End Game (Wattys2019)

By REALORA

- 𝐎𝐍-𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆. "And when at last you find someone to whom you feel you can pour out your soul, you stop i... More

𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎
𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟼
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟾
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟿
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟶
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟷
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟸
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟹
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟺
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟻
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟼
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟽
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟾

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺

1.3K 45 8
By REALORA

Incheon Main Customs promotion opened the month of May for us along with the warm up choreography and Japanese album initial recording.

For the whole week we're working in progress with the choreography modified by the CRAZY team unnies.

"I've mentioned already you have a schedule to attend this month's university festival for a whole week. Are you girls, ready?" Sangwon unnie sat across the table adjusting her eyeglasses.

"Yeah, unnie." Jisoo answered next to me.

"This might be an opening opportunity to prepare the general public for our comeback.." I shrugged nodding to everyone. "It will boost our popularity inside Korea targeting the audience specifically from these universities. We must really go then."

"But doesn't this mean we will put the comeback preparation on hold?" Lisa frowned.

"Lisa, nope." I cut her attempt to speak further and added, "The preparation will still be working in progress. The filming settings has been yet constructed and knowing Director Seo Hyun Seung-nim.. he will make this into another masterpiece."

"But how can we still be.." It looks like Lisa have something more to say but Sangwon unnie already tilting her head to face the four of us.

Chaeng was quiet the whole time and I'm waiting for her to say something when she got her chances.

"She's right. Director Seo notified me about delaying the music video filming and suggested you guys should attend the university festivals. The timing is perfect since the CEO will be dropping the announcement tomorrow for your June comeback."

"Isn't he supposed to drop the news days or a week before the filming starts?" Chaeng finally speak her mind.

"That's what you call a strategical theory to hype the public plus he will only reveal the concept for this comeback which will be more on the color pink side." Sangwonie explained.

"NONA9ON will going to film a new campaign video for the upcoming season this week. Would it be okay if I squeeze it on our schedule?"

"Yes, of course. You have consecutive festival performances for the whole week with one to two days time skip. Your last performance will be at Yonsei Fest and after that you could continue with the comeback preparation. The music video filming will be push by the first entry of June or days after the start of the month."

"Then we shouldn't be wasting more time and prepare for the festival performances.." Standing up holding my ground I can't help the yawn to escape.

"Someone has to take a rest first." Jisoo tsked and started pulling me into a sideway hug.

"We still have to practice, unnie. I can rest later." I yawned again earning a chuckle from her.

Rosé and Lisa stood following suit while listening to the final note of our manager unnie.

"In two days time, YG x UNICEF 'Walking' Festival will be held and that will be your first performance for this week. After that Myongji University Festival and Konkuk University 'Spring' Festival will follow in two days. On the 17th will be at Sungkyul 'U & I' University Festival.. Kwangwoon University Festival on the 19th.." Sangwonie skimming from her notes nodded before finally gazing to us. "Yonsei University Festival as your last performance after that you will solely focus on discussing the new music video layout, final choreography demonstration and final Japanese album rehearsal. Are we good?"

"Pretty much hectic and very exhausting to think." I commented.

"Then I guess we're done." Sangwonie finally flashed her smile to us. "And oh, by the way before I forgot. Jennie will be attending CHANEL's 'Mademoiselle Privé' Exhibition next month."

"Huh?"

"Unnie, you got invited!" The maknaes beaming voice strips off my dozing head.

"Mademoi.. Privé.. what?" Disoriented I can't follow their excitements and lost in their beaming faces.

"You got invited by Chanel!" Rosé shrieked.

"Daebak.." Jisoo mumbled and made a soft tap to my cheek. "Mandeuki you better need to rest right now."

"Ne!"

"You should need a lot of beauty rest!" Rosé chided.

"Don't be weird, guys. That's exactly thirty days from now and we still have festival performances and comeback preparation to work for this month."

They didn't let me off with their crazy suggestion for beauty tips until I agreed to take a rest but they know how a perfectionist stubborn I am when it comes to work.

Days passed by quickly without us knowing. Lisa finished her NONA9ON campign video filming before our University Festivals performance came. YG x UNICEF 'Walking' Festival starts off the line following Myongji and Konkuk University 'Spring' Festival two days later.

