Cali Love

Bởi Shayylondon

Baldwin Hills, known as the City in the Clouds, The Black Beverly Hills, lives of the privileged sons and dau... Xem Thêm

Snippet
Snippet 2
Snippet 3
COPYRIGHT 2019
Cast
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
TwentyOne
TwentyTwo
TwentyThree
Twenty four
Twenty Five
TwentySix
TwentySeven
TwentyEight
Twentynine
Thirty
ThirtyOne
ThirtyTwo
ThirtyThree
ThirtyFour
ThirtyFive
ThirtySix
ThirtySeven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
CALI LOVE ( II )

Twelve

2.6K 147 62
Bởi Shayylondon

Cali Serenity.

My girls and I drove down the streets of South LA before turning on 59th where Kross said he would be.

It was still early in the day and I intended spending the whole day with Kross until it was time for me to go home. I'm pretty sure Monique and Amanda would walk to Taliyah house since she was home.

She's an older girl about 20 years old, a little on the plus size side but that didn't take away from her powerful personality and gorgeous face. 

Big girl or not, the girl stayed fly and she could dance her ass off and from what Monique tells me, everyone around Slauson loves her cause she's such a sweetheart.

I parked the car against the curb, cutting the engine off and looking at the girls.

"What ya'll bout to do?"

"Bitch" Monique shouted, placing her hand on her chest. "You asked us to come to get rid of us?"

"Wow" Amanda chimed in, rolling her eyes before laughing.

"It's not like that," I said with a grin.

Nah, it was like that and I don't need them up in my face while I'm dealing with Kross.

"She probably gonna go in there and suck some dick," Amanda said. " I always wondered how black men-"

"C' mon Mandy, we can walk to Taliyah crib," Monique said cutting her off, opening the door.

"Hoe," she said to me before laughing and getting out the car.

"Oh, but you screwing Kayden and I'm the hoe" I shouted back.

She turned around with a shocked look on her face, sniggering at me.

"It was one time and you know he not fond of me. Shut up...you no good"

The two of them walked off, laughing as they walked up to the block towards Taliyah house, which wasn't far, maybe a few blocks up.

I hopped out the car after making sure that I looked good. Makeup was in check; I sprayed some Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture on the nape of my neck before throwing it back into my glove compartment.

I waved to a little old lady that sat on the porch across the street. She would always rock in her rocking chair, knitting away with her little puppy sitting on the side of her.

Knocking a few times, I waited as I heard the door click twice before revealing his fine ass standing there in a pair of Nike Blue Track Pants sagging a little, showing the rim of his Ralph Lauren black Polo Boxers, a white tank and his hair in two fresh cornrows.

"Wassup beloved?"

He reached in and gave me a big hug with his long arms wrapped around my waist.

"Hey hun," I said, resting my head on his chest.

Damn, he smelled so good making just wanna give him some on sight.

"What you doin' round here? Aint you pose to be at school?"

He held my hand as he led me into his crib, closing the door behind him and locking it.

"We had a half-day, why you not in school"

He twisted his lips up and laughed.

"That shit ain't fa me cuh.  I can't get wit it"

I sat down on the couch, placing my bag next to me as I watched him lean against the wall, rolling a blunt now.

"You never finished school?"

"Nah" he simply said, looking at me. "That bothers you or something?"

" I didn't say that. I mean.... why?"

"Shit wasn't fa me Cali. I'm very educated, definitely not no dumb nigga. I'm smarter than half those motherfucka's wit degrees' shit but they think cause a nigga from da hood that he ain't smart"

"I guess."

I'm not the type to judge but I find it crazy that he never graduated high school. 

That was one of my goals before attending college and eventually starting my own business. 

He's too fine to not have at least his high school credential.

"You roll down here by yo self?"

He sat in the swivel chair that was by the flat-screen TV.  He placed the blunt to his lips, lighting it.

I shook my head. "No, I came with Monique and Amanda"

"The white girl and ghetto booty Monique"

"Cut it out" I rolled my eyes, smiling. "Yes, my friends. So you be looking at Monique ass huh?"

"Nigga" he waved me off. "I knew Monique ass way before I knew you so cut it out. Everyone look at Monique ass, even women around here. Shit aint like yours tho."

"Mhm." I tightened my lips, acting like I was suddenly interested in my Instagram.

"So I'm assuming ya'll worked ya lil issue out wit eachotha. That's coo" he nodded, exhaling smoke through his nose and mouth.

"Wanna hit?"

My eyes widened as I looked at the blunt, smoke rising from the blunt into the air and disappearing.

"I-I'm okay" I stammered.

He grinned.

"You a sucka"

"I am not"

"You never smoked?"

"No, what's the point?"

Kross shrugged his shoulders. He took a long drag from the L, sitting it down in the ash trash on the coffee table.

