Arranged Marriage || YOONMIN

By le_bis_mochi

"You don't understand!" Shouted out Jimin in frustration while a soft pant left his lips as the boy stopped r... More

A/N (please read ♡)
INTRO
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
10.5
11
12
13
13.5
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
20.5
21
22
23
24
25
25.5
26
27
28
29
30
30.5
31
32
32.5
34
35
36
36.5
Story time-
37
37.5
38
39
39.5
40
41
42
42.5
43
44
45
45.5- Epilogue

33

5.3K 235 214
By le_bis_mochi

We're at 33k now awfggdwscvgea y'all are popping up like little baby ants do, AND I LOVE IT--

HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS WEIRD CHAPTER!!

||

Yoongi nibbled at his bottom lip nervously as his hand slid across the steering wheel of his car, his eyes every now and then glancing shyly at the seat beside him where Jimin sat with his legs crossed over one another, typing away on his phone with a genuine smile on his face.

'Who was he texting with that smile?'

Yoongi turned his head away from Jimin for the nth time that day during their ride over to the tailor, his fingers starting to tap gently on the wheel before him as he glanced up every now and then at the traffic lights, waiting for the red light to finally turn green.

....seriously, who?

It couldn't be you right? Or Taehyung?

....maybe it's someone else?

He furrowed his eyebrows at this as he heard Jimin slightly shift beside him, the boy finally looking away from his phone when they started moving again.

"Are we going to take long in picking up our suits?" Asked Jimin suddenly to Yoongi who's brows furrowed even more then before at his question his eyes slightly shifting to look at the blond's curious gaze.

"Dunno." Nonchalantly said Yoongi to him along with a shrug, the boy trying his best in not staring for too long at Jimin's face. "Why?"

"....no reason."

Yoongi's eyes could be mistaken as being closed at this point from how deep his brows had furrowed.

Screw trying not to look at the boy's face.

"No reason?"

"Nope."

"....like, seriously?"

"Well...yes?" Asked Jimin to Yoongi along with a small chuckle. "What's with you?"

"I--" Yoongi closed his mouth as no words seemed to come out, the boy honestly not knowing what exactly was wrong with him. "--don't know. I just got curious I guess."

Yoongi didn't like the long analyzing look Jimin was giving him, as he thanked the gods that they had finally arrived at their destination while he smoothly parked his car in front of 'Hyerin's Couture' shop.

Sighing, Yoongi took his seat belt off of him while he went to open up his door to get out, but was taken aback when a hand landing on his shoulder stopped him from doing so.

And since him and Jimin were the only residents currently present in the car, the hand that landed on his shoulder obviously was none other then Park Jimin's, except if your author decides to add some twists to the story and turn it to a full blown horror story, then that hand may be owned by someone else...? (இ௦இ)

But no that's not the case here, cause we're all innocent children here and this story is friendly to all ages. (˵ ͜。 ͡ʖ ͜。˵)

Anyway--

Curiously peering over his right, Yoongi knitted his eyebrows together in a straight line, his eyes questioning the glare Jimin was giving him as he mouthed over at him a small "What's wrong?" Before his hand had completely abandoned his door handle and had rested on top of Jimin's, the one that rested on his shoulder.

"I should be the one asking you that." Said Jimin with the same glare still planted on his face. "You've been acting weird throughout this whole car ride."

....Shit.

He noticed.

"What do you mean?" Asked Yoongi as indifferently as he possibly can. "I'm not--"

"Min Yoongi I've hated you for 17 years now." Fired Jimin towards him with challenging eyes and the slight tightening of his hand against the blue haired boy's shoulder. "That means I know everything about you- from your weak points till your strong points- hell I even know your charms--!"

Yoongi's eyes widened at this along with Jimin's as the blond quickly and smoothly corrected himself.

"--which you definitely don't have any. At all."

"Definitely." Told him Yoongi mockingly, Jimin ignoring him as he continued in making his point.

"And that means I also know when your lying. So come on, tell me."

