The Deal || C.B (first book)

By dxlandaily

It all started with a deal More

The Deal
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FOURTY-ONE
FOURTY-TWO
FOURTY-THREE
FOURTY-FOUR
FOURTY-FIVE
FOURTY-SIX
FOURTY-SEVEN
FOURTY-EIGHT
FOURTY-NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY-ONE
FIFTY-TWO
FIFTY-THREE
FIFTY-FOUR
FIFTY-FIVE
FIFTY-SIX
FIFTY-SEVEN
FIFTY-EIGHT
FIFTY-NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY-ONE
SIXTY-TWO
SIXTY-THREE
SIXTY-FOUR
SIXTY-FIVE
Update
SIXTY-SIX
SIXTY-SEVEN
SIXTY-EIGHT
Update
Update

FOURTY

7K 133 123
By dxlandaily

"Wha- what are you doing here?" I ask, walking up to her.

"I'm in town to see some family...I didn't expect to see you here."

"How did you not? This used to be our spot." I say, and we both laugh.

"I didn't expect you to stay in this shitty town." She corrects herself.

"Well, my parents don't think it's shitty." I say, and she shrugs.

"Ugh parents." She rolls her eyes, and I chuckle.

"So, anything new?" I ask.

"Not reallyy." She holds the Y.

"How about you? Has your life gotten interesting yet." She jokes, and I give her a playful glare.

"I'm kidding. You have way more of a interesting life than me." She says.

"Ha, my life's not that interesting." I say.

"We have equally boring lives." She says, and I chuckle, and nod in agreement.

"It was nice seeing you. I've got a family reunion to get to, but we should for sure meet up before I'm out of town again. What's your number actually?" She says. I hold my hand out for her phone, and I type my number in.

"Yeah for sure. It was nice seeing you too." I say, and give her her phone back.

"Well, Bye Colby." She simply waves, and walks off.

"Bye Andrea." I say softly, as I watch her walk off.

That was weird...

Me and her used to be best friends when we were kids. She was part of the group actually.

I tip the waiter, and walk out of the diner. I get in my car, and make my way home.

I try to think of ways to get Kaylee off my mind.

I'm so fucking pathetic...

I get home, and go straight to my room. I lay on my bed, and pull my phone out of my hoodies pocket. I look through people's stories on Snapchat, and see that there's a party everyone's posting about. The address is everywhere.

I get ready, jump in my car, and make my way to the address I saw.

I pull in, and the place is filled. I could hear the music blasting from inside, and lights flashing.
I get out of my car, and walk to the house, hoping someone I know will be there.

I walk in, and I could already tell everyone was fucked up. People were already passed out on the couches, and there was a whole ass bar in the kitchen/dining room area. I walk straight towards it, and get myself a drink. I'm about to pour myself some whiskey, and I stop myself.

"Fuck it." I say to myself, and just take the whole bottle. I drink out of it, and turn around. I'm faced with a tall, muscular guy. He looked like he was a college kid, and when I think about it, everyone here does. I look him in the face, and realize who it is.

"Your really gunna just take the whole bottle?" He laughs, and takes it out of my hands.

"Uhh, Sorry-"

"It's all good, just chill out." He says, and I raise an eyebrow at him.

"Should've said that to everyone here." I say, and he looks around.

"Your right. Go all out." He gives me the bottle, and I chuckle.

"I'm Colby by the way." I say, and drink out of the bottle.

"I know. I'm Grayson." He says.

"I know." I say and we both laugh.

"It's been forever." He says, and I nod.

"I know right. I hear your name at school all the time by the way."

"I'm not surprised. We were always known for throwing the best parties. Now it's some kid named Corey scherer, but I guess he hasn't thrown any lately." He says, and I laugh.

"Yeah...he needs to throw another one." I say, and drink from the bottle.

"Go find something to do kid." He pats my back, and he walks off.

I walk into the backyard, and look for someone I may know while downing the bottle. I finish a lot of it, and make a face.

I don't see anyone I know, and I sigh. I turn around, and I bump into a girl.

"Sorry about that." She says, not looking up at me. I chuckle.

"Your all good." I say, and we both stand there awkwardly.

I start to walk away, and she grabs my hand. I stumble a little from the whiskey, and give her a weird look.

"Do I know you?" She asks with a smirk. I shake my head.

"Nope." I say, and try to walk off. I know that old pick up line, and it's not gunna work.

"Yeah I do. Don't you remember?" She asks with a wink. I sigh.

I forget how I used to be. I used to fuck every girl I'd think was hot. Ive changed.

"If your saying we fucked, I don't remember it at all, cause I don't pay attention to girls." I say with a slur. I drink from the bottle again, and walk off. She scoffs, and walks away.

"Colby Brock, rejecting a hot girl? Are you okay?" I hear Ethan say from behind me. I smile.

Unlike Grayson, me and Ethan used to actually be friends. Well that is until he left for college.

"What's up." I say, and he dabs me up.

"I'm good." He says.

"Wait, how'd you get in?" He asks. "Your not in college."

"No one stopped me, but is this your new house?" I say.

"Yeah. Me and gray don't do that dorm room bullshit." He says, and I laugh.

"Yeah. You hated school, I'm surprised you went to college."

"College parties are the best parties." He says, and I nod.

"They really are." I says and down the rest of the bottle.

"Did you drink that whole thing?" He laughs, and I nod.

"Why not?"

"Your going to regret it in the morning." He chuckles.

"I don't regret it now." I slur.

"How are you drunker than me. This never happens." He says, and walks inside. I follow behind, and we go straight to the bar. I grab onto the counter to keep my balance, while he finds something to drink. He pulls out a bottle of vodka, and I make a face.

"Since when do you like vodka?" I ask.

"I don't, it just gets me fucked up." He says, and starts chugging it.

"Chug! Chug! Chug!" People start cheering and I cheer along. He surprisingly drinks half of the bottle. He puts it down while making a disgusted face.

"Tastes like fucking hand sanitizer." He says, and continues to make a face while shaking his head. I laugh.

"Can't wait for this to kick in." He says, and we both laugh.

"Me either. I haven't seen you drunk in over a year." I laugh.

"Your in for a treat." He takes a bottle from someone's hand, and takes a sip before giving it back to them.

"What the fuck?" They say to him, and Ethan raises an eyebrow.

"That's a free drink from me, so you can shut the hell up." He says, and we both walk off, while I laugh.

We walk past a group of people, and Ethan cuts in.

"You wouldn't mind if we came in the circle would you." Ethan says, and we both cut in.

"Of course not." They say, as if their scared. They pass him the blunt, and Ethan takes a couple long hits from it, before passing it to me. I take a few long hits also, and pass it along.

"Actually, we'll take that." Ethan takes it out of one of their hands, and we walk off with it.

"It's my party, so I'll do whatever the hell I want." He says, and takes a hit. He gives it to me, and I take a few.

"I've missed this." He says with a chuckle, before hitting it again.

"Same." I say, and he takes another hit, and passes it to me.

"Invite me to more parties then." I say, and take a long hit.

"Of course I will." He says, and I take another hit.

We walk off inside, and sit down on a couch. I sit back, and before I knew it, I passed out.

——

Authors note: I actually updated!?!

I was on a long trip with no data to
Forgive me KSKSKSK

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 2.3K 28
You just got accepted into UCLA and posted about it on your instagram. You then meet this guy (Bryce Hall) and he says that him and his friends (Sway...
1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
243K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
62.5K 3.4K 9
Part of untitled series Oct 31 2018