Sungkyul 'U & I' University Festival became the talk with our performance and to my surprise my leather cropped top and short shorts outfit became a buzz on the internet. Fancams video of my performance uploaded on the internet with skyrocketing views and my messed up lyrics for Stay was even gaining attention.

I just did almost sang the Japanese version of Stay with the English rap, thankfully my aegyo came to save my ass.

"I think it's Jennie's turn this time!" Jisoo pointed her hand gun to me initiating a gang up to make me do aegyo after the maknaes hilarious aegyo.

The crowd cheered for it making my inside churn but remained passive and quiet on the outside.

"Jennie-ya.." Jisoo took a few steps with a hint of her evil smirk evident on her face. "Jennie doesn't do aegyo."

Before I could sigh in relief she quickly added that made me shook my head.

"But she can't skip out on the aegyo!"

Now, this is the hardest part.

"Jennie! Jennie! Jennie!" The maknaes were now chanting my name along with the crowd.

To make it quick, I started doing the deed minus the sound. A simple cupping my face and peace sign that made everyone sigh with flying uwus and protest.

"It's not me. Is Jennie here?" Laughing softly I started slowly pacing back and forth. "Is there anyone who'd do aegyo instead of me?"

"Oh Jendeukie! Oh Jendeukie! Oh Jendeukie!" Jisoo chanted clapping her hands that made me laugh. "It's Jennie's nickname.. please do some aegyo."

Standing on my ground I started fixing my hair. Jisoo quickly stood by my side and helped me prompt to start.

"Hana dul set!"

Promting like a kid with a soft pout I finally spoke in full aegyo.

"Jendeukie has no aegyo.." Followed with cute laughter, I quickly turn my back from embarrassment. "I'm sorry!"

"Oh, wow. Wow.. heart.. heart fluttering.." Rosé exclaimed.

"Ne.But Jisoo unnie orders us around everyday." Lisa complained beside her.

"That's right!" Chaeng came to agree.

"It can't be like that!" My aegyo came out again naturally this time. "This is Kwangwoon University! Everyone's cheering on us! You have to do some aegyo!"

It's payback time and I could see the grin slowly faltering from Jisoo's face and replace by thin line of smile forming her lips.

"Unnie! Unnie! Come to the center!"

Now that the table has been turn, the crowd is finally on our side against the frozen Jisoo. Lisa quickly grabbed her to the center that makes it more exciting and funny looking at Jisoo unnie's reaction.

She know for herself she suck on this but we will never know.

"Even though unnie look like this, she is our eldest!" Lisa grilling Jisoo unnie on the hotseat. "Our oldest unnie is going to do some aegyo! Yes! Good!"

Jisoo laughed but I know her too well she'd probably throw profanities after this. I'm praying for Lisa's soul on this.  But who knows.. Jisoo unnie don't have a heart to scold me.

"Hana dul set!"

Jisoo facing to my side with her goofy smile and quickly took a bounce imitating one of our Boombayah key point.

"Oppa!"

Everyone fell into her majestic smile as she muttered her sorry.

"All kill!" Lisa chortled.

"Are there any oppas here?" Facing the crowd I made a quick scan in front.

"Dongsaeng!" Jisoo interrupting my trick trying to save face.

Our final stop performance at Yonsei University 'U & I' Festival blasted the whole place on the broad daylight. The cold blue outfit contradicted the hot weather much to pump everyone's mood and energy.

For a week, we were happy to meet the fans and promised to comeback with more high quality music.

"I guess I'm getting more addicted to meet the fans. I can't wait to be finally perform back on the stage!"

"We, will plus this will be a double promotional activities both in Korea and Japan so we better prepare ourselves to the fullest and must stay healthy.." Jisoo's reminder at the end made us all smile.

"We, will." Flying uwus came after a collective answer from the three of us.

The  following week we finally finished the entire Japan album recordings in preparation for our Japan album debut in a few months. Today, we will be discussing along with the director's team, creative team, makeup and stylist team for the music video layout.

The date of the filming has been already set and we will be more on discussing the minor details since we will be filming both in Korean and Japanese music video.

YG Sajangnim as the head producer of the company, of course, will have the final say on this.

