I Can't Live Without You (WMB...

By ACHarris

This is the sequel to Bestfriend's In Love so I suggest you read that first before reading this. Since the u... More

I Can't Live Without You
Welcome Home
The Detective
The Kangaroo
Destruction
Bullshit
Revenge
Regret
Lies
Sleeping With The Enemy
When The Hoe Comes A Knockin'
Actions Speak Louder Than Words
The Day All Hell Broke Loose
Surprise!
Missing You
Trials and Tribulations
Lust
The Marine VS. The Detective
Uh Oh!
The Truth
Let's "Talk"
Two Can Keep A Secret If One Of Them Is Dead
Confessions
Stressing
Me and My Broken Heart
La Familia
The Vickie Show
Hypocrites
New Book!!
Why Lord?!
New Book! "This Is A Story About A Boy"

I Can't Live Without You

2K 107 12
By ACHarris

Everything you want is out there waiting for you to ask. Everything you want also wants you. But you have to take action to get it.

Jack Canfield

~Ahalieia

"And so I was like 'boy if you don't take yo white ass out on that field and find the black in you and run after that running back like he that last piece of chicken at the barbecue, I'm kicking you off the team' and ever since then now he be running all day for no reason." Austin told me as we ate at Chipotle for lunch.

"So you think y'all have a chance at winning this year?" I questioned.

"Yep, Imma take them to the strip club every time we win. I bet you they'll play better then."

"LaRissa said she wanted to be on the football team but you said no. Why you being sexist?"

"I ain't, shit! These dumb ass kids barely passing class and just learning how to pass the ball. How the hell you think they gone play with a girl running around with bouncing titties?!"

"Oh you right-mmh!"

I got cut off by another sharp pain in my stomach. It's been happening ever since Dallas came by this morning. Now I think it just feels like it's getting worse.

My phone started vibrating and I picked it up seeing the number again. I knew exactly who it was.

"What you want?" I answered.

"Damn. Last time you was all happy to hear from me." Diamond said.

"Who was that nigga?!"

"His name is Giovanni, he's Italian. . . And he's my husband."

"Yo what hell?! What about Aus-"

I looked up seeing Austin with this dumb look on his face that he has when he's thinking too hard even though I'm sure nothing is ever really processing inside his head.

"What about that slow ass white boy you suppose to be in love with?!"

"When the plane crashed I had no way of communication. Gio owns a restaurant that I found and he helped us when the plane crashed. He's really helped me and Marissa out. Plus Austin is never going to grow up and he's never going to stop having hoes. Laya do you know that out of all the times I told Austin I loved him he never once said it back or even gave me a response."

"Mhm boohoo. Who is Marissa?!"

"My daughter she's four."

"What the fuck that's impossible because if she's four then-" I looked up at Austin as he looked back with the same look on his face. "Yo you know that's that stupid nigga baby."

"Yea okay but Gio thinks she's his and I'm keeping it that way. Austin even told me he'd never want a kid, especially a girl."

"That's fucked up. He should at least know."

"Look I didn't call to hear your judgement okay! I called to tell you were coming to visit. Bye!"

The line went flat and I rolled my eyes hanging up.

"Who was that?" Austin asked me.

"Olisa." I mumbled looking away.

"Oh. Justyn is stupid."

"Mhm." I grunted feeling another sharp pain.

"Okay come on Lay lets go."

"Austin I'm- OW OW OW!"

"Uh uh!" He panicked getting up. "I'll take care of the rest of your classes but you're going home."

He helped me up and walked me to the car. We got in and he pulled off driving to the house. When we got there he helped me out the car and in the house up to my room helping me get in the bed.

"Just stay here and rest okay. I'll pick Vickie up."

I nodded my head as he kissed my forehead and left.

I closed my eyes taking deep breaths feeling the pains come every five minutes.

"Why you home so early?"

I opened my eyes looking at Dallas stand in the doorway of the bathroom wet with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"I'm sorry but your daughter is at school so I don't know who you talking to."

"Really Laya?"

"Why are you at home? Washing the hoe off you that you probably just came from fucking?"

"Laya. Why. Are. You. Home."

"Because Dad! My st-"

I clutched my stomach leaning forward. The pains were getting longer and quicker and I didn't know how much more I could take.

"Baby you okay?" Dallas asked me running over and rubbing my back.

"I'm fine." I choked out. "Don't touch me."

