Moon of My Life | Gaara

signofthekiwi_

(COMPLETED) Gaara and Kyuubi, that doesn't fit, does it? Well it doesn't, according to everyone. But it does... Еще

Pre-teen Kyuubi Update.
Chapter One
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty One.
Chapter Twenty Two.
Chapter Twenty Three.
Chapter Twenty Four.
Chapter Twenty Six.
Chapter Twenty Seven.
Teenage Kyuubi Update.
Chapter Twenty Eight.
Chapter Twenty Nine.
Chapter Thirty.
Chapter Thirty One.
Chapter Thirty Two.
Chapter Thirty Three.
Chapter Thirty Four.
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six.
Chapter Thirty Seven.
Chapter Thirty Eight.
Chapter Thirty Nine.
Chapter Forty.
Chapter Forty One.
Chapter Forty Two.
Chapter Forty Three.
Chapter Forty Four.
Chapter Forty Five.
Chapter Forty Six.
Chapter Forty Seven.
Chapter Forty Eight.
Chapter Forty Nine.
Chapter Fifty.
Chapter Fifty One.
Chapter Fifty Two.
Chapter Fifty Three.
Chapter Fifty Four.
Kyuubi & Gaara's kids.

Chapter Twenty Five.

4.1K 126 86
signofthekiwi_

┍━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┑

Chapter Twenty Five.
Hospital, again.

┕━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┙

Kyuubi's POV:

It smells like wet roses, I wonder what happened to me. Maybe if I open my eyes and see myself in a flower field with my dead parents. Lets give it a try then.

Wait no- there is a ceiling, I shifted my eyes around and god I'm in a hospital, the place I consider a hell to me.

WAIT A SECOND!

I WAS STABBED!!!

I pushed myself to sit down, took the sheets off me and check on my stomach. Oh, so they did heal it and had it bandaged. I'm alright now. I took a long sigh and leaned back to relax my nerves.

The door opened my a nurse, she was humming a song until she saw me, dropped her files and ran out of the hospital room calling for a doctor, actually more like yelling. The hell is going on?

I swinged my feet off the bed and stood up on the ground, I had a sharp pain in the stomach at first but I tried getting used to it while walking slowly. Out of the room, I saw the doctor and the same nurse running toward me. She squeeled when she saw me again.

"Uzumaki Kyuubi! Go back to bed! Your condition is far worse than your brother!" she said, still running with the doctor trying to reach me.

"Worse than.." I gasped. "Naruto!" I looked at the right way and started to run over there.

"No! Get back!"

"This will cause damage to your wounds!"

Screw them! I am going to my brother better! But still don't know which room Naruto is in, but better ask anyone I know while running.

I started to take sudden turns making the nurse and doctor slide away and hit something on their faces.

"Get her!" said the nurse to the other nurse infront of me. She was about to wrap her arms around me to prevent me from running but I ducked down and made the run while the three chased me.

"Ah! Chōza!" I exclaimed when I saw the father of Choji over there with Shikamaru, Ino and... Temari?

I made a slide on the floor. "Where is Naruto? quick!" I said, in a real hurry. He told me the number of the room.

"You are cornered now, Miss Uzumaki!" said the nurse, with the other nuse and the doctor.

"Trouble when you are in this serious danger, Kyuubi?" said Shikamaru. I gave him an idiotic grin and nodded. "Yeah! Wish me luck!" I said. He shook his head with a smile.

"Come now! Before the blood-"

"Shadow Clone Jutus!" I made nine clones. Their faces were priceless.

"HAHA! Good luck catching me!" Each one of my clones and me started to crawl and jump pass the medical doctors and I, the real one made it to the run.

"KYUUBI! YOU WILL KILL YOURSELF!" screamed Shizune when she saw me. That made hit the brakes and become pale. "There is no spot in your body that doesn't have a wound! And you even got stabbed that you almost nearly died! After that you start to run and even use your Shadow Clone Jutsu? Kyuubi... Please!"

I groaned. "Shizune... You please! I am well now, can I go outside?" I asked, pleading for this.

"Of course not!"

Being stubborn is my ability.

I did hand signs. "Shadow Clone Ju-"

I received a big kick that got me to the wall and broke it. It was old Lady Tsunade. Her glare gave me goosebumps.

"T-Tsunade-sama! This kick could kill her!" said Shizune, Ton Ton came to them and jumped to Shizune 's arms.

Old Lady Tsunade pointed at me. "Do you want to die, Kyuubi?!"

oh my god, she is scolding me like a mother! What the hell! No no this is unacceptable! Embarrassing! Awkward!