"The first act of the video is more on the upbeat background so we're both considering a studio type gothic settings or a subway studio settings or an amphitheater setting. Of course, the fusion of black and pink must be visualise and pink as the dominant trait of the video. Gothic theme settings will represent the color black concept and the representation of the color pink on the background and the choreography itself.." Director Seo laid his eyes to the four of us before continuing, "Perhaps the girls have any thoughts or suggestions we could consider on the last minute."

The Chulichaeng's gaze automatically drops on me. I sigh and groan internally.

"Jennie-ya.." Before Sajangnim could finish his words I finally turn to Director Seo flashing a soft smile.

I'm quiet nervous since it'll not be really much of a need to consider and I'm being careful not to consciously suggest some changes for the initial plan.

"It's not really a suggestion but I love the thought of Gothic theme and the fusion of black and pink of course. Columns and vintage car.. and since the color pink will be the dominant trait we will go for the traditional concept of school uniforms.. well, I think we'd look cute on uniforms though."

That earned a collective chuckle and cough from them.

"That will be a first in my career so far. I haven't tried  to suggest that but since we're trying to pull the pink concept, I think it'll look cute on you."

I pursed my lips and took my silence as they proceed with the discussion.

"Lisa, do you have any suggestions?"

"I'm thinking cotton candies.." Being a shy baby she is, our maknae answered.

"Chaeyoung-ah?"

"Me too."

"Aigoo. You're thinking the same thing because you did ate that from the University Festivals.." Jisoo unnie's smirk made the maknaes grin sheepily.

"I supposed Jisoo has something to say." Teddy oppa spoke for the first time.

"Ne?"

"C'mon, you can share--"

"Ppoong!"

"--anything."

"I don't really have much to say but the subway will do, representing the fast process of falling in love and losing love."

"Good point."

"Ppoong!"

Well, Jisoo unnie always made a point in everything, fat chance when she's serious.

"If there will be cotton candies, there should be icecream, I guess.." Jisoo added. "Plus ice cream truck looks sweet. Jendeuki would love it."

"Jennie's icecream, unnie?" Lisa cutely asked.

"If that's the case, Jisoo's fried chicken should be possible." I smirked.

"I'd love that.."

"How about bolgoggi?"

"Kimchi!"

"We're shooting a pink concept not a food concept." Director Seo interject massaging his temple.

"I think we're done for today. I'll be discussing the rest of the plan with the director's team. Maeng's team, you start with the fit selection and the makeup concept."

"Effectively." Maeng unnie nodded and started scribbling to her notepad.

The remaining days before the initial filming set was intended for the new makeover and fit selection along with the filming of the dance practice video.

Jisoo unnie finally considered to dyed her hair into her favorite color purple while Lisa goes all out with her new dyed fiery red hair. My hair was curled into wave highlighting the blonde streaks of my hair.

The day of our official filming starts, Sajangnim revealed some snippets of the making film.

Following the layout, the first and second part will be an outdoor shoot. We were thrilled after hearing our Gothic setting for the music video will be held at Kyunghee University amphitheater.

Everything became new to us. This comeback is a little different from the vibe we've had until now showing a different side of us. This time, it's bright and cheerful.

It's a song we prepared for months beforehand that everyone could have fun listening to in the summer.

This time, the cool part or the rapbreaks will be solely given to Lisa. It's not in Korean lyrics but thr entirety was written in English.

"Unnie, does this look like a Korean school uniform?"

"It's very similar to my school uniform," Jisoo unnie's answer made our maknae fluttered in delight.

"I really wanted to try Korean uniform!" Lisa whined cutely.

The night was dark revealing gazillion stars staring down to us. A faint smile formed on my lips as I stared back to the sky.. it twinkled as I tried to trace a familiar name but failed. With nothing much to do for the short break, I decided to sat on the bleachers and settled to stargazing.

"Ku.. ma.." Tracing them little by little,a lone tear fell. "Kai.."

I laughed for my silliness and the thought of tearing up a bit.

"Wae. It's so easy to write Kai-ya instead of Kuma.." Pursing my lips I stared on the trail of star I wrote for Kai's name.

"Ppong!" Jisoo sat beside me. "The shoot will continue in a bit. What are you doing here by yourself?"

"I'm watching the stars. They're so pretty tonight.. it feels like the universe watching us filming the video.." I smiled.

