The Deal || C.B (first book)

By dxlandaily

It all started with a deal More

The Deal
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
FOURTY
FOURTY-ONE
FOURTY-TWO
FOURTY-THREE
FOURTY-FOUR
FOURTY-FIVE
FOURTY-SIX
FOURTY-SEVEN
FOURTY-EIGHT
FOURTY-NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY-ONE
FIFTY-TWO
FIFTY-THREE
FIFTY-FOUR
FIFTY-FIVE
FIFTY-SIX
FIFTY-SEVEN
FIFTY-EIGHT
FIFTY-NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY-ONE
SIXTY-TWO
SIXTY-THREE
SIXTY-FOUR
SIXTY-FIVE
Update
SIXTY-SIX
SIXTY-SEVEN
SIXTY-EIGHT
Update
Update

THIRTY-NINE

7.4K 146 105
By dxlandaily

I see Kacey walking down the hallway, and I roll my eyes.

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"I'm here to see Kaylee before lunch is over." She says.

"Well, shes with a nurse so I doubt your gunna see her."

"Why's a nurse with her? Is she okay?"

"Quit acting like you care, cause I know you don't." I say, and her jaw drops.

"I do to! Why would I be here?"

"That's what I'm wondering." Sam says, and I smile.

"Well, why is the nurse in there?" She asks.

"I don't know..she asked us to leave. She's probably just getting checked up on I don't know." I answer.

——

KAYLEE'S LOV-

"Well, looks like your going to be out of here in about a week. You got very lucky Kaylee." She smiles, and I give her a fake smile.

She walks out of the room, and I hear her talking to the guys, I don't know what she's saying, but I don't care enough to know right now.

"Well, we've gotta go to school, but ill see you after school since it's my turn." Jake says, as they all walk in. I see Kacey, and I roll my eyes.

They all say goodbye, and leave, except for Colby.

The room goes silent.

"Hey." I say.

"Hey." He smiles, and sits on the couch.

Things suddenly feel weird between us, and I don't know why. I thought things were okay. I wonder what happened.

COLBYS POV-

Flashback...

Kacey pulls me away from the group, and I look at her confused.

"I know how you feel about her Colby, but you can't have her. You have me." She says, and I glare at her.

"I know I can't have her."

"No you don't, and you need to understand-"

"She told me that she doesn't have any feelings for me." I say, and she tries not to laugh.

"I knew this would happen if I left you two alone."

"What are you talking about?"

"I saw the way you were looking at her yesterday. You love her Colby, but she will never love you." She says, and I take a deep breath, and try not to do anything stupid.

"I know." I don't make eye contact with her.

——

KAYLEE'S POV-

He stays silent.

"What's wrong?" I ask, breaking the silence.

"Nothing."

"Is it because of-"

"No. I'm good.." He says, and I sigh.

My life is such a fuckin mess, and I don't know what to do about it. I really wish Colby never caught feeling for me... sometimes I just wish I wouldn't be here anymore...sometimes.

COLBYS POV-

I look over at her, and I can't help but realize how beautiful she is. Why do I have to feel like this?

Fuck feelings.

She catches me staring, and she gives me a weird look, snapping me out of it.

"What?" She asks, and giggles.

"Nothing." I give her a small smile, and pull out my phone.

"Are you sure?" She asks, and I sigh.

"I'm sure."

"Colby, just tell me what's up." She says, and I look back up at her.

"You already know.."

"Colby...I'm sorry-"

"Do you know what it feels like? Loving someone, when they don't love you back?"

"Love?" She asks, surprised.

"Just answer the question."

"Yeah..." She answers quietly.

"Then you should know exactly 'what's up' with me." I say.

"What can I do? I can't just force myself to have feelings for you."

"Your killing me Kaylee..." I say, and she's lost for words.

"I'm sorry."

"Quit apologizing. This was a deal with no feelings, it's my fault I caught some." I say, and she gives me a sad look.

"I should get going." I stand up, and grab my jacket.

"No, you don't have to leave."

"Bye Kaylee. I love you..." I give her a hug, and she looks at me helplessly.

I feel bad, but I can't stand being with her right now. She has me going crazy, and I need to find a way to get her off of my mind.

I get in my car, and drive off.

I pull up at the town diner, and walk in. I sit at one of the booths, and put my face in my hands.

