Spider In The Dark

By CarmenNoord

Peter disappeared of the earth for a whole year without anyone knowing where he went. When he did came back... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
A/N

A/N Sequel

2.6K 36 8
By CarmenNoord

So someone asked me about making there own sequel of the book you are currently reading 'Spider in the Dark'. And the first chapter is up! I really recommend checking it out. 

The sequel is written by ashpaw113 with the book 'A Guilty Conscience'.

https://embed.wattpad.com/story/194848417 Hope the link works (sorta does)

www.wattpad.com/story/194848417-a-guilty-conscience?utm_source=widget&utm_medium=link_copy (sorta works)

They work if you put them in your searchbar or whatever it's called, but most of you are probably on your phone so just go to ashpaw113 profile and you can find it easily!

But please check it out!

There will also be an extra chapter about the Justin Bieber torture and how it affects Peter through a daily life! Really looking forward to it. I couldn't start with it because I was on vacation. Going from city to city, gives a lot of time, but I didn't had my laptop with me which I prefer when I write. ( I did have time for another story and I'm busy working on it)

And that's it for now!

So check out ashpaw113 with the unofficial sequel (Just see it as a sequel) 'A Guilty Conscience'.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

442K 13.8K 45
Bucky Barnes had found refuge on a small farm in Montana two years ago. It was there that the Winter Soldier seemed to disappear from his mind and B...
389K 9.2K 25
COMPLETED STORY Peter Parker is no ordinary science geek. He is Spiderman. To cover for his time patrolling he tells everyone that he has a STARK Int...
395K 11.6K 61
After been taken away from your family, you acquire new skills and abilities, and are found by one of the worlds top secret organisations. You help s...
230K 5K 30
The Avengers learn about a hidden HYDRA base and make a plan to execute a mission to find if there is anything there of use. Steve, Bucky, Tony and P...