Photographer: Part 2

De UniquelyScarred

The Official Sequel To "Photographer" Mai multe

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter: 2
Chapter: 3
Chapter: 4
Chapter: 5
Chapter: 6
Chapter: 7
Chapter: 8
Chapter: 9
Chapter: 10
Chapter: 11
Chapter: 12
Chapter: 13
Chapter: 14
Chapter: 15
Chapter: 16
Chapter: 17
Chapter: 18
Chapter: 19
Chapter: 20
Chapter: 21
Chapter: 22
Chapter: 23
Chapter: 24
Chapter: 25
Chapter: 26
Chapter: 27
Chapter: 28
Chapter: 29
Chapter: 30
Chapter: 31
Chapter: 32
Chapter: 33
Chapter: 34
Chapter: 35
Chapter: 36
Chapter: 37
Chapter: 38
Chapter: 39
Chapter: 40
Chapter: 41
Chapter: 42
Chapter: 43
Chapter: 44
Chapter: 45
Chapter: 46
Chapter: 47
Chapter: 48
Chapter: 49
Chapter: 50
Chapter: 51
Chapter: 52
Chapter: 53
Chapter: 54
Chapter: 55
Chapter: 56
Chapter: 57
Chapter: 59
Chapter: 60
Chapter: 61
Chapter: 62
Chapter: 63
Chapter: 64
Chapter: 65
Chapter: 66
Chapter: 67
Chapter: 68
Chapter: 69
Chapter: 70
Chapter: 71
Chapter: 72
Chapter: 73
Chapter: 74
~The Final Chapter~
*NEW BOOK ALERT*

Chapter: 58

192 12 40
De UniquelyScarred

<Chris P.O.V>

I woke up and I saw that Tiana was still sleeping. I decided to get up and check on my son and surprisingly he was sleeping heavily. Since both of them were knocked out I decided to clean myself up. I had dried blood on my face and scrapes and bruises covering my body. Tiana really fucked a nigga up.

I walked over to the bathroom and decided to take a shower I had to wash all the blood off me.

As I turned the shower on I waited till steam filled the room before I stripped naked and hopped in.

I lathered up the Dove soap in my wash cloth and I began to clean myself. I guess to cut time I decided to sing what was on my mind.

If you stay away from me too long, I (stay away from me)
I might swim for it
If you keep your love from me, girl, I might
I might just keep going (ooh)
'Round and 'round in circles
Could you stop fuckin' with my head? (Head)
'Cause I see the color purple (ooh)
Don't break my heart (ooh)
Don't wanna see
Red, red (baby, I don't wanna see)
Red (ooh, ooh, ooh)
Don't wanna see, see, red (ooh, ooh)
Eyes turnin' blurry
I don't want this, bringin' down out that part of me
(Don't wanna see-see)

All the pain I was feeling was coming out in my words. Deep down I was hurting bad and I always tried to hide it.
But I only tried to hide my feelings because only bad things come from it.

The maniac that I became when I let my feelings come out was really above me.

I honestly feel like I've turned into a monster.

After washing myself up I just let the water beam down on my body.

Then I felt a pair of soft hands caress my back, then I felt a set of lips kiss me gently on my back.
I turned around to see Tiana standing there. I grabbed her wash cloth and began to wash the blood from off her face.

Then I pulled her close to me and just held her in my arms.

"I never meant to hurt you" I whispered to her.

Tiana looked up at me and kissed me "I know baby, just keep holding me"

Then I continued "Tomorrow I'm going back to the hospital...you think you can hold it down when I'm gone?"

"You know I will baby but you don't have to go until Thursday which is in like a few days"

"It's okay I wanna go early, I need to get my shit together for the sake of me and my kids. And .....I just wanna do right by you"

Tiana responded "Chris.... you'll always tell me the truth right?"

"Of course as long as you do the same"

"Ok, um can I ask you something without you getting mad?"

I nodded "Go ahead Ti"

"Have you ever....did like....hardcore drugs before?"

I laughed uncontrollably "So you think I'm a crackhead or something?"

"I never said that I just wondered if you ever did drugs"

I chuckled "I smoke weed"

"Just weed?"

"And cigarettes but imma quit soon"

Tiana looked up at me with a curious look then asked "Are you sure?"

"....Yeah"

Tiana seemed unsure but she nodded "Okay"

Me and her finished washing up and we hopped out of the shower. Tiana put her robe on and I just wrapped the towel around my waist.

