The Deal || C.B (first book)

由 dxlandaily

It all started with a deal 更多

The Deal
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FOURTY
FOURTY-ONE
FOURTY-THREE
FOURTY-FOUR
FOURTY-FIVE
FOURTY-SIX
FOURTY-SEVEN
FOURTY-EIGHT
FOURTY-NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY-ONE
FIFTY-TWO
FIFTY-THREE
FIFTY-FOUR
FIFTY-FIVE
FIFTY-SIX
FIFTY-SEVEN
FIFTY-EIGHT
FIFTY-NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY-ONE
SIXTY-TWO
SIXTY-THREE
SIXTY-FOUR
SIXTY-FIVE
Update
SIXTY-SIX
SIXTY-SEVEN
SIXTY-EIGHT
Update
Update

FOURTY-TWO

7K 134 127
由 dxlandaily

Me and Jake walk Colby out, with him around our arms.

"Get your bloody mouth off of my shirt." I say, and push his face away with my shoulder.

"I don't wanna leave yet." He says, drunkily.

"It was nice seeing you guys." Grayson calls.

"You too." I say, with no enthusiasm at all.

Ethan follows us out, and I can tell he can hardly keep his balance.

I push Colby so he sits in the back.

"Your coming to my next party." Ethan says, pointing at Colby.

Jake gets in the drivers seat, and I close Colbys door. I look at Ethan, and I can't help but notice his black eye already forming.

"Can I come with?" He asks, and I look at him confused.

"Umm no."

"Why not?" He asks.

"I don't think you want to-"

"Yeah I do. Colby was going to stay over but now that he isn't, I'm going with him."

"You want to stay overnight at a hospital?" I ask, and now he's the one looking at me confused.

"Why would I?" He asks, and I lift up my shirt a little to reveal my stab wound.

"Oh shit."

"Yeah. So you still wanna come?" I ask, expecting him to say no.

He doesn't say anything. He just quickly opens up the back door, and crawls in. I can hear him and Colby laughing, and I roll my eyes, and get in the passengers seat.

"Buckle up kids." I say to Ethan, and Colby.

"Pfft. Yolo." Ethan says, and I roll my eyes.
(Authors note: Sorry I had to- if you know what I'm talking about your a real one.)

I hardly know him, but I do know that he and Colby act like children when their drunk.

I hear them whispering from the back. I try to listen but I can't hear a thing.

"Shhhh. Kaylees not supposed to know what I did. What if I go to jail?" Colby whispers pretty loudly. I'm confused but then I remember.

Him and Kacey did something they could go to jail for. I turn to face him, and he shuts up.

"What? Ethan knows?" I ask Colby, and Ethan laughs.

"Your busted." Ethan says.

"Tell me." I say, hoping that he's drunk enough to do so.

"I can't tell you. I only trust the people that love me." He slurs.

"Wha- I love you, just not the way you want me to." I say, and he doesn't say anything.

"Come on Colby. You act like imma snitch on you. How bad could it be?" I ask, completely forgetting that Jakes in the car.

"What?" Jake asks confused.

"Shouldn't I be driving? You had a few drinks." I change the subject.

"Colby. You have some explaining to do."

"I'm not even supposed to be with you right now Kaylee. I left to get away from you. Not so you can stalk me around." He says.

"I didn't even want to see you. Jake made me find you." I say.

Ethan whispers something in Colbys ear, and they start laughing hysterically.

What the fuck was in those drinks?

——

We walk into the hospital with Ethan around my arms, and Colby around Jakes.

"I don't need help." Ethan shakes his head.
"But you need help." He adds.
(Authors note: if you know that quote from Ethan's wisdom teeth video then I'll love you forever sksksk.)

The people at the front desk are giving us weird looks, but they end up ignoring us. We walk up to my room, and Ethan lays on the bed.

"I have to sleep there." I say annoyed.

"I know." He scoots over, and pats the spot next to him.

"Stop Ethan." I say, and he rolls his eyes.

"Finnne." He tries to get off the bed, and ends up falling off. I cover my mouth to try and hold in my laugh but we all can't help it.

"Very funny." Ethan says, and stands up. We continue to laugh.

"Dumbass." I laugh.

"It's not funny anymore!" He cries.
(Another wisdom teeth quote.)

"I didn't ask you guys to come here, so your sleeping on the floor." I say to Ethan and Colby. They groan.

"I can sleep on the bed, while Colby sleeps on the couch." Jake suggests.

"What about me!?" Ethan asks, and I shrug.

"Again, I didn't want you to come." I say, and Colby laughs.

"Besides. None of us even know you. Well...Colby used to." Jake says, and I laugh.

"Ive known him way longer than I've known you guys." Colby says, and Jake raises his eyebrow at him.