Yoongi bit down on his bottom lip as he scratched the back of his head slightly, his eyes looking down on his feet as he looked deep in thought.

"....who were you texting?"

Jimin furrowed his eyebrows together in confusion at the blue haired boy's sudden question.

"What?"

"During this whole car ride." Said Yoongi sheepishly as his hand continued to ruffle his blue locks from behind. "Who were you texting?"

An 'O' shape formed on Jimin's mouth at this, as he finally understood what the boy before him meant, the hand that was on Yoongi's shoulder slowly slipping away from it's grasp on the boy's flesh.

"Taemin."

Yoongi curiously looked at Jimin at this. "Taemin? Who i-- oh."

A laugh couldn't help escaping Jimin's lips at this, as the blond threw his head back while poor Yoongi was hella embarrassed by now.

"T--Taemin huh..."

"Yupe." Jimin told him between his fit of laughter that turned into small giggles by now. "Taemin."

If embarrassment could kill someone, Yoongi should've been long gone by now in that moment.

And the teasing look Jimin was giving him wasn't helping his situation at all.

"Oh don't give me that look."

"Hm? What look?" Asked Jimin to him teasingly, as he amusingly watched Yoongi almost having a panic attack at this point. "I'm surprised honestly that you would even be jealous of me texting someone."

"Well you were all smiley so--"

"Yeah while texting my cousin."

"Doesn't count he could have his eyes on you."

"Taemin?! Have his eyes on me?!" Jimin was almost wheezing at this point. "Wow, well my self esteem just boosted up like hell."

"Oh please you already love yourself like hell."

"Hm true~" Sang out Jimin while crossing his arms behind his neck and comfortably backing himself on the seat of Yoongi's car. "So Yoongealous--"

"That's it I'm not giving you a ride home."

"Hey!!"

And the two burst out laughing as they exchanged insults back and forth, completely forgetting about their surroundings and simply enjoying each others company at the moment.

||

"Holy shi--" The black haired girl almost fell off her chair as she peeked out her shop's window with wide dark eyes, her hand frantically nudging the shorter girl besides her shoulder, that had her head resting on the counter, looking deep in thought as she stared at her math notes that she had taken only today during class. "Jeannie, look, look!!"

"Sam, what's wrong?" The girl sighed out at her friend as she slowly got her head up and turned her head to look at the shocked girl beside her. "I'm trying to study here--"

"12 o'clock." Sam simply said to her in response while pointing her finger in the said direction as the girl beside her, "Jeannie", boringly and ever so slowly turned her head forward.

And now it was her turn to widen her eyes as well, thought her mouth also hung open in shock as well as she mouthed a small "holy shit" as her dark haired friend nodded her head repeatedly at her words.

"Why the heck are two guys making out in front of your shop?!"

"I don't know, they look so into though, like seriously look--"

"N--no, I--I'll pass--"

"Oh come on Jean--"

"Stop."

"You know you want too~."

"Just...stop..."

Silence settled over them

"....Their not stopping any time soon are they?"

"Doesn't look like it."

"Hyerin, the blinds."

Sam's eyes widened in betrayal at this.

"But--!!"

"They need privacy!!"

"Well who told them to make out in front of my shop!!"

"Sis!!"

"What?!"

"The blinds!!"

"...fine."

||

Sorry for the late update, I'm kinda working on other things these days ( yes I have a life lol)

BIS OUT!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 6.3K 63
All Park Jimin wanted on his summer holiday was a chill time, but quickly he got caught in a rip of love for local boy, Kim Taehyung. His summer flin...
870 23 4
"...wait! Too much...it's t-too much-ahhh!" I gasped. "I said I-I was ahhh sorry," I begged. He pulled away briefly to reply. "I know you did, baby b...
778 17 14
(Book 2) Of "Single Father: A Taekook Story" which follows the life of Min Yoongi and Park Jimin before and 2 years after Yoongi goes to prison, it i...
619K 27.2K 38
When circumstances force Park Jihye into a loveless marriage of convenience with the younger brother of the person she has loved with her whole heart...