The Last Crusader(Ram X Male...

Por ASnazzyGuy

(Cover Art by DiamondFreddy29[https://www.wattpad.com/user/DiamondFreddy29]) (PREVIOUS COVER ART FOUND HERE:... Más

In The Blink Of An Eye
An endless cycle
Fire and Ice, Fall Out Boy and Puck
The Roswaal Mansion
The Mystery Of The Crusaders
Take 2
The Hunt For The Truth
The Point Of No Return
Your Fighting Spirit
Novocain
Ram
The Emissary
The Royal Selection, PT 1
The Royal Selection, PT 2
A 'Friendly' Duel
It Won't End
Another Loop, Again, No End
Light At The End Of The Tunnel
The Great White Whale
The Tables Turning
To Be Found Worthy
A Hero's Requiem
A Bizarre Adventure Of Your Own
Alone In A Room, PT 1
Alone In A Room, PT 2
Far From Home
Careless Whisper, PT 1
Careless Whisper, PT 2
Everywhere I Go, PT 1
Everywhere I Go, PT 2
The Search, Resumed
Skin
Encore
Backstreet Boys
The Wolf, PT 1
The Wolf, PT 2
New Divide, PT 1
New Divide, PT 2
Faith
Stone Sour
Iron Maiden, PT 1
Iron Maiden, PT 2
Stossgebet
The Beast's True Master
Final Stand
The True Might Of Backstreets
The True Might of Requiem

Blazing A Path Forward

6.4K 149 41
Por ASnazzyGuy

  "What do we do first?" You asked Subaru, who was thinking something over.

"First, we need to be sure that she's already been robbed. Then we can head to the loothouse, and there, we can try to get the insignia back." He stated. You were left with one question.

  "And the insignia is the stolen object? Like those emblems royal families had back in Ye olden days?" You asked, to which Subaru nodded.

  "Yes. That's it. Listen, I know where we need to go, so you just need to help me negotiate, maybe trade, Alright?" Subaru asked. You sighed and shrugged.

  "Fine. I may also be able to help negotiate with other items, but no promises." You stated.

  "Alright. First, let's find that place again, and we can try negotiating." Subaru stated, walking off. You had no choice but to follow behind him.

  As you walked with Subaru, you noticed the city turning from densely populated, crowded buildings to slums. Homes covered in dirt, made with rotting wood, etc.

  "This place doesn't look so good." You commented. Subaru swallowed.

  "Yeah, it's pretty bad. Come on, we need to get to the loothouse." Subaru started jogging, and you had to do the same to catch up. Your stand may be quick, but you weren't.

  After a few minutes, you reached a large wooden house, with locked doors. He started hammering on the doors, to your confusion.

  "Shouldn't you probably only kno-" the door slammed open to reveal a large, old man, who looked partially surprised, and partially mad.

  "Calm down! You don't even know the password!" He scolded.

  "It's important. I wish to trade for something that was stolen." Subaru spoke urgently, and the old man seemed to understand, as he let Subaru inside, with you in tow.

  "So you wanna trade, huh?" The old man asked.

  "Yes, I do. I want to trade for an insignia that a little girl stole." Subaru spoke with confidence. The man thought it over.

  "You must be speaking of Felt. Well, she'll be here soon, so make yourself comfortable." He stated. You noticed how Subaru looked at him uncomfortably, but didn't do anything.

  After maybe an hour, someone knocked on the loothouse door, and the old man walked to the door to demand the password. You didn't pay attention as the old man spoke, but when the door opened, that same blonde thief from before entered. Subaru took notice as she took a seat.

  "So, these two want to trade?" She asked the old man.

  "Yup. I'll appraise anything they trade." He answered, placing a glass of milk down, which Felt took, taking a sip.

  "This is watered down, Old Man Rom!" She shouted. The old man sighed.

  "I give you free milk, you could at least be grateful." He replies as Felt turns to you and Subaru.

  "So, What do you have to trade?" She asked. Subaru pulled out his cell phone, a simple flip phone.

  "This is called a cell phone." He stated. You smirked at what he was doing. Smart.

  "It can freeze any moment in time, and save it. Observe." He pointed the phone at an interested Felt and old man Rom, and pressed the capture button. The two were blinded by the accompanying flash as Subaru showed them the picture he took.

  "Huh, that's me." Rom stated while Felt observed herself.

  "I'm not that ugly." She commented as Subaru closed the phone.

  "So, how much?" Subaru asked. Rom grabbed the phone and inspected it.

  "Well, I've heard of a metia, but I've never seen one. I'll price it at 20 Holy Coins." Rom declared. Felt looked impressed.

  "Well, I'll need to wait for my client. She may have more money to offer." Felt stated. She had a point.