"Just go to sleep." I say, and lay down. Colby lays on the couch, while Jake sits on the opposite side of the bed. Ethan lays on the ground next to me, and stares at the ceiling.

"I'm cold." He says.

"Shhh!" We all say in unison.

We lay in silence. I'm starting to fall asleep again, until Ethan starts talking again.

"I'm bored."

"Ethan shush." I say, and close my eyes.

It's been about eight minutes, and I could hear Jakes snoring. His snoring is the fucking loudest, and he never takes long to fall asleep. Unlike me.

"Yo, Colby." Ethan whispers pretty loudly.

"What?" Colby whispers back.

I try to ignore it, and keep my eyes closed, but the light turns on. I open my eyes, to see them looking around the room.

"What are you doing!?" I ask.

"Trying to find the remote." Ethan asks, and I groan, and roll my eyes.

"Lay down, and shut the hell up." I say, and close my eyes. They surprisingly shut up, and I lay back down. I start dosing off, when I hear the tv turn on. It sounds like the volume is all the way up.

"That's it!" I stand up, and grab the remote out of Colbys hands.

"I'm about to make you walk home!" I say angrily. Ethan looks at me shocked, but Colby doesn't seem surprised.

I accidentally drop the remote, and I bend over to pick it up. I suddenly feel a sharp pain in my stomach, and I groan in pain. I put my hand over my stomach, and they both look at me worried.

"Are you okay?" Colby stands up, and I shake my head.

"I'm fine." I say, and sit on the couch.

"It just happens sometimes." I add, and for some reason the pain won't go away.

"Do you need a doctor?" Ethan asks, and I shake my head again.

"No. You guys are too drunk to go get one anyway." I say.

"No! It's kinda gone away." Colby says.

"Yeah definitely. You guys are still acting like children." I say, and the sharp pain comes back again.

"Fuck." I say just over a whisper, and I put my hand over my stomach again.

"Are you sure you don't need a doctor?" Ethan asks, and I nod.

"I'm sure. This happens a lot, just not usually this long or bad."

"Can you guys shut the fuck up?" Jake says, and I look over at him.

"Can you?" Colby asks, and Jake sits up.

"Your the one keeping me up!" Jake yells back.

"Guys, Stop." I groan, and Jakes looks at me. He notices my hand over my stomach, and his face goes from mad, to concerned.

"Are you okay?" He scoots closer to me.

"Yes." I say, getting a little annoyed.

"Do you need a doctor?"

"No!" I hate doctors.

Jake presses the button, that I guess tells the doctors to come to my room. I glare at him, and smack his arm.

"What if it's urgent?!" He yells.

"Its isn't!" I continue to glare at him.

"What if it is?"

"I got stabbed. Of course I'm going to feel pain at some points." I say annoyed.

The door opens, and two nurses rush in.

"What do you need?" One of them asks.

"Noth-"

"Her stomach hurts." Ethan cuts me off. He looks at the nurse tiredly, and he winks. I roll my eyes, and lay back on the bed.

"Just some sharp pains in my stomach. I don't think anything's wrong."

"We should check it out." The nurse says, and I give the guys looks, and walk out with the nurses.

JAKES POV-

The nurses take Kaylee out of the room, and I guess they have to check up on her, and give her x-rays and all that shit. I kinda feel bad but she'll thank me later if i was right like always.

"What are they gunna do?" Colby asks.

"Go to sleep." I say, and he gives me a mimicking look.

"Was it just me or was that nurse hot as hell." Ethan asks. I roll my eyes.

"Yeahhhh!" Colby says, and they high five.

"God please have them pass out again." I say, folding my hands, and looking up.

"HEYY! I heard that!" Ethan yells.
(Another wisdom teeth quote omg.)

"What happened to Kaylee anyway?" Ethan asks.

"She got into a fight, and got stabbed." I say.

"Oh so she bad bad." Ethan says.

"I guess." I answer.

"Fuck yeah she is." Colby says nodding. They high five again, and I give a confused look.

——

We've been waiting for thirty minutes, and they still haven't shut up. They won't go to sleep, and cause of them I can't either.

A nurse walks in, and I turn expecting to see Kaylee. She's not there.

"Where's Kaylee?" Ethan asks.

"She's going to need emergency surgery."

——
Authors note:  a cliffhanger? Are y'all shocked or what?

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

8.7K 155 22
Work in progress (Pls don't hate this it's old and I definitely don't feel like remaking it all... ᰔᩚ)
138K 2.1K 15
[Completed] What are we even fighting for? You have been friends with Harrison Osterfield and Tom Holland since you were kids. You never got along th...
62.5K 3.4K 9
Part of untitled series Oct 31 2018
184K 2.3K 28
You just got accepted into UCLA and posted about it on your instagram. You then meet this guy (Bryce Hall) and he says that him and his friends (Sway...