Intimacy

Bởi adellights

Valerie Jenz, a shy college student has a best friend named Joel Pimentel. She falls in love with his best fr... Xem Thêm

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87 : Last Chapter : Part I
Part 88
Intimacy

Part 62

304 16 1
Bởi adellights

(So hey guys! Here are some songs I listened to while I was writing this chapter!

So it goes.. - Taylor Swift
Live Fast  - Alan Walker ft ASAP rocky
Old town road - Lil Nas X
No You Girls - Franz Ferdinand)

The next day, I decided to participate in a charity that's been held by our school director.

All the money will go to the old folks home and orphanage. Helping out the senior citizens with no family to take care of them and little kids with no parents or guardians.

Only a week left until my flight to New Jersey with my mother and apparently Chris didn't know I will be going back home for a project that my mom is currently doing.

So I told him last night when my mother fell asleep.

He told me that he's happy for me about the project and he's gonna have to search for a flight.

He's planning to get the same flight as ours and I would be glad if he did.

"Hey Valerie can you help me with these boxes. They're a bit heavy." Clara said.

She's one of our english literature professor and she can be a bit bossy but who am I to complain. I'm just a student.

We were selling all kinds of desserts such as cupcakes, muffins and breads. Our stall was crowded as heck and I felt my sweat dripping on my forehead.

I was sweating because the weather is super hot.

"One honeybutter cupcake please." A voice said and I nodded without looking at the customer. I was too busy and I had to keep up with the orders.

I handed it to the customer, "You seem very busy." I nodded and when I look at him.

It was Chris.

I smiled and shake my head, he giggled and it was the cutest thing I've ever seen yet again. I probably said that a million times.

"Hey Valerie is he your boyfriend?" Lily asked. One of my classmates from English literature and I nodded.

Chris introduced himself to her and I proceed with the next order. I saw them talking to each other but I was too busy handling the orders and Lily wasn't helping at all.

"Lily hey..can you help out here? Chris please.." I said and Lily smiled then she waved goodbye at Chris.

My mind got me thinking, why do they seem close? What were they talking about that it took so long.

"May I know what you were talking about with my boyfriend just now?" I asked.

I don't wanna sound rude but if she was planning to steal my boyfriend then I will show her who's the boss here.

He's mine.

Lily giggled, "Nothing important and he was nice." She said.

Somehow her reply got my blood boiled. "He's not single." I said and she nodded with an eye roll. "Obviously I know that." She said.

I scoffed, ignoring her rude comment. That was rude to me and obviously I have the right to know what they were talking about. I am his girlfriend.

"So you're still not gonna tell me what you and him were talking about huh?" I asked again hoping that she will spill it.

She sighed, "It's cute that you got jealous."

I hissed and this time she really got me so I threw the freaking napkins to the floor and all of them stare at me with surprise.

Lily's eyes widened and I took a step closer to her.

"He's mine, back off." I said and she gulped.

She looked away while I maintained my glare at her, as pissed off as I look. I don't care about strangers watching us because this bitch needs to know.

She shook, "If you think I am planning to steal your man then you're wrong." She said and I raised a brow at her.

"Well it seems like you do."

She rolled her eyes at me, "Don't be so insecure honey."

Insecure? Why this girl is testing me this far when she literally just met my boyfriend.

I may not know her that well but I know she's a whore.

"Hmm who do you think you are?" I snapped and pushed her with my hand.

She backed away a little and suddenly Christopher's voice called my name and I immediately switched my attention to him.

He looked surprised, he grabbed my hand then dragged me out of the scene that I caused.

"What were you thinking?!" I half shouted.

His brows furrowed, "What are you talking about and why did you start an argument with your friend?"

"Hmm excuse me, friend? She's not my friend. She's just a classmate and what the heck I saw you being all buddy buddy with her."

He laughed in disbelief and I almost lost it. I wanted to cry and punch his face, I hate being this jealous and most of all I hate being pathetic.

But I love him so much so here I am stood in front of him, confronting him while I was swallowing my pride.

"You think I was interested in her? Common Valerie, she was being friendly to me and I can't just ignore her." His defend.

I raised a brow, "Oh so I assumed you gave her your number."

He groaned then I saw him pinched the bridge of his nose, "Ghad Valerie, did you not hear what I just said? I TOLD YOU I'M INTERESTED IN HER. I WAS JUST BEING FRIENDLY."

I took a deep breath and sighed, "Fine."

Friendly like you plus me bed tonight type of friendly.

He's gorgeous and hot as hell so there is no way that friendly just now meant nothing. It must've been something, she was obviously flirting with him.

I turned my back on him and walked away but I heard his footsteps following me from behind.

He grabbed my wrist and made me stop, "Val, don't leave me." His voice sounded so soothing.

I turned to face him, "I'm sorry I was just.." I couldn't find the right words to explain what I was feeling.

I'm aware that I'm super jealous and I was irritated as hell. I can picture myself slapping Lily in public.

He cupped my face, "I will never ever cheat on you. We were talking about you, fine..it was suppose to be a little surprise but ugh..I was suppose to set up a simple date here after everyone leave and Lily was suppose to help me arrange the cupcakes and decorations here. I thought you and her were friends."

