How Creepy can Pasta be?| BEN...

De AzureSyrup

Moving to a small town with a school of psycho killers. A certain killer or two takes a liking to the (H/C) g... Mais

Introduction
Chapter 1: New Home
Chapter 2:The Weekends
Chapter 3:School
Chapter 4: Satan
Chapter 5: Meeting Elf Boi
Chapter 6: Elf Kid
Chapter 7: Day 2 of school (hey that rhymes!)
Chapter 8: Internet Gossip
Chapter 9: Tutoring
100 Reads Special Chapter!
Chapter 10: Beaten up
Chapter 11: Satan's come back
Chapter 12: Punch Me
Chapter 13: Nightmares
Chapter 14: Netflix and Chill
Chapter 15: Mall Day
Chapter 16: Toby
Chapter 17: Trouble and Betrayal
Chapter 18: Camp
Chapter 19: Hiking
Special 300 Reads Chapter!
Chapter 20: Studying
Chapter 21: Obstacle Courses
Chapter 22: Le Colourful Maze
Chapter 23: (Y/N)-napped
Chapter 24: Benny Boi Coming To the Rescue?
Chapter 25: Saved [1]
Chapter 26: Saved [2]
Chapter 27: A Death
Chapter 28: A Message Written in Cold Blood
Chapter 29: A Ghostie Friend
Chapter 30: Fluff-y Sinners
Chapter 31: Lost Souls and Fallen Angels
1K Reads Special!
Q & A
Chapter 32: A Fallen Devil?
Q & A: Answering Your Questions
Chapter 33: BANG!
Chapter 34: Zalgo Crashs Le Party
Chapter 35: Devil Time~
Chapter 36: Welcome to the game!
Chapter 37: A Conclusion to a Confession?
Chapter 38: Mission of Confession!
Chapter 39: Tomorrow...!
Behind the Scenes

Chapter 40: Final

899 16 97
De AzureSyrup

(Sworry for le awfully Long chappie, it's quite boring at the front, Hope y'all don't mind ;])
(Y/N)'s POV
Like any other gruelling school day, I trudged my heavy bag to my locker. The halls were crowded with multiple people as usual, nothing out of the ordinary. However, Ben was no where to be seen. We didn't have the same classes today, so I thought that I would just call him later for tuition.

I opened my sticker-field locker and entered the pin, immediately, I saw a note that had my name on it.

The handwriting was familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it, deciding the handwriting style, I must have seen this before.

Either way, I opened the letter with caution, I didn't want to damage the fancy paper.

Once I opened it, it wrote,

(Y/N),
Meet me at the carpark after school.
You better fucking be there.

I deadpanned, one look at the letter and I didn't even need to guess the person, as the letter was indeed from Benjamin. I was suspicious of why he wanted to meet me after school, but my train of suspension was cut off by the school bell. And being the goody two shoes I was, I rushed to class in a heartbeat.
~
It was currently lunch period now, I was eating with the usual squad (Satan worshippers Toby and others) as if nothing had happened and Satan didn't almost kill us.

"Hey, y'all free after school today?" Satan asked, while munching away on her mash potatoes.

A series of yeses and noes took place as the only one who didn't answer was me.

Thus, this leading to Satan looking at me. "Uh, I have to go somewhere after school." I answered awkwardly.

Narrowing her unique eyes at me, she said suspiciousness lacing her voice, "this doesn't have to do anything with Ben...does it?" According to the call she got at 2 am in the morning, Satan was getting quite fond of (Y/N) over the time since they first met.

Ben was not the type to be expectedly nice to "nerds". However, (Y/N) seemed like the only exception. She was still protective of the innocent bundle called (Y/N).

"U-Uh, I'm just gonna leave now." I awkwardly shuffled away and Satan sighed. "Their puppy love is gonna kill them someday." She said, as if from experience.
~
"That was so awkward." I complained to myself as I walked to my next class, although I was quite early, I didn't mind, being the good student and all, I could just finish this week's homework.

The sound of the door sliding open was heard as I reached the classroom, opening the door, I expected to see no one or at least one of my classmates.

But no, instead I saw a mop of blonde hair staring out the window. "Ben?" I called out, recognising the green hat and jacket.

He turned his gaze to me before grinning like a dork, I meant that he was adorable. "Hey (Y/N)" he greeted in a soft tone. As if a baby that was sleeping was nearby and he didn't want to wake it.