"I said... Do.you.want.to. DIE!" She grabbed my shirt and lifted me up.

"Troublesome woman." said Shikamaru. Geez, him, Ino, Chōza and Temari are watching. This is just so awkward and heroic of me at the same time.

"I said- DO YOU WANT TO DIE?" She threw me to the wall and it double broke it. Tsunade was ready to punch me. I yelped, crawled away and started to run away.

"Shizune, doctors, go after her." I heard she told them.

As I was running, wanting to reach for Naruto's room, I took one turn to the hall and accidentally and dangerously tackled someone causing both of us to fall on the ground and me on top of that person.

"Ow ow ow!" I said, wincing.

"Kyuubi!" I saw Lee was beside that person. So this person is... I looked at whoever I'm on top of and saw it was Gaara.

Of how much I blushed... RED RED REDDD TOMATO!

Someone lifted me off him as he got up himself. I turned my head and saw Tsunade. I gasped, now anime crying, thinking I could run but she had me on the ground to my feet.

I looked at her confused.

She had her fingers to my forehead. What is she-

She fingered me on the forehead and threw me across the room the the wall. Now I can sense hard pain coming.

"That HURTS DATTEBAYO!" I yelled.

"Look at your stomach you little brat!" said Tsunade. I lowered my head and saw its starting to bleed.

"Its because you threw me to the wall three times!" I yelled, Tsunade gave me a head punch. "Brat!"

I rubbed my head.

"KYUUBI!!"

I turned my head and saw Naruto. He jumped- well, glomped me tight. "Naruto Nii-chan!" I exclaimed, hugging him as well.

He started to cry, like serious crying.

"Eh? Wh-why are you crying?" I asked.

"You idiot. You disappeared for a month." Said Shikamaru.

"Oh right... I'm in KONOHA?" I asked, Tsunade face palmed. I looked at Naruto and hugged him tighter.

"Enough. Shizune, take Naruto back to his bed. I'll handle Kyuubi." said Tsunade, taking Naruto off me.

Tsunade grabbed my wrist and pulled me like a child. "I can walk ya know!" I said, pulling my hand off her.

"Kyuubi! For once obey!" she took my wrist again and to my hospital bed again she had me there.

"If you try escaping, I will tie you with a rope." she said, after that leaving.

That woman brought me pain more than this stab I got. I leaned to the pillow and had a hopeless face. This is just so boring. That's why I hate hospitals, they have no fun and entertainment!

Boring.

Boring.

Freaking boring!

I shall run away-

"Kyuubi-chan." Lee came inside and closed the door after he came inside.

"Oh, hi Lee!" I exclaimed. "How are you?" I asked, smiling and sitting up instead of lying.

Lee chuckled. "This is supposed to be my line actually." he said, I shrugged with a smile. "I'm just being the worried kid again. Sorry, but really how are you?" I asked, tilting my head with a smile.

"I'm fine. Never been better actually." he said with round blush under his eyes. "Still not believing you saved our backs from Kimimoro and you got stabbed in the back later saving Gaara without knowing it. That was heroic but crazy."

I laughed shortly. "Just ol' Kyuubi Uzumaki doing her crazy work ya know." I said awkwardly. "Is everyone alright? I heard some of my friends went to this mission. Are they okay?"

Lee lowered his eyes looking sad. Why is he sad?! Is something wrong?!

"Choji, Neji and Kiba are... The ones who are injured badly. Choji and Neji were almost to death but not Kiba, he was injured badly but no death threat to him. Now about Choji and Neji... I don't know if they are...alive."

I widened my eyes. Lee had his hand on my shoulder. "It's alright. Lady Tsunade did heal my bones. I'm so sure she will heal them alive."

I nodded, calming down and trying to relax and have faith in Tsunade even if she is the one to almost kill me.

Someone knocked on the door then entered. It was Gaara.

Lee stood up. "I'll leave." he said, sending me a smile and leaving.

Gaara slowly came to me and sat to the seat beside the bed meaning beside me.

"Are you..."

Boy he looked embarrassed and acting awkward.

"Yeah. I'm fine." I responded with my idiotic grin. "Are you?" I asked, dropping my smile to a worried face and tilting my head.

He looked away, slightly blushing and nodded. "I am." He said. "It was really... great of you to rescue me- I mean us. My sand guard couldn't keep up from protecting me when I used too much Chakra. If it wasn't for you... I would have died."

I chuckled. "I always save my friends ya know." I said quietly.

"This almost killed you, you never done this before have you?" He said. I blushed and looked at my hands which were crumbling the sheets in nervousness.