I took a deep breath sitting up. He leaned forward to kiss me and I turned my head as his lips connected with my cheek.

"I'm gonna run you a bubble bath. I don't know where all this stress is com-"

"You Daniel! You and the bitch you cheated on me with! What the hell is so wrong with me that you had to cheat?! What I'm too fat now?! What made you need to disrespect me so bad?! What you thought changing the sheets would keep me from remembering this is the same bed you fucked her in?!"

I saw him swallow as he walked away into the bathroom shutting the door.

I got out the bed walking into my closet. I took the biggest suitcase I could find and started putting some clothes in it. I refused to stay here. I told him we're not together but he doesn't seem to be caring. If he doesn't wanna leave then I will.

I was starting on my shoes when Dallas barged in pulling it away from me and began throwing clothes out the suitcase.

"Dallas stop." I screamed tearing up.

I reached for the suitcase when he smacked my hand away taking everything out.

"Dallas just leave me alone!"

"No! You aren't leaving. My kids are inside you and you ain't taking my daughter so you're staying here so I can watch you."

"You won't leave so I am Dallas!" I yelled with tears down my face. "I don't need you."

"You're right I won't leave because this is my house. I paid for it. You're a teacher. Of course you need me. You don't make nothing. Without me who gone take care of you. Vickie and Austin? Exactly."

"I hate you so much!"

"I love you too baby."

I reached for the suitcase once more when he grabbed my shoulders laying me flat on my back. I tried sitting up without attempting to look like a struggling walrus but it wasn't working. I finally gave up and just laid there with tears rushing down my face as he put the clothes up and the suitcase back.

He came behind me sitting on his legs and pulled me leaning my back against him.

"I hate you." I mumbled.

He pulled my shirt up taking it off and unclamping my bra. He sat me up and got in front of me taking off my sandals and unbuttoning my pants, pulling them down.

"I hate you." I whispered.

He looked up at me with tears in his eyes and I looked away. He didn't deserve for me to feel bad for him. I still couldn't tell him I loved him.

I felt him pull my panties off and pick me up carrying me out the closet and in the bathroom. He sat me down in the tub. I felt him kiss my forehead and walk out the bathroom. I feel like I'm in a prison. I can never leave.

~Dallas

I slid my back down the door of the bathroom bringing my knees to my chest and putting my head down.

I just wanted to cry. I can't handle hearing her say she hates me over and over again. I didn't think she'd take this long to forgive me. I know I messed up but I need her. I love her. I wanna marry her one day.

I heard the tub draining out and stood up as the door opened. Laya was naked but dried off. She smelled like her coco butter lotion. She looked so beautiful pregnant, she was glowing.

She walked pass me out the door and down the hall into one of the guest rooms. She took off the pillows and pulled the covers back laying down.

"You gonna stand there like the dumb ass you are or are you gonna pull the blanket up?" She asked.

I walked over pulling the blankets over her and tucking her in. I walked toward the door and opened it getting ready to leave before she stopped me.

"We're having two boys and a girl. I just hope my sons don't end up like their father. At least not the shitty part."

"I can't live without you Laya." I told her.

I walked out shutting the door when the doorbell rang. I walked down the stairs and opened the door when a hand came across my face.

"I should kick your ass motha' fucka'!" Ashley yelled.

"She get real ghetto when she mad." Austin told me.

Dee pushed through them grabbing me by my shirt and pushing me against my wall.

"I'm sorry. I only went over there to have Ashley come watch Laya but then I was stuttering and Ashley scare me so I told her you cheated and you know her ass a snitch and she told steroid Dee."

"I ain't a damn snitch nigga butcha' gotta bitch ass friend who can't keep his dick in his pants!" She yelled.

"You fucking cheat on my sister Danny?!" Dee cussed.

This is my moment of truth. I can either lie and keep my pretty face or tell the truth and get my ass beat and at least began to get Laya back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 1.9K 32
Serena had a rough life and after going to college she meets her best friend Elaine, with only a couple months left of college she meets her best fri...
1.1K 155 28
First of all, if a feel like ANY characteristics of this book are base off of one of your ideas, feel free to take some credit or something, but it's...
27.7K 1.2K 25
Sequel to Please come back. Second book but please bare with me. Feel free to leave any comments. Appreciate the love. Its been two years since y/n...
2.4M 61.5K 32
Jezzabelle & Noah were bestfriends since diapers. They were very close, and loved each other before they even knew what love was, most likely they we...