"Hi?" I greeted back, it sounded more like a question than a greeting though, perhaps it's because Ben was being unusually gentle and nice to me.

"Sorry, I know this isn't my class but I just wanted to check that you were going to meet me at the carpark later." He explained, how sweet.

I nodded my head, "Yea, I'll meet you, why though?" I asked, my curious level peaking to full soon.

He merely chuckle and put his index finger on his lip, "secret~" he sang, "if you wanna find out, be at the carpark." And with that, he took out his phone, and in a blink of an eye or less, he was gone.

I blinked a few times before questioning that, "What the fuck?" I mumbled to myself before other students came in and class started.

Tem skip; after school**
The moment I waited for finally came, school was over as I walked out of my last class towards my locker to put my stuff back.

Heading towards my locker, I wondered whether or not to meet the weird Ben today. Then I thought, ah fuck, let's just wing it.

And with that, I headed to the parking lot.
~
It was deserted to say the least, not a single soul was in sight. Ben wasn't even there an I had been waiting for about ten minutes already, he's not gonna come, and that stupid jerk invited me.

Scowling, I turned around, about to leave when someone's hands gripped my shoulders, firmly. I was startled as jumped a few meters up before looking at who at scared me.

And of course, it was Ben.

"Hey, sorry I'm late, I forgot something." Ben said, rubbing his neck nervously.

Why would he be nervous though?

"Okayyyy." I stretched, "so, what Didja wanna show me?"

"Oh right!" He said, before digging through his pocket, as if finding something, maybe cause he was. He took out an old looking phone, and dropped it on the floor.

I couldn't react in time to catch it as I saw the screen of the rusted phone crack a little and the cover was chipped off, overall, it was still useable.

"Ben! Did you drop that on purpose?!" I scolded him while he carelessly shrugged.

Suddenly, the phone exploded into a black hole, enough to fit a oversized puppy. I was surprised.

"What's that?" I questioned, suspicion lacing my sentence. "A hole, get in." He chimed as he pushed me in, almost immediately, I fell and was transported to somewhere.

Not Long after I was transported, Ben appeared behind me. "What the fuck just happened!?" I exclaimed, shocked.

Ben shrugged once more, however, beads of sweat of evident on his cheeks while his face expression was trying so hard to be monotone.

"S-Shall we?" He stuttered a little bit, but I brushed it off. He held his arm out for me to grab, although a little suspicious with his touchy acts, I grabbed onto his reaches out arm nevertheless.

Ben through the forest, forgot to mention that he also blindfolded me for some reason, and I trusted him enough to not bring me into the middle forest and drown me in a lake or somethin'.

Soon we reached a playground like area, how did I know when I was blindfolded? Simple really, my feet stank into the familiar rough, non-child safe, gravel of my favourite places, a playground.

My blindfold was taken off as there were no longer any sunlight left in the night sky, the only lift shining onto us was the glow of the moon and its light.

Ben stood in the moon light, he led me to a pair of rusted yet useable swings as I sat down, amazed.

"It's so pretty here." I took note of my surroundings as the creepy forest somehow completed the look of beauty.

Soon, silence took over the room. It wasn't uncomfortable Nor was it comfortable, just...normal.

Then, I saw a white streak go down the sky as the amazing lights came showering down onto the Milky Way. (What's Milky Way? I just thought it sounded cool :/)

They were meteors, and of course, stats littered the sky as falling shooting stats were raining onto the land we know as earth. It was breathtaking, beautiful, even words couldn't describe it.

Space was my actual small motto, much like ourselves, our possibles were endless, anything could happen, anywhere, anytime, we weren't even at our limit yet, you just set that limit and keep telling yourself that you can't surpass that limit,

but you can.

(that was deep.)

As the stars kept showering the starry night sky, I heard a faint russle over where Ben was, when I looked over, he was standing up and holding a necklace in a box. (Don't worry, they are not getting married...yet)

From the corner of my eye, I could see the swing set and playground itself light up, as Ben pressed the middle of the heart shaped necklace.

(OKAY! I HAVE NO CLUE HOW TO MAKE CONFESSION SCENES SO, SCREW IT IM WINGING THIS SHIT.)

"(Y/N)..." he said as a smile crept up his face, "may you have control of lights here."

Instead of me with teary anime eyes and going straight to kiss him. I looked at him weirdly and said, "seriously, are you having a fever or something?" I walked forward and touched his forehead, however, his hand grabbed onto mine mid way as he sighed.

