Survival Instinct (The 100...

By Sydney3027

Prim used to greet her favorite guard everyday on the Ark. When her and her twin were arrested she thought he... More

Chapter One: Locked up
Chapter Two: Berlin
Chapter Three: Earth
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-two *Warning Partly graphic*
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-eight: Two months later
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Update
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter fifty-Nine: Goodbyes are Hard
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight

Chapter Sixty-Four

1K 19 5
By Sydney3027

Shortly after Bellamy left, Jasper fell asleep in my arms. Madi brought us to a cave where we'd be safe... for now.

"You're not a bad mom, Prim." Monty finally said, he could read my face like a book.

"He just watched people die." I replied sadly. "What kind of mother am I then?"

"One that only wants the best for their child." Echo said. "Don't beat yourself up. With Octavia as his aunt, he'll see it eventually."

"But he's only five. I can't allow anything bad to happen to him. Those bastards are going to burn." I growled.

"Prim, you are a caring mother. Don't beat yourself up. I could've used a mother like you." Emori said, putting a hand on my shoulder.

"I-I am sorry. I am just... today had been the most action packed day I've had in five years."

"We've been in space for 6." Harper stated.

"But five years ago, I gave birth." I thought for a moment. "I thought Murphy was going to faint." I chuckled.

"Remember Monty's face?" Harper giggled.

"I saw everything." He said, with wide eyes.

"Emori actually had the guts to deliver him." I smirked over at her.

"Raven was there too, panicking." She added.

We spend the rest of the night in silence. Madi came back that night without my boyfriend. He was in the process of making a deal and to save Clarke. When the next day rolled around we ate berries and I showed Jasper butterflies. He was amazed. He touched a living tree.

He loved it. I had him spell the word tree for me and dirt. I used teaching him as a distraction from what happened the other day. It seemed like another day went by with no sign of Clarke or Bellamy. I assumed they'd get our people out. I wondered what my dad was like now. I looked forward to introducing him to Jasper.

"Where's daddy?" Jasper asked.

"Daddy is busy. He's with our friends. He'll be coming to get us soon." I tell him.

We've had no news of our people. Two more nights roll in, two terrible nights.

But during one of our slumbers, we hear Echo whistle. We come out to see Murphy.

"Where's Raven?" Harper asked him.

"She's still there." Murphy replied. He had a metal collar around his neck.

"You left her?" Emori questioned. "Why am I not surprised?"

"She made a deal to get me out. Listen-"

"Shock collar?" Monty asked, reaching out.

"Trust me. I wouldn't do that."

"What about Abby and Kane? We saw them being led off the ship." Harper asked.

"You did?" He asked.

"That means Bellamy got the bunker open. Did he not come back?" Echo asked.

"What about Clarke?" Madi asked.

"Who's the hobbit?" Murphy asked, gesturing to Madi, Clarke's small friend. "Never mind. We just got to get a warning to Bellamy before they fire their missiles."

"Missiles?" I gasped.

"Yeah, as in fiery death from above. Raven said that we need to get into radio range. Where's the Rover?"

"Bear cave. I'll drive." Madi said walking away. "Don't worry. The bears are gone."

We all follow her, Monty carried Jasper for me. We arrive to the cave and I sit in the back with my son while Murphy radios, trying to contact Bellamy.

He was falling asleep. It was so cute to watch during this stressful situation. All I wanted was a home to raise my son.

"Jasper would go crazy if he knew you named your son after him. It would have been an real ego booster." Monty said, trying to lighten the mood.

"It was to honor him. Besides he was the one who suggested it during our goodbye." I replied. "I want my baby to grow up without having to fight. But me, put a gun in my hand and I'll blow those prisoners brains out for torturing my friends."

Murphy started to be shocked. I let out a yelp, waking my son up.

"Back up Madi! Back up!" Monty ordered.

She does so, he eventually stops seizing.

"John, can you hear me?" Emori asked him.

"Monty, can you get it off?" Harper asked curiously.

"There's no time. We have to stop those missiles." Echo spoke up.

"What are you doing?" I asked Murphy as he opens the door.

"What I have to do, okay? Echo's right. Just leave me behind." Murphy sighed.

"If it has a tether, it'll have a tracker, too. They're probably on their way right now." Monty said, not really wanting to leave him behind.

"That means you gotta go." He gets out of the car. "Go. Before our friends explode." He slams the door shut and as soon as he gets out, so does Emori. Madi speeds off without the both of them.

I grew to love both of them and they became my friends. Emori is funny and kind and Murphy loves dark humor. I hope we can all live in harmony one day and they can come to their senses and get back together.

"Please, if you can hear me, this is an emergency. " Monty said into a radio, over and over.

Finally we get a reply. "Monty, it's me. Something tells me we got your emergency beat." Bellamy replied.

"Daddy!" Jasper cheered as if he could hear him.

"I doubt that. The prisoners have an eye in the sky on the mothership, and a missile system on their transport ship." Monty replied while we ride deep into the desert. "They're on their way to you right now. You have to move. Hide somewhere. Take cover."

"Hide from an eye in the sky? How are we supposed to do that?" Bellamy questioned.

"Murphy says we have a friend inside. If he's right, the eye won't be watching. You have a window, but you have to move now."

The radio goes dead.

We finally found a bunch of people that morning. Blood mixed with the sand.

Madi got out at the sight of Clarke and ran into her arms. I followed suit and smiled big at Bellamy. He ran towards me and kissed me passionately and then turned to our son, ruffling his hair and kissing his temple.

"I'm so glad you're a live." I breathed.

"I'm glad you both are okay." He replied with a grin. "Jasper finally gets to meet his aunt Octavia."