  "I can wait." You stated, getting Felt's attention.

  "And who are you to say so?" She asked. You scoffed.

  "I'm working with my friend to trade for that insignia. And I'm speaking for both of us when I say that we're patient." You said, causing Felt to roll her eyes.

  "Alright. We'll wait." Subaru agreed.

  Another ten minutes passed when Felt's client arrived. A tall, rather busty woman, she stayed standing for the deal.

  "So, these two are offering a metia worth 20 holy coins. Can you top that?" Felt asked. The woman twirled her drink as she pulled a purse from a pocket you didn't know existed.

  "Of course, my client provided some more money in case I needed to sweeten the deal." She spoke, spilling the coins on the table. You didn't care for how much it was.

  "It's exactly 20 coins." Rom stated after counting. Felt shrugged.

  "Alright. It's going to those two then." She tosses the insignia towards Subaru, who caught it, and grabbed the cell phone.

  "Well that's a bummer." The woman spoke. You detected malice in her voice.

  "May I ask why you want that insignia so much?" She asked. Like an idiot, Subaru told the truth.

  "I'm going to return it to its owner." Felt looked at Subaru with an "Are you serious?" look as the woman drew a knife.

  "Oh? So you're working for them?" She asked. This confused you, as you had no idea who 'they' even were. And frankly, you didn't like the pronoun game.

"You idiot!" Felt hissed at Subaru. The table was suddenly flipped and you barely saw the woman lunge at Subaru. Subaru was barely able to dodge the strike by leaping backwards.

  "Hm? You managed to dodge my attack. Most impressive." The woman purred. Rom drew a massive club from behind the bar.

  "Listen. I don't know who you are, but I'm not gonna have you causing a ruckus in my bar." He spoke, hefting his club. You summoned Fall Out Boy as you stood up, ready to attack this woman at any moment. Rom lunged at her as she slashed at him. You watche in horror as her dagger flashed, and Rom was left staggering, a thin line of red quickly growing on his chest.

"Oh, where are my manners?" She spoke to Rom, who was struggling to breath before jamming a cup into his face.

"Thanks for the drink." She whispered. Felt did not take this lightly.

"Old Man Rom!" She yelled out, her own dagger out, before you could stop her, she lunged at the murderer, only to have a brief exchange of words, and an even briefer exchange of blows.

As Felt hit the wall, already dead, Subaru tried to stand up to face the murderer. You held a hand out to him.

"Stop." You ordered, as Fall Out Boy's fist started glowing.

"What do you mean stop!? She's just killed those two!" Subaru retorted.

"And you'll be next." You cooly replied, before Fall Out Boy struck the murderer's hand. Subaru watched in shock as the hand holding the knife flew off, the wrist smoldering. The knife landed at your feet, and you picked it up, flipping it in your hand, before facing the murderer.

"May I hear the name of my foe?" You asked, as you prepared to fight this crazed woman. She sneered, holding her burnt stump.

"You caught me by surprise, so I'll treat you." She spoke, drawing a second knife in her left hand.

"I am the Bowel Hunter, Elsa Granhiert." She spoke. You gave a 'hmph' in response.

"Not that you'll live long enough to hear any more." She stated. As the final word left her mouth, she lunged, and you used the dagger you had stolen to attempt to block. Pain flashed through your body and your vision went black.

   You came to on that same street, again. You stumbled, and almost walked into a wall. When you regained your balance, Subaru was in front of you.

  "She went for the head." He spoke bluntly. You cussed.

  "Of course she did. The title 'Bowel Hunter' tells me that she goes for the guts, but nope, it's the head." You rant.

  "I want a rematch." You stated, walking in the general direction Subaru guided you before. He grabbed your shoulder to stop you.

  "Dude, just wait. Our goal is to get the girls insignia back. So let's focus on that. If you decide to fight and die and we end up back here again, that's not gonna help anything." Subaru told you. Eventually, you gave in.

  "Fine. But we're still heading for the slums, right?" You ask. Subaru nods.

  "Of course. But I have an idea."

~ASnazzyGuy

~1421 Words

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

308K 10.5K 65
Y/N, a normal guy, is one day sent to the world of Re:Zero! He's watched the anime, so he knows that tough times are ahead. Come along the journey a...
28.8K 1.1K 11
[COMPLETE] A Record of Regnarok and Black! Fem Reader Story 🔱 A short story about a beautiful water goddess attempting to live her best life in Atl...
4.8K 172 37
"Have you, ever been isekai'ed?" Roy Excindo, a normal student, otaku, and half-shut-in decides to go and confess to his crush on a whim, but instead...
14.3K 328 9
You were just normal person with a normal life and you were just suddenly teleported to one of the most dangerous anime worlds with the original body...