"I aint gonna force you to do no shit you'don wanna do, but don't knock  tha shit til you try it"

I looked away from him, thinking about it.

I see my momma and daddy smoking all the time, having smoke sessions with my auntie Cynthia and Uncle O' shea so why not?

"I'll try a hit or two"

Kross shook his head. "There it go nigga, smoke it"

I sucked my teeth, grabbing the blunt out of the ashtray.   I studied it like it was something foreign that I haven't seen in my life.

I placed the blunt to my mouth and began inhaling deeply, causing my chest and throat to feel like I've swallowed the ashes my damn self.

"What the fuck!" I shouted, coughing as I tossed the blunt at Kross.

"Damn girl!" he yelled, standing up as he laughed.

"You suppose to hit softly not inhale the shit down yo throat. Almost burned my fuckin pants the fuck up"

He patted my back as felt tears running down my face. He walked into the kitchen, grabbing a bottle of water out the fridge then handing it to me.

"My god," I said with a raspy voice, trying to regain composure.

I chugged the water before it was all gone, slamming the plastic bottle on the table.

"You a funny ass girl you know dat?"

"I don't find this shit funny at all" , I rolled my eyes, wiping the tears from the rim of my eyes.

"Toughen up girl, you lived to talk bout tha shit", he said, laughing and putting the blunt out.

"Whatever nigga"

"Come on"

He grabbed my hand, leading me into his bedroom. I looked around, amazed at how clean it was.

He had a few hats hanging on the wall, immediately spotting that Mariners hat he wore on our date, a poster of a few notable rappers like NWA, 2PAC, Jay-Z, and Nas.

He plopped down on his bed, looking at the TV that was showing some sports program on ESPN.  I sat down on his bed.

"Aye hold up"

I quickly stood up, looking at him. He looked me up and down before waving his hand.

"Fuck it," he said, lying back down on the bed.

"What?" I asked.

"I don't really like outside clothes on my bed and shit, but you good"

"Oh, is that how you get women to take their clothes off for you?"

"Nah, I don't gotta get them to do nun. getting pussy aint a problem"

"How cute" I said with a slight attitude.

"Get over here cuh"

He grabbed me by hand, pulling me and making me fall on top of him.

I laughed, getting a little nervous about being this close to him in such an intimate setting.

His eyes gazed into mines as he licked his lips in slow motion. Well, that's what it looked like to me, making my nipples hard.

Thank god for weave cause he damn sure would have saw it through my shirt. Lord.

"You pretty"

"You too" I said, smiling back.

"Shut da hell up girl" He laughed, shaking his head at my silliness.

Out of nowhere, my eyes felt like they got smaller and my heart was beating at a weird pace. I think a bitch is high.

"Oh you look like a little Asian girl now" he teased, making his eyes slanted by pulling them. 

"As if my eyes weren't already slanted"

"Its one of the things I like bout you"

I raised a brow, trying to mask my smile.

"Is that right?"

"Yeah and this too"

Kross grabbed a hand full of my ass, making it jiggle and causing me to laugh and grab his hand, placing it on my back.

"Kross!" I squealed, giggling like a little schoolgirl.

"Shit stupid fat"

I blushed at his compliment before leaning closer to kiss his lips. He kissed me, sucking on my bottom lip.

I kissed him back, gently sliding my tongue into his mouth before pulling away.

"Uhh," I said as I sat up, climbing across him to sit by the wall.

"My fault"

"No no...its fine" I pressed my lips together.

It was an awkward silence as he looked back at the TV. 

I felt like a little girl but I don't want him thinking I'm some easy target that he can get some ass from.

My attention turned to his phone that was vibrating on the computer desk.

I watched him jump up and look at his phone, changing his whole mood.

"Hello?" he answered.

"Nah, I'm busy right now," he said, looking back at me.

Kross sucked his teeth before walking out the room, shutting the door behind him as he took his phone call into the next room.

He obviously didn't want me to hear.

Who the fuck callin him and why he can't talk in front of me?

Climbing off the bed, I tried my hardest to listen through the door. I knew it was wrong and sick of me but I didn't give a damn.

"I told you that I'd come by later, why tha fuck is you trippin?"

"Look, girl, Adonay can come over later. I told you this and we...aye...aye cuh.  Cuh you betta calm da fuck down...yeah ight do dat shit and see what da fuck happen... Nigga whatever"

I jumped back in the bed, acting like I was interested in this show on TV. I have no clue what is going on but I didn't want him noticing I was eaves droppin on his call.

The door opened as I watched Kross toss his phone back on the desk before laying back in the bed.  He eyed me, sighing.

"Baby mama drama" he admitted.

I nodded.

"Is everything okay?" I asked.

