The Red Guardian (RWBY x Read...

By TSniper322

Y/N is out on Earth's Moon just doing a Patrol there. Things are going good and all until suddenly as you ret... More

Guardian Profile
What an eventful night.
The Interrogation
Ozpin's Speech/The Initiation
The start of something new?
Why I hate Cardin/Ghost's special secret.
New secrets/Torchwick...Again.
Volume 2
A Fun Day.
A New Job
The Dance
Mountain Glenn/More Friends?
Volume 3
The Start of It All.
The Fall
Teaching the Newbies
Shield Bros.
Mini Cross-Over: New Weapons?!
Unnecessary Placeholder: Volume 4
The Beginning of a Revolution
Shooting the Messengers
Down with the Queen
Between Volumes: A Night with My Loves
Volume 5: The Beginning of the End...
After Red War: Fixing a Time Anomaly
Volume 6: Losing my Best Friend

PvP

1.1K 12 19
By TSniper322

It was finally time... the Vytal Festival Tournament is here. I was spectating a battle between Team RWBY and Team ABRN, who were from Haven... or at least that's what Ghost told me. Since I was an extra member in Team RWBY (since all the other teams had 4 members), the rulemakers for the tournament have permitted me to enter as a contender for the Solo duels. Eh... better than nothing.

Team RWBY was at an amazing lead, but that chick on that hoverboard is going to be a little iss- oh... nevermind... She just got destroyed and thrown out of the arena by Blake. Nice hit, girl. 4-3 Team RWBY leading out. Yang was duking it out with someone else that punched a lot while Weiss was just balling up the other two in a fist of ice. Nice. Hehe. That girl, Arslan, rolls her eyes at what happened to the other two because apparently I can see that. She swings over to the two who were busy just rolling to the end of the arena. She got into a fighting stance and punched the ice ball. Damn, shattered that thing to pieces. A combo was starting to unfold where Team RWBY was and it worked flawlessly. Yang punched them all with the same explosion punch, and knocked them out with their aura level depleted to 10. GG, Team RWBY wins.

We get out of the arena for the day because... well... Team RWBY had to semi-recuperate after that battle.

Ruby: WE DID IIIIIIs everyone else starving?

Me: That was nice and cute. haha

Ruby blushes at this statement.

Blake: I may have worked up an appetite.

Blake stomach rumbles like she hasn't eaten in days.

Weiss: Gee... if only there was somewhere on campus where we can get food... oh wait.

I look around and I see countless food shops...

Ruby: It's ok Weiss... I forget about the fairgrounds too.

Me: I think that she was being sarcastic, Ruby. 

Ruby: Well if you were hungry, why didn't you say so?!

Yang: Come on! I know the perfect food place!

We start walking off when Weiss gets a call which she ignores. Good answer if it's an unknown number. God, I hate those spam callers.

???: Gonna be hard to eat without this.

I turn around to see Emerald holding a red wallet. I think that's Ruby's. I grab it while I give her a cold stare.

Me: Emerald. How nice to see you again. How's life?

Emerald: Nothing much has happened recently. I just came down after I watched Team RWBY's fight earlier. That was totally AWESOME!!!

Ruby blushed again from the compliment. HEY! I'M THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN FLATTER HER!!!

Blake: I heard that your team progressed to the next round too.

Me: That's fantastic. Great job.

Weiss: Y'know, I feel like we never see your teammates anywhere.

Me (thoughts): Gee, I wonder why.

Yang: How did they do in the fight?

Something tells me something bad went down.

Emerald: It went well.

Ruby: That's great!

Me (thoughts): Oh if only they knew of the problems with her team. If only!

Me: Why don't we get some victory food together?

Emerald: Oh... gosh, that sounds great... but... my teammates are kind of... introverted.

She cocks her head at Mercury who was smelling the inside of a boot. Whaaat?

Emerald (in a whisper): Really socially awkward.

HAAAA! Oh man! I love the burns. It's like sibling rivalry! Wait... are they siblings?

Me: ohhhh... yeah. I can see that in him.

Emerald: So yeah. Looks like Merc and I will be moving onto the Doubles round. What about you guys?

Me: Since I'm an extra member, they decided to put me into the solos round by myself. I'll be ready to destroy either one of you two that come face off against me.

I wink at her.

Ruby: But for the rest of us, as team leader, I thought long and hard about this decision.