I finally find feelings for a girl, and it just had to be Kaylee.

A waiter walks up to my table, and gives me a warm smile.

"What can I do for you?"

"Could I get a vanilla milkshake...that's all." I say, and she nods, walking away.

I pull out my phone, and look through my camera roll.

I find pictures of me, Kaylee, and the guys at a party. I smile, and keep scrolling.

I find a picture of me and Kaylee taking shots together, and I can't help but chuckle.

I realize that looking at these pictures aren't helping me get her off of my mind, so I put my phone away, and wait.

The waiter comes back, and gives me my milkshake. I thank her, and she walks off.

I take a sip while looking around the diner.

I haven't been here in for years.

What the hell am I doing here? I should be with Kaylee, and taking care of her. Did my dumbass really just leave her?

I have issues.

KAYLEES POV-

I watch him walk out, and don't do anything about it. Did he really just fucking leave me here?

It immediately got boring. If Jake doesn't get here I swear to god.

I go on my phone for the first time i got here, and look through what I've missed. My messages are filled.

I see the group chat I used to talk in with Clara Abby, danisha, and Elle filled. I furrow my eyebrows and look through the messages.

——

ELLE: Omfg Kaylee answer us!

KAYLEE: what?

CLARA: your okay!

KAYLEE: yeah..

DANISHA: can we see you!?

ABBY: where are you? We went to your house and know one answered.

KAYLEE: since when do you guys care?

CLARA: What are you talking about

KAYLEE: sorry, I was talking about Elle.

ELLE: I'm sorry, I really don't know what was up with me.

Seen

ABBY: Kaylee?

——

I roll my eyes and just when I'm about to put my phone away I get a text from Jake saying "I'm omw."

I sigh in relief, and wait again.

He walks in and immediately give me a hug.

"I've missed you." He says.

"I saw you a little over an hour ago."

"I don't care...where's Colby?" He asks, looking around.

"No idea."

"Why'd he leave."

"Again, no idea."

"What's up with him lately? He's been acting kinda weird."

"Jake, I don't know. He told me he's fine." I say, not sure if I want to tell him about Colby catching feelings for me.

"Okay, enough about Colby. How are you feeling?" He asks, and I giggle at his concern.

"Better. I'll be out by next week. Hopefully." I say, and he nods.

"That's good. You got really lucky Kaylee."

"Yeah, cause getting stabbed is lucky." I say, and he raises an eyebrow at me.

"I mean, the fact that the knife didn't go that deep, and didn't hit anything. If you dont think your lucky then I'll be the lucky one."

"What makes you lucky?" I ask.

"I didn't loose you." He says and I aww.

"I'm glad I can be here with you." I giggle, and hug him tightly.

"Right when I get out of here, we're going somewhere, or doing something together." I say.

"Like what?"

"I don't care, but I haven't been able to hangout with just you like the days before the guys met me."

"You mean before you and Colby made a sex deal?" He asks, and I punch him in the arm.

"Shut up!" I say while laughing.

"Sorry, but you don't need to punch me everytime I make a joke." He says, and I continue to laugh.

"It's fun." I say, and he glares at me.

"You like seeing people in pain you psychopath." He says, and I still haven't stopped laughing. What's wrong with me?

"Psychopath? Your the one that likes to be in pain!"

"How do I like to be in pain?" He asks.

"You continue to do dumb stuff, you know your going to get hurt while doing."

"Well, yolo." He says, and I cringe.

"Don't ever say that again." I say, and he laughs.

COLBYS POV-

I stand up from my booth, and grab my jacket. I stand up, and hear a voice from behind me. I voice I never thought I was going to hear again.

"Colby? Is that you?"

——
Authors note: yet another CLIFFHANGERRR

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 833 20
გოგონა რომელიც კოშმარისგან ძალიან დაიტანჯა, რადგან მას ყოველდღე ესიზმრებოდა ის საშინელი სიზმარი და ის იდუმალი თვალები, ის შეხვდება ერთ ბიჭს რომელსაც...
263K 7.1K 176
Third book to Chaos series. Enjoy.
225K 5.7K 27
"Eccedentesiast"; Someone who hides pain behind a smile. ☽ She's a normal girl, he's her new boss. Will she be able to resist the feelings towards...
177K 5.3K 111
Final book to the heartless series, if you haven't read the last 3 go do that ❤️