Moon of My Life | Gaara

By signofthekiwi_

(COMPLETED) Gaara and Kyuubi, that doesn't fit, does it? Well it doesn't, according to everyone. But it does... More

Pre-teen Kyuubi Update.
Chapter One
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty One.
Chapter Twenty Two.
Chapter Twenty Three.
Chapter Twenty Four.
Chapter Twenty Five.
Chapter Twenty Six.
Chapter Twenty Seven.
Teenage Kyuubi Update.
Chapter Twenty Eight.
Chapter Twenty Nine.
Chapter Thirty One.
Chapter Thirty Two.
Chapter Thirty Three.
Chapter Thirty Four.
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six.
Chapter Thirty Seven.
Chapter Thirty Eight.
Chapter Thirty Nine.
Chapter Forty.
Chapter Forty One.
Chapter Forty Two.
Chapter Forty Three.
Chapter Forty Four.
Chapter Forty Five.
Chapter Forty Six.
Chapter Forty Seven.
Chapter Forty Eight.
Chapter Forty Nine.
Chapter Fifty.
Chapter Fifty One.
Chapter Fifty Two.
Chapter Fifty Three.
Chapter Fifty Four.
Kyuubi & Gaara's kids.

Chapter Thirty.

3.4K 95 26
By signofthekiwi_

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Chapter Thirty.
Suna.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Kyuubi's POV:

From all the way heading to the Sand, and me being held by Neji, my arms around his shoulder since I can barely walk this far. Naruto's fault for pulling me by the foot.

I'm afraid that people in the Sand will try to kill me because of the Akatsuki cloak I'm wearing. Just hoping someone in my side will explain.

I still don't understand why I joined the Akatsuki in the first place. The members are all amazing and fun to be around, but I still didn't figure out why I joined them two years and a half ago.

"D-did they find Sasuke yet?" I asked Neji. He shook his head. "No, we haven't seen him since when we were Genins." he explained. God, this must be painful for Sakura.

"What were you doing with the Akatsuki anyway?" asked Tenten, but with a smiley expression.

What was I doing... With them...

"Ohhh she can cook! We haven't eaten anything good except Itachi's horrible burnt meals!" Deidara exclaimed, immediately digging in the food.

Their face expressions were totally priceless.

"This is GOOD!"

"That's a fucking shock!"

I remember the first time I saw them hungry and made food for them, I was still thirteen and I myself didn't know how to cook other than ramen so I made them nearly the same ramen as Ichiraku's but not the same at all, just NEARLY. Ichiraku will always be the best, even though I haven't eaten it for... Years.

And I remember the first training with them. I was totally losing against Hidan that got me furious so I dropped my weapon and tackled him instead. That caused many laughs from them.

Good old days.

So back to Tenten's question.

A smile appeared in my face. "Fun, training, family stuff." I said.

I can almost cry any moment, remembering Hidan's cackles, Itachi's scary yet funny seriousness, Sasori's and I's idiotic grin together, Pain's quietness, Konan's way to raise me as a girl, Zetsu's way of saying my hair is a rose and shall not be eaten, Kakazu the business minded who pays me to do mischief, and Deidara's art of explosion.

Finally , there when we saw the walls of Suna, the whole village made an immense cheer of happiness to see their Kazekage alive and well.

"Amazing." I mumbled in astonishment. I made Neji let go as I walked on my own but in a hard way.

People made way for Gaara as the Kazekage, he told them to have a moment for all to pray for Lady Chiyo.

As we all finished, I begun to feel like my feet is about to let me down. Until a hand grabbed me before this happens, it was Temari.

"Hold on." She said, pulling me on my feet.

One glance to Gaara and I saw him already looking at me. We locked eyes for a moment until my face burned red making me look away awkwardly.

"Temari,  how much a person blushes when someone stares at a person?" I whispered to her. She didn't notice Gaara looking at me.

"Hm, I could say you'd look like a tomato-" she looked at me and lifted one eyebrow. "Who's staring at you?" She asked, and she said that loud.

"Umm, umm..." I blushed like crazy, trying to come up with a quick lie. My eyes fell on the Akatsuki cloak I'm wearing. "The red clouds... They make me blush for... no reasons." I said, that was quick and... brilliant? No, not brilliant at all! That was stupid!

Temari looked hella confused, probably thinking I'm crazy. "Kyuubi, are you sick?" She had her hand on my forehead, and blinked. "You are having a fever, I think. Don't worry, I'll treat you when we get inside."

I looked at her, with a speechless expression. "Th-thank you." I said, blushing. Temari chuckled and ruffled my hair playfully. "Anything for you, you are like a sister to me anyway. Anything you need, I'm here." she said happily.