"Oh." She looked up to the sky in front and after some times, started tracing the stars. "I remember Lisa told me when we we're watching one of her favorite Thai movie.."

"Hmm.."

"If you try tracing the stars with the name of your crush perfectly.. that person will destined to love you back and you'll end up marrying each other." She keeps on tracing and would jokingly erase as if it is a board.

"You actually believe that?" I laughed. "What if it's your pet's name.. or a thing?"

Well, isn't it weird if I get married to a dog?

"Then I guess your taste is weird."

Well, what do I expect. She's weird. Her words will always be weird in a sense you'll think it make sense. But she does in any way.

The toughest part of the making film finally came when we're inside the LED tunnel riding in a car. I felt sick from the movement and had to suffer with a wobbling car and with the scenes flashing to us making my motion sickness doubled. It was after some adjustment, Lisa fitted to the previous part of the song. The LED tunnel shoot run almost six hours to get done.

"Let me go out for a second.." I quickly composed my self and hopped off from the car with grace.

"You okay?" I was thankful for Jisoo unnie who stood beside me while I'm leaning to grab some support.

My world was literally spinning. I felt so sick. But I have to be okay and look okay so the shoot won't take too long to finish.

The four days filming wrapped smoothly and the night on the fourth day, for the first time, we performed on the SmileGate 15th Anniversary revealing our new look and hairstyle to the public.

The countdown slowly coming to an end and we're finally down to the jacket photoshoot and Sajangnim posting the comeback release digital poster in vivid columns illuminated with the color pink gothic theme, following GDragon's album release early this month.

All YG artists starting from WINNER in April are coming back. They will be having another summer comeback after Really Really. GDragon oppa's album release following his World Tour before his military enlistment. iKON has been preparing for a comeback either this month or the following month plus a new Soloist rapper's debut single release are coming as well.

AKMU has been busy on their studio these days and there was already a plan of a summer comeback prep for them.

Six days before the comeback, our individual teaser gradually posted day by day. On the third day before the actual release, the title for our new single "As If It's Your Last" was finally revealed to the public confirming six pm kst as the official release time.

Further explaining this will be our surprise song for the fans while we're preparing for a new album after the previous Square One and Two.

Irene:

I heard the news of your comeback. Your group are really coming and I'm looking forward to it. :)

My heart fluttered upon reading Irene unnie's message but remembering our supposed gym met up made my inside sank.

Me:

Thank you. I hope we'll get some time together to grab a meal.

Irene:

Oh. That's for sure but we're also busy these days for our comeback preparation. We're close to finishing the filming of our music video.

Me:

I see. I guess, next time then. We will be looking forward to your comeback. Fighting! :)

Day two before the release our music video teaser was posted to our official Youtube Channel and official V-Live Channel following the behind-the-scene video on the next day and my Chanel Mademoiselle Privé Exhibition appearance, which is before the release date.

Showcasing a feminine touch of the tweed sequined jacket outfit from Chanel's latest Métiers d'Art 2017 collection worth a staggering more than one million won. Wearing it like a dress and accessorizing with a belt showing a great proportion of my body.

GDragon oppa have been already seen wearing the tweed jacket during his recent photoshoot for the cover of ELLE magazine. He gave the look a more masculine feel as he wore it unbuttoned though, showing his abs.

"Hana dul set!"

"Annyeonhaseyo! BLACKPINK imnida!"

Seated in line from Lisa and Jisoo to the left side while Chaey and I on the right side for today's V-live broadcast after our new single that was released two hours ago.

"Annyeonghaseyo. BLACKPINK's Lisa imnida!" Lisa first greeted showing her cute 'ehee' aegyo.

"Annyeonghaseyo. BLACKPINK's jjang, Jisooimnida! Jjang." Jisoo's straight face thumbs up made the atmosphere funny but still manage to strike a handsome gun pose.

"Annyeonghaseyo. BLACKPINK's Jendeuki Jennie imnida!" Of course, without missing the v-sign as a subtle hint of my aegyo.

"Annyeonghaseyo. BLACKPINK's Rosé imnida.." Chaey's innocent and cute voice fades in.

"Today, on a very special day. In a special place.." Jisoo motioning her hands to put emphasize the place, subtly showcasing our display fit from our previous songs. "..we are on a comeback live. It feels amazing."