Weiss/Me: Not even close, we put it to a vote

Ruby: UHH yes but I decided that we should put it to a vote.

Blake: We voted for Weiss and Yang.

Weiss bows down.

Weiss: I will happily represent Team RWBY.

Me: That is... until the Solos round, and that is where I will destroy you all. Sorry girls.

Weiss: You wish.

I don't know why I'm still acting confident. OH WAIT! It's because no one here has seen anyone of my skill before. 

Yang: Yeah! We're going to kick some butt! Especially yours, Y/N. Why are you even so confident?

Me: I'm a secret weapon. Besides, you know my weapons. I'll make sure to go easy on you and NOT use my Rocket Launcher on you. Because that basically is like hacking. You lose your ability to use your semblance and your dust for 10 seconds if you get hit by the Void blast from it. It'll just be a nice round of friendly competition! I'll still be a very hard opponent for you guys though, so be careful.

Emerald: hehehe... Well, if Mercury and I see you down the line, don't think we'll go easy on ya.

Yang: Wouldn't have it any other way.

Emerald: Alright. Well, we're gonna catch some more fights. 

Ruby: Have fuuun!

Emerald: See ya later!

Me (to Ghost): Augment my hearing a small bit Ghost, I wanna listen in on them.

Ghost: Done.

I hear Mercury talking from a mile away and it still sounds like it's right next to me.

Mercury: So how are the new "friends"?

Emerald: I hate them.

Me(thoughts): That's rude!

Mercury: Orders are orders.

You'll regret your decisions soon enough, Merc.

Emerald: I just-- How can they be so happy ALL THE TIME?!

Merc: Did you at least get what we want?

Em: It's the Heiress and the Bimbo.

Merc: Hmm, alright. At least now we know who we're workin' with.

Emerald: Wait, that Y/N guy. Who is he?

Merc: I think... is he that one guy that destroyed us when we tried killing Tukson?

Emerald: Oh no... and he's with THEM?!

You're damn right I'm with them. THEY ARE 4 OF MY OH-SO-MANY GIRLFRIENDS! If you try anything with ANY of them... you will die.

Merc: This isn't good. If he's as powerful as he says he is... We need to take care of him.

Dude, please. You seriously don't know what I am.

Emerald: Let's get back to Cinder with this. He's not just going to be just a wrench in our plans, he's going to be the whole toolbox if we aren't careful.

You've already taken my bait, Emerald. Roman's with me now. 

Me: Ghost, turn off my augmented hearing.

I hear everything normally now.

Me: Another thing, what's Emerald's semblance?

Ghost: She has the capability to make people hallucinate.

Me: Well... great.

I walk over to Team RWBY who was having noodles for lunch. hehe. Well... all except Blake, who was having fish. Nice. Team JNPR was there too.

Me: Hey guys!

Jaune: Oh hey, Y/N! How's it hanging?

Me: Nothing much. Just witnessed my Team's fight, and just witnessed them kicking ass. How bout you guys?

Pyrrha: Our fight's up next after this... we need to get going soon. 

Me: Let's hope you win. I mean, come on. We have a world renowned fighter, a Ninju, a person who can bench press 5 of herself, a Jaune who's good at strategizing, nice weapons, a good boyfriend to cheer you guys on, and... well... a Jaune. Again.

Nora: You're right! We can do this!!

We high five and I instantly regret it, since she slapped my hand so hard.

Me: OW! THAT WAS A REALLY HARD HIGH FIVE!

Nora: Oh! Sorry, Y/N.

Me: That only proves your strength parameter. Holy hell.

Pyrrha: Besides, this'll be an actually sanctioned fight with guidelines... and not with... y'know. Murderers.

Me: I mean. Yeah, you're right! Let's go down the list really quick. Grimm invasions, violent extremists, a destructive sociopath. Plus, all of you are still in training. Imagine what you'll do when you graduate!

Pyrrha: Wait... doesn't that count you too?

I give her a look that said "Am I a joke to you?" and she realized what I meant.

Pyrrha: Wait... how long have you been fighting as a Guardian?

Me: Well over 5 years. I don't even need to be at this school, but it's nice to see that I've met girls like you guys.

P.A. (Port): Will Team JNPR please report to the battlegrounds immediately?

P.A. (Oobleck): Yeah... like they were scheduled to SEVERAL MINUTES AGO!