"Yea, she just be trippin out on a nigga cuz she want me ta do what she say at that moment. She aint my fuckin momma. My own damn momma don't even talk to me the way she try to"

I didn't say anything because I didn't know what to say. I've never dealt with a guy with kids or in a gang, so I think the best thing I could do was shut up.

My body began to feel heavy, causing me to lay my head down on Kross's chest and my eyes fluttered, trying to stay open.

"I feel so tired"

"You bout to be in a Kush coma nigga. All that fuckin smoke you swallowed"

I giggled before snuggling my head on his chest, settling into my Kush slumber.

_____

My eyes slowly opened as I began to regain focus. I looked around before sitting up quickly, looking around realizing I was in Kross's room. 

I was here, but he wasn't.

"Shit"

I hopped up, grabbing my phone out of my purse that rested on the doorknob behind his door. I looked at the time and my heart dropped seeing that it was 6 PM.

I had three missed calls from Amanda, two from Monique, two from dad and one from mom.

Welp, I could kiss my damn car keys goodbye again.  There was no way that I've slept for 4 ½ hours, but I must admit a bitch feel good.

Opening the bedroom door, I heard music coming from outside the house on the front porch. I opened the house door to see his friends standing there but no sign of Kross.

"Oh shit, wassup Cali girl?" Fats greeted.

"Hey,"I said, stretching. "Where's Kross"

"He had a run to make" Jay answered, sipping on some Henny.  "Where KJ?"

"I don't know"

The sun began to set over the neighborhood of South Central, looking beautiful as well but I knew I needed to get the fuck out of here before darkness fell again.

Quickly sending Amanda and Monique a text, I was relieved that they said they stopped by to check to see if I was okay and told Kross they weren't leaving without me and they'd be at Taliyah house.

Me (to Monique & Mandy: 6:05 PM): I'ma leave at 7, be back then.

"Heard dat you was in a Kush Coma lil lady" Fats laughed. "Shit laid you out huh?"

"Did it. I don't see how you'll function like that. I can't"

"First time?"

"Yea" I laughed. " Y'all can have it. I don't know if I can do that shit"

I spent a few minutes speaking to Jay and Fats and I realized that they were cool as hell. We laughed and joked around before I saw Kross car pulling up to the curb.

He hopped out and he wasn't alone.  Walking up towards us, he walked with a little boy who was the same complexion of his, his hair braided straight back as he sported a white LA dodgers jersey, blue jeans and a pair of blue and white converses.

"Oh shit, you got Lil man wit you?"  Fats cooed as he stooped down, dapping the baby.

The baby smiled as he looked around at the faces I'm sure he familiar with.

I glanced at the both of them and a chill ran down my spine. God, this baby was a spitting image of his father and I couldn't help but smile, but curious as to what the momma looked like at the same time.

"Sup loc" he spoke as he dapped his homies up.

He stood in front of me, holding the baby who stared at me with warm eyes and a slight grin on his face.

"Cali, my fault I aint wake you up. I had to go get ma son. His mom gotta work so I had to go get him"

"Its coo" I replied, with a weak smile.

"Dis my son Adonay. Remember I told you I got a son"

I nodded, staring at the child.  The baby placed his hands in his mouth, looking around like babies do.

"He's cute," I said

"Thanks"

"Ima get ready to go though, I know my momma and daddy gonna trip so I gotta think of a lie as I ride home"

Kross nodded, sensing the sudden awkwardness. Walking back in the house, I rushed to put my shoes on, grabbing my bag and phone as I sent the girls a text.

Me (6:15 PM): Nvm we can bounce now. Be there in 5.

I exited his room, entering the living room to see his son sitting on the floor playing with his building blocks as Kross was in the kitchen, preparing the baby food.

"I'ma go now"

"Aight beloved,"  he said.

He leaned down to kiss my forehead, making me smile but I don't know why all of a sudden I feel some kind of way.  Is it because of im too young to deal with this or is it because another woman had his body and experienced him in a way I'm just not ready?

"You good luv?" he questioned, noticing my sudden discomfort.

"Y-yeah I'm fine. I'ma call you when I get home"

"On hood luv, stay safe"

I nodded, taking one last glance at his son before walking out the house. I said my " see ya laters" to the homies before hopping in my car and pulling off.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

30.5K 1K 21
when a good girl goes bad, it's not the end of the world.
13.1K 1.7K 21
Story about young and well-known songwriter, Zha Banks; to the world simply ZHA.
975 76 5
Not Used To It - Chris Brown x Saweetie Fan Fiction Sienna Mendoza Davis has a reputation of being perfect. The Perfect Daughter. The Perfect Sister...
27K 1.3K 41
"If you aren't willing to fight for what you believe in, then don't bother entering the ring." - MADONNA. NINARMANI 2023. ©️ FOR MATURE AUDIENCES ONL...