"Aye baby I gotta boo boo real quick, go and check on the baby alright? I need some time alone"

She laughed "Ok Chris"

Tiana walked out of the bathroom and shut the door. As soon as she did that I hurried and locked the bathroom door and I ran over to the storage closet.
I lifted up the extra towels that was in there and grabbed my stash.

I looked at it and smiled in pure excitement. Hey I can't front....I'm not an addict or anything But fuck it I'm addicted.

Yeah I said it.

I poured the white substance out of the bag onto the sink counter and I forgot the thing I needed the most.

I sighed in frustration "Shit.... I forgot my razor blade. How am I gonna section up my shit now?"

Fuck it imma do it with my fingers.

I tried getting a small section of it with my pinky finger but it was messy as ever. So I just got the guts to open the bathroom door and run to my wallet to get my card before Tiana came back in the room.

When I ran back into the bathroom I locked the door and handle my business.

I sectioned out my booger sugar into four clean lines and I leaned down and held one nostril down and I sniffed with the other one.

One line down, I didn't get the feeling I needed just yet but I can feel it elevating.

I waited it out and started dancing then I hit the second line.

"Ohhhh Yeaaah" I whispered to myself.

I looked in the mirror and my vision began to blur and I finally hopped in to the world of imagination.

I'm the biggest playa in this biiiitchhh, when I step out this door imma start pop-locking then imma moonwalk to the baby's room and fuck Tiana....Bet!

I did a couple of jumping jacks then I sniffed my third line and I could feel my toes screaming at the little ants who were singing gospel songs nigga.

Fourth Line Here I Come!

<Tiana's P.O.V>

When I went into the baby's room he was awake so I changed his diaper real quick. I picked him up and went downstairs to get him some milk. While I was in the kitchen I warmed up his baby milk and I waited for it to cool down a bit before feeding him.

"BEAUTIFUUUL WHERE YOU AT?!" I heard Chris yell.

I responded back "I'm In The Kitchen Baby!"

I heard Chris run downstairs and I seen that he was only wearing underwear. But what really caught my eye was that I can see a perfect outline of his dick print.

Why is Chris on hard for? Didn't he just take a shit?

His ass probably lied and just beat his meat, I swear his ass is nasty.

Chris walked behind me and pressed his whole body up against me.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and whispered in my ear "You look good in that robe ma, how about you let me take it off for you"

"But Chris I'm feeding the baby right now"

He started kissing my neck while trying to untie my robe "But I want you now"

"....Give me five minutes"

Chris smacked my ass and walked away from me "Thats my girl!"

He ran back upstairs and weirdly ran back downstairs.

"Chris? Why did you run back down here for?"

It look like he was stuck for a minute then he started to speak "I got an idea but you really gotta be down for it"

I nodded "Ok"

"Tiana you gotta say it boo, Are you down for the incredimazable idea that I'm bout to throw at you?"

Incredimazable? What the fuck is that?

"Yeah I'm down for the idea but...what is incredimazable?"

He laughed hysterically and smacked his kneecap "It's Incredible and Amazing put together baby. But look I think....ok just hear me out....I think that we should fuck outside"

"Chris what?"

"We should fuck outside but here's why, It's a nice sunny day and that warm sun will hit our bodies. Come on it'll be fun" He smiled crazily.

I laughed "Outside? Where at tho?"

"The front porch or on top of the car so the neighbors can see"

"I don't want nobody to see us Chris"

"Tiana fuck them people, I'm pretty sure they seen people fucking before"

His ass almost had me convinced but, I'm not fucking outside knowing that everybody is gonna see.

Then I responded "I'm not with it babe, we can go to jail for public nudity plus we have a baby. If we were to do this where would he be?"

"He could've sat in the car"

I shook my head "Oh hell no"

"But baby you act like we ain't do that before when we was in Cali"

"I only did it cuz we didn't have neighbors Chris"

He sighed in frustration "Ok baby look...Ill kill everybody on the block so nobody will see us fucking. How does that sound?"

I looked at him crazy "Chris no"

"No?.....Ok just meet me upstairs then"

Chris ran back upstairs and I sighed. I swear this man is crazy.

Five minutes past and I finished feeding my baby and burping him. I brought him upstairs to his room and put some cartoon movies on his tablet.
Then I laid him in the crib next to his tablet so he can watch some movies while me and Chris are occupied.

I walked back to the bedroom to see Chris doing one hand push ups. Why was he so energized?

"Chris?"

He stopped and smiled at me before getting up and walking over to me.