"Y-yeah." I admitted, blushing.

Gaara scoffed. "Adorab- I mean, this is just funny how you do things without thinking. Makes you an incredibly strong Shinobi." he said.

that made me blush hard. These words coming out of Gaara? This is weird! I never heard him say stuff like that.

"Hey make way Temari wanna see!"
"You saw enough Kankuro, let ME see!"

Me and Gaara looked at the door, it has a tiny opening with Kankuro and Temari peeking.

"Crap, they saw us because of you baka!"
"Don't blame me!"

"Um. What's their deal?" I whispered to Gaara. He had his sand closing the door at their faces and looked at me as he shrugged. "I don't know..." he said, blushing a tiny bit.

Wow is it getting hot here? This is really awkward.

"Oh and..." he started to do something with his hand and made a sand-made necklace looking like this.

"If you ever been in danger or... Need me for something, i'll be there immediately when you hold it and call for my name." He said, looking like he is to put it on me.

I removed my hair off my shoulders and neck and made him put it on me while blushing, he was blushing as well.

As he finished and leaned back. I looked at the necklace and smiled. "I will in real need." I said, my eyes shifted to his. "Are you going away today?" I asked.

"No." He replied. "I'll be staying maybe for days."

"Ah. Just making sure." I said still blushing and looking away shyly.

The door opened by Tenten. "Kyuubi." she came approaching. I looked at her in worry. "Is Neji-"

"He is fine. In fact, he is asking if you're alright." She said with a smile. "You don't know how worried he is when you disappeared. Neji always admired your strength. Oh not to mention Kiba, he is worried as sick to you no matter how bad his injuries are. God, these guys are really into you huh."

I pointed at her. "Is Akamaru alright!?" I asked .

Tenten giggled. "Really, Kyuubi? Akamaru is fine." She said. "For your cuteness, that's why they admire you. Well, I better go tell them that you're alright. See ya!"

And she left.

I looked at Gaara, who was still sitting there.

"Well... That was... Awkward ya know.." I muttered.

"You have many friends, that's amazing, the way they care about you." he said. I pointed my finger at him dramatically.

"Sabaku No Gaara. You are my friend and everyone's as well. Now that we are allies and friends, We care about you. I care about you. You are special now, not because of your strength of your sand, its because you are the one and only Gaara. Friends are the one to understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are. And I, Uzumaki Kyuubi, is your dearest friend!"

Gaara looked down. "Shut up... And let me hug you." he said, standing up, leaning toward me and wrapped his arms around me tightly for a hug.

Shocking...

"You are the only one... who is determined to be my friend... My whole life." He said in pain, I can truly feel tears on my shoulder. "The only want to almost risk their lives for me..."

I hugged back.

"I won't take my words like they are trash. You are my friend, always." I said, trying to calm him down from his tears. So he has a soft side, I see...

Gaara pulled away and wiped off his tears. "And the only one to accept my hug." He said, that made me chuckle.

"Its alright." I said. "You'd make a great Kazekage by the way. You fit to be and will be! I can't wait to see you rule Suna. I'll be there one day ya know, just to see the Kazekage-sama, Sabaku No Gaara!"

wow I am so enthusiastic.

The door opened by Temari and Kankuro.

"Gaara." Said Temari with a smile. "Its getting late, we should head back to where we are staying." she said nicely to him.

Gaara nodded, standing up and looking at me. "Get well soon." He said, leaving the hospital room with them.

"Did you give her?!"
"Awhh Gaara you are being wild! did she love it?!"
"Shut up you two."

I giggled hearing them like this. So I heard Naruto changed Gaara, this is... Going well and amazing.

This day is... Perfect.

_______________________________

A/N:

Sorry if you realize that I'm updating wayy fast. This time, it wont if you don't want to. Not to mention -

Thank you so much for the 1k+ read and votes and just thank you! This is my first Wattpad story and it went this far. This really made me happy so thank you so much! 😭❤❤❤

A ××

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

770 3 10
they met, became friends, broke it. then again, -"you can still fix a broken glass with glue, can't you? it will just look a bit different then befo...
129K 4.5K 24
Sasuke and Naruto are mates, but can they find love and peace in the midst of chaos and death? I don't own Naruto just the plot.
137K 3.4K 16
[𝙄𝙩𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙞 𝙐𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙝𝙖 𝙭 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧] "I'm sorry, did my sharingan scare you?" "Oh no. Your eyes, they are very beautiful." 𝘐 𝘥𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘰𝘸...
632 28 18
Sasuke and Naruto have quite the bond with each other and are good together.