Today's comeback special live broadcast that's been decided to be held it on the same day for the launching of the BLACKPINK Pop-Up Store, that explains the display fit from our previous songs that could be seen from the background.

The whole place expressing the feeling of our group name BLACKPINK. From the atmosphere filled with neon pink lights.. as well our name LEDs in hot pink neon lights. Photos hanging on the walls which is perfect for picture taking.

It screams BLACKPINK showcasing our fits from our first BOOMBAYAH stage performance and the rest of our live performances.

"Where are we? Where are we?"

"We're at the BLACKPINK Pop-up Store imnida! Wohoo!"

"Isn't it pretty?"

"It's pretty."

We've been working so hard for this comeback that we've been so quiet because of the recording and filming the music video plus we practiced a lot that we have no time for other things.

"How have you been, Lisa?"

"I.. I bought a new camera. I'm taking photos of my unnies one by one.." Well, she's been taking picture here and there that explains our new cool pictures these days.

"How have you been, Jisoo unnie?" Rosé turning to asked Jisoo.

"Well, every Wednesday.."

"Our MC Chyu!"

That tells she could meet our fans more often than us because she's been MCing at Inkigayo.

"How about you, Rosé?" Jisoo returning the quest to the second maknae.

"Me? What have I done? I sang diligently.. I played guitar.."

Really Really was her new thing for the last months.

The talk follows with correcting the right romanization and pronunciation of majimakcheoreom since a lot of the international fans got it wrong for the Korean words of AIIYL.

"If everybody is watching, and noticing this, please.."

"Where is Chaeyoung's bangs?" Jisoo guffawed cutting me.

I guess we're really back with our fans messing with Chaeyoung's bangs courtesy of our fake maknae.

"We've done V-Live many times. But it feels different today.." Our maknae taking on a serious note.

"How?"

"Because we have an MC!"

The difference is we have done some spot broadcasting a few times but a special live for a new release is a first time. It's unbelievable though it's our first given we have done three releases.

Chaeng gushing over the pink neon lights all over the place taking note some ideas for a new look of her bedroom.

Jisoo took the special live as an opportunity to talk to our fans. Before it took us some time until we introduce the song but today we can directly introduce the song.

Within seventeen hours after release, our music video gained more than ten million views on Youtube, becoming the fastest music video to exceed ten million views. After twenty-four hours, our music video garnered 13.3 million views in total.

Chahee:
Congratulations for your comeback! You guys nailed it!

Nayeon:
Uwaaaa. I really love this comeback! You guys look so cute and hot and very very unique!

Irene:
Congrats. The girls told me to send their regards and congratulations. You did well!

My phone wouldn't stop beeping from all of the messages the day and day after our comeback. So much from our family and friends who flooded us with love and support for thjs comeback.

Seunghoon:
Congratulations!

WINNER members send all their messages as well the rest of our seniors.

Jiyong:
You did well, little princess. Congratulations to your group. :)

Our dance practice video was finally revealed two days later along with our comeback stage and first time to appear on MBC's Show! Music Core.

Clad in our cute school uniform contrasting our aura we finally made it to the stage with so much enthusiasm.

After the performance, we filmed our pre-recording for the MBC 'Section TV - Idol Men' for tomorrow's episode.

"Hands up! Lit with a bottle of henny watch your mouth when you speak my name.."

"Jennie!"

We're indeed finally back to smash our slog 'in your area' starting today.

***

Special thanks to the research team on JENKAI GC: yulxya Ddduurrra 2shotsofespresso you guys are awesome. Thanks for helping me out and brainstorming with me on the gc. Long live to JENKAI 💍💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 500 22
JENNIE KIM, Known as one of history's meanest, most dreaded, and most exceptional vampires of her time, when Jennie wants her mother's trust back, sh...
3.9K 261 54
NOTHING IS RIGHT BEYOND THE LIMITS. NEITHER HATE, NOR LOVE. _______________________________________________________ "Miss Y/n, what is love to you...
358 68 47
We live in a society filled with technology where you barely see people nor their true side. With the need to escape reality you find Kai. Even so li...
19.5K 474 45
You have a terrible past. As you grow older, you're still thinking your old, horrible past. As the days gone longer, you met someone who is kind and...