Okay now I'm embarrased for acting this way. I am such a loser and a bitch for treating Lily like that.

My eyes widened and I looked down instantly, "Oh my God."

He nodded and sighed, "I didn't know you were going to be so mad. Damn Valerie, I love it seeing you're jealous but you gotta trust me too."

I used my hands to cover my face from embarrassment. I don't know how I'm going to face Lily now.

He sighed heavily, "Yeah guess you're good at ruining suprises." He said and I pouted. I felt bad, I got speechless because of my stupid reaction.

"Hey! My reactions are valid. I was afraid that you would leave me for someone else." I said.

He smiled and patted my head gently, he's lucky that he's towering me because of his height. "Aww...you still ruined the surprise you little freak."

I slapped his arm playfully and then I saw my professor with her arms crossed, "Valerie Jenz, I don't like ruining your moment with that pretty boy but you have things to do."

I cleared my throat then I fixed my hair, "Sorry mam."

After the whole cupcakes and cakes get sold out, finally we can rest and slowly clean up the stall. Everything we earned today will be given to the charity.

I looked at Lily awkwardly while she was busy throwing the empty boxes away.

"Hey." I called.

She rolled her eyes at me and didn't say a word.

"I'm sorry.. I was a.."

She cut me off by saying "A bitch, yes. You're a bitch." She said with her arms crossed and I blew hot air to my forehead.

Scratching the back of my neck while trying to find the ways to apologize for my behaviour.

She sighed, "It's fine. I mean Chris is damn lucky to have a loyal girlfriend like you." She said.

And I nodded.

"So he told you about what we were talking about?" She asked.

"Yep."

She chuckled, "You're impossible."

I'm pretty sure she looked super annoyed with me.

She shrugged and gave me a pat on the shoulder, "Well then I guess your special boyfriend is here."

I turned around and smiled at Chris who was standing next to the empty stall.

"Ready?" He asked.

I raised a brow, "For the surprise?"

He rolled his eyes at me, "No idiot, I'm not going for the surprise anymore because it's your fault you ruined it. I have a plan B." He said.

I hissed but I couldn't complain because it was definitely my fault. I was the one to blame for this, if only I wasn't so jealous.

"Take my hand." He said and we held hands.

He took me to the car and I hope I look my best right now because I don't wanna look like a freaking troll.

After all that sweat and sunny day. I probably look like a troll right now.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

I put my compact mirror back inside my purse and smiled at him, "Nothing I just need to touch up."

He smirked, "You still look good anyway."

And somehow that made me happy.

I had no idea where he's taking me but I didn't know he can drive here in a foreign country.

"Is it legal for you to drive here?" I asked and he sighed.

"For goodness sake Valerie, why do you always have to ruin the moment." He said.

My lips formed a line and he burst out of laughter, "Of course I'm legal to drive here. I just got my international driver license like a month ago. Do you have any other questions now mam?"

I chuckled, "Nothing."

Once we arrived, my eyes scanned around the place.

This place is like a resort but it was actually a very nature looking five star hotel and it was filled with fairy lights and when I walked out from the car.

The wind was blowing and I get goosebumps when it touched my skin.

"Baby are you cold?" He asked.

I shook, "Nope it's the wind but I'm fine."

"This place is nice isn't it?" He asked and I nodded. It must be expensive and I hope he didn't spend that much just for me.

"Come." He said and I followed him all the way to the garden.

Everyone was enjoying their meals and there was even a live band playing.

"Table for two please." He told the waiter.

It was getting kind of dark which made it more prettier. "This place is so magical." I said.

He smiled, "Glad you love it."

We gave our orders to the waiter and then I took a couple of pictures. I told Chris to take a picture of me alone and he did.

It turned out great and I looked pleasant in the picture even though I was sweating and my hair was a bit greasy.

"Chris what's with the surprise?" My bitch mode is on again but I can't help it.

There's nothing special going on today so?

He smirked, "Oh you know I was planning on gettin in your pants but I wanna be romantic too." He said.

And my eyes widened, I hissed in annoyance then threw a freaking spoon at him.

He laughed.

"I hate you." Boys are jerks sometimes.

He leaned in closer and I can feel his eyes on me even though I was looking down.

"Look at me." He said.

I looked at him but I gave my best annoyed face, he smiled a little and my heart fluttered.

"Happy anniversary babe." He said.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

523K 16K 49
"Kara, you're my best friend right?" "Umm yeah?" "You'd do anything for me, right?" "As long as it doesn't involve 10 years in prison, yeah." "Be my...
88.3K 3.4K 23
Harper was never lucky when it came to relationships. Sure, she was unfairly beautiful, but guys were more interested in having her as arm candy, t...
4.8K 167 21
Joel Pimentel came across a fog that changed his life. He walked out of the world he knew to a world which he never thought could have existed, but c...
10.3K 224 26
Shes Christopher velez sister. She gets in a huge fight with best friend and now lives with her brother and his friends. She gets closer to one in pa...