Me: Good luck, you four! I'll be in the stands watching. Ghost, if you please?

Ghost: Teleporting now.

A flash of light engulfed my vision, and I was in the stands right over the arena. The fight was Team JNPR vs Team Bronze or BRNZ. Upon closer inspection of the group, I see a sniper in there. That's going to be fun to compete against, especially since JAUNE HAS A DISADVANTAGE WITH THE MELEE ONLY WEAPON! If he opens up only a little bit to his head, he's out.

The arena is chosen and... Oh no... Forest and Mountain?! This sniper has a stealth advantage right here! Let's just hope that he doesn't know about glare. The fight begins. And that sniper already knows what he's doing. The fight goes on for a second and Jaune makes a mistake by checking out the glare from the Sniper's scope. He let his guard down... wait. He made orders to retreat?! Nice! That's probably the best idea when you're facing a range target, that is... unless you can outsnipe the sniper. He calls out to make them move unpredictably. Perfect. One of the sniper's weaknesses... when they have to calculate their shots. It gives the opponents time to get behind them and silence them. And hey, Nora's now climbing up the mountain to get electrical energy for her semblance.

This goes on for quite some time while the Sniper guy tries to figure out a way to take them out. It doesn't work however, and his teammates get destroyed. And after a failure of coming up with Team attacks which should've been the greatest opportunity for the sniper to eliminate them, I see Nora run up... and OH GOD!!!

Me: HOME RUN!!!!

Ruby: What's that?

Me: Oh! Did I say that out loud?

Ruby: Yes you did.

Me: Uhhh.... hehehehehe. I'll explain later.

Port: And with that, Team BRNZ is eliminated by knockout... literally. Can someone make sure they're ok?

I teleport onto the stage and check their necks for pulses and thank god, they're live and well. I give Port a thumbs up.

Port: Ok... good.

I exit with Team JNPR. 

Me: You. Guys. JUST KICKED ASS!!! THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL, JAUNE! PREFECT COMMANDS AGAINST THAT SNIPER!

Jaune: Oh come on, it was nothing.

Me: Nothing?! Come on!! That planning was unbelievable! Give me five. Right here, Right now.

We slapped each other's hands in victory.

Me: GG!

Ghost: Uhhh... It appears we have an aquaphobic Neptune on the battlefield.

Me: OH I GOTTA SEE THIS!!! Hold up, guys. There's something hilarious and ironic that I gotta see.

I teleport to the stands again and see Neptune just TERRIFIED for his life when he sees the water portion of the stage...

Me (thinking): That is so ironic! MY GOD WHY IS IT MAKING ME LAUGH SO MUCH?!?!

He rushes over to the enemy with a small bit lower than my Non-MIDA speed.

Me: Are you serious, Neptune? I know that you hate water... but that's just ridiculous.

In no time whatsoever, NDGO is already in the lead. 4-3 because Sage just got yeeted out of the arena. But SSSN quickly takes it back to an even playing field. 3-3 now. Sun gets an idea to throw some coconuts at one of them, but unfortunately, the target is reversed by deflect. Scarlet is hit twice by these coconuts, hitting him in face AND in the nuts. That's gonna hurt. 3-2. And after some talking with Neptune, they both figure out a plan. With the remainder of team NDGO in the water, Neptune uses his staff (apparently careful to not get wet) to electrocute them. NDGO is fully eliminated. GG Neptune.

Oobleck: That concludes the fights for today. Now please the Coliseum IN A CALM AND ORDERLY FASHION!

Everyone jumped at the loud voice of Oobleck

Me: Wow... that was hilarious. Hehehe. Onto the next round!

And thus, the Author is going to put this into 3 parts while he plays Destiny. He hopes you have enjoyed this first part, and we will continue the Vytal Tournament soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 2.7K 82
Just Like Last Time,Beings/Characters From Some Animes And A Young Man From The Real World Have Been Transported Into A Theater To Watch Other Univer...
2.6K 35 9
Y/n was an ordinary human being, that was before he came across a man who offered Y/n the chance to travel worlds he always thought were out of reach...
870 35 27
(Volumes 4-6) Read Vale Saga first to understand Story Lots has changed since Beacon Academy. Weiss was brought back to Atlas, Blake ran away, Yang a...
536K 4.9K 56
As the title says, different fandoms will react to Y/N. All of the fandoms mentioned in the story exist together in one world. Basically a crossover...