I glanced over to see her on a heap of sand with a bloody arm and in armor. She looked the same. It was so good to see her alive.

I glanced over to see Clarke too. "Oh Clarke." I gasped.

"I told her about Jasper, I saw Marcus before the prisoners took him and I told him too. He had a handsome grandson who is so much like his beautiful mother."

"Daddy!" Jasper reached out for his dad to take. Bellamy happily took him in his arms and kissed his little head repeatedly.

But when Echo showed her face, Octavia looked livid and betrayed.

I understood why. Bellamy put Jasper down and I grabbed his little hand. "Let's go say hello to Clarke."

I take him over and she looked down at him. She got on one knee. "You look so much like your father." She told him. "Hello Jasper, I'm Clarke."

"Hello." He replied with a wave.

She got back up and hugged me tight. "I'm so glad to see you." I tell her.

"I've missed you, Prim."

She let go and turned to Madi. I looked over at Octavia and even though she was pissed, she turned to Jasper and looked shocked.

"This is Jasper Blake. Jasper, that's daddy's sister, aunt Octavia. Go say hi." I told him.

He went up to her and looked at her arm. "Are you okay?" He asked her.

She let a soft chuckle escape her lips. "Yes, I'm okay. I'm a warrior. What about you, Jasper?"

"I'm only five." He shrugged.

"I have a lot to show you." She replied softly.

"Maybe you can once things finally settle." I injected.

"That land will be ours soon enough." Octavia stated darkly.

I grabbed Jasper's hand and lead him back to his father for a distraction from the dead and the injured.

It wasn't long and the group goes back go Polis to get fixed up. There was no way anyone could stay out in the desert. When I arrived, there was pain and death and men with weapons.

But going back, I see people that I haven't seen in forever, like Miller and Jackson and my brother, Berlin. They all loved Jasper. My little boy found a friend around his own age to play with. I hated that my baby had to see this.

Miller approached me and handed out a handgun for me to take. "Here you go, mama."

I scoffed at my new nickname. "It's good to see you. I've missed you." I said cupping his face.

"I've missed you too. The bunker would have been more bearable with some entertainment from Primrose."

"Yeah, well I've been busy entertaining a six year old."

"The sex must have been difficult." Miller smirked playfully.

"Try non-existent, unless someone kept him occupied for twenty minutes." I replied, trying to suppress a grin.

"Wonkru, I banished this murderer from the bunker years ago. My judgment still stands." Octavia announced for us all to witness. She was pointing at Echo. Bellamy was beside her, possibly trying to talk her into allowing Echo to stay.

Bellamy chases his sister down to talk her out of it.

Suddenly a horn blows. I ran over and picked up Jasper up to protect him for what could come. I looked up to see the prisoner ship. I join the others and rushed to the Bunker. But stopped to see parachutes.

Crates drop and food to roll out. "People of Wonkru, this is Colonel Diyoza offering you a chance for peace." A female voice says over the speaker. "I know you all suffered, I know you're hungry, and so many of you are weary of Octavia's rule, but now you have a choice. Abandon your weapons, leave Wonkru behind, and join us in Shallow Valley. We have plenty of food and shelter for those seeking a better life. When our ship returns tonight, head for the wastelands. Anyone waiting for us outside the ruins will be rescued. But come unarmed. If Octavia attacks our ship, we will retaliate against your city with lethal force. We're watching everything, always. There is a place in the valley for all of us, so please choose wisely."

I looked to Bellamy who was still with Echo, they looked like they were trying to take shelter together. I know I shouldn't have been jealous, but I kind of was. Wouldn't he want to be with his family, to make sure we're safe?

Octavia was quick to round to her people to form a plan. I take Jasper in the bunker to clean him up.

Bellamy walks into the bathroom. "Hey, how is everything?"

"We survived worse, but now we have a son to worry about." I said, trying to sound calm.

"Jasper, give your mom and me a second, okay?" Jasper got up and ran out the door. Bellamy walked over to me. I stood up straight, he put his hands on my sides. "Don't worry, I won't let anything happen."

"I'm just scared that I'm failing as a mother." I started to tear up.

"Hey," He cupped my face. "You are the best mother on earth and space. You are doing all you can to secure your son's future. Don't beat yourself up."

"Then what should I do?"

"For one." He smirked. "Don't worry so much." He pressed his lips to mine. It slowly quickened. He wrapped his arms around my body, but stopped on my gun. He broke the kiss and pulled it out.

"It's for protection. Bellamy Blake can't be the only one to have one." I replied, grabbing it from him.

"Do you plan on shooting it in front of Jasper?"

"If it comes to it." I sighed. "That bitch has my dad. I want to kill her myself. We might have to find a nanny for Jasper, because my claws are out."

"I-I have to meet up with Clarke. Don't do anything too stupid, okay?"

"Okay." I said putting my gun back.

But I planned to do a lot of stupid things.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

531K 19.7K 57
― π’”π’•π’‚π’šπ’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒂𝒇𝒍𝒐𝒂𝒕. ❝ i knew i was in trouble when i first heard her laugh and my heart danced at the soun...
189K 6.8K 42
― π’“π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’• π’‡π’“π’π’Ž π’˜π’“π’π’π’ˆ. ❝ you know how the moon only glows because it's reflecting off the sun? that's me w...
133K 2.6K 49
Katherine Kane was born on the Ark, a space station that was home to the last surviving members of the human race. Being the trouble-making kid of Ma...
263K 5K 25
' She's a lost girl in her own little world, she looks so happy but she seems so sad. ' - disclaimer: i do not own the 100! all rights to the creator...