🐍Unexpected🐍

By Jay25211

This is is a story about you! You are a muggle-born. But what you are called by some people in school *Cough*... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
THANK YOU!!!

Chapter 29

300 8 0
By Jay25211

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
||Secret lair?||
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV
"Draco! Draco, come back!!" I yelled running after him "Y/N, you should really leave me alone for a while." He says "In the muggle world? Are you crazy? Listen, I know that I brought us in danger but don't blame me, we had to go somewhere!" I tell him "Yeah, you had the choice. You didn't think at all." He says "We were in a hurry." I tell him "We were...but that isn't an excuse to not think at all!" He says "I'm sorry, can't you bring us somewhere else?" I ask him "In the middle of the streets?" He asks "No back at the hotel. Draco if you want us to get out of here then get us out!" I tell him. He sighs and walks further "Hey don't walk away from me! Draco we have to do this, together, you can't leave. Besides you need me, you are scared of a bicycle." I say "I'm not scared!" He says "Okay maybe I am. So what? You were scared too when you first walked into the wizarding world!" He says "Quiet! And no I wasn't, I was excited. Now come on!" I say and try to pull him with me but he pushes me away "Stay away from me Y/N! I want to be alone for a while!" He says "Why? Just bring us somewhere else if you want to go!" I say. Then when I grabbed his hand out of nowhere we were somewhere else. Somewhere dark "What is this place?" I ask Draco "I don't know." He says "How do you not know?! You brought us here! Now tell me where we are! This isn't funny anymore!" I tell him "It's not a joke Y/N. I really don't know where we are but it looks like a secret lair...I think. The colors of Slytherin." He says "What? A secret lair? With the colors of Slytherin? I-I shouldn't be here." I say "Come on, I want to know what this place is." He says "No! Draco!" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 103 24
You're Harry Potter's twin sister and you're transferring to Hogwarts from Beauxbatons. You meet a boy named Draco Malfoy and you both hate each othe...
393K 7.5K 48
A month before Hermione returns to School,She finds out that she was kidnaped and sold to the Granger Family.She's shocked when she finds out that he...
164K 3.6K 57
DRACO X READER FANFICTION Finished The Valentine's is one of the most famous pureblood families in the wizarding world. As Y/N Valentine gets older...
117K 2.4K 26
It's seventh year, and students are asked to return to Hogwarts after the war. Her current relationship with Ron is going down hill as he turns abusi...