☁☁☁

The look I gave my folded Akatsuki cloak brought me gilt and sorrow. When you get attached to a person, is just so sad when you leave them. But I'm in Suna now, with my friends, inside a lend room. I'm fine...

The door knocked,

"C-come in." I said, standing up from the bed. The door opened, Temari entered.

"Kyuubi, your brother and friends are leaving." she announced , I gave a nod, grabbed my Akatsuki cloak and went all the way with Temari through the hall.

She opened the door which turns out to be the Kazekage's office.

Kankuro, Naruto, Sakura, Tenten, Neji, Lee, Kakashi and Guy were there, with some guards of Gaara and Gaara himself on the Kazekage 's seat of the desk.

Kakashi, without noticing me told them about the Akatsuki 's doing some destruction or planning to destroy Konoha. My fingers dug to the cloak in frustration. I lowered my head and eyes in sadness.

"Oh, Kyuubi." Kakashi saw me, his eye shifted to the cloak I'm holding, his eye narrowed . "You would be needing to get rid of that right away." He said calmly.

I gave him my careless narrowed scary eyes (like Levi Ackerman's)

"I will, when the sun rises in the west and sets in the east. When the seas go dry and mountains blow in the wind like leaves." I said in a stubborn way.

Naruto looked at me stupidly. "What?" he said, what a knucklehead.

"It means never." I said, tossing the cloak to my shoulder and crossed my arms like a boss.

Kakashi walked toward me with the help of Guy bringing him. "You're showing your eye, Who cut your bangs?" He asked.

I closed my eyes. "Deidara -senpai."

"Senpai?" Kakashi looked like an angry father, geez. "What happened to my daughter?" He said, pulling me suddenly to his arm for an embrace.

He's still with the daughter thing?

"You know... I brought a special bowl of Ichiraku 's ramen. Your favorite." He said. My eyes widened , I pulled away and looked at him. "Really?!" I exclaimed.

My friends started to laugh.

"There she is, good ol' Kyuubi." said Tenten.

I gave them my idiotic grin. "Heh." I awkwardly scratched the back of my head in the awkwardness. My cloak accidentally fell, I heard a glass break. My heart skipped a beat.

No... Not this, please nothing but this.

"Huh," Kakashi bent down and took IT. "What's that?"

I winced, god be merciful.

It took Kakashi a while to look at it. He looked at me slowly. "Kyuubi..." he said softly. "This is why you don't want to get rid of the cloak?"

This is going bad. I slowly nodded.

Naruto snatched the photo from Kakashi and gave it a look. "Oooh! You look kawaii! And happy- why were you happy without me?!" He said, in anger he accidentally dropped the photo as it landed on the floor showing itself to everyone.

And everyone had to peek...

That photo...

Me, in the middle giving my famous grin, Deidara's arm around my shoulder, grinning with his other hand doing peace sign with his hand, Sasori's hand on top of my head with a small smile, itachi always in the corner looking dark, Zetsu looking like he's about to eat me, Hidan, with his scythe pointed to my throat but as a teasing. Pain, in the darkness with Konan. Kakuzu, the one taking the picture but with his hand in the corner holding his own photo of his just so he can be in the picture.

This photo is something precious to me, like a true family.

"Everyone has someone special in their lives ya know." I said, taking the photo, folding it and shoving it insiide my pocket. "I'll go say some words to Lady Chiyo. See ya."

I left the office and went to where her grave is in.

No was was there. I placed my hand on her grave and sighed.

"Lady Chiyo, now that you have done something that did make everyone happy but also sad for you, I ask you for a favor while you rest in heaven... Please, watch over Sasori. Remind him everyday that he will never be replaced by Deidara as his man. And that me, Kyuubi, will never forget him. Most importantly, tell him that art is explosion and eternal. Always him smile like he made me grin with him. He shall never be forgotten by me,neither are you."

I looked at the sky. "You two may rest in peace, Lady Chiyo, S-Sasori..." I said softly. Saying Sasori's name is painful.

"You always have beautiful words for the dead."

I gasped softly, god I have been heard.

But by who?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

627 28 18
Sasuke and Naruto have quite the bond with each other and are good together.
72K 2.2K 20
Sasuke has changed. He changed a lot of himself to stay by Naruto's side. Naruto acknowledges the change and welcomes him with open arms always.
45.3K 1.6K 20
Demons. Monsters. Murderers. These are but a few words used to describe the Uzumaki brothers. But these wondrous brothers will one day be called hero...
158K 2.5K 30
❝ Love breeds sacrifice, which in turn breeds hatred. Then you can know pain. ❞ Aired: August 31, 2018 Ended: June 12, 2020 ──────────── ◆ Characters...