Photographer: Part 2

Af UniquelyScarred

The Official Sequel To "Photographer" Mere

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter: 2
Chapter: 3
Chapter: 4
Chapter: 5
Chapter: 6
Chapter: 7
Chapter: 8
Chapter: 9
Chapter: 10
Chapter: 11
Chapter: 12
Chapter: 13
Chapter: 14
Chapter: 15
Chapter: 16
Chapter: 17
Chapter: 18
Chapter: 19
Chapter: 20
Chapter: 21
Chapter: 22
Chapter: 23
Chapter: 24
Chapter: 25
Chapter: 26
Chapter: 27
Chapter: 28
Chapter: 29
Chapter: 30
Chapter: 31
Chapter: 32
Chapter: 33
Chapter: 34
Chapter: 35
Chapter: 36
Chapter: 37
Chapter: 38
Chapter: 39
Chapter: 40
Chapter: 41
Chapter: 42
Chapter: 43
Chapter: 44
Chapter: 45
Chapter: 46
Chapter: 47
Chapter: 48
Chapter: 49
Chapter: 50
Chapter: 51
Chapter: 52
Chapter: 53
Chapter: 54
Chapter: 55
Chapter: 56
Chapter: 58
Chapter: 59
Chapter: 60
Chapter: 61
Chapter: 62
Chapter: 63
Chapter: 64
Chapter: 65
Chapter: 66
Chapter: 67
Chapter: 68
Chapter: 69
Chapter: 70
Chapter: 71
Chapter: 72
Chapter: 73
Chapter: 74
~The Final Chapter~
*NEW BOOK ALERT*

Chapter: 57

191 13 60
Af UniquelyScarred

<Tiana's P.O.V>

Okay I hope that I don't sound like a horrible person but I lied to Chris, but let me tell you why. It was the only way I could get him to come inside the mental institution. But he's just having a little 'check up'...well that's what I hope it just is because if something is really wrong with him...hopefully they'll still let me take him home cuz most likely they might take him away. BUT if they find out that hes just doing hard drugs then they might send him to rehab. Imma just hope that he's ok and that he's just been having a few outbursts.

We walked into the institution and Chris wrapped his arm around my waist "So why are we here Tiana?'

"You want me to tell you the truth baby?"

"Yeah..why wouldn't you?"

I cleared my throat "Ok, so I brought you here today because you're gonna have a little check up"

"Check up? Baby I'm fine I just..."

I stopped walking and looked at Chris "You just what?"

"....Never mind let me just get checked out real quick, since you think something is wrong with a nigga" he laughed off.

"No Chris finish what you were saying"

He shook his head and walked to the check in desk and made his self a walk-in appointment.

After making his own appointment the lady told us to sit in the waiting room so we did. I just wanna know what the fuck Chris was about to say.

"So what are we gonna name our baby girl? Let's do something old school like JoAnne"

I looked at him crazy "Boy hell no"

"Joyce Jr ?"

I chuckled "First of all I'm not pregnant and Secondly I'd never name my daughter that if I have a daughter in the future"

"You are pregnant Ti, you know how many times I nutted inside of you?"

"Excuse me?!" An older woman intervened in our conversation.

Chris mean mugged her, "Yes?"

"It's inappropriate to be talking about stuff like that I have my kid here!"

"Bitch fuck yo kid and mind your fucking business! I was talking to my fiancé but you decided to be nosey as hell. So what I suggest you should do is pay attention to your ugly ass kid and not me ma'am!"

I face palmed myself and sighed "Chris...you didn't have to be so mean"

"No baby that nosey ass bitch was listening to our conversation for no reason. And why is a kid in here in the first place, we in a mental hospital is the little nigga retarded or something?"

"Chris?!" I said hitting him.

"Don't talk about my son that way!"

Chris stuck his middle finger up at the lady and continued to talk to me "Anyways, like I was saying before I was rudely interrupted. I know  for a fact that you're pregnant"

"I'm not Chris"

"We'll see babygirl" he responded smiling.

I shook my head and sighed, I don't know why he's so obsessed with getting me pregnant or wanting me to be pregnant.
A few minutes later a nurse came in and looked on her clipboard and read off Chris name.

"Christopher Brown?"

He looked up and licked his lips "Yeah thats me"

Me and him got up and followed the nurse down the hallway and into one of the rooms.

Then the nurse continued "Dr.Whitberg will be in here shortly but before I go do you guys need anything?"

When she said that I noticed the eye contact between her and Chris.

Maybe it was just me but the nurse seemed a little too damn friendly for me.

"Yes actually I was wondering if I can get your number beautiful" After Chris said that he looked at me and smirked.

He knew exactly what he was doing.

I furrowed my brows at him then looked at the nurse to see her smiling and blushing.

