.

"Yo dude." Erick fist bumped with Chris and the other two just raised their heads at him.

"Hey Valerie long time no see." Zabdiel said and I smiled at him then back to looking at Chris and move closer to him.

There were girls staring and checking him out again.

"She was busy in Malaysia and currently she's been helping her mom's project." Chris said proudly.

Zabdiel look amazed then Erick gave me a thumbs up. Richard excused himself from the group along with the girl he was with when we got here.

"Do you know that Chris is moving to Australia after he graduate?" Zabdiel raised a brow at me. He looked drunk and I wish I have a mirror with me right now so that I can show him how red his face is.

Chris touched his bangs and grab a can of beer that is on the table.

"Want one?" He asked and I shook my head.

"We can share?" He said.

I nodded, "Okay."

I took a sip and he drank half of the beer in one gulp.

"Christopher Velez is that you?" I heard a girl's voice said and I instantly look at the girl who is standing in front of us.

She's wearing a red tight dress that shows her curves and with long obviously dyed red hair.

"Melissa?" Chris said.

Who is she?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 4.4K 56
[Highest Ranking #1 ' May 22, 2018' Joel Pimentel] [Highest Ranking #6 ' July 15, 2018 CNCO] _________________________________ Started: December 28th...
1.8K 213 48
She was Jennifer He was James In the teenage world full of crushes, drama, fun, and tears, Jen and James thought they've seen it all. Since birth the...
16.6K 318 23
in which valerie long receives a text from brighton high school's 'golden boy', asking for a favor. but this favor could cause everyone to know her...
2.6K 63 26
Jenny Colls moves out to start her new chapter of college life. Jenny's curiosity about a hot professor leaves her wanting more. But have they met be...