The Deal || C.B (first book)

By dxlandaily

It all started with a deal More

The Deal
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FOURTY
FOURTY-TWO
FOURTY-THREE
FOURTY-FOUR
FOURTY-FIVE
FOURTY-SIX
FOURTY-SEVEN
FOURTY-EIGHT
FOURTY-NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY-ONE
FIFTY-TWO
FIFTY-THREE
FIFTY-FOUR
FIFTY-FIVE
FIFTY-SIX
FIFTY-SEVEN
FIFTY-EIGHT
FIFTY-NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY-ONE
SIXTY-TWO
SIXTY-THREE
SIXTY-FOUR
SIXTY-FIVE
Update
SIXTY-SIX
SIXTY-SEVEN
SIXTY-EIGHT
Update
Update

FOURTY-ONE

6.8K 167 24
By dxlandaily

KAYLEES POV-

"I wonder where Colby went." I say.

"I don't know. Probably out at some party." Jake says, and I roll my eyes.

"Probably."

"What happened?"

"What do you mean?" I ask, sitting up.

"Why'd he leave?"

"I'm telling you, I don't know."

"There's obviously something wrong. He wouldn't just leave you." He says, and I just shrug.

"How are you feeling?"

"Good." I answer.

"Then let's get out of here." He says, and I raise my eyebrows at him.

"How? I'm not aloud to."

"Yes you are. They can't just keep you in here."

"They kinda can." I say, with a small laugh.

"Can you walk?"

"Yeah."

"Then let's go."

"Aren't friends supposed to take care of you?"

"Your going to be fine. Come onnn." He pulls on my hand, and I stand up.

"All you gotta do is ask, and they'll let you leave for a little bit. You just have to come back soon." I nod.

"Can I change out of this gown first?" I ask, and he looks me up and down.

"Yeah." He says, and I walk into the bathroom, and quickly change.

"While I'm changing you mind as well ask the front desk if I can leave!" I yell, and I hear the door open then close.

I walk out, and head towards the front desk.

"We've got four hours I guess." Jake says, and I nod.

"Good enough." I say, and we walk out of the hospital, and to his car.

"Should we find Colby?"

"No, let's leave him alone." I say.

"Look where he is on the snap map." Jake says, and I laugh.

"Fine." I say, and look for him on my map. I find him, and he's not that far.

"There." I show Jake, and he nods.

"Let's go."

"No, jake if we're gunna find him at a party I'm not going in."

"Why?"

"Cause imma be tempted to drink, and I'm pretty sure I can't."

"The nurse didn't tell you?" He ask, and I give him a look.

"Well, I'm not legal so they wouldn't think they have to." I say, and he laughs.

"Oh yeah."

We eventually pull into a neighborhood, and I recognize it.

"Jake. This is weird. We can't just follow him around." I say, and he shrugs.

"So what?" He says, and I groan.

We pull up to a house, and my eyes widen when I realize who's house it is.

Dolan's

"Looks like a party to me." Jake says.

"Yeah no shit." I say, and get it if the car.

I shake my head, and turn around, but Jake stops me.

"You've been stuck in the hospital. Let's do something fun." He says, and we walk in.

I walk in, and everyone's fucked up.

I scan the place, and continue to walk in. My eyes land on Colby passed out on the couch.

"I found him. Can we go now?" I ask, and Jake shakes his head.

"Why is he laying next to Ethan?" I ask.

"They used to be friends." He says, and I give him a shocked look.

"I know right."

"Is he good?" I ask

"When is he ever?" Jake jokes, and I slap him in the arm while laughing.

I look over at the bar area, and I see him. He looks over at me, and my eyes widen. I turn around to face Jake again.

"Umm Jake can we go now?" I ask, and he looks at me confused.

"Why do you wanna leave so bad?"

"Jake, I'm literally about to take your car let's go." I start pushing him, but he stands still.

"Why the rush?" I hear graysons voice from behind me. I sigh, and turn to face him.

"I mean..this is a college party and-"

"That never seemed to stop you before." He says with a smirk. I give him a look telling him to shut up, and Jake taps my shoulder.

"What?" He asks.

"I've been to one of his parties once, and I got pretty fuckin drunk." I say, and he nods.

"What brought you here?" He asks.

"Just here to see a friend." I say awkwardly.

"Oh, who?" He asks, looking around.

"Colby." I say, pointing at him. Grayson laughs.

"Oh, he's not going anywhere. He's pretty fucked." Grayson laughs again.

"Yeah, I see that." I say.

"Why don't you have a drink?" He asks. He starts to walk off to the bar, and I stop him.

"I can't." I say.

"Why not?"

"Kinda got into a little accident, and I don't wanna take the risk of drinking." I say, with a fake laugh.