Then she responded "Yes as a matter of fact you can...but it'll be kinda awkward with your sister here"

"Sister?....As a matter of fact boo let me just leave the room so you guys can have some alone time. But to give you a heads up he has two kids with two different baby mothers and he's just now claiming one of his kids. But if you wanna be with this nigga then go ahead...OH I ALMOST FORGOT and his nasty ass smokes cigarettes too"

Chris looked at me like he wanted to hurt me but I didn't care if you wanna play then so can I.
If you wanna flirt with a bitch in front of me then I'm gonna make you look like an whole entire clown.

"Maybe I should leave"

I laughed in anger "Noooo go ahead and get his number sis" then I looked at Chris "he's single anyways, right brother"

He smirked and nodded "Yup I'm single"

The nurse looked uncomfortable and she excused herself from out of the room. When she left, me and Chris started going at each other's necks.

"Why in the FUCK would you flirt with that bitch in front of my face?! Now if it was vice versa it would've been a whole problem right?"

"No fuck all of that shit why the fuck you tell her my business like that! The fuck is wrong with you Tiana?!"

My eyebrows raised in shock "What is wrong with me? Nigga What The Fuck Is Wrong With You?! Today You've Been On A Fucking Role!! First I Find Out That You Raped Me, Then You Smack My Hand When I Tried To Grab MY Son! Then You Disrespected That Child In The Waiting Room! And Now You Flirting With Bitches In Front Of My Face!"

"Tiana shut the fuck up because there's no reason to be that loud." He responded calmly.

I swear he was really pissing me off.

"Chris one thing I can say about you is that you never listen to me and what I have to say, this a major reason why I don't want to be with you anymore"

He scrunched his face "What you mean you don't wanna be with me? Just in the car you agreed to get married to me"

"I lied. I don't want to be with you Chris, all you've done was bring stress into my life ever since I've met you."

"So...You never loved me?"

I sighed "Nigga Did I Say That?! You know what, after this wherever it takes us I wanna just co-parent and be on my own. I can't deal with your bullshit anymore and it's like your obliged to the fact that you're the one who's wrong in this whole situation."

"You're not leaving me if that's what you think. I'm gonna let you, Tiana you belong to me" He laughed out.

"Fuck you Chris"

Chris smirked "When baby?"

He tried to wrap his arms around my waist but I pushed him away from me. Then we heard a knock on the door and the doctor walked in.

"Hello I'm Dr.Whitberg, you must be Mr.Brown"

"Yeah but you can call me Chris"

Then the doctor continued "And you must be Mrs.Brown?"

Chris looked at me and I responded "Actually I'm his sister"

I looked at Chris and rolled my eyes then the doctor continued to speak.

"Well tell me why both of you are here today"

I responded "Well for the past week and earlier today I've been noticing an outrageous switch in Chris behavior. He used to be calm and normal but as of lately he's been having psychotic and obsessive behaviors that's concerned me"

"I personally think nothing is wrong with me , I just think my sister is over exaggerating."

"Over exaggerating? Having random outbursts, raping, and obsessing over your ex is pretty damn psycho if you ask me" I said looking straight into Chris eyes mad as ever.

Chris mean mugged me after saying that then he moved himself away from me.

Then the doctor asked "Is this true what she's saying"

Chris stayed quiet.

Then I responded for myself "It's true"

"Mr.Brown have yo-"

Chris cut him off "It's Chris! Now continue"

The doctor looked back at me and I gave him the 'I told you so' look.

"Well Chris, have you ever been prescribed with any medications for any types of disorders?"

"No... the only time I was prescribed with meds was when I was wrongly diagnosed for schizophrenia. But other than that I don't take any meds"

Dr.Whitberg nodded "Do you have any personal problems with anger that you can recall?"

"I get mad from time to time but that's normal" Chris shrugged.

"Excuse me ma'am? What's your name?"

I responded "It's Tiana sir"

"Ok, Tiana how often does Chris have these outbursts? Are they constant?"

"If you do or say certain things it will trigger something and he'll go off and then after that he acts like nothing ever happened."

The doctor began to write on his notepad "Interesting, listen today we can't just diagnose Chris on the spot because we would have to do some further tests on him to find out if there's actually something mentally wrong with him."

"So I'm free to go?" Chris said with an attitude.

"Ye-"

Chris cut the doctor off my storming out of the room.

"Bring him back here on Thursday, I'll schedule a session for Chris. Do you think he'll be able to make it?"

I sighed "I hope so, thank you for your time doctor"

"Sure...and Tiana I know you and him aren't siblings, I heard you two arguing before I came in the room. Even though you guys might not be together just stay by his side and keep an eye out on him, to make sure he's ok"

I nodded "Okay"

<Chris P.O.V>

Tiana hurt me and she embarrassed me... I got something for her. When I stormed out I left the mental hospital and headed straight to the car and waited for Tiana. You know what imma just wait till we get home because I'm not gonna make a scene right now.

When I seen her walk out the building more anger and hatred filled my eyes.

Fuck her and this time I really mean it. When she walked up to the car she didn't make any type of eye contact with me and she just walked over to the drivers side and hopped inside the car.

Wow! So she's really gonna ignore a nigga now? Ok I got her.

I got in the car and put my seatbelt on, soon as I did that she began to drive off.