"You look so sexy baby...take the robe off"

I started to take my robe off and Chris watched as it dropped to the floor. I walked closer to him and I started to kiss his pink lips passionately.

Chris lifted me up and walked over to the bed. When he laid me down he began to kiss me violently as his hands caressed my body.

But then something didn't feel right.

"Chris..."

He continued to kiss my body "Wassup baby?"

I pushed him off me and ran over to the bathroom and I started to throw up my own blood.

Then I attempted to yell "Chris...Help!"

He ran into the bathroom and gasped in shock "We need to bring you to the hospital like now"

I continued to regurgitate the blood that was coming out of my body not being able to even respond back to Chris.

Chris ran out the bathroom and a few minutes later he came back with a T-shirt and some sweat pants for me to put on.

My body felt too weak to even get up so Chris was kind enough to help me get dressed.

Then I spoke in a raspy voice "Get the baby I'll be out in a minute"

He nodded and went to the baby's room. After I stopped vomiting my stomach felt so weak. I managed to get up and limp over to the sink so I can rinse my mouth out.

When I made it to the sink I seen a white powdery substance sitting on the sink counter.

This better not be what I think it is. But when I seen Chris credit card next to it I knew that it was what I thought it was.

I rinsed my mouth out with some water and mouth wash and waited for Chris to come back in the bathroom.

A minute or two later he came back with the baby in his arms and he walked up to me and looked concerned.

"You okay baby?"

"Chris...what is this?" I said showing him the little crack mountain that was sitting on top of the sink counter.

He ignored my question and said "I gotta get dressed and take you to the hospital"

"Chris I don't have the energy for this so just tell me the truth"

"It's my baby powder. I put it in my socks so it can keep my feet dry"

"Baby powder ? Do you think I'm fucking stupid Chris?"

He shook his head "I'll hand you ya slides, I'm finna get dressed so I can take you to the doctor"

Chris left the bathroom and got dressed then seconds later he came back in the bathroom and handed me my adidas slides.

I put them off and sighed "So it's just baby powder right?"

Chris nodded "Yeah"

"Ok well there should be no problem if I do this?"

After saying that I used Chris card to swipe the crack into the sink and I turned the sink on and watched it disintegrate down the drain.

"Ti What The Fuck?!"

I chuckled "Why you getting upset over baby powder for?"

He smacked his teeth "I ain't even mad..." then he smirked "Because I can always get more"

"No you won't"

Chris chuckled and helped me walk out of the bathroom. He got the baby from off the bed and we all headed downstairs to the car.

When we got in the car I let Chris drive. I looked out the window and I began to speak my thoughts out loud.

"Now I know why you've been bugging out these past couple of days"

"Tiana I don't know what you're talking about"

I looked at him crazy "Ok Crackhead"

I knew that was really gonna get him upset but I didn't give a fuck.

"I'm not a fucking crackhead, don't call me that shit!"

"But you sniff it tho?"

He tried to calm himself and he just smiled at me "I'm not a crack head"

"Oh I'm sorry I meant Cokehead"

"Watch your fucking mouth Ti, I don't have to bring you to this fucking doctor. I can just sit and watch you suffer"

I shook my head and scuffled "Wow...you cant even admit to yourself that you use that shit. Just tell me the truth Chris, that's all I ever asked."

"Fine you wanna know the truth? I'm high as a kite right now and you wanna know some shit? I don't give a fuck, it seems like the only thing that's actually keeping me happy! While you always bring me down and hurt ME! You know what Tiana Fuck You For Dying, Fuck You For Fucking With My Heart, And Fuck You For Leaving ME For A Whole Week!"

"So you're the victim? You telling me that you didn't play a part in any of that? You know what....I'm not gonna take you serious because you're high right now"

I watched Chris roll his eyes as he continued to drive "I still love yo ass"

"I know, just bring me to the hospital" I said with a calm tone.

One thing I'm not gonna do is take a coke head serious because right now I know that he's irrational right now.
But one thing that I do know is that I'm putting him into rehab asap because I don't want him to be around my son high as a kite.

Hopefully when I get to the hospital I'll find out that everything is ok with me.....I don't want anymore bad news.

_________________________

Thoughts on Chris?

What do you think is wrong with Tiana?

Stay Tuned For The Next Chapter 🤗💕💕

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

The Fall De Alex

Fanfiction

459 42 14
Sequel to US
8.5K 348 29
pain with pain,fire with fire
69K 2.6K 53
Book 2| Forbidden- not allowed; banned. @WorldOfAlyssa
217K 14.7K 187
Sequel to Talent