"What happened?"

"It's a lot.."

"You can tell me. It can't be that bad."

"I got s-"

"She doesn't wanna talk about it." Jake cuts me off, and I send him a confused looked. I shake my head.

"Anywayyy. We should get going." I say.

"Why? You didn't even do what you came here for." He says, and I take a moment to think.

"Oh yeahhh, I forgot about Colby. He looks okay to me, let's go."

"Okay, well imma go find something to do. Make yourself at home." Grayson smiles and walks off.

"Would you be mad if I had something to drink?" Jakes asks, and I shake my head. He smiles, and walks towards the bar.

I look around, and see a guy looking at me from the porch. I look away awkwardly, and walk off.

It wouldn't hurt to have one drink would it?

I pour myself one, and I feel hands on my waist.

Why does this shit always happen to me? I groan, and turn around. I'm faced with the guy that was staring at me, and I give I'm a fake, and confused smile.

"Can I help you?" I ask.

"Actually, yeah." His hands travels down my waist, and to my ass. I try to walk away, but he doesn't let me.

He takes his left hand that was still on my waist, and lightly touches my jaw. I go stiff.

"Don't fucki-" I get cut off, by him kissing me. I pull away, and push him off of me.

"Don't fucking touch me!" I walk off, but he turns me around.

"Come on. I know you want it." He smirks, and I give him a disgusted look.

He pushes me against the fridge, and his hand travels up my thigh.

Is no one sober enough to fuckin see this?

"What the fuck is wrong with you!?" I swat his hand away, and push him against the counter behind him. He hits his back pretty hard, and he groans in pain.

"So you wanna play that way huh?" He starts to walk towards me. I look around for Jake, and I don't see him anywhere.

COLBYS POV-

I wake up, from the loud music, and sit up.

I look over, and see Kaylee yelling at some guy.

What's she doing here?

Of course she's fighting someone.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!?" She yells, and I stand up from the couch.

I walk over, trying my best to keep my balance.
I put my hand on the wall to help keep my balance.

"Oh so you wanna play that way huh?"

KAYLEES POV-

"I do." I hear Colbys voice. My eyes widen, and Colby punches the guy in the face.

"Holy shit." I say, looking at the guy stumbling back. Colby is wayyy too drunk to fight right now.

"Colby Stop!" I know he's about to beat the shit out of Colby, cause he can hardly walk.

The guy punches Colby directly to the mouth, and Colby covers his mouth with his hands. He removes his hands, and there's blood all over them.

My first instinct is to punch the guy in the nose. He stumbles back, and holds his hands over his nose.

"I think you broke my fucking nose!" He yells at me.

"Good." I hear a voice from behind me. He pushes the guy against the counter, and punches him in the stomach. I look at him shocked.

Ethan...

Where the fuck is Jake?

I look over to see Grayson coming my way. I groan.

"What's the problem?" He says to me, acting like the situation is normal.

"Uhhh." I dont know why, but I don't know what to say in this moment.

Grayson just turns around to punch the guy in the face.

What the fuck is going on?

"What the hell?" I hear Jake say from the back door. I look over at him, and he runs over.

"Are you okay?" He looks me up and down, and I nod.

"Holy fuck, Colby?" He looks at Colby, who was bleeding quite a bit from his mouth, and nose.

"I told you, we should have never came here!" I yell in frustration.

"Oh shit." I hear Ethan, and Grayson say under their breaths. I look over to see that the guy has passed out.

"How did this even start?" Ethan asks.

"This guy was touching all over Kaylee." Colby says angrily, and wipes his mouth with his hand.

"Are you guys?.." Grayson points at me and Colby, and I shake my head.

"No." I say.

"Good friends." Colby says, and gives me a look.

"So..."

"Oh, uh, Kaylee this is Ethan, this is Grayson. Guys this is Kaylee." Colby says.

"I know." We all say, and Colby looks at us confused.

"Are we just going to act like nothing just happened?" Jake asks, and I shrug.

"We took care of it." Ethan says, looking down at the guy laying on the floor. "Who let him in anyway?"

——

Authors note:
Kaylee: the queen of breaking noses
JDKDNDL
I hated this chapter, but I hope y'all like it- vote if ya want.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 155 22
Work in progress (Pls don't hate this it's old and I definitely don't feel like remaking it all... แฐ”แฉš)
20K 671 12
โ๐’๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฉ-๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ฒ, ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ง-๐ง๐ž๐ซ๐ฏ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ. โž - ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡; the most feared girl in school is in love with the scho...
1M 54.8K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
225K 6.7K 186
Cora and Colby have been married for 5 years now. That's all I got for now lol I hope y'all enjoy it though!