10 minutes into the car ride I was livid.

"So you like to ignore niggas now?"

I heard Tiana sigh in frustration, I don't know why she was the one frustrated.

Then she spoke "Chris let me just sit in silence for now until we get our son and go back home"

I started to calm down "So you're staying with me?"

"Yeah" She mumbled between her lips.

I put my hand to my ear "Sorry I didn't hear that"

Tiana ignored me for the rest of the way until we got back to Léla's crib. When we pulled up in the driveway and parked, Tiana got out of the car and headed to the front door.

When I tried to get out I noticed I couldn't. I tried unlocking the door but it still wouldn't open.
Then I realized this bitch put my door on Child's lock, I swear she's so fucking petty.

I crawled over to the drivers side and I got out of the car and walked over to the front door where Tiana was still standing, waiting for Léla to come to the door.

The door opened and I saw a smile form on Tiana's face when she saw our son in Léla's arms.

"Hey my wittle stinka you ready to go home with mommy?"

"And daddy" I said looking at Tiana.

She kept ignoring me then she grabbed our baby "Lé can you get the baby's diaper bag for me please?"

"Of course, I'll be right back"

Tiana nodded and started playing with our baby. When I tried to talk to him she moved him away from me.

I mumbled under my breath "bitch"

She turned to me and smacked the shit out of my face.

"Don't call me out of my fucking name Christopher"

"Oh I see, I have to disrespect you in order to talk to me?"

Tiana rolled her eyes and walked over to the car. She strapped the baby in the car seat and secured it before getting in the car herself.

When I got in the car all I could feel was built up tension between us.

Soon as we get to the house I'm starting war.

~10 minutes later~

When we walked into the house Tiana put the baby in his room because he was sleeping then she walked in our room.
I was waiting til she stepped foot in here because I'm about to raise hell.

I watched Tiana walk over to the closet and I got up from the bed and followed her.

She turned around and sighed "Why are you behind me Chris?"

After saying that punched her jaw hoping it'll break or do some damage. I watched her hold her face and I began to laugh.

"You thought I was gonna let you get away with the shit you just pulled?"

I saw anger in Tiana's eyes and she started to attack me.
We were in our room fighting like two grown men but I wasn't gonna make it easy for her.

I wanted to make sure she felt my pain. I body slammed her on the ground and started kicking her stomach. If she was really pregnant I didn't want it no more.
I can care less about Tiana at this moment, she fucked me over so I'm gonna do the same to her but ten times fold.

Tiana bit the back of my ankle causing me to fall to the floor then she got up and started to stomp my face.

We were just going back and forth like it was the cat and mice game then I pinned her down to the floor and I seen Tiana crying.

"I hate you Chris" She cried out.

I stopped what I was doing and I sat Tiana up and I hugged her "I'm so sorry baby.... I love you so much"

Tiana kept shaking her head and crying "No you don't stop lying to me. I know you don't love me, look how you treat me. I'm done with you"

I hugged her a little tighter but not too much because I knew her body was hurting then I kissed her forehead.

"I love you with all my heart, the actions that I've done were wrong but I strangely did that out of love. All I want to do is just love you but you push me away. That's why I get violent because I'm hurting in the inside. I know I let you down and I'm sorry for that but all I can really say is even through all the shit that we go through I'm never gonna let you go because I'm madly in love with you"

"All I ever wanted to do was be there for you and love you Chris but you have to let me go until you get yourself together"

I nodded and sighed "You're right... I gotta better myself and actually learn from my actions. I'll do it for you"

She looked up at me with a bloody lip and responded "Do it for yourself not me, Do it for your babies"

"Ok" I said silently.

"Can you help me on the bed please, I need to lay down"

"Of course"

I lifted Tiana up and limped over to the bed. When I placed her comfortably on the bed I laid down next to her.

We both looked at each other face to face and I kissed her lips "I'm sorry Tiana"

Tiana made a slight smile and she began to caress my face with her soft hand.

"I still love you Chris, I don't know why but I do. You honestly mean everything to me."

A tear rolled down my face and I kissed her again "I swear if I could give you everything I would because you deserve so much more than what I can give you"

"All I want is you and your love....that's all I need"

Tiana wiped the tears from my face and moved closer to me as she began to relax her body and close her eyes.

I watched her sleep for a bit until I finally drifted off to sleep.

_____________________________

Thoughts on Chris?

Will Chris and Tiana mend their relationship or will they just stay friends until further notice?

Do you think Chris is on drugs or is he just mentally disturbed?

Do you really think Tiana's pregnant or is it something else?

Stay Tuned For The Next Chapter 🤗💕💕

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

59.1K 553 99
sequel to Instagram//Zach Herron
140K 7.4K 42
Sequel to "Blame On Me"
16.8K 322 16
your love for photography has landed you your first real job in the industry... it just so happens that the job is traveling the country with a boyba...
3.8K 144 38
Is it really picture perfect??Shes been hurt so many times what happens when she meet a painter will she make him earn it and will he put in the effo...