"I knew this was way over the top." He mumbled, not intending for me to hear it. "Benny?" I said, he looked at me before looking at my hand entangled with his.

Blushing a bit, he was about to let go when a thought crossed his mind, "why should i let go?"

Instead, he put both our hands down and we were holding each other's hands. He took a deep breathe and was about to smile when said unintentionally out loud,

"Ah fuck it. I'm going my way."

A frown sat on his face, he let go of my hand while I was just in the state of confusion.

"Be my Girlfriend." Those three simple words struck my mind.

Strike one.

Strike two.

Strike three-

"Wait What?" I blinked, not sure if I heard him right.

"Be. My. Girlfriend." He repeated, slower this time.

I blinked again, " What did you just say?"

"Ugh, are you fucking deaf?" He said, his temper and impatience rolling in towards him now.

I furrowed my eyebrows putting my hands on my hips, "no, I'm not freaking deaf, I just can't believe what you said!" I took a step closer out of anger.

The space between Ben and I were only about one feet now.

"You are mean, ignorant, selfish," I took a step closer to Ben each time, "maybe some times Prince Charming but you can't just go on and off-" I didn't finish my ranting when my face was almost touching Ben's and I didn't notice, so when I did, I stopped for awhile, in slight shock, I was about to back away when,

He whispered, "I'm sorry."

I was quite taken aback, Ben's tone was so sincere that I couldn't even say it was fake.

" I really, really like you." He confessed, "I've been going crazy the past few days thinking how to confess, then I remembered you said this was your ideal type of confession."

I was at a loss to do, I mean, sure I liked him too. I think.

My feelings were all jumbled up as I opened my mouth to speak but no words came out.

In that moment, Ben looked the other way and nervously smiled, "I take it that you don't like me that way-" I cut him off as revenge and stood on my tippy toes as my lips touched his.

We kissed.

He was surprised but eventually relaxed. I wasn't the best kisser, although it wasn't my first time, I only ever had one boyfriend before, which was now an ex.

Our lips broke apart as our faces flushed red, "oh satan, why is this so awkward." I mumbled.

"I like you too, but don't be a dick anymore okay?" I said. He chuckled huskily, "I'll try too." A red hue set on his pale checks as much as they set on mine as I strolled over to the beautifully lit up swing set.

(The necklace was abandoned .-.)

I sat down and did as any kid would do, swing. I gazed upon the starry night sky happily, I just nabbed myself a boyfriend, a beautiful view, in my favourite place.

This couldn't be more perfect.

Ben day down in the swing next to me as he copied my action.

"I luv you (Y/N)" (thats cringy)

"I know. I'm not gonna say it back though."

"Why not?"

"Cause it sounds weird,"

"True, I'm meant to be a Creepypasta character so..."

"Creepy what?"

"Creepypasta."

"What's that."

"Pasta that's creepy." He meant that jokingly however, (Y/N) took it seriously.

"How creepy can pasta be?"

"Oh you'll see."

the-end

———————————————————————
HAHA, I FINISHED A BOOK! Okay, so I just wanted to say, thanks y'all for reading this book, commenting and voting if ya have. I'm really happy that you read until the end and I hope you enjoyed. If ya did, I might do a squeal! (probably not, it depends really.) So for the last time,
I bid you adieu~
————————————————————————
CREDITS:
Editors: @Azuresyrup Aurorafur_Daemon
Awesome people: Sliver_Cherry
urfrienlykiller Kathryn5454 Creepypasta_freak26 pumkinlemon hiyaitssans sandyaung8 and all the other fans out there!
Main account:
MapleSyrup02

Sequel?
->Yes
->No

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

3.4K 163 29
this is a romantic/horror story a bout a tragic love and a new being . this story also include Jeff , Ben,sally,slender man ,Toby And of course Eyel...
936 21 6
My name is Victoria Rogers A.K.A Ticci Tori. I am the daughter of Ticci Toby Rogers. It's my first year at CPH or CreepyPasta High and I am having do...
1.4M 16.2K 38
THIS BOOK IS UNDER MAJOR CONSTRUCTION, CHARACTERS ARE BEING REMOVED WHILE OTHERS ARE BEING ADDED IN. MASSIVE CHANGES ARE IN STORE FOR EACH CP SO ALL...
2.4K 118 79
From popular ones like Jeff the Killer or BEN Drowned to not so popular ones like Where the Bad Kids Go or Gateway